Delta Goodrem Recording In Hollywood

FFN_GoodremDelta_Smile_SemiEX_miguel_070612_50825127

Delta Goodrem is all smiles as she heads to Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA on July 6, 2012 with a guitar in hand. Photos: FameFlynet. Nick seems to have taken the breakup so much harder..

• Satan

I think I’ve seen that exact outfit on Demi before

• Truth

She is such a dickhead. She is a real attention seeker, just watch her on the voice. Not only that, she went to a school in my area and everyone knows her as a massive bitch, and she has a bit of a rep as a slut as well. She only dated nick to be famous in the US. Also, she’s had plastic surgery done all over her ugly mug.

Miley did it bigger

Niley forevaaaaa

• taylorsromeo

WHO IS SHE AND WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING POSTS ABOUT HER

• vintagelovers

who

WHO CARE ABOUT HER?? NOBODY! DELTA GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!

I CARE, YOUR RIDICULOUS BITCH!
    delta perfect woman! shes beautiful and her voice is the most beautiful!

Beautiful! shes an angel, if shes not, she sings like an angel

well you are the one who is seeking attention by saying shit things about Delta.If you don’t like her ,than what are you doing on this page.Stupid

You must be desperate if you date someone who’s like what? 8 or 7 years younger than you? FAME WHORE ;)

It’s funny how she & her new boyfriend try to make it look like they aren’t dating, yet they always mysteriously show up at the same places. Restaurants, bowling alleys, soccer games. Yet with Nick she made sure everyone saw her glued to his side and she twittered his fans. He got used. But Nick doesn’t look too broken up about it.

nick smokes weed

well at least i hope he smokes it ;) #highlife

Nick&Kush 2012<3

wheres that one subway sandwich girl? subwayvenus

I want instagram pics of nick’s etherrr please ;) how hot

• REAL TRUTH

Oh really well I went to a school in the same area and you are a jealous little person. She was a great chick who was too busy for guys she was a mate to her male friends as she played rep basketball, netball.Went to dance and music volunteered at the local church with her mum. Oh an yes she worked on her music acting and sent a lot of time with her real friends and family.You are a liar a sad person. Have a real look no plastic surgery looks to me like she has grown up from a little kid in the limelight to a woman..Get a llife oh jealous one….I think she also did athletics and left to be on Neighbours at about 16.

Hhahahahah smoking a bowl w nick j before i die >

home grown, medicinal, bumpin that ether<3 nick j & kush

Funny how nick j is the hottest motherfucker on this site/ in the young hollywood world,(subject to your own opinion lol!) yet his posts never get to 100 comments. what givesssssssss?

Nick J’s beat lab list:
    music
    kush
    rollin papers
    swishaaa sweets ;)
    I would know.

Jul 6, 2012 @ 06:34 pm

This

GTFO out of my country delta. go back to Aus!!!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousss

I LIKE LOOK!!

SHE IS A BEST EX_GIRLFRIEND OF NICK JONAS

MILEY IS A BITCH

SELENA IS INMMATURE

Miley and Selena are at least somebody. Lol.

Damn! she looks stunning, and i love her outfit.

Still more beautiful, relevant and succesful than Selena Gomez.

i love you delta ? cant wait for your album

I LIKE LOOK!!

SHE IS A BEST EX_GIRLFRIEND OF NICK JONAS

MILEY IS A BITCH

SELENA IS INMMATURE

^^I meant ‘those” lol

• AussieAnon

I’m Australian & grew up with her as my idol. NOT because of jealousy, but honestly the way she publicised her ‘relationship’ with Nick, and the fact that she was really like that with him when he’s so much younger, I just feel as if she’s just completely about PR stunts now & doing anything to get more of an audience… starting to not really like her :/

• Anon

lmao am i the only one here that hates her outfit? its like nothing seems to go together lol

• Truth

Idgaf, real truth, get a life you little loser.

wheres that one subway sandwich girl? subwayvenus

Subway never comes in here anymore :(

• OM

I love her boho style?

<3 Delta but would prefer a pic with Nick at the studio! Come on Nick!

she used the piss outta Nick u can tell by how she reacted on her 60 min interview she never really loved him just a rebound and great PR.she is sooo fake and i believe that she wont get very popular in the US by her music alone she’ll have to keep doing something juicy. p.s Nick date a girl virtually around your same age :)

If I was Nick I would be offering to rekindle some magic in the recording studio

Delta and Adam L . I don’t think is the best choice. She is an angel.

I heard that she turned down a film role so she could concentrate on her music. Delta did say yes to The Voice and an endorsement deal with natural skincare line in Australia.

Isn’t it too hot for all thsoe clothes?

It is funny how much Aystralians love Delta. I’m brain washed. I now love Delta! Had no idea how many albums worldwide she has sold. Amazing. Seems like all of us might be the slow ones to find out about her.

• Jackie

Funny how all you Americans still keep up with her life just to hate on her.

She is single btw she isn’t allowed to have a male friend?
    & btw she’s sold more records world wide than Selena & Demi put together.
    I hate how you’re always like go back to your country honestly do you have something againest is Aussies?

& I hate how Jonas fans trended that thing about Nastasha how rude, selfish & gutless!

• EarthChild

I’m not a fan, but I do like this outfit.

would you stfu about the whole break up thing?!?! they broke up MONTHS ago! everyone else has gotten over the break up, but OU just HAVE to keep mentioning that! seriously,i’m fucking over this!

Why dont you ever post the pics of Delta with her new boyfriend? Because then Nelta fans would realize she doesn’t or didn’t ever give a crap about Nick and then wouldn’t come here anymore?

• CrazyMe

she looks beautiful

Jul 6, 2012 @ 04:27 pm
    I LIKE LOOK!!

SHE IS A BEST EX_GIRLFRIEND OF NICK JONAS

MILEY IS A BITCH

SELENA IS INMMATURE

lol @ you! BETTER GF?? LOL

THAT RELATIONSHIP WAS PR!!!! SHE NEVER LOVED OR LIKED NICK!

Nick seems to have taken the breakup so much harder..lol@you OCEAN UP!!!LOL

NICK WAS NEVER SAD BECAUSE OF THAT!!!! OCEAN UP YOU FAIL!!!

Jul 6, 2012 @ 04:35 pm

WHO CARE ABOUT HER?? NOBODY! DELTA GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!!

who is this girl?

lol

Jul 6, 2012 @ 06:12 pm

Jul 6, 2012 @ 06:12 pm

OF COURSE SHE NEED IT NICK TO BECOME FAMOUS!! BUT LOOK AT HER NOW, SHE HAS A NEW MAN HE IS 30.

Love her. Delta Jonas. sounds nice. who knows?

Nick should really get back to LA and fight a bit harder. I love Delta. They looked like such rockstars together. The pics from Brazil were amazing. Regardless, for PR from both sides you would think they would find a way to catch up lol. I don ‘t think this new rumoured boyfriends is anything much either. Delta said herself she wasn’t looking for that right now only a few weeks ago.

Delta Jonas sounds perfect.

I think her new man is gay and everyone is just friends. Just saying

I hope Delta isn’t with Datren he is ok but really not the best pic. She should stay single for a while!

DeLt