Kevin & Danielle Jonas Summer Meeting

35b5n5
AxFaY7ECEAEOn9L
AxEaZPCCQAAptQ4

Thx Adriana! + Joe in New York!

Jul 6, 2012 @ 01:19 pm

Nick is a fucking gay!!! My best friend saw him with his new boyfriend (the guy of Brodway)
    i know nick is the jonas gay

you can easily tell Nick is the normal Jonas

• NJD

my Nicky is not gay, he is perfect and the most beautiful human being on earth, he is the prettiest inside and outside.
    yay Nicky go Nicky

Nick and Joe are both cute. Stop tearing him down for his girlfriend

mm I don’t care about his gf, he is not cute anymore, he looks ugly, his eyes are swollen and he is too thin, he used to be good looking now he isn’t that’s all I’m saying, not trying to tear him down, just facts are facts, Nick is the best looking one now, don’t like Kevin either

no, Michael Urie has a boyfriend and Nick has a girlfriend, Kevin and Joe are probably gay though

yeah because Nick changed so much, he is so big and well built and he is so attractive I used to think Joe was the only good looking Jonas but now he is not looking good and Kevin isn’t either and Nick is, things change, Nick got hot, that happens sometimes, he grew up well

• NJD

my Nicky is beautiful
    yay Nicky! go Nicky!

How is still pretty, you guys are just hating because of GogoHo. Yeah Nick is big and he’s hot he’s like a mini Thor. Joe has a pretty face and a tinier body. They’re both handsome.

Hope Natashia leaves to Vegas and stays there. Joe don’t go with her!!!

Jul 6, 2012 @ 01:46 pm
    Nick and Joe are both cute. Stop tearing him down for his girlfriend

You guys are blind.

It’s not because of Joe’s Ho, I really don’t find him attractive anymore, I swear I don’t know what is it but he looks different.

Nick is huge.

• NJD

Yeah Nick is big and he’s hot he’s like a mini Thor.

coudn’t agree more

Nick is flawless, I need to see more of him, please Nick do something, sing, dance, act, with bros or solo, doesn’t matter, we need more Nick

Jul 6, 2012 @ 01:53 pm

It’s because you have been entranced by mini Thor nick and can’t look at other men.

it’s true!!! Joe’s face looks swollen!! like if he had some facial allergy

lol maybe

I’m not a hater but I do think Nick is the only straigh Jonas

where is the cute one?

Joe looks tired ..

Omg my baby Joe! I love him! I wonder if he’s going to Vegas with Natashia since she leaves today.

Jul 6, 2012 @ 01:09 pm
    where is the cute one?

Nick and Joe?

Nick and Joe?

Nick is the cute one, there should be a picture of him too

yeah, Nick is the cute one now

Nick and Joe are both cute. Stop tearing him down for his girlfriend! Leave Britney alone!

• oceanUP

joe is probably having sex with natashia right now lollllll

Joe was hot before he started druggin with the ho

• Joe’s Joner

I am a virgin and I ache!!!

Joes dumbass is using her for publicity because look at the chaosis it’s caused. But what the idiot should have thought about was the negative attention. He prob is friends with her and asked her to do it for pr but dumbass didn’t check her out very good first. Oh and to the one who says he’s smart. If he was smart he would’ve pulled this stunt for his album. When he toured little girlies would have bought tickets just to see if Ho was there. Joe is stupid

• Joe’s Joner

I need love

@natashiaho: What I got in women studies class today… http://t.co/HNpjDrcq

lol

Another classy moment from Natashia Ho’s twitter. A personal lube packet? A vibrating ring? Yeah, let’s bring her home to Mama.

Yeah but people say she is nice and we ate jealous bitches. No we want better for Joe

Hoeseph has needs

Joe also needs to loose that user Derrick. If Papa Jonas wanted to help Joe taking that user off the payroll is a great way to start

it’s true!!! Joe’s face looks swollen!! like if he had some facial allergy.
    That’s what we call coke bloat. You ain’t even about to convince anyone that it isn’t.

Also, SO WHAT IF NICK IS GAY. I see all these comments on here saying “Nick isn’t gay!” “Nick is normal!”

Who the fuck do you bitches think you are? Being called gay IS NOT AN INSULT. You have no right to say Nick is “normal” because he’s not gay. So being gay makes you abnormal? You’re all disgusting. And NONE of you EVER have a chance in hell with him so why do you even care what his sexuality is?

For all you know, Nick could be a flaming homosexual. He could be taking cock up the ass all the time. He may not be. He might enjoy pegging. There’s no way for any of you to know what his sexuality is. And there’s no way to identify what his sexuality is. Just because you can’t apply stereotypes to him to point out hat he’s gay doesn’t mean he is. Just like being buffed out and playing sports makes him all the way straight. Gay men can’t play baseball?

Point is, whatever his sexuality is, it doesn’t affect any of you. Being gay is not bad. It’s normal. It’s okay. And so when someone calls him gay, you bitches need to stop trying to defend him as if someone has insulted him horribly because they haven’t. Being called gay is not an insult. Especially for someone like Nick who supports gay rights.

Joe is no virgin.

• Nons

Sticks. Bricks. Jicks. Gicks. Aicks. Licks. Ficks. Ricks. Eicks. Wicks. Hicks. Iicks. Picks.Yicks. Uicks. Qicks. Oicks. Zicks. Cicks. Nicks. Micks. Xicks. Ticks.Kicks.

• Nons

Joe is no virgin.

Yes he his! He doesn’t even masturbate!

Kevin is the only virgin.

• Faceless too

It´s amazing what people is capable of saying when they are faceless and anonymous! LOVE, PEACE AND RESPECT.

I am single. I doesn’t date anyone. You’re all pathetic. Joe is tired about all of this. Get a life. Bye.

Ew @ the feet

GIRL IN MIDDLE LOOKS LIKE SELENA GOMEZ..

I think this pic is just awkward. He looked great in Philly.

lol maybe

who hasn’t

I do absolutely think Nick is gay and I’ll continue to believe it until I see him legit making out with a woman when he thinks he isn’t on camera. He’s a butch gay, not a femme, but I absolutely believe he’s gay.

yes, his face gets swollen and unswollen regularly since last year, I noticed that, look at his pictures in Milan last year, he looks the worst then

I wonder how much Nick lifts.

he isn’t I had sex with him and I’m a woman

I saw pics of Nick with Joe in London and Nick is so huge next joe wow

lol no, of course Nick is not gay, Miley Cyrus can’t forget him and it’s been 5 years, even 30 year olds find him attractive, anyway just look at him, doesn’t look gay at all, on the other hand his brothers do look gay and the rumors… but who knows

if there was a gay Jonas Nick would be my last pick

I saw pics of Nick with Joe in London and Nick is so huge next joe wow

yeah, Joe looks like Nick’s teenie tiny little brother

Nick Nicky

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:01 pm

Bullimic

No one feels my pain, no one notices my joy, no one knows my sorrow but I make one mistake and everyone judges me – Joe Jonas

Bullimic

doubt it, must be some drugs or medications

Nick is asexual not gay!

Nick is asexual not gay!

that’s stupid, that makes not sense

yeah that persons saying Nick is asexual with no reason is a moron, he is heterosexual, he likes women

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:12 pm

Mmmk joe go back to banging your Ho

Nick is from planet perfection

• Cecil

I’m going to laugh so hard when finally Nick Jonas will come out of the closet in a couple of more years.

Nick is a whore.

Joe needs rehab.

Sex rehab

that’s stupid, that makes not sense

How? He’s never sexually attracted to anyone. I’m not the only one who noticed this.

You’re an idiot

Nick always stares at girls boobs, he’s not asexual. Lol

Nick always stares at girls boobs, he’s not asexual. Lol

Proof?

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:23 pm
    Nick always stares at girls boobs, he’s not asexual. Lol

Proof?

Are you knew to the Jonas fanbase?!They used to call Nick the boob hunter!

nick is gay and that is the great Jonas’s secret that they want to keep for life
    and Kevin and his strange marriage with Danielle, i don’t know but the sites claim that he is gay

lol person saying Nick is asexual has a tiny brain but the one saying he is gay has no brain at all

All 3 of them have their gay moments. And les be honest, the odds of all 3 of them being gay is very small. Considering that Kevin is currently married to a girl, and Joe seems like a manwhore with girls atm, I’m putting my money on Nick. Although, my opinion changes weekly after seeing them in their gay looking outfits.

I think the secret’s about Kevin and Joe, not Nick, he seems to be the only survivor

Are you knew to the Jonas fanbase?!They used to call Nick the boob hunter!

Why? I’ve seen no pictures of him staring at boobs.

Why? I’ve seen no pictures of him staring at boobs.

U must be new

You’re closed minded.
    Nick is going to be forever alone because he doesn’t want to be with women nor men. Poor guy. But he seems to like being alone anyways.

Boob hunter~

Wow. One picture? And he looks like he’s staring at the ground.

No, Nick is gay

If you check boob hunter on urban dictionary it talks about nick jonas

two out of the three could be gay but not the three of them, I’d go for Nick as the straigh one, he has a more normal body language around girls, Joe seems to be terrified by them and all those PR relationships, Kevin marriages seems so fake, and then all rumors, Nick is the non gay I bet

Nick can stare but he can’t touch.

No there’s a lot more pics if Nicky staring at boobies.

he has a more normal body language around girls,

He looks uncomfortable around girls and people in general. I wouldn’t say that’s normal.

yes but he is not asexual nor gay, Nick is narcissistic, they’re like that, they think they’re worth too much to be with anyone else lol, still he could be with a beautiful smart successful woman that he thinks is as worth it as him

No there’s a lot more pics if Nicky staring at boobies.

Post.

idk I’ve always thought face looked swollen like how is that different now ?

If you check boob hunter on urban dictionary it talks about nick jonas

Why? Because an idiotic fandom pulled it out of their ass?

Geeks are also terrified of girls. It doesn’t mean they’re gay. And gay guys aren’t even terrified of girls, they’re just not attracted to them.

OMG Nick has all the symtoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
    Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
    Have excessive feelings of self-importance
    Exaggerate achievements and talents
    Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
    Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
    Need constant attention and admiration
    Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
    Have obsessive self-interest
    Pursue mainly selfish goals

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:37 pm
    If you check boob hunter on urban dictionary it talks about nick jonas

Why? Because an idiotic fandom pulled it out of their ass?

Pressed bitch.

What Nick needs is a narcissistic old lady.

Because they’re inexperienced with women. Nick doesn’t seem to be on the other hand so why is he still uncomfortable? Not that I think he’s gay. Just not attracted to anybody.

Nick doesn’t have that, I think Joe is the want with some personality disorder

nick is dating michael?

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
    Have obsessive self-interest
    Pursue mainly selfish goals

lol

lol Joe is the one terrified of girls, not Nick

Pressed bitch.

LOL oh how I love getting under people’s skin.

nick is dating michael?

I think Nick just ate all of Joe’s self esteem

Nick is not a geek and he’s not uncomfortable around girlfriends. Pressed joehoe’s

Nick also likes staring at asses
    He was trying to find Demi’s ass.

idk I’ve always thought face looked swollen like how is that different now ?

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:41 pm
    Pressed bitch.

LOL oh how I love getting under people’s skin.

I’m actually laughing.

I’m actually laughing.

Sure you are

I was talking about Joe.

But Nick has had girlfriends. He can’t be asexual.

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:42 pm
    I think Nick just ate all of Joe’s self esteem

Hes a self steem eater.

The only relationship he didn’t look uncomfortable with was with Delta and that was purely PR so..

Joe’s body language around girls is like scared, awkward and around guys,it is happy and confortable, Nick’s is the same around everyone, he is just serious, he is a perfectly normal teenage boy, and so hot

But Nick has had girlfriends. He can’t be asexual.

He had girlfriends to hide the fact he’s asexual plus career gain.

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:44 pm
    I’m actually laughing.

Sure you are

GTFO you stupid skanky Dolote!

Joe got da best hoe’s.

no, it was because he is older and he is not afraid of showing his feelings, he is a happy perfect normal guy and he is not gay, asexual, narcissistic or anything, he is just worth it and he knows it

GTFO you stupid skanky Dolote!

U mad?

… It was PR

He had girlfriends to hide the fact he’s asexual plus career gain.

I feel that way about Joe, I see him afraid of girls and he may be the asexual or gay one, still can’t decide, with Kevin I go with gay and Nick is definetely straigh

.. It was PR

I don’t think Nick does PR relationships, that’s Joe’s job

What relationship of joes was pr?

But Nick has had girlfriends. He can’t be asexual.

He had girlfriends to hide the fact he’s asexual plus career gain.
    Why would Nick want to hid the fact the he’s asexual? And why would any female go along with Nicks plan if they’re not going to get any action from it.

If Nick asked you to be his fake girlfriend, would you go along with it?

Joe is uncomfortable oh really?!

of course!! can’t you see it? PR PR PR written all over it!!! she even tortured him!!! he looked like he wanted to kill himself while dating her, and that’s when he lost the weight he hasn’t recovered yet, and look at the picture!! they’re not even kissing in the mouth he is kissing her in the chin! poor Joe that 6 month contract was terrible for him, that bitch

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

____________________

SHUT UP!!

YOU FATHER IS FUCKING GAY!

What relationship of joes was pr?

lol where have you been!

Joe is uncomfortable oh really?!

YUP! He looks real uncomfortable and terrified.

Lol

they actually hated each others, bad PR

I don’t think Nick does PR relationships, that’s Joe’s job

Sure he does. Niley 2.0, Nelena 2.0, Nickole, and Nelta were all PR

let’s all agree Nick is the best and smile :D

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:48 pm

.. It was PR

I don’t think Nick does PR relationships, that’s Joe’s job

oh please -__- they all have the same management = they all do
    PR esp if Nick has more fans.They all would do anything Papa J tells them to do it’s not like PRs are Joe’s or Nick’s idea
    ALL celebrities have managements to tell them when or with who
    they should make a PR relationship who would choose to spend
    time with someone they don’t even care about

I can only assure you that Jashley was PR cause ashley herself said it, Joe was pathetic to her, she made him depressed

Hoe had sex with Ashley.

If Nick asked you to be his fake girlfriend, would you go along with it?

Because he wants to make the illusion he’s able to get for his fans. And his girlfriends don’t know. They think he actually wants to be with them but deep down, he’s just not that interested,

let’s all agree Nick is the best and smile

yay Nicky go Nick
    some people can’t stand his perfection but he is hot hot hot :)

I actually came to the conclusion why doesn’t last long with some girls. Joe likes having sex and if he doesn’t get it with a girl he gets bored or if the sex is boring. That’s why he’s with a GoGo.

____________________

Hugh Jackman
    also starred in BROADWAY MUSICAL WORKS AND WHY NOT GOING TO BE GAY!

STOP WRITING Nonsense

YOU ARE A FAN OF MILEY, SELENA OR BIEBER,

SO WRITE COMMENTS OF A BRAIN DELAYED

____________________

Hugh Jackman
    also starred in BROADWAY MUSICAL WORKS AND WHY NOT GOING TO BE GAY!

STOP WRITING Nonsense

YOU ARE A FAN OF MILEY, SELENA OR BIEBER,

SO WRITE COMMENTS OF A BRAIN DELAYED

____________________

Hugh Jackman
    also starred in BROADWAY MUSICAL WORKS AND WHY NOT GOING TO BE GAY!

STOP WRITING Nonsense

YOU ARE A FAN OF MILEY, SELENA OR BIEBER,

SO WRITE COMMENTS OF A BRAIN DELAYED

Joe is either gay or a virgin

Hugh Jackman
    also starred in BROADWAY MUSICAL WORKS AND WHY NOT GOING TO BE GAY!

STOP WRITING Nonsense

YOU ARE A FAN OF MILEY, SELENA OR BIEBER,

SO WRITE COMMENTS OF A BRAIN DELAYED

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:58 pm
    Joe is either gay or a virgin

___

I really doubt his hymen is intact.

Joe is either gay or a virgin
    He’s a gay virgin

Jul 6, 2012 @ 02:58 pm

Joe is either gay or a virgin
    ___________

virgin you ass

• GurlllPlease

Kevin Jonas Nipple Meeting. I’m surprised OceanUp didn’t title the post that.

Joe is either gay or a virgin

___

I really doubt his hymen is intact.
    What? LOLOL, he doesn’t have a vagina.

Joe is a virgin? In what planet? Look at who he’s dating.

Joe is either gay or a virgin
    He’s a gay virgin
    …………….

I LOVE JOE, I DO NOT CARE IF VIRGIN

SURELY YOU’RE GAY AND SO You try to BLAME OTHERS AS YOU DARE YOU NOT ACCEPT

Joe is either gay or a virgin
    He’s a gay virgin
    …………….

I LOVE JOE, I DO NOT CARE IF VIRGIN

SURELY YOU’RE GAY AND SO You try to BLAME OTHERS AS YOU DARE YOU NOT ACCEPT

I really doubt his hymen is intact.
    What? LOLOL, he doesn’t have a vagina.

It was a joke cuz people keep calling him a pussy :-/

• Nons

Joe is a virgin? In what planet? Look at who he’s dating.

He a virgin on the planet you Uranus.

Kevin needs to tame his nipples. They swell up everytime he gets excited. You’re supposed to get a semi, Kev, in the groin, the chest!

• Nons

They are all straight. They like the vagina, not the penis, let them be and fuck freely.

• Nons

What painting is that in the background of the Joe picture?

KEVIN STOP WITH THIS FAKE SHOW. A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW YOU’RE GAY

FUCK YOU HATER

YOU DAD IS GAY

KEVIN STOP WITH THIS FAKE SHOW. A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW YOU’RE GAY
    __________________________

FUCK YOU HATER

YOU DAD IS GAY

I like that girl’s top in the first picture. Cute!