Nick Jonas @ Lunch W/ BFF Michale Urie

More pix HERE!

Nick and Joe are so hot!

Guys you have to accept it. Nick is gay and is dating Michael. Be happy for him!

OK so if Joe has gay friends, he’s just open minded. If Nick has gay friends that he only knows through work, he’s gay.

SMH.

I’m really happy that Nick is going out with a friend.

If Nick is gay why doesn’t he just come out? It’s not like the Jonas Brothers have a career as teen idols to protect anymore, and being gay would probably make them more popular.

Considering he spent Sunday evening at services of a very homophobic church, I don’t think he’s gay.

Victoria Justice: She has an amazing personlity because she can be the sweet good girl without being cheesy or too family friendly. I like brunettes. She’s a hottie who gives good vibes. Or Miley Cyrus.
    They’re both cool chicks.

Jul 9, 2012 @ 07:37 pm
    Raine said:
    Hey people I’m helping my friend out with a project for his psychology class, could you girls (or guys whoever) list the celebrities you have a crush on and why? I know its quite cheesy but the “why” part is important. Thanks
    Nick Jonas – I love his arms, his big butt, his mark wahlberg face, and his legs. I love the way he talks and his smirk.

Joe Jonas – I love his eyes, his smilie, his hair and his body.

Chris Hemsworth – It needs no explanation

^To Raine. Nice name btw.

Other crushes:
    – Joel McHale (i know it’s weird but it’s true lmao)
    – Zac Efron (he sings *.*)
    – the whole One Direction clan. Lol.

Nick is top fyi.

He’s the man of the relationship

Off course!

Raine said:

Other crushes: (i’m a bi boy)
    – Anne Hattaway (she has the class and the ass xD)
    – Vanessa Hudgens (HOTNESS)
    – that’s it.

• LULU

Let the gay rumors begin…

tbh i wouldn’t care if Nick ever turns out to be gay. That won’t stop my vagina ffrom gettin chinese tickles by just thinking about him. Parcially and completely naked of course.

LULU said:

Let the gay rumors begin…

Photos please?
    – with love, Pervy

My celebrity crush is an old man now, but when he was young omg he was so handsome and charming. I won’t say who but he’s a musician (an incredible one at that)

i can’t picture nick dating leighton meester. leighton doesn’t even like clean cut guys, she likes em to be edgy and slightly homeless looking

• Raine

Josh Hutcherson: He is a really talented young man, nice eyes and seems a good down to earth person. I love his movies and he support equal rights, so yeah Smile.
    __________________
    Thanks mate, this is a good thorough answer. So basically you like his talent and him being down to earth and the things he supports. Well at least that’s what I’m putting in the notes ha.

• Raine

They’re both cool chicks.
    ___________________________
    So for this one I would say you basically like them because of their personalities and the vibe they let off and they’re both brunette haha thanks for answering

• Raine

Joe Jonas – I love his eyes, his smilie, his hair and his body.

Chris Hemsworth – It needs no explanation
    __________________
    haha this one’s very descriptive I had a laugh at the way you described the people you like. So it’s more of the physical traits then that you like for these people. Thanks for answering.

^That’s an awesome name Raine. Are you a guy or a girl? I can’t tell because of your name lol it could be either one. I have a friend named Skye, I always thought those kind of names were cool sounding.

Does it stand for something or your mom just thought it was a cool name? lol

Yea haha i like when you say ‘mate’ xD

Raine it’s such a beautiful name. I would put my bird or my daughter that name :)

• Raine

^To Raine. Nice name btw.

Does it stand for something or your mom just thought it was a cool name? lol
    __________________________
    Thanks Yeah I’m a guy the name can be deceiving though lol
    My mum was pretty determined on giving my two brothers unique names then I came and I was a bit of a surprise so my dad just named me whatever came to his mind first when he looked at me, and that was it! Haha but thanks

Raine you should tell your crushes too =D!!!

Thanks Yeah I’m a guy the name can be deceiving though lol

You’re really nice *blush*

Yea haha i like when you say ‘mate’ xD
    ……
    lmao this made me laugh. To Raine ^Are you English, or Aussie or American lol just wondering

Aussies are so sexies *.*

Grow up. Nick went to breakfast with a friend who happens to be gay. That does not make him gay. He’s been dating females since he was 13. Nonstop.

• Carol

Jul 9, 2012 @ 07:37 pm
    Raine said:

—————————————

Zac Efron, he’s really a down to the Earth person, I’m 18 years old now and I’ve been a fan of him since I was 12 (2006) and I sow all his career’s evolution, from Troy to Logan in The Lucky One and his upcoming movies, he’s really talented and a promising actor, he’s gonna be even bigger in Hollywood one day, and he’s really nice to his fans too, I met him this year and he’s really gentle! I don’t need to mention his physicals attributes haha

THE HATERS ARE OBSESSED WITH GAYS NICK JONAS IS NOT GAY

NOT IS BAD HAVE FRIENDS GAY

THE HATERS ARE OBSESSED WITH GAYS NICK JONAS IS NOT GAY

NOT IS BAD HAVE FRIENDS GAY

hahah the day a guy went on Oceanup :L will be forever remembered. And It’s all about Henry hoovers

Lol its not the first time a guy has come to OU. Theres been a few. There was one guy who was an avid user on here. but I like the name Raine cuz it reminds me of Rayne Wilson from The Office lmao

is this old or did he cut his hair again? I hope not he was looking great lately with a little bit longer hair

Nick is not gay, but I think one of his brothers is, or maybe two.

NICK IS GAY???????????????????????? PLEASE TELL ME

Jul 9, 2012 @ 10:57 pm

nick and michael need to come out of the closet and profess their love for each other.

but michael has a long time bf?
    ______

no, michael broke up with his boyfriend a couple of months ago

Nichael

Nick is top fyi.

Nick is top fyi.

He’s the man of the relationship

NICK JONAS IS SOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovinh his new hair! He’s so handsome that ANY hairstyle would fit him PERFECTLY!

• A.C.

NICK JONAS IS SOOOOO HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

——————————-
    he’s the hottest thing on Earth next to Joe Jonas!

nick is so sexy and people have sad lives saying hes ‘gay’ cos he has a friend that is, load of people have gay friends does that mean there gay? no.

Jul 9, 2012 @ 07:37 pm
    Raine said:

—————————————-

Nick Jonas: Hot is the obvious, but also he is so kind and caring. He is really into music and being the best he can be. He has an amazing voice and instrumental skills, as well as being ace at writing songs. He seems to be good at everything, even had various stints on Broadway and the West End. He’s strong even with his diabetes and he’s a leader in trying to find a cure and help other diabetics. He’s great at sport and really competitive. He also likes to keep things private and he’s very ‘official’ and careful with what he says – so kind of a mysterious element which I guess is also attractive. I guess I like him because I have things in common and he’s like the guy version of what I want to be like.

Ed Sheeran: I love his voice and his songs, and the fact that he was a nobody just writing songs, and then people started to like him. He’s pretty down to earth same as Nick.

Joe Jonas: I guess I liked him because of the Jonas Brothers appeal and he grew on me. He is hot and stylish, which is always good as long as he doesn’t turn into someone obsessed with their looks and must have every designer label. He has a good voice, but not as good as Nick’s or other artists. At the moment it’s like he’s trying not to be the ‘young’ band (as in a band for little girls, associated with Disney), but doing everything opposite just because he can, like partying & drinking 24/7 and dating a go-go dancer and making pop/club music. He seems to be superficial now. But his confidence is attractive.

Andrew Garfield: What’s not to like? He is sooo attractive. Hot, and yet still has a young boy charm. He’s a great actor and just turned Spider-man into a hit :)

and there’s many many more XD :P :)

Channing Tatum because he is so talented, good looking and an amazing person….and i love his dance moves

amen ^^

• Raine

We need like two more people. It’d be cool to get a quite thorough answer as well.

Nick Jonas is dating Leighton Meester. They were seen kissing in NYC

My brother dated girls from age 13, plays baseball/golf, is a musician, was a member of a fundamental Christian church. At 21, he came out to our family.

Just saying, don’t think someone is straight just cuz they date girls and go to church. Most gay men do until they’ve accepted their own homosexuality.

Raine said:

Josh Hutcherson: He is a really talented young man, nice eyes and seems a good down to earth person. I love his movies and he support equal rights, so yeah :).

don’t think someone is straight just cuz they date girls and go to church.

I’m not saying he’s not gay because he goes to church. I’m saying I don’t think someone who was gay would choose to go to Hillsong Church, a Pentecostal church that preaches that homosexuality is a sin and if you are gay you are going to hell. Nobody else in his family goes to that church so it isnt as if Nick has to go to it to keep up appearances for his family.

There was a tweet about Nick being there on July 8.

?@MatJimenezL: Ah! and also we saw @nickjonas at @hillsongNYC maybe he will be in agreement with me, all the sevice was a blessing, so encouraging.

Raine do u wanna go see magic nick with me ?

Sorry but just because u hang out with your friends doesn’t mean you’re gay

Nick & Michael seem to be good friends. Michael is hilarious. Big deal that nick went to church. He went with Cavanaugh, who is very religious & that Laura girl who is big part of the church. (also played Mary Poppins on Broadway). For all we know, nick may have attended this church, along with the one his family & Cavanaugh are big in while in Texas. Maybe nick is trying to find a place to belong.

lmao lmao we’re going to scare him away baha xD
    I will contribute to the questions:
    whats up?

what kind of project are you and your friend doing?

I thought Raine was a redhead girl. Lol i dunno why tho…i like him he should come often.

• thisloveisours

yeah right nick is not homophobic. and umm how do you know where he was sunday and what church??

lmao lmao we’re going to scare him away baha xD
    I will contribute to the questions:
    whats up?

what kind of project are you and your friend doing?

Lmaoooo he will think we’re OU’s official whores or something lol

• Kung Fu Panda

*downloading yaoi*

• Kung Fu Panda

Nick Jonas has a big ass

• Raine

You guys type too fast, I can’t keep up. You guys are funny though. Uhm I don’t really have celebrity crushes but there’s a few that I fancy.

Keira Knightly is quite nice.
    Olivia Wilde
    Scarlett Johanson
    Zoe Saldana
    Halle Berry
    Emma Watson
    Mila Kunis

I don’t have to say why do I? lol

Nick is gay. End of The History

Nick is gay. End of The History

History? Lol, okay.

Raine said:

Keira Knightly is quite nice.
    Olivia Wilde
    Scarlett Johanson
    Zoe Saldana
    Halle Berry
    Emma Watson
    Mila Kunis

I don’t have to say why do I? lol

Keeeping it classy, mate ;) haha they’re all so similar and pretty.

Yea haha i like when you say ‘mate’ xD
    ……
    ______
    lol its a bit of a habit.
    Well I was born in France and lived there until I was ten and my mum is French so I do speak it… but I’ve lived in quite a few places, and I’ve picked up a lot of dialects. I lived in England for most of my life so I speak with an English accent but sometimes I randomly start speaking french when I’m around my mum at least :/ lol So English really.

I live in California now and all of my friends just say I sound “british” lol

You’re really nice *blush*
    ____________
    aw you’re sweet, thank you.

• Kung Fu Panda

Raine it’s freaking hot and he doesn’t even caaaree!!!

• Lulu

Hi anyone here has a twitter?

nick cheated on delta with michael urie

lmao lmao we’re going to scare him away baha xD
    I will contribute to the questions:
    whats up?

what kind of project are you and your friend doing?
    _____________
    Oh no you haven’t scared me yet. I quite like the conversation I’m having with all of you actually.
    To answer your questions-
    I’m watching Fresh Prince on TV because I need to sit down because I had been cleaning all day long and I’m terrible at it. My hoover flipped its lid and all the dust went everywhere and it was a mess.
    My brother is coming to visit tomorrow so that’s why I was cleaning.

It’s actually my friend’s school project. I’m on break but he’s taking summer classes. He’s doing an essay and presentation for his psychology class. They’re doing a study on human attraction and what makes us attract one another, why these things attract us and so on. He goes into more detail about it but he was searching around on the internet for celebrity sites, because he had to ask these questions to people he didn’t know personally. So he found this website and here I am. You guys have been a great help too.

Hi anyone here has a twitter?

@kungfupanda

if Nick is dating Michael, I support NICHAEL not matter what

signs.. https://twitter.com/dangerfishback/status/222370219581124608

Omg you’re too adorable O.O love me naoooo

To answer your questions-
    My brother is coming to visit tomorrow so that’s why I was cleaning.
    LMFAO Fresh Prince
    What’s a hoover??

you seem like a very cool open minded person.

To answer your questions-
    My brother is coming to visit tomorrow so that’s why I was cleaning.

“The Fresh Prince” is still on tv? XD!!!
    Whoa that’s interesting. We gave you a lot of bizarre material haha

Omg you’re too adorable O.O love me naoooo

LMFAO

He gone :/ trolol

He gone :/ trolol

He was really cool tho :/ damn

Omg you’re too adorable O.O love me naoooo

I would respond to you with a gif but idk how to put them on here lol

Omg you’re too adorable O.O love me naoooo

_____________
    Hahaha
    that is incredible and hilarious
    I would respond to you with a gif but idk how to put them on here lol

wow nick with his boyfriend….wait, is michael living at the nick’s apartment?

Hahaha
    that is incredible and hilarious
    I would respond to you with a gif but idk how to put them on here lol

Aww you’re here! Well:
    1. Search an image.
    2. Copy the link of the images in ‘properties’
    3. Pase the link here ;)
    Hopefully we’ll see you around now on here, mate :)

*Paste. Haha i dunno if you got it or not :p

LMFAO Fresh Prince
    What’s a hoover??

you seem like a very cool open minded person.

The Fresh Prince” is still on tv? XD!!!

____________________
    Oh sorry a hoover is a vacuum
    you’re all too kind really if you would have just heard me singing along to the last bit of this insurance commercial, I don’t think you’d feel the same way anymore lol.

Yeah! Fresh Prince re runs on the abc family channel almost every night they show it.

Oh sorry a hoover is a vacuum

oh duh the brit version of vacuum lol sorry im american -_- lolol
    lmao its okay I love singing a long to commercials.

is it creepy that I want to know what you look like? *hides in corner*

is it creepy that I want to know what you look like? *hides in corner*

same *hides along with you*

Oh sorry a hoover is a vacuum

Lol The Fresh Prince xD!!! I dunno why i think it’s so funny tho

oh duh the brit version of vacuum lol sorry im american -_- lolol
    lmao its okay I love singing a long to commercials.

is it creepy that I want to know what you look like? *hides in corner*

Gorl he will go away after this xD!

is it creepy that I want to know what you look like? *hides in corner*

same *hides along with you*
    ____________
    Yeah a bit creepy mate
    haha no I’m only joking

Hmm well I’ve got a nose, eyes, mouth, hair, etc.

I swallow mucus by an accident

is it creepy that I want to know what you look like? *hides in corner*

same *hides along with you*
    ____________
    Yeah a bit creepy mate
    haha no I’m only joking

Hmm well I’ve got a nose, eyes, mouth, hair, etc.

lmao! let me be more specific since we’re being all kinds of creepy anyway, then we’ll stop bothering you x)

what color is your hair?
    what color are your eyes?
    I’m 18 how old are you?

*runs back to corner*

21 questions much?
    lol

• Raine

I feel like I’m being interviewed oh man let me collect my thoughts…okay I’m ready.

brown
    green
    19 for one more week

and I have quite a few freckles on my nose especially now in the summer and I don’t like pears and I brush my teeth.

may I go to bed now?

haha it was lovely meeting you all but I should get some sleep. Have a good night.

what color is your hair?
    what color are your eyes?
    I’m 18 how old are you?

*runs back to corner*

Do you have a twitter? Or facebook?
    IDGAF anymore we’re weird bitches here xD

Raine said:

brown
    green
    19 for one more week

may I go to bed now?

Hope to see you around here again someday mate :'(
    P.S you’re cute
    *hides in the corner while listening to Alanis Morisette*

brown
    green
    19 for one more week

may I go to bed now?

……………..
    freckles? green eyes? brushes his teeth!
    wow I can’t even lol xD

yes you may :)
    but you should come on here tomorrow because I have to babysit a baby who will be sleeping the whole time so I’ll have nothing to do and I’ll be coming on here and you should come talk to us again *cough cough* I said nothing.

freckles? green eyes? brushes his teeth!
    wow I can’t even lol xD

yes you may Smile

I’ll be here again tomorrow too xD
    By The Another Slutty Anon

You people need real life cock

You people need real life cock

Lol give us some :p

• Raine

Do you have a twitter? Or facebook?
    IDGAF anymore we’re weird bitches here xD

^ I haven’t had a facebook in a few years. I had a twitter but I got bored with it lol. I prefer human contact. that sounded a bit dodgy but you get what I mean I hope lol.

Hope to see you around here again someday mate :'(
    P.S you’re cute
    *hides in the corner while listening to Alanis Morisette*

^N’aww not the sad face. I always listen to music before I go to bed, so I’ll add Alanis to my playlist so you won’t be the only one sitting in the corner listening to her. lol was nice meeting you too.

^Well I have to sit around all day and wait for my brother to come in from the airport so I am honestly going to order chinese and play some guitar until he gets here so I might just pop on and say hi. I don’t know how to tell if it’s you guys though since you’re all anonymous lol but I’ll say hi anyway.

I’ll be here again tomorrow too xD
    By The Another Slutty Anon
    ^lol you guys are hilarious.

Okay I’m going, I’m going. Good night!

Lol give us some

You need to go out and find it yourself, doll

I had to go get a drink.

This was fun. I think I have an internet crush on Raine. He sounds cooler than my real life crush lmao

lol, I hear fangirl heads exploding after being so butthurt over him being gay for the last couple of days.

Do you have a twitter? Or facebook?
    IDGAF anymore we’re weird bitches here xD

………………….
    lmao
    he probably has a fb but doesn’t want to give it to us because we scared him. I think its sweet that he answered all of our questions despite our craziness lmao. like he left no one hanging he responded to everyone

Hope to see you around here again someday mate :'(
    P.S you’re cute
    *hides in the corner while listening to Alanis Morisette*

…………………..

Awe! omg lol

…………….
    say whaa??

thats cray cray

Zachary Levi: Besides his good looks, I think he has an incredible acting talent. He plays off his comical side very well in Chuck. And boy can he sing! His Tangled participation role made me love him even more. <3 I love how he’s so involved in charity.

I had to go get a drink.

MTE. He thought we were psycho bitches. And we are xD
    By The Another Slutty Anon

I was too busy talking to thunder and rain and I forgot to look at the actual photos on this post lmao.

they look like two guys eatin lunch together and talking about stuff I dont see what the big deal is?

lmao

He’s my internet crush then lmao <3
    By The Another Slutty Anon

………….
    gurl he bounced he left us a lengthy goodbye though lmfao. *gush*

On a side note I love Chuck! and yes he was adorable in Tangled he has a gf though :/ but I still think Zachary is a cutie :)

Nick Jonas need to come out of the closet , we already know your gay

You need to go out and find it yourself, doll

WHEREEEEE???!!!

I was too busy talking to thunder and rain

lmao

Nick Jonas need to come out of the closet , we already know your gay

That’s not what he said to me last night.

Hope to see you around here again someday mate :'(
    P.S you’re cute
    *hides in the corner while listening to Alanis Morisette*

…………………..

Awe! omg lol

Ikr! *heart melts*

but michael has a long time bf?

Okay bye…whoever it’s still here by now lol :)
    By the other anon

…………………
    Why can I not find someone like this!? Chinese and guitar yes please I don’t care if sings to insurance commercials.

well my current crush plays guitar but idk if he likes chinese food sigh

Yeah I need to go to bed lol I’ll probably be on here tomorrow when I’m babysitting. Laterz

He’s not gaaaay! I have gay friends (boys) and I’m straight! Miley have gay friends and she’s not gay!! Comoon peoplee! You r rude with him.

WHEREEEEE???!!!

In the real world. Just go out and socialize anywhere.

in fact, she’s still trying to live up to an oscar. I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–~agelover~c 0 m~~–.it is the first and best club for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends!

Girls being fag-hags and hanging out with gay guys isn’t really the same thing, sorry.