Joe Jonas & Nelly TAPING THE NEXT

rhgreh
joeflawless-1
joeflawless-2

FLAWLESS CURLY HAIR, VERY ATTRACTIVE LOOK!

Pretty sure the boys don’t care what some 12 year old thinks. They’re multi millionaires, they have achieved a lot in their careers at such a young age and will continue to do so. From selling out Madison Square Garden, selling millions, and playing for thousands in stadiums all over the world, to having a Grammy nomination. Things that a lot of artists never see in their entire careers. They have the admiration of Paul McCartney so yeah your opinion is irrelevant,

Let’s see you get invited to the White House to sing in front of Paul McCartney.

2 years ago . . .

• Raine

Alright I’ve made one just for laughs. If you have a twitter let me know and I’ll follow you or you can follow me however you go about it lol

Why is everyone being so mean to Joe right now? Seriously leave the guy alone and just wait for their music.

lol at those sunglasses. I hope they make funny youtube videos again

People were trolling yesterday and saying they were you in the comments rofl unless this is also someone trolling then disregard this comment lmao

• Raine

Does his shirt have steaks on it? Or am is it just me? From where I’m sitting it looked like a pattern of T-bone steaks.

• Raine

__________________
    I’m not sure how I feel about that I’m a little flattered, a little frightened. A bit confused.

LMAO I don’t think its steaks.

(replying to this) – Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:18 pm
    2 years ago . . .

Nick was also invited last year to sing with Stevie Wonder etc

• taylorsromeo

He looks like a gay hair stylist lol

____
    lmfao :P They were threatening to make one for you they probably did lol

• Raine

LMAO I don’t think its steaks.
    ____________
    I’m a bit gutted. If there were such a shirt, I think I’d look for it.

He looks like a gay hair stylist lol
    lmao I feel bad that I laughed…but I did lol

Joe needs to burn that shirt.

He looks like a gay hair stylist lol

Ahaha

LMAO I don’t think its steaks.
    ____________
    I’m a bit gutted. If there were such a shirt, I think I’d look for it.
    LOL do you like steak?

_

If you squint, it looks like teeth which is a whole other league of creepy

They are shark teeth.

• Raine

LOL do you like steak?
    ______________
    No not really, I just thought the shirt would be cool but now that I think about it, it wouldn’t be at all so never mind lol

• Raine

____________
    Ah! That makes sense.

Lol it’s a bizarre shirt
    pretty much lmao

It’s unique and artsy

LOL

Joe has such a baby face.

• Nons

Ehh,I might watch the Next.

lohanthony said:

u are irrelevant buddy. your 15 minutes of fame are over. ewww your hair
    ————————–
    He’s more relevant than you ever will.

• shi jonas

Joe looking cute like always. He always stay happy,it doesn’t matter what happens to him or whether he is sad from inside. So sweet of him.:)

he looks so indian.

Joe’s curls are flawless, his face is so fine and he looks more younger with his sweet curls. i can’t wait too see THE NEXT

I have diahrrea

• Raine

Oh sorry I took my profile off of private but its locked again lol it is a pretty handsome mouth and water bottle lmao xD

Put up a face picture or a body picture…whichever you prefer lmfao

and put the twitter link so we can creep you out some more >:)

_____________
    Ha I can’t please you so I’m just going to go. I’m leaving to grab a bite to eat. I don’t know what you want from me! lol

I hope he goes to rehab soon

I have diahrrea

Shouldn’t you have your shit face on, taking a shit on the toilet?

He wouldn’t need rehab if he would loose his drug dealing Hoe

I have diahrrea helppppp :(

Joes head looks like diarrhea

Lol oh okay lmao yes I typed waaay too much and I copied it so I could paste it in pieces and now its gone -_- lmao I’ll have to type it all over again but first I need to go get a snack lol brb
    You don’t have to type it all over again. Just give me a summery
    …………
    I’ll try:

My friend was supposed to pick me up and then we were going to pick up my other friend and go to the pool party but my other friend couldn’t go because she had to go visit family so I just went with the friend who picked me up and she has a boyfriend who was also going to the party. When we got there she pretty much hung around her boyfriend and it was their friend’s party so I didn’t really know many people but that’s fine with me because I can entertain myself lmao

So I was doing fine until this guy showed up who I used to date and we’re still friends but his new gf doesn’t like me at all idk why. The whole time she made it a point to give me dirty looks and whisper about me.

I was in the pool talking to this dude and we were laughing because he was telling me funny parts from the movie TED and she was all the way on the other side clinging to her bf….
    (continued)

(continued)
    and she makes it a point to walk alll the way across to the pool and accidentally knock my towell in the pool because it was sitting there on the ground. even the guy I was talking to knew it wasn’t an accident.

Everytime I would walk by she would throw herself onto her bf and she was talking about me to her friends everytime I was around and I’m like come on you’re 18 your maturity level is obviously really low (continued)

If joe decides to cut his hair, I think this is the perfect length

Omg this is about Joe you stupid teeny boppers STFU

(continued) so I told my friend I wanted to leave but she didn’t really want to because she didn’t want to go home yet. We were all sitting at this giant table outside (this person’s house was really nice lmao) and eating and she was inside so I went over to my ex because he was asking me how I was doing and stuff and I look over and she gives me an evil glare so I walk away and go back to my seat. Then she goes and sits on his lap. Then she looks over at me and asks why I’m not drinking anything because I didn’t want to I just wanted to leave and go to my friend’s house because I was supposed to be sleeping over (the one who couldn’t go to the party) lol and so I go “I just don’t want to. Why does it matter?” and she goes (with an attitude) “Did I say it mattered? No I was just asking a question, anyway.” (continued)

Omg this is about Joe you stupid teeny boppers STFU
    ……..
    Lmfao hold on I’m almost done.

I still have diahrrea :(

(continued) So I’m thinking okay this chick is cray cray and she acts like a preteen. So I walk over to the pool because they were playing music and I was talking to the guy (the one who was telling me about the movie) and she comes over and jumps into the pool right next to me and anyone who knows me knows that as soon as my hair gets wet it goes into a curl frenzy! At this point I’m pissed off so I go over to my friend and say that we’re leaving and she says she wants to too so we leave and I go over to my other friend’s house and vent everything.

Come to find out the crazy chick has found my phone number in her bf’s phone and she starts texting me saying “Do you still text him?” I say “no” then she says “do you still like him” and I say “no” because I don’t. Then she says “good bitch because he never really liked you much anyway.”

so then I pretty much had to shut my phone off and I didn’t go to sleep until 6am and I’m tired and she ruined the whole pool party for me and I questioned my ex bf’s sanity for dating her.

The end

As usual a Joe post goes to the crapper because of children

Put up a face picture or a body picture…whichever you prefer lmfao

and put the twitter link so we can creep you out some more >:)

_____________
    ………..
    Well we’ve officially scared him off lmao

As usual a Joe post goes to the crapper because of children
    …….
    Lol we all mentioned Joe we just went off topic that’s what happens on OU we go off topic….and yes in this case I did write an entire novel

sorry about that people lmao

Joe needs to shave and cut his hair and go to gym!

This show is going to flop.

so is Married to Jonas.

so will their next album and tour.

The boys are dunzo

True dat. But they are fuckable though.
    Even Papa J.

I still have diahrrea Sad

Eat it :)

• Nons

That was a long ass summery.

Okay, that was an awful pool party. I was going to give some feedback about your ex’s gf, but I have inappropriate things to say about her, so I’ll keep it to myself.

It sucks you had to deal with her, but it seems you handled your self pretty well if you ask me. If I were in your position it would have been a whole different situation/outcome….

I followed you on twitta :) finally came up with a name, haha

• Trav

Hello?

Haha my friend just texted me and told me I was on oceanup. Sure enough, that first picture is mine. I don’t know how they got it, but oh well :)

That is one beautiful fan in that first picture. I think he should ask her out.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:08 pm
    It’s unique and artsy

My ass

____
    lmfao Tongue They were threatening to make one for you they probably did lol
    …..
    :0 Lmao you did? ahaha. You fell for our peer pressure xD I have one that I made for OU friends but no one is following me lol forever aloneee

Joe has such a baby face

Really? I don’t see it.

It’s unique and artsy

My ass
    Lol.

Ehh,I might watch the Next.
    …….
    I think I might too lol. Were you the one on yesterday that was making us guess your name?

What is it???

Haha, yes

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:15 pm
    Nons said:
    Joe has such a baby face

Really? I don’t see it.

Sometimes like in these pics.

The iPhone 5 needs to come out ASAP.

What is it???
    ……..
    is he gone? :l lmao where’s the link?

Joe has such a baby face

Really? I don’t see it.

Sometimes like in these pics

When he’s clean shaven I can see it.

Haha, yes
    ……….
    I thought so lol hi, its Nicole.
    Did they ever figure it out? lmao

The iPhone 5 needs to come out ASAP.
    ………..
    I dropped my sister’s iPhone in the bathtub and now I have to pay her back for it lol One time I had a phone that I dropped in a puddle and it still worked but of course when its her phone that I drop it doesn’t work lmao

Haha, yes
    ……….
    I thought so lol hi, its Nicole.
    Did they ever figure it out? lmao

Eh, Nicole! You’re back, Hello :)
    No, they never did, lol
    Once I make a twitter, I’m going tot follow you :)

Haha, yes
    ……….
    I thought so lol hi, its Nicole.
    Did they ever figure it out? lmao

Eh, Nicole! You’re back, Hello
    No, they never did, lol
    Once I make a twitter, I’m going tot follow you
    …..
    Hi :) lol
    haha
    Yay lol yeah you should make one :P

• Raine

What is it???
    ……..
    is he gone? :l lmao where’s the link?
    _____________
    I’m editing a video project I’m working on the computer so I’m in and out.

What is it???
    ……..
    is he gone? :l lmao where’s the link?
    _____________
    I’m editing a video project I’m working on the computer so I’m in and out.
    ……..
    Hey xD lol woo you made a twitter lmao here’s mine: https://twitter.com/nicolesurfs2
    be warned they were all asking if you’d made one yesterday lol

Hi lol
    haha
    Yay lol yeah you should make one
    It’s going to a mission for me to make a twitter account. I have 6 different Hotmail accounts…don’t ask why, well you can ask but I wont answer.

How was surfing?

• Raine

What is it???
    ……..
    is he gone? :l lmao where’s the link?
    _____________
    I’m editing a video project I’m working on the computer so I’m in and out.
    ……..
    be warned they were all asking if you’d made one yesterday lol
    ______________
    Hello haha. Alright I’ll follow you. Yeah? Oh no its just for laughs lol I gave my mate the information for his project that I’d collected on here the other day, and he thought you all were pretty funny.

Hi lol
    haha
    Yay lol yeah you should make one

How was surfing?
    ……..
    Lmao okay I won’t ask. Oh I didn’t go surfing yesterday just swimming at a pool party but I’m hoping I can surf tomorrow :) and the pool party was pretty awful -_- uhg lol

……….
    Lmao I hope he does well on his project. *creeps onto twitter to see if you followed me yet* lmao

Dont know what I like now!!! So cute to see him with his curls again and bought back good thoughts of him with the Jonas Bros BUT now he looks a bit too cute and too young when he is now a 23 year old man. Cannot say I have liked any of his recent looks either. Must be something in between that works for him now. But have to admit my first thoughts were Ahhhhh curls again.

• Nons

Lmao okay I won’t ask. Oh I didn’t go surfing yesterday just swimming at a pool party but I’m hoping I can surf tomorrow and the pool party was pretty awful -_- uhg lol
    There’s such thing as an awful pool party? :O Dear God!

Lol. Why was it so bad?

There’s such thing as an awful pool party? Dear God!

Lol. Why was it so bad?
    ……….
    -____- omg I just typed out the whole entire story and when I pressed enter it said “your comment is too long” lmao I’ll have to post it piece by piece lmao if you’re still there

• Evelyn

CURRRRRLS! gotta love him! :)

DEM CURLS. *licks the screen*

…….
    :O lmfao you only put a picture of your mouth xD The creepers are not going to be happy about this. lmao I’m cracking up.

• Conversechucks

…….
    but its a pretty sexy mouth LMAO

There’s such thing as an awful pool party? Dear God!

Lol. Why was it so bad?
    ………
    lol are you still there? cuz its a long story lmao

• Nons

LMFAO, you passed the limit of 3000 characters? Ahaha, damn, must be some story.

Tell me about! I’m still here. I was making a twitter account.

• Raine

Shock lmfao you only put a picture of your mouth xD The creepers are not going to be happy about this. lmao I’m cracking up.
    _____________
    Hahaha :)

I ate too much now I have diarrhea.

• Raine

but its a pretty sexy mouth LMAO
    _____________
    Bollocks lol thanks haha. Wait how have you seen it? I haven’t posted the link and only one person has followed me, and their profile is locked.

*gets horny*
    Damn you Joe.

• Conversechucks

_____________
    I clicked on Nicole’s profile, it wasn’t locked lol.

Tell me about! I’m still here. I was making a twitter account.
    …………

Jul 12, 2012 @ 02:56 pm

Omg you people are never pleased. He shaves off his sides he’s trying to be mature, he grows out his hair, he looks too young. Girl it’s just hair, his natural hair.

• Honest_Moi

The only time Joe ever looked less attractive than he is, is when he grew out his hair super long *shudders*

Other than that, he always looks good.
    It sucks that I rarely find someone attractive and the one person I find FREAKING DROP DEAD SEXY has to be out of my damned reach. -_- Well, at least he’s always around my city ~

ahaha.

Love the hair (;

I clicked on Nicole’s profile, it wasn’t locked lol.
    …….

• Honest_Moi

Don’t hate on the hair. It looks good all the time.
    I must admit, I will always love his scruff. He’s the only guy who can pull it off.

Bottom line is: Sexiest man alive.

I have diahrrea helppppp

• Honest_Moi

*gets horny*
    Damn you Joe.

—————-
    bwahahahah I really LMAO’d

But I think he’s going to cut it. He said in the radio interview something like his hair was getting a bit longish.

_____________
    Hahaha
    Put up a face picture or a body picture…whichever you prefer lmfao

• Nons

You don’t have to type it all over again. Just give me a summery :)

and put the twitter link so we can creep you out some more >:)

He looks so beautiful in the 1st pic <3

He is looking so adorable! I missed his curls.

This show is going to flop.

so is Married to Jonas.

so will their next album and tour.

The boys are dunzo

Lol who sent in my m&g picture… That’s awkward.

This show is going to flop.

so is Married to Jonas.

so will their next album and tour.

The boys are dunzo
    —————————

Comenting so much on someone you hate?
    wow your life must be pathetic

• lohanthony

u are irrelevant buddy. your 15 minutes of fame are over. ewww your hair

LOL at the secret fan who commented above me. You can’t possibly believe that if you are taking the time to post comments on this post.

Jul 12, 2012 @ 11:40 am
    lohanthony said:
    u are irrelevant buddy. your 15 minutes of fame are over. ewww your hair

15 minutes? More like they’ve been famous since 2006 & still are.