Louis & Zayn ADORABLE IN LONDON

More pix HERE!

Zarry shipper right here!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Zarry shipper right here!
    Oh goodie! Come aboard our flawless ship. We have snacks and drinks ;) partayyyy ova heaa

Zarry shipper right here!\

zarry is now crushing the fuck out of larry considering when harry said he would have a crush on zayn if he wa s agirl

eww british fagit boys, you 115 minutes r over, like the teletubbies, bsb, hansen, the beagles

• BrokenArrow

cutee

omg how qt <3

______________
    if you’re trying to troll and be funny you’re not
    eww british fagit boys
    your comment is offensive and you should feel bad about it

Send hate about all the past users

……..the beagles?

……..the beagles?
    _____________
    i think it’s suppose to be a mash up of the eagles and the beatles

CONFESS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT USERS! NEW AND OLD!

……..the beagles?

===

LMAO!!

CONFESS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT USERS! NEW AND OLD!
    ==

no one fucking cares gtfo or I’ll make you!!!

• ladibug58

AWWWW!! lol I love how they are soooo close and they dont care about other peoples opinions(:

OMG are y’all here? Sorry, I’m late!! I was busy with something :/

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    OMG are y’all here? Sorry, I’m late!! I was busy with something :/
    ___________
    it’s fine! im here at least lol

I feel like not accepting that they’re straight is just as bad as not accepting when someone’s gay.. like it’s fine to joke about but some people are really going too far

I agree. Leave them alone, people.

I think that tattoo is pretty stupid tbh..

ADORABLE BUT I SHIP ZARRY MORE
    OMG I LOVE YOU.

• Live.Love.Learn.

zayn is harry’s! go away, louis you have eleanor!
    I love you too.

• Live.Love.Learn.

guys im a directioner i only ship zarry as a bromance there all straight directioners just like having fun with it and besides tehre really close friends so there comfortable with each other
    Love you toooo!

• Live.Love.Learn.

So much Zarry love here :’)

• Live.Love.Learn.

That is a really really well phrased point and I totally agree. If you seriously think you know someone’s sexuality better than they do, SMDH.

Zouis is so adorable <3

PLEASE WATCH OUR A TEAM COVER AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IT WOULD HONESTLY MEAN SO MUCH TO US

perrie is cheating on zayn look >> https://p.twimg.com/As5dWWTCIAIzaTe.jpg:large

they look so cute. :3 zayn looks so perf, i can’t wait to see him when he’s like 25 and drop dead sexy.

I was interested in seeing that but I missed it lol
    There a chance it’ll reair?
    Not sure, but like it’s gonna be available online on Nick.com for a week to watch. Plus, it’s on youtube already

Live.Love.Learn. said:

i saw it already on youtube awhile back

but

o

m

g

• vintagelovers

and idec that it’s posted twice the more the better

lmao nm then

i saw it already on youtube awhile back

but

o

m

g
    Yeah I’ve seen it a few times, but I’m still watching it again. I literally just saw three hours ago at 8 when it premiered here, and now I’m watching it again on the West Coast channel lmfao & NIALL *.*

• vintagelovers

lmao it’s not a good day to be a louis stan

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    i saw it already on youtube awhile back

but

o

m

g
    ______________
    lmao i would do the same tbh!

• Live.Love.Learn.

lmao i would do the same tbh!
    I think I’ll watch it again tomorrow..hehe

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG this is not working…it just wasn’t a good night…we can try again some other day Vicky, I’m gonna get off now :/

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    lmao i would do the same tbh!
    I think I’ll watch it again tomorrow..hehe
    ____________
    that’s dedication! i should watch it again it’s been awhile

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    ________________
    yeah ia. my internet it’s working rn either. gn!

it’s fine! im here at least lol
    omg yay! Glad you are! What’s up? :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    it’s fine! im here at least lol
    omg yay! Glad you are! What’s up?
    __________________
    aw :’) nothing rn tbh, hbu?!

• Live.Love.Learn.

aw :’) nothing rn tbh, hbu?!

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    aw :’) nothing rn tbh, hbu?!
    Just got done doing dishes and stuff >.< Now I’m just sitting here on OU and Tumblr lmao I wonder where the others are =/ ___________ ugh i hate doing dishes tbh that’s the worst chore same! i didn’t know where we were meeting because i didn’t see anyone lol

my internet is being DUMB

• vintagelovers

omw i would love to have my hair a crazy color like that but it won’t ever look good on me nor do i have the patience to maintain it

ugh i hate doing dishes tbh that’s the worst chore
    same! i didn’t know where we were meeting because i didn’t see anyone lol
    Are you watching A Year In The Making omg?

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    ugh i hate doing dishes tbh that’s the worst chore
    same! i didn’t know where we were meeting because i didn’t see anyone lol
    Are you watching A Year In The Making omg?
    _______________
    no because i don’t have nick :(( rip

Are you watching A Year In The Making omg?

I was interested in seeing that but I missed it lol
    There a chance it’ll reair?

no because i don’t have nick ( rip
    Awe do you have Directv?

They are so cute!this photo shows a strong fun friendship <3

ADORABLE BUT I SHIP ZARRY MORE

Could you guys please check out a cover of me and my best friend of One Direction’s Tell Me A Lie? Could u please comment too? The link is: http://t.co/dMAERDR . Thanks!

gays

zayn is harry’s! go away, louis you have eleanor!

• ziallisperfect

ZIALL >

like it’s fine to joke about but some people are really going too far

c’mon, they are so comfortable with their heterosexuality that they don’t mind being affectionate with their bros. Most closeted don’t even dare to act like how 1D act with each other.