Joe Jonas Went To Church Today!

Ax3Z__jCEAAn97j
Ax3q3zvCAAAOGYK

Natashia is a good influence on him!

joe + baby = perfection

Yes, you can tell by Natashia’s twitter and instagram that she’s always on her knees at church praying “I go hard for Jesus”
    ahahahahahahahahahahahh
    oceanup shut the fuck up.

WHY are people in such a hurry to see him married. Think Joe needs a few more years of dating to find the right girl for him. Dont know how he is going to find a girl that does not just want him for the fame and money.

• JustxLeex

i dont go in the church but i thought a church looks totally else…..

i dont go in the church but i thought a church looks totally else…..
    Lol, he’s not in a church. It looks like he’s in someone’s home.

Joe went to church in the morning. This pics are in Jordan’s house (the guy of “The Next”)

he’s amazing, sweet, adorable, cute, sexy. i love him

Natashia is a good influence on him!
    lmaoooo .sarcasm?

If anything he has to find a regular girl, for instance a girl like Danielle. Or he has to find someone who is in the business but that could lead to divorce etc;. Then again hes 22 almost 23, although i don’t see him getting married.

awww joe look cute with our daughter

Those pants make him look dickless and that shirt looks like his single ladies leotard

HIS PANTS!siusdiufdsifi they are tight AGAIN

• SmilerForJoe

Great that he went to Church and all, but why is this such big news?
    … And Joseph looks sexy with a small child :D You know just looking at him with kids and babies he’d be a great Dad.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:25 pm
    SmilerForJoe said:

Great that he went to Church and all, but why is this such big news?
    … And Joseph looks sexy with a small child Laughing out loud You know just looking at him with kids and babies he’d be a great Dad.
    maybe cuz it means like his life is going back on track or something .It lessens my worries tbh

It doesn’t mean his life is anywhere near back on track dumbass. It’s for his JOB. the guy he is mentorings dad is the pastor. You people are pathetic

Natashia is very religious. She’s wife material, I think this baby girl is her little sis.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

You’re the idiot With bitchy mentality. Joe always attends church in NY, he brought Brooke Josa once.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

Why would that make him go to churche I mean
    I never really watched the show but does Joe have to go like everywhere with the guy he’s mentoring ?

*church

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:36 pm

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

Just in NY? lol that would be weird

• liss1

Glad to know Joe is enjoying his work as a mentor for The Next. He’s so lovely. I can’t wait to see this tv show

natashia a good influence??? are you kidding me??? he went to the church today BECAUSE HE WASN’T WITH NATASHIA NOR THAT BODYGUARD DERRICK!!! NATASHIA IS NOT A GOOD INFLUENCE FOR ANYONE! THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET MARRIED. YOU SAID THE SAME ABOUT ASHLEY AND AT THE END, WHAT HAPPENED??? Joe is gonna find the right girl BUT THT GIRL IS NOT NATASHIA

Natashia is in Vegas still.

good joke!

why he is so perfect? love him forever and ever:

ps: OU, shut up. Joe is single and more happy than never..ALONE!!!

• Nons

Lol.

I was going to rearrange your comment, but it would guarantee me a one-way tickets straight to hell.

Natashia powerrrr

Pow!

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:25 pm
    You guys are wrong. First OU steals this pic from the sister of his contestant then you people say horrible things about joe being the father. None of you are real fans because none of you have one ounce of class in how you conduct yourselves and lack respect for Joe. Everyone at our church should have set our pics to private so you rude disgusting people couldn’t do this sort of thing

Lol

Omg Joe tucked his penis. That’s so cute because it’s Joe and he would look so cute doing it!

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:28 pm

You’re probably mocking us lol

He’d look Fucdorable doing it :D
    And nothing cute about the big guy, it’s all sexy man meat.

I will Wink

Fuckdorable:
    (Pronunciation)Fuck-door-a-ball
    Adjective
    The fucking adorable state of being Joseph Jonas. (followed by a picture of Joe)
    Origin: Arizona 1989
    ——————
    I LOVE IT!

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:31 pm
    SmilerForJoe said:

He’d look Fucdorable doing it Laughing out loud
    And nothing cute about the big guy, it’s all sexy man meat.
    Are you always this horny lol

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:31 pm
    Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:28 pm

You’re probably mocking us lol

Im not actually lol

Are you always this horny lol

When it comes to Joseph: Yes. Yes, I am.

I LOVE IT!

Great! Let’s send it in to Oxford Dictionary.

You can talk about how much you want him all you want. Truth is he will never know you and loves what Natashia does in his life

I really believe that into head of many people on here there isn’t brain, but dirty water.

Omg you guys I was at a party yesterday and I couldn’t wait to get out of it to come on OU to troll. Lol i have an oceanup addiction!

• SmilerForJoe

Not disputing that, just having harmless fun.

JOE IS SINGLE. STOP SPEAKING ABOUT THIS PERSON. YOU’RE PATHETIC.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:36 pm

Lol

SmilerForJoe said:

I LOVE IT!

Great! Let’s send it in to Oxford Dictionary.
    Or to urban dictionary :)

• Nons

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it
    Omg
    Jesus Christ!

——————
    lol id don’t get it. Why is everybody scandalizing?
    they’re dirty minded here on ou that’s why lol
    There are not a lot of dirty minded people on ou. We need more.

Joe single! Joe not dating

It’s not harmless fun it’s disrespectFul and rude because you go too far

No Joes not dating. He’s ENGAGED

No JOES MARIIED

Joe single! Joe not engaged

Or to urban dictionary

Or Websters Dictionary.
    Or every dictionary, get the word out.
    Word of the day: Fcukdorable, brought to you by Joseph Jonas.

• Nons

Joe single! Joe not dating
    Do you have dreams about Joe and his joner?
    Have you ever thought about having a threesome with Joe, or an orgy?
    Would you rather Joe be on top of you or vice versa during sex?

It’s not harmless fun it’s disrespectFul and rude because you go too far

It is harmless, exactly how do we go too far? It’s no worse than schools or groups of friends sitting around. This is just anonymous on the internet.

Natashia Jonas

Me want threesome with Nick and Joe! Me on top!

People, you do know that Joe was a Christian before he started dating Natashia right? This is ridiculous! His dad was a pastor, of course he’s going to go to church and how the heck would you know if he has been going lately? Stalker much following him to church? Disrespectful beyond belief. Also, if you have seen picture of him in church then that, too, is disrespectful. Maybe he wanted to go to church, its not an abnormal thing to do. He doesn’t need a reason to go. Maybe he enjoys church like many Christians do.

• TOBXjisLDF

valium no prescription cheap valium from china – buy valium diazepam online

Shocked he didn’t burst into flames as soon as he walked through the door.

He looks so high, Joe get off the drugs, especially around kids… and CHURCHES

SmilerForJoe said:

u don’t like Nick?? Is that even possible?? anyway, a Joe/Ian rated R fanfic would be hot.
    DO it gurllll. Grab a pen with your vagina and write that story until the paper is soaked

Just don’t like him, he creeps me out. Never have liked him, most likely never will. *Shrug*
    Now I just need a reason for Joe and Ian to be in the same place… Any ideas?
    —————–
    Maybe Joe can be a werewolf and Ian is ordered to kill him but once he traps him, he falls in love with him?

• SmilerForJoe

Got to go, bee back in an hour.

idk y but i have this thought on my mind that disturbes me:
    Derrick will get high, he’ll be out of his mind and will beat up Joe because Joe’ll fight to not get raped by Derrick. But Derrick will succeed and Joe will end up fucked up in the hospital.
    Disturbing isn’t it?

Then Joe will tell Nick. Nick willl then proceed to beat up Derrick.

K I’m off too for now.

idk y but i have this thought on my mind that disturbes me:
    Disturbing isn’t it?

Then Joe will tell Nick. Nick willl then proceed to beat up Derrick.
    Nicholas? he’s too small compared to Derrick. Big ROb could beat him up. Bodyguards fight!

• Nons

The Strip Tease one was actually the first one I did, then that spawned 9 sequels.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7513439/1/Strip_Tease – 10 chapters of nothing but Joe and Miley sex. Oh, the things my mind can come up with.
    Well damn, woman! I’m going to read that while I watch big brother after dark.
    There are no words to explain what goes through your mind…

Then Joe will tell Nick. Nick willl then proceed to beat up Derrick.

Nick will beat him up with his bowling balls.

• Nons

Welp! I guess I’m leaving too. But I wont be back.Lol.

Fashion people are always able to lead the fashion of things. Now a popular way of love fashion!!
    Can you accpet a new kind of love !if a man who is much older than you ! will you love him!! I have a BF we meet on agelover.C O M !! I always go to agelover.C O M ! I meet many handsome and rich man here! They like young girl!!I think it is a good place to make friend!!!!
    My boy always gave me a very warm feeling of security and sometimes just like my father!!we meet on Agelover.C O M we fall in love with each other!!!!
    I like this new kind of love !!!

• SmilerForJoe

Well damn, woman! I’m going to read that while I watch big brother after dark.
    There are no words to explain what goes through your mind…

So many very dirty and naughty things happen in my head ;) There aren’t enough words to express it.

P.S: My plans got canceled, I’m back!!!

• Miley_Jonas

CUTEST THING EVER.

• Miley_Jonas

I wish Joe was my dad. He’d be so boss-like xD. Is that weird?

• ssexybeast

I pray for Joe at times. Praise God he’s at church. :)

• ssexybeast

Miley_Jonas–I love your icon, she’s such a good dancer!

Heeeeeeloooo

• Honest_Moi

ahaha when I first saw the pics I was all, “Great, she gave him head already..”

• Honest_Moi

I love how Natashia had nothing to do with this and OU, had to mention her. I think it’s the job of OU though. To get us heated so we can have a long discussion on here… ahaha.

Yes and you think since your anon it’s ok to disrespect Joe the way you do

Natashia Ho Jonas

• SmilerForJoe

Do you have dreams about Joe and his joner?
    Have you ever thought about having a threesome with Joe, or an orgy?
    Would you rather Joe be on top of you or vice versa during sex?

I often do: they’re quite vivid.
    I had a dream the other day of Joe Jonas, Ian Somerhalder and me in the middle. ;)
    Who would I rather on top? Well, round 1 is up against the door, round 2 I think he’d be on top on the floor, round 3 against the wall on the way to the bedroom, round 4 I think I’d go cowgirl… Really, the only position I have a real prefference for is Joe’s hard, pulsing dick inside of me. ;)

Natashia you could land an airplane in between her eyes.

Yes and you think since your anon it’s ok to disrespect Joe the way you do

Exactly how do we disrespect him? By saying he’s hot and we think he’s got a big dick? I think that’s called complimenting, not disrespecting.

Yeah and you like Joe for his music? More and more his so called fan base shows how pathetic the Jobros are now

• SmilerForJoe

Natashia you could land an airplane in between her eyes.

Serious here: Did you mean eyes or legs?

Joes dick could fit in between Ho’s eyes.

And you disrespect yourselves making yourself no better then his stripper gf

I meant her eyes

Lol joes last instagram Ho took the pic.

• SmilerForJoe

Lol joes last instagram Ho took the pic.

It looks like steroids.

And you disrespect yourselves making yourself no better then his stripper gf

She’s a dancer, not a stripper, so who’s disrespecting him now by calling his girlfriend a stripper?
    When we do it we’re just making fun for the Hell of it.

• Nons

Do you have dreams about Joe and his joner?
    Have you ever thought about having a threesome with Joe, or an orgy?
    Would you rather Joe be on top of you or vice versa during sex?

I often do: they’re quite vivid.
    I had a dream the other day of Joe Jonas, Ian Somerhalder and me in the middle.
    Were you getting pig roasted in your dream? For some reason I think you were, lol.

• SmilerForJoe

Pig roasted and so many other things ;)
    I’d say, but I think I’d be accused of disrespecting Joe again.

• Nons

Pig roasted and so many other things
    I’d say, but I think I’d be accused of disrespecting Joe again.
    Lol. You? Disrespecting Joe? Ahahahaaaaa

Lol. You? Disrespecting Joe? Ahahahaaaaa

I would NEVER do something so degrading and disrespectfull as talk about sexual situations with Joseph on the internet with strangers and objectify him like that.
    Where do people get these ideas?

Joe and I had sex before!!! Just sayin

Joe and I had sex before!!! Just sayin

Did he stretch you so much the pain was turned into pleasure?

• Nons

Lol. You? Disrespecting Joe? Ahahahaaaaa

Where do people get these ideas?

I know you would never do such a thing.

People these days, ugh! *Eye roll*

• SmilerForJoe

I know you would never do such a thing.

People these days, ugh! *Eye roll*

What is the world coming to these days?
    Accusing me, innocent little me, of disrespecting, degrading and objectify Joe Jonas.
    On a side note I’ve written 31 fanfictions of Joe in very sexual encounters…

Joe and I had sex before!!! Just sayin

Did he stretch you so much the pain was turned into pleasure?

No. He stretched me so much the pain turned into sinful pleasure!

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it
    ——————-
    that would explain his expression lol

• SmilerForJoe

No. He stretched me so much the pain turned into sinful pleasure!

Did he cum so much you’re still leaking it out days later? Hot, thick and creamy?

SmilerForJoe said:

I know you would never do such a thing.

People these days, ugh! *Eye roll*

What is the world coming to these days?
    On a side note I’ve written 31 fanfictions of Joe in very sexual encounters…
    ————————
    Do you ship Joick?

• SmilerForJoe

Once again, give me a round of applause.
    A seemingly innocent post about Joe going to Church and cuddling with an adorable little girl gets turned to sex and smut as soon as I turn up… I really have no idea how I do it.
    Did I even start it? Is it just my pressence that does this to everyone?

• SmilerForJoe

What is the world coming to these days?
    On a side note I’ve written 31 fanfictions of Joe in very sexual encounters…
    ————————
    Do you ship Joick?

I try and stay away from the incest thing. All of mine are Miley and Joe. 31 instances of Joe and Miley getting it on…

Do you ship Joick?

I try and stay away from the incest thing.

I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS! *runs away crying*

I had sex with Joe.

SmilerForJoe said:

No. He stretched me so much the pain turned into sinful pleasure!

So… i guess u ain’t a virgin

I had sex with Joe. In my mind

She posed for playboy and did a video so she is not JUST a dancer. Plus look at her two newest ig pics. S L U T

I had cum dripping for days! I couldn’t leave my house. I was afraid of leaving a trail everywhere I went.

I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS! *runs away crying*

Well, it’s not really the incest thing ’cause I could easilly change them to unrelated, but it’s more th nick thing. I just don’t like nick.
    I have been thinking about doing a Joe/Ian Somerhalder one.

And the little girl who doesn’t even know how to spell PRESENCE needs to finish elementary school before she talks like a whore on OU

Link?

• Nons

What is the world coming to these days?
    On a side note I’ve written 31 fanfictions of Joe in very sexual encounters…
    31? wow! Have you ever written one where Joe was giving a strip tease?

So… i guess u ain’t a virgin

You’d be surprised how much I haven’t actually don ein real life that I write about.

I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS! *runs away crying*

I have been thinking about doing a Joe/Ian Somerhalder one.

• SmilerForJoe

And was Joe so big every guy since has been small in comparison?

SmilerForJoe said:

So… i guess u ain’t a virgin

—————

not even a penetration?

• SmilerForJoe

31? wow! Have you ever written one where Joe was giving a strip tease?

And was Joe so big every guy since has been small in comparison?

No. Nicks was bigger. But I got more pleasure from Joe.

• SmilerForJoe

Now I just need a reason for Joe and Ian to be in the same place… Any ideas?

not even a penetration?

TBH, I’m a virgin with a very dirty mind ;)

• SmilerForJoe

No. Nicks was bigger. But I got more pleasure from Joe.

I can’t see that, I always saw Joe as the bigger brother. In my mind Joe’s always been bigger than a lot of guys ;)
    And I don’t doubt the pleasure. He alwaysseemed like a very generous lover.

Go away you little babies so adults can have REAL conversations about the REAL things of Joe like his career

Omg

Omg another Joe post gone to shit with the teens

idk y but i have this thought on my mind that disturbes me:
    Disturbing isn’t it?

Jul 15, 2012 @ 06:53 pm

Was there a reason you felt the need to post that 33 times?

idk y but i have this thought on my mind that disturbes me:
    Disturbing isn’t it?

I could see it happening. Derricks always seemed off to me, and I don’t doubt he’d fuck Joe up like that. He just wants drugs and fame.

Not only NY he also went to church in Italy alone and I’m sure he goes when he’s in LA.

• Jobros4evr

He’s not in the church, but the person that tweeted that was from the chruch…
    ALSO NATASHIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JOE GOING TO CHURCH!

Jatashia wedding.

No Brooke took Joe to church. She is a Christian and not a drugged out whore

IT doesn’t matter who took whop to church. He went there and that’s good.Apparently he SANG at church today .I see that as a good sign .
    search for it in twitter

He sang in church today for Jordan. It was so he would know he got Joe. It’s all publicity. You girls are mindless little zombies

Jul 15, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    No Brooke took Joe to church. She is a Christian and not a drugged out whore

F u! Natashia is a good person stop hating.

It’s all for more fame stupid

Natashia is a drug dealing whore

Peeople got mad lol,and how do you know it’s for fame …proof?

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:01 pm

I’m too tired to search for that ,so who is Jordan?

This fuckung hater I hope your Internet crashes.!

Because he ONLY went for his contestant. It’s for his job. Look at how many of you little teens are peeing your pants over it. Anything for him to get fame and money for his drug and hoe habit

Actually I think it’s drug and Ho habit. Drop the e. :P

yk it could be for fame but idk he usually does like complete opposite things for fame if yk what I mean lol I’d just rather be opptimistic right now *to the hater*because I’m a human being who cares about him

He looks fuckdorable

He always goes to church in NY. So does Nicky. Shut up fool!

Joe the dickless wonder

stop talking about Natashia. That’s what oceanUp wants and that’s why they mention her in every Jonas post.
    Don’t make her famous, people.

He ALWAYS goes? Really in an interview he said he had not been in a long while and this was a nice change. Stupid slut you know nothing

The girl is Joe and Natashia’s daughter.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:11 pm

He always goes to church in NY. So does Nicky. Shut up fool!
    How dso you know are you from New York?

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it

You are the one that knows nothing you stupid slut.

Jatashia babies.

He looks fuckdorable

FINALLY! A word to adequately describe Joseph. Fuckdorable… File it in the dictionary with a picture of Joe. Stat.

Do your research slut. He is the one that said it. But yeah he does drugs all week and attends church EVERY SUNDAY

The girl is Joe and Natashia’s daughter.
    ———————————–
    shut up oceanup or should i say drama queen? because that’s what u are

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:14 pm
    Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it

Omg

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:13 pm

lol I don’t understand .When was that?and nice change that he doesn’t go anymore or that he went after a long time?

Stop making shit up you used up whore.

Joe lives Natashia and they go to church together so they can get on their knees

SmilerForJoe said:

He looks fuckdorable

——————–

I will ;)

Joe and Narashia are SO in love. She is the best thing that ever happened to him

That’s Joe’s daughter. He had a fling with a girl a whole ago and he visits her whenever he has Time + pays child support.

• Nons

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it
    Jesus Christ!

His pants are *tight*

Good for him. He deserves to find his way back <3

This doesn’t look like a church…

• dilemma

that church has a twitter that says he was there today.

where is he in these pictures ? and who’s baby is that ? she’s adorable

Ho and Joe are getting married. This is getting super serious now. Engagement ring is coming SOON.

I know I live the kid. SHE’S SO ADORABLE!!!

Love*

• joejonassmile

LOL joe s face :D

He looks adorable with the baby.

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

lol

aww Joe and the baby. This pic made my day

WHY HE LOOKS DICKLESS ?

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it
    Omg
    Jesus Christ!

——————
    lol id don’t get it. Why is everybody scandalizing?

Maybe his gorgeous penis is a bit up to the side.

I will ;)

Fuckdorable:
    (Pronunciation)Fuck-door-a-ball
    Adjective
    Origin: Arizona 1989

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:23 pm

Maybe his dick is above that little girls knee and thats why we can’t see it
    Omg
    Jesus Christ!

——————
    lol id don’t get it. Why is everybody scandalizing?
    they’re dirty minded here on ou that’s why lol

Jul 15, 2012 @ 05:19 pm

The truth has been spoken.

• SmilerForJoe

Maybe his gorgeous penis is a bit up to the side.

Or he could have tucked today. No doubt he’s done it before to hide to the big guy in those tight pants he wore all the time.