Joe Jonas CRICKET STORE MEETING

ftnbnt
h4h5
jickety

Baltimore cricket wireless Appearance.

Someone said Ho was there. Wonder if it’s true….. Lawl

She probably was … That’s probably why he looks so drugged out .

She probably was … That’s probably why he looks so drugged out .

hahahahahaha! :)

You dumb sheep keep saying he looks tired in photos. Why can’t you see hes on drugs.

Yeah how do you thinks he deals with putting up with all you dumb bitches. DRUGS Is what keeps him so ‘nice’

he’s not tired.

He’s drugged out. Too much cocaine, and too many drinks.

Its lame to think that he’s tired. He’s been on world tours, and played a concert every night and he never looked this beat up.

I hope the family has a intervention. All those drugs and Alhocal is hurting his singing voice.

Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him

Starting, believing or spreading rumors only means you’re sick in the head..
    but no one’s gonna miss him? how could you say that? I don’t care if you don’t like him that is not a valid reason to say that! he has lots of fans and he’s done lots of charity and he’s a good person..
    People are going to miss him.. No matter how “Irrelvant” you think he is, he’s accomplished more than you ever will. he’s saved lives and you? Just starting rumors and being a low life behind a computer screen. You should really re-evaluate your sad life.

My baby looks tired but he still looks amazing as always <3

he’s not tired.

He’s drugged out. Too much cocaine, and too many drinks.

Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him

Starting, believing or spreading rumors only means you’re sick in the head..

My baby looks tired but he still looks amazing as always <3

He might be tired from the sex he had this morning with Ho.

He looks sex tired to me. You know how people look after they have sex.

Joe said that the new album is gonna sound kinda like Adelle/Kings of Leon!! More excited than ever!

Just imagine listening to a new Jonas Brothers song? It’s just been too long!

I think they’re really getting serious with the album.. I mean 10 songs? Ahh lkjhdslg.

Really can’t wait.. I really think they’re talented not saying this just because I’m a fan but I do really believe that.

and when they all work together they just make the best music.. I love them all and I can’t wait.

Joe looks perfect today!!!

He looks sex tired to me. You know how people look after they have sex.

Probably.. since he was all happy and in a great mood..

We’ll if he’s gonna date a low class girl like Ho at least he better get laid.

Happy for him.. even though I don’t really like her .. like at all.. and I don’t even think she’s pretty .. I’m happy if he’s happy.

It’s so obvious joe has or is doing drugs. The people he surrounds himself with the clubs he has been going to for the past couple years i mean your all entitled to what you think joe is or what he is like but let me just tell you all he has fooled his fans and himself for too long now and it’s all going to catch up with him and not in a good way

Joe if you see this just know that your better than what your setting yourself up for.

• liss1

you’re sick. you have no arguments. stop lying and go to school.

Joe is with Nat because she gives him sex. What guy doesn’t want that?! Duh! I mean not saying that that’s all Joe wants but he surely loves it! He probably didn’t get from a lot of his exes now he’s in heaven! Don’t know how long they’ll last but for now he’s loving it!

Yeah she’s not very pretty, she has a nice body tho. She’s probably got a fun personality too plus dances and he loves girls that dance!!

Probably.. since he was all happy and in a great mood..

We’ll if he’s gonna date a low class girl like Ho at least he better get laid.

I lol’ed at the low class he better get laid part.

___________________________

OCEAN UP? This user needs to be blocked/removed from your site immedeately! They have no productive commentary to make and they spew nothing but blasphemous lies.

Consider this me reporting her.

Thank you for your time.

• liss1

Joe & Gloria Estefan will be doing a special performance tonight!! can’t wait!

I’m so excited for the new Jonas album.

Adele? Kings of Leon? Yay

Lying?
    The only one lying here is hmmm Joseph. Lol he lied about being single for the choice, he goes out all the time and lives a life not true to himself, and I’m sorry that some fans can’t see it but he is on drugs not saying what but just saying.
    I dont care if you don’t agree with me and think he’s a saint. Idgaf but like I said your all entitled to your delusional conclusions about joe and what he’s doing with his life. Joe’s delusional also.

Ya block that person!!! It was funny at first now it’s not cool.

Sex is the best exercise.

Joes delusional.

He’s lying to himself.

He needs help.

Yes be good little sheep and follow the liar

I’m a Joe sheep, I follow Joe.

You ARE lying! I don’t believe that Joe is a “saint,” but he is NOT doing drugs. I know that he is a living, breathing, human being. I know he isn’t perfect, but saying that he is going to overdose and die and that nobody will miss him is such an awful thing to say! You should be ashamed of yourself!

I don’t necessarily agree that he has made the best choices lately either, but sometimes it’s best to just back off and let people live their lives. If he has made a mistake with who he is dating, (which most fans believe he has, but just because we believe that doesn’t mean we need to send death threats to her either) he will figure it out soon enough. Part of life is allowing others to learn from their mistakes.

And as far as you, I feel sorry for you. You bash other people and publish false information to get attention. Maybe if you put that energy into something positive and uplifting, more people would want to be your friend. Have you ever though about that? I do believe some fans took it out of hand on here fighting with you, and for that I am sorry, but I think you owe us and ESPECIALLY Joe a BIG APOLOGY.

I never said he would overdose and die and that no one would care. All I said was my opinion. You don’t have to agree I don’t care. I
    I just was stating what I I think about him and his actions as of late.

I hope he gets help. I hope he dumps the “Ho”. But I never was once said that I hope that he would die.

I am a fan of joe. I am a fan of his music. I am a fan of joe getting better.

You also know nothing about me. And your “attacks” on who you “think” I am as a person just show how pathetic you are.

I came on a gossip site to do just that GOSSIP about celebrities.

Wonder if this person is telling the truth. She posted pictures of herself in Vegas yesterday…. Natasshia i meab. Eh the person that said she was in Orlando also lied.

“I wont be surprised if Joe dies one day from over dosing, or from killing him self.” =Implying that he will do this.

“Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him” =Saying nobody will miss him is the synonymous with saying that nobody cares about him.

You are allowed to state your opinion as long as it is in a respectful manner, which you were clearly not. I honestly fail to see how you can be a fan of somebody while calling them a “liar,” saying “his album will flop,” and that he is a “drug addict.” Just sayin…

Like I said, we all want Joe to feel better and such, but calling him names and trying to direct his life will just make the situation worse. It’s like telling a baby not to touch a hot stove. One day they are going to be curious and touch the stove. It doesn’t mean it was the right decision, but they will eventually get burned and hurt. Now, I don’t want Joe to get hurt, but I do think that he will recieve a wake-up call very soon in the form of pain, whether that means that Natashia cheats on him or otherwise.

Sadly, some people have to learn the hard way in life.

Oh and some little girl called Joe “dad” at the store. That was funny hahaha

THIS IS NICK JONAS??????? WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM??? HE LOOKS SO UGLY NOW

THIS IS NICK JONAS??????? WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM??? HE LOOKS SO UGLY NOW

___________

YOU ARE BLIND
    HE IS SO HANDSOME AND HOT

Jul 17, 2012 @ 02:28 pm
    THIS IS NICK JONAS??????? WHAT’S HAPPENED TO HIM??? HE LOOKS SO UGLY NOW

Hahaha what??? Nick is hotter now, he’s broader, more muscular, taller, has better style than before. Mmm maybe you don’t like his haircut. I prefer him with hair too, he still can get it however.

I LOVE JJ! Anybody who met him today is LUCKY

Natashia does not have a bf in Vegas. She IS dating Joe and she IS in Baltimore right now. You’d have to be an idiot (and you probably are) to think that Joe just let’s her follow him around so she gets attention for herself. He WANTS her there with him, like it or not. You don’t know either of them, so your opinions are void.

And to the dipshit who says none of his other gf’s gave him sex….lol at you. You must be 12. They ALL did. Every single one. Yes, including Trashvato…who gives it to everybody!

Jul 17, 2012 @ 09:55 am

he’s not tired.

He’s drugged out. Too much cocaine, and too many drinks.

Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him
    the last two lines really sounded heartless -__- but I hope his family does something too though I’m not sure if that’s true

Wow! I didn’t know you were there to know the intimate detailed of Joe’s sex life!

Joe is single. He doesn’t dating anyone. Rumors are pathetic as those who that believe in them. bye

-_-

Joe is there with Natashia. He’s not single. They’ve been dating for five months now. lol

lol Natashia puts on her 6 inch heels, while she dances for Joe, while Rude Boy play, then they have sex.

Well he DID work hard and tour and stuff before but not by himself.but why the heck does he look swelled all the time …like… I REALLY REALLY hope it’s not drugs but WHY?

Jul 17, 2012 @ 04:24 pm

He’s allergic to Natashia trololol

Jul 17, 2012 @ 04:24 pm

He’s allergic to Natashia trololol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

______________________________

It has nothing to do with her being pretty or not. I think she is very pretty…just a bad influence.

I don’t think Joe does drugs, but he does smoke, at least he used to.

Poor Joe. wasting so much time on a project that will flop, just like his solo album.

He should stop wasting time, and start making music again.

THE NEXT will flop, and he’ll never be respected in the music or tv industry

Or he’ll lose more of his fans.
    _______________________

I’m still FAN OF JOE AND NOTHING I would leave

and I will not BELIEVE RUMORS FACTS ON TWITTER making FOR LOVATICS

LOVATICS understand THIS!! DEMI went to rehab for his DAMN drug addiction.

now say joe IN DRUGS,
    NOT HAVE PHOTOS OR VIDEO LIKE MILEY CYRUS

He hasn’t had a boner in a while :(

• Anon_joesupporter

I love how you are all assuming! he’s on drugs.You don’t even know him.He’s been a busy guy! he’s just tired,and working really hard.Plus he travels alot.It’s only normal for him to look this way,but he seems happy to me,and i don’t see anything wrong with that.If he’s dating natashia,then that’s HIS business.He’s a grown ass man,and not stupid,he knows what he’s doing,and he has family that look out for him too.Just be a TRUE fan,and enjoy all the work he does for us,the fans

Honestly, that’s a little embarrassing that he’s doing meet & greets at places like that.

Jul 17, 2012 @ 01:57 pm
    He hasn’t had a boner in a while

Hahaha what???

___________________

is for the TV show the next not is for him

(replying to this) – Jul 17, 2012 @ 02:12 pm
    I don’t think joe is dating anyone. Listen, that asian girl has a boyfriend in Vegas. This guy works in TAO too. She has been seen with him as couple. If you know someone who works there, you can get the truth about it. I think that asian girl just wants attention

She’s cheating on Joe!

Well what I meant to say was that there hasn’t been any good shots of his boner..

• Emily

Joe wasn’t even tired, he was so full of energy and he was so sweet and friendly <333

• Emily

ALSO NATASHIA WAS NOT THERE, HIS STYLIST WAS AT THE HOTEL AND PEOPLE ARE DUMB AND THOUGHT IT WAS NATASHIA SO CALM DOWN.

• oceanUP

he looks very tired, hopefully they have time to record the new album..

• joejonassmile

aww…tired but adorable …his smile looks real again …hard work and the pay back make him feel happy :) they have ten songs for album already so we need no rush

he was so sweet today!!!!!!!!

• JoeHoe15

Poor baby. He looked tired, yet looking very handsome! <3

he’s not tired.

He’s drugged out. Too much cocaine, and too many drinks.

Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him

LOL. THIS ISN’T A JUSTIN BEIBER POST

He should stop wasting time, and start making music again.

THE NEXT will flop, and he’ll never be respected in the music or tv industry

Or he’ll lose more of his fans.

he’s not tired.

He’s drugged out. Too much cocaine, and too many drinks.

Oh well. his fame is over. No one outside his family will miss him
    —————-
    THIS ISN’T A BIEBER POST

SHUT UP LOSER!! JOE WILL NOT!!

hater, wasting your time. take your stupid bullshit somewhere else.

Jul 17, 2012 @ 09:51 am
    joejonassmile said:

aww…tired but adorable …his smile looks real again …hard work and the pay back make him feel happy Smile they have ten songs for album already so we need no rush
    ____________

yes. i can’t wait to see The Next and hear the new album

Joe is amazing

How do we know she is with him in Baltimore? Pics? or is it just rumored?

Apparently when a fan met him at his hotel she was there with him. But, there were no pictures. So I guess rumors but we’ll find out at the Next taping tonight.

OU? Seriously you would attempt to ban someone for repeating that Joe is on drugs when I read the BG on YOUR site. Plus you allow CHILDREN to get on here and talk about explicit sex acts with Joe and they don’t get banned??? LAME!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Beyond gutted I couldn’t go to this. Really wanted to

Joe posts are so serious lately.

Joseph does not need to be with hoe that is certain but I think he is tired and lonely and needs someone. It just happens to be the wrong someone from the wrong place! Think about where he frequents!?

update:
    trav reactivated his twitter but raine is knowwhere to find
    come back raine

Joe looks hot and ugly at the same time. LOVE YOU JOEY!

CLEAN YOUR ASS AFTER YOU SHIT OR YOU’LL GET A DISEASE.

________________________________________

Yeah I know. He IS lonely. He could do so much better than Natashia. He really could!!

Is he one Heroin?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

No. I don’t think he is. Why does everyone think that???

Joe is so graceful

• joejonassmile

I dont get it why people on here pretends they are messengers from God to open our eyes about Joe and how he is not saint and we should hate him like they do …I might know things too you have no idea …how you dare judge others on a gossip site in a second? you all just proving how stupied you are by talking more and more
    no matter how much you try to send hate and tell us he lied he is not a saint and all I stay beside Joe even if all these things are true …every single REAL fans do that so stop wasting our & your time