Louis Tomlinson ‘Gay Rumors Affecting Us’

tumblr_lr6ht9UYQJ1qhlf9qo1_500_large

Louis Tomlinson told MTV News on his rumored relationship with Harry Styles: ‘This is a subject that was funny at first but now is actually hard to deal with as I am in a relationship. Me and Harry are best friends, people look into our every move, it is actually affecting the way me and Harry are in public.

We want to joke around but there seems to be a different rumour every time we do anything.’ Claiming it is just boys joking: ‘I act the same way with Harry as I do any of the other boys and my childhood friend Stan.’

Their fans “love them so much” that they stalk them at their own homes and try to label them against their wishes. wow, great fandom

Agreed. I like them i bought their album but i would never be a ‘directioner’. Those shallow screaming fans need to get their shit straight.

its dumb that they worry people think they are gay as if there was anything wrong or scary about that… its just whatever, its the same as being “straight” (i dont believe in labels anyway) but seriously whats the big deal, there is none

• Jinxx.

Jul 17, 2012 @ 11:39 pm
    seriously? it just annoys them that their “fans” are CONVINCED that they’re gay. it’s not like there’s been a couple rumors here and there, some fans are actually adamant that they are 100% a couple, Eleanor is just a “beard”, and their management is making them act straight.
    that’s a bit too far, don’t you think?
    it’d annoy anyone to have people label them as something they’re not, especially fans.

this is the whole reason I hate directioners. they’re extremely annoying and act like they know the boys better than the boys know themselves.

Stan isn’t a childhood friend, so that’s already a red flag. I don’t believe this interview for a second. It may be true, but I don’t believe that Louis actually said any of this. All I’m asking for is a simple, “We’re best friends, we’re not dating.” Stop dancing around it, dammit.

• StoryOfUs

You don’t want gay rumors? Don’t act gay.

• Jessica

Unless I see these words come out of Louis’ mouth,then I wouldn’t believe them. He also apparently told Seventeen magazine that the first meal he ever cooked was for Eleanor when we all have proof that it was actually for Harry. Also, the only reason that this would bother him is if he was homophobic or Larry was actually real. Every celebrity goes through this and since there is nothing insulting about people thinking you’re gay they just laugh it off. It shouldn’t be affecting his relationship with Eleanor at all. If they’re really dating, then it wouldn’t matter what others think. The fact that some people actually believe that thinking El is a beard is far fetched amazes me. It’s been done many times in the past. Lance Bass is a prime example of that. Their management is out to make MONEY and selling the boys off as heterosexuals is the main way to do that. They’re trying to please the majority of the 1D fans that for some reason think they have a chance with one of the boys. They’ve never stated their sexuality so you cannot assume they are 100% straight. Sometimes people should open up their minds and actually think. The media doesn’t always report the truth, especially when it comes to people in the entertainment business. Just saying.

In the UK, no-one bats an eyelid because we’re not homophobes. We know it’s just banter and even if it isn’t, we don’t talk about it since it doesn’t matter. Get your heads out of your fucking arses America.

• hi

i completely agree.
    Americans annoy me so much -.-

I wish He’s gay so bad !! He should have been Gay!!! Lolz

I wish He’s gay so bad !! He should have been Gay!!! Lolz

I wish He’s gay so bad !! He should have been Gay!!! Lolz

I wish He’s gay so bad !! He should have been Gay!!! Lolz

• inhumancreation

IA. If it were in Ireland, no one would look twice. Every guy acts like that with their friends, it’s just a load of laughs but the Americans have to look so into it like ‘OMG, They touched hands, I bet they’re banging!’

you people need to stop hating on Americans we are no different than other countries…you guys hate us so much but really you would all be lost without us because we are the ones with Hollywood,with all those restaurants and with all the media that makes people famous so back off and stop talking about Americans

FYI: oceanup is an american page

You’re an idiot if you think people in the UK ‘don’t bat an eyelid’. I live in England and one of my best friends broke down several times during the school year, saying she didn’t want to live anymore, due to bullying because she is gay. Don’t blame the suicide rate increasing on Americans, because every country has it’s homophobes.

come on their just good friends more liek brotehrs let them live in pece fans come on

The thought they might be bisexual isn’t going to kill his career as much as having a girlfriend will.

WHAT THE HELL is up with STUPID boyband fandoms? Like seriously, chill the crap out, take a breather or two and get the heck back into reality.
    This goes on with almost evrey teeny-bopper based boyband. I don’t even like 1d. I don’t care about them but this infuriates me. That dumbed up people who call themselves ‘fans’ make stupid assumptions because guys in the same band might like to express their friendship through hugging and renting apartments together. HONESTLY. Harry has dated plenty of girls or got intimate with them and so has Louis or whatever.
    The fact that some girls act like they know these boys more than they know themselves by analysing their every move in public, making gif animations out of little gestures they make and then write essays about how loved up they are annoys the heck out of me. JUST SHUT UP AND LET PEOPLE GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES. They probably treat each other like brothers.

*facepalm* The fans think that One Direction’s management set Louis and Eleanor’s relationship up right? That it’s all fake to make fans believe that he’s actually straight when it isn’t? Have these dumb fans realized that if management really cared about fan reactions that MUCH that they would interfere with someone’s orientation… they would probably also stop Harry’s relationships with older women and how much he always talks about why he likes old women. They’d probably also make Liam ditch his gf and Zayn, too.

In America it’s not homophobia, it’s that the fans think it’d be cute if they were gay

1D = ALL ARE GAYS/BI

Americans find Europeans just as annoying. Trust me.

AND

hi said:
    i completely agree.
    Americans annoy me so much -.-

Fuck off bitches.
    Don’t talk smack of Americans as a whole group because of this stupid incident. I wouldn’t be talking because the majority of the 1D fans act really pathetic, UK fans stalking them at their homes? That’s a bit-far fetched. Seriously, what is with everybody being an ass towards America? Don’t bitch about it if you have not LIVED here.

AND

hi said:
    i completely agree.
    Americans annoy me so much -.-

Fuck off bitches.

Funny that, because I have lived there. (Univeristy year abroad)
    The whole world hates Americans, just deal with it. And on the whole, while Europeans are not universially liked, the USA is world enemy number one.

*university
    typo.

*universally
    typo.
    Jeez, what’s wrong with me today?! Haha

Those arent Louis and harry, Even if they are Louis said in an interview they photoshop the pictures.

Funny that, because I have lived there. (Univeristy year abroad)

Honey, you need to be more than a foreign exchange student to truly understand the US. Anyone who generalizes Americans are dickheads. It’s ignorant to damn a whole country, there are good and bad people everywhere.

Where in America did you go?

• hmsuri

WTF is that pic real?

• Cami

Jul 18, 2012 @ 08:37 am
    hmsuri said:
    WTF is that pic real?

Thank you for saving me a comment. You said/wrote everything I was thinking. :)

Are you fucking stupid? Ever heard of the United Nations? I’m pretty sure that both America and the UK are in it, meaning that they work together! And If everyone hates America so much, Why do people come and visit from all over the world? Why do people ask for our help in times of need? Why the fuck would other countries eat out food, watch our movies, and like our celebrities?!?! And while you have your kings and queens or whatever you have, we’ll be living in a democracy. Bye!

gtfo seriously

Louis Tomlinson is too hot to be straight

• This isn’t fair to 1D :-(

Ay this is so upsetting. I really don’t know what to think anymore now that I’ve recently begun hearing all this stuff about Louis + Harry potentially being intimate, and Eleanor being a hired girlfriend, and that all these things Louis is tweeting to Rebecca (and maybe the statement he made that’s quoted on this post?) could just be his management talking…

I never really thought that any of the boys were more than just great great friends, but if Louis and Harry are, who cares? Why is their management harping on this so much? The fans don’t care if they are buds or more than buds, we just want them to keep being who they are and not change because we all love seeing how close they are. Whether the way Harry and Louis behave is a reflection of friendship or a relationship doesn’t matter to me, I just want to keep seeing them happy and caring about one another. Why can’t the media just lay off this issue?! And if Eleanor is a “hired GF” their management needs to get a freaking clue and cut it out; it’s unnecessary.

I don’t think that El is a ”hired GF” like you said because they seems really in love.
    But I agree with the fact that we all want the guys to stay the same. We love the bromance larry stylinson but it’s going too far

okay OceanUp clearly it’s not even Louis and Harry kissing so seriously learn to show relevant proof!! why would you even, ugh i can’t

Think about it. Eleanor is not a beard cuz she and Louis started dating before 1D got signed so she cannot at all be affiated with their management. So get it straight Louis and Harry aren’t gay and in a way there like girls. Maybe more touchy feely sometimes but girls can act the same way and it doesn’t make girls gay.

‘get it straight’ him and eleanor started dating AFTER one direction was pretty big in the UK. He was dating hannah before 1D.

In my opinion, his touch of gay only makes him more attractive.
    _______________

so youre gay

____________________
    What a profound observation you’ve made. Actually I am a woman, and I’m straight as a pin.

In my opinion, his touch of gay only makes him more attractive.
    _______________

so youre gay

stop being so touchy at concerts, do it at ur own private leisure when there is no one around, then the fans can stop making their own stupid assumptions. haha, their marketing backfired at them…at first they were all into it but they weren’t clearly thinking it thru i mean a large portion of their fandom ship these stupid couples amongst the boys. bahahahhahhaha.

Yeahh I know oceanup wtf!! you are just making up another rummor just stop the bullshit!

it is them but nobody should be judge if they’re gay or not, it’s their life and people should mine their own business

The article says he is annoyed by the stupid absurd rumors. And wtf Oceanup you post a picture of 2 guys kissing that’s clearly NOT even Louis and Harry!!!

if you idiots hate america so much get of this AMERICAN website, stop watching all of our movies, consuming all of our music, culture, tv shows, food and everything else we do! ive traveled to many different countries. all the ones that claim to “hate america” so much are the same ones showing friends re-runs all day, or the kardashians, and wearing mickey mouse t-shirts and hollister, eating subway and mcdonalds lol. hypocrites.

im not saying america is perfect, its not. but no country is. i actually have had all pleasant experiences when abroad and no one was rude to me just because im american (though i expected them to be).

GAYS

First of all, not all Americans are like that. Some are, but there are a lot of Americans who don’t give a f*ck. Secondly, fans from ALL OVER THE WORLD are saying these things, not just American fans. The guys don’t like the fact everyone is convinced there’s more going on than there actually is. By saying that we all need to get our heads out of our asses reflects badly on you. People act differently depending on where in America you go. Staying for a year really only lets you see the stereotypes and studying abroad is different than living in a country for your entire life. Honestly, I have to feel bad for them. They can’t go home without fans bothering them. America may be “World Enemy #1″ but that’s the government’s fault, not the citizens. I think we didn’t want to go to war half the times we did. Ignorance makes people asses. Every country has their weak points. Don’t stereotype everyone because we aren’t like that. The asses who act like that are the ones who get the most attention. I love people from other countries. It’s the crazy fans that are the problem here.

AMEN to both!

• Your Love is my Drug

I don’t know is they’re gay but idgaf because I love them, and if they’re happy I’m happy. I just find it interesting that it wasnt until they came to the U.S. that any of this even mattered..

fag

Are you trying to make us hate America more? The world would be a better place without American crap like Hollywood, McDonald’s, pageants and proms. VOMIT!!!

omg ur a lesboo\

ewww yes they are sooo gay!!!!

accept credit card
    Good news: this website http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept cash or credit card payments, free transport. You can try oh, will make you satisfied.

if you don’t want to be called gay, don’t touch each others penises, or say stuff as if you are sexually attracted to him, gosh they brought it upon themselves.

• RoxyJonasMonroe

I know they were gay, it is normal that you take as a joke kiss to your friends

In my opinion, his touch of gay only makes him more attractive.

As a woman, I like a man who is comfortable enough in his sexuality to act a little “gay” sometimes.

GUYS OF ONE DIRECTION ARE GAYS AND UGLYS

THATS NOT THEM. OMG OCEANUP GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

I knew it.
    The fans are getting in their nerves already.