Joe Jonas ‘I’m The Old Man On Campus’

joestyling

Joe Jonas PARADE interview: On what makes The Next different from other competition shows.
“The difference is that we’re moving in with these people. Gloria Estefan, Nelly, John Rich, and myself, literally knock on your door and say, ‘Hey! We have 72 hours to get you ready to perform for a national audience.’ I’m pretty much moving in and rehearsing whenever we can. And it’s just hilarious. We have to take on their jobs and chores around the house while they prepare. Seeing Gloria Estefan on a lawn mower is just really funny. It’s like The Simple Life and a music show put together. I just got back from Orlando, which is our first city, and it was a lot of fun. I worked with a young talent who is fantastic and I’m really excited for people to see this show.”
On reuniting with his brothers on a new album.
“I’ve been working with my brothers again. We’ve been recording the past two months while Nick’s been at his show on Broadway, we’ve been taking the time when he’s not on stage or when I’m not traveling doing concerts. We’ve been in the studio and we’ve got ten or so songs that we’re feeling really confident about. I can’t wait to release it and let the fans hear it.”
On going solo vs. working as a team.
Reuniting with my brothers musically has been really incredible. When you’re by yourself, you realize how much pressure you’re under and how much work you have to do. When you’re working [in a group], its so easy to say, ‘Ok, I’m tired this day, Nick you take this interview’ or ‘Kevin, you take this vocal part of the song,’ but when its all on you, its crazy. It’s a lot of pressure, so being back with them is fun.”
The Jonas Brothers had some of the most devoted fans. Are they still with you despite the hiatus?
“Definitely! It feels like they never went away. It’s cool to see that the fans are reacting so well. I see them on everyday on Twitter and they can’t wait to hear new music. The fans are so supportive.”
On the new crop of boy bands.
“I’m a big fan of certain new acts. I love any genre of music, and I think it’s really great to see that there are new artists coming through. It’s kinda funny to think that I’m like the old man on campus now. But I’m really happy for groups like One Direction. I think they’re really good guys.”
On his older brother Kevin’s upcoming reality series, Married to Jonas, which documents married life with wife Danielle as well as his work with the JoBros.
“I think the fans are going to learn a lot about Kevin and even more about Dani because she is kind of behind the scenes in his life. People don’t really know their relationship and what’s behind the curtain. It’s cool for me and Nick to sit back and laugh because of the drama that people are going to see because that’s reality TV, but I’m happy for them. They’ve made this show a lot of fun. I saw the pilot and it was just comical.”
On his experience as a celebrity mentor in the Acuvue 1-DAY Contest.
“It’s been really great to work with different people and help them out with their individual dreams. Spending time with my these young people and seeing them achieve their dreams has inspired me. I’ve accomplished a lot, but I still have more dreams that I want to achieve.”

Joe’s styling rules form PHILSTAR under! Jonas Brothers might perform on THE NEXT.

Joe told JJR: I really love slurpees! I’m a big slurpee guy. Two days ago was free slurpee day at 7-Eleven and I didn’t even realize that. I was pretty upset. (Laughs)

Will he do a musical? Me and my brother Nick, we’ve talked about doing something. Maybe [we’ll do] a show together next year. It’s just an idea. What advice do you have for healing a broken heart? I would say…get out of your house. Go hang with friends and get your mind off of it. Go do things that maybe you haven’t done before, because it can be easy to just sit inside your house either look at all the stuff that they gave you and that can be tough. Take a trip somewhere! That’s what I love to do. I just love to get away if things are bad and tough, maybe take a road trip.

The mood of the campaign is light and relaxed, almost as if we caught Joe in between takes of a shoot. The singer-actor shows how to exude confidence with a couple of styling rules:
Rule No. 1: Comfort and Style Should Go Hand in Hand
There’s a golden rule: if you look good, you’ll feel good. The reverse of this applies as well — when getting all styled and dressed up there is no reason to sacrifice comfort. Enter the perfect cotton cardigan. It’s soft, versatile and functional. There’s a reason why preppies and granddads love this style — it’s a no-brainer way of looking good. Look for one that is cut slim and made in some of autumn’s favorite colors like maroon or dark forest green.

Rule No. 2: Dress Things Up with a Fitted Sweater
What is dressy but as casual as a basic tee? What about a basic, fitted sweater? Also known as a pullover, this sexy knit piece hugs all the right places and accentuates a trim silhouette. What was once a preppy staple for country clubs is now an urban essential perfect for school, the office, or nights out. Try one with a little color blocking for a play on dimensions. A deep purple is made masculine and bolder when it shares the spotlight with a somber gray.

Rule No. 3: Add Texture with a Mixed-Fabric Shirt
You have a couple stripes, a few checks, and loads of solids. But do you have a button-down that combines all three? Trends are leading men into trying “mutants,” shirts with unexpected combinations of colors, fabrics, prints and textures to make a unique sartorial statement. Look for shirts that have contrast sleeves and make use of basic elements like shoulders, pockets, and panels as a canvas for experimentation. Who knew plaid went so well with suede and cotton chambray? Wear with basic denim to tone down the look and apply to everyday styling.

Rule No. 4: Look For an Unconventional Blazer
These days you need something that can instantly dress up your outfit from day to night. Women have the little black dress, and men have the classic blazer. But before you go and grab another plain black or navy one, try something that is a little younger and a whole lot more fun. A fitted blazer can be given a makeover with a few minor tweaks resulting in major stylish feats. Try one with sleeves seemingly taken from another coat. A track suit sleeve paired with the torso of a blazer is an interesting take on the old notion of “semi-formal” and can easily be worn with your favorite jeans or khakis.
Rule No. 5: Sweatpants Are the New Jeans
Don’t limit yourself to a wardrobe of khakis and jeans. A pair of low-crotch and skinny sweatpants have the flattering effect of drainpipe jeans with the comfort of your favorite track suit. The key is to wear it the way you would any other pair of pants — with a button-down and loafers or a V-neck Bench Body tee and your favorite high-tops.

natashia and joe!

Jul 18, 2012 @ 02:58 pm

Joe Is The hottest Jobro

Jul 18, 2012 @ 02:58 pm

Joe Is The hottest Jobro

I couldn’t choose between him and Nick. They’re both hot!

Ummm Joe is in NYC with Natashia. Candids coming soon guysssss

• Anon y mouse

OU chose the ugliest outfit pic as the main pic. Go figure. I adore Joe, but I want Joe/JB post about MUSIC, not other random crap.

• Anon y mouse

Oh, and “Joe’s style rules” are obviously not his rules. Bitch please. They just slap celebs names on random crap.

He’s irrelevant.
    I want Bieber bahsing posts.
    ____________

HERE HAVE YOU POST BIEBER

NEWS NEWS

BIEBER HAVE VAGINAAAAAAAAA!! IS A FUCKING LESBIAN AND YOUR FANS ARE PATETICSSSSSSSSSS

They’re irrelevant as hell now. I don’t see them coming back and being big. They may release new music, but it’s going to be a flop like Joe’s see no more. They should have stayed in the game and stick it out instead of getting pummled by Bieber. Ever since Justin came, he has totally wiped them out. Gotta love the Biebs.

Justin Beiber is the one losing fans cause of One Direction and his lack of talent.

Ever since Justin came, he has totally wiped them out. Gotta love the Biebs.

Troll

Would LOVE to see Nick & Joe do a musical. Wonder if he means co write one, or star in one already written. They should write something fictional about two singing brothers getting famous during the fifties or the sixties. It could have drama & comedy & cool music. Like Jersey Boys, but maybe model it on the Everly Brothers or someone else.

Jul 18, 2012 @ 04:21 pm

He’s irrelevant.
    I want Bieber bahsing posts.
    ____________

HERE HAVE YOU POST BIEBER

NEWS NEWS

LOL da fuck

HOE IS NYC WITH JOE

HOE IS NYC WITH JOE

HOE IS NYC WITH JOE

HOE IS NYC WITH JOE

how do you know

Here we go again. Here’s an article talking about new Jonas music and instead of talking about how great that would be, Yoko Ono Ho shows up with Joe in NYC. End of music discussion.

(replying to this) – Jul 18, 2012 @ 04:56 pm

how do you know

Joe is in NYC, I’m assuming because the next taping for his show is there. Ho was spotted with him Baltimore.

LMAO Yoko Ono

Eww, She was in Baltimore? Is she going to be moving into peoples houses, too?

he was staying in a hotel, the four seasons in baltimore. Don’t think he’s really moving in to people’s houses in reality.

a group of girls that were outside his hotel said they saw her. they said they had a photo, they never posted it. she was in vegas up until recently so yeah who knows really

Natashia Ho ?@natashiaho

?#beastmode? ?#skinnybitchmode? gym time

;)

• liss1

i love this photo. Joe looks flawless… http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=82486&fid=571106

morons, stop talk about that irrelevant bitch “Ho- who is the whore of Derick”

Natashia is funny. I laughed at her tweet. :/

• liss1

I Can’t wait to hear new Jonas album
    I Can’t wait to see The Next
    I Can’t wait to see them in concert again

• classicalmusicplayer

JERSEY BOYS!!

I mean it’s practically written for JB, they just need to find a fourth one. Is John Stamos available? Lol ;-)

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

I would love if they wrote one themselves. They have the talent. They could definitely write the music and partner w/someone to write the rest. It would be great if it was about the ups and downs of becoming famous as brothers and the price of fame on your relationship. Falling for the same girls and disagreeing about music. Maybe set it during the 50’s & 60’s so you could cover all the changes in America and include some great pop music.

He’s irrelevant.
    I want Bieber bahsing posts.

My baby is hot. He’s probably in NYC with Ho right now, enjoying some down time…

• Mouse

Da fuck is he wearing????

Joe Is The hottest Jobro :)

I love him.

Joe and his package making an appearance.

JOE LIKES ONE DIRECTION… WOW GAY MUCH

ONLY GIRLS LOVE THEM

Da fuck is he wearing????
    _

Clothes.

JOE IS SO HOT

onymous said:

JOE LIKES ONE DIRECTION… WOW GAY MUCH

ONLY GIRLS LOVE THEM

He met them like last year in the UK before they were famous, he said they were nice. I’m laughing at the fact that Zayn follows a fake Joe on instagram though. lol

HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oxygen please! :)

• aJLsNgZKmw

buy xanax online legally dirt cheap xanax – xanax online consultation

• liss1

I Can’t wait to hear new Jonas album
    I Can’t wait to see The Next
    I Can’t wait to see them in concert again

HO HO HO

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

Skinny Bitch Mode? It’s funny only cause she’s not that skinny. Her hips were bigger than Joe’s in that photo together. She’s not heavy, but she’s not skinny either.