Nick Jonas Demi Lovato LA DUET PIX

3c343582d15a11e1a24f1231381b4d9b_7
cbee3134d15d11e18b3e1231380f90e0_7

Thx teamjonasbr!

Around the web

really? who cares?

This makes me happy. I miss the JoBros and Dems together. Everyone saying who cares, go away then if you don’t. Why’d you take time out to comment if you don’t care lmao

Someone should of threw their bra at him…

NICK CHEATED ON DELTA WITH MICHAEL URIE

NICK CHEATED ON DELTA WITH MICHAEL URIE.

NICK CHEATED ON DELTA WITH MICHAEL URIE

NICK CHEATED ON DELTA WITH MICHAEL URIE

Just saw nick with delta. nelta 2 is coming soon??

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:18 am

Just saw nick with delta. nelta 2 is coming soon??
    NICK IS GAY GAY GAY

• joejonassmile

OMG :-D

YES! I’ve been wanting her and the Jo Bro(s) to reunite again :) I’m happy

This is great. “Don’t Forget” is my favorite Demi Lovato song. My favorite in concert, too. On “Skyscraper”, her voice makes me cringe. So nice to see them together again. Hope they post videos. Twitter pretty much exploded about this tonight.

It’s my dream to see JB, Demi and Miley on stage!

Ahhh… GOOD TIMES!

Awwwww (:

Aww poor demi i bet she was missing Joe :(

Nick looks like a little boy in the top photo. Like maybe 12 or 13.

• maybelove

Nemi sex is the dirtiest.

• maybelove

OMG MY NEMI HEART SOMEBODY HOLD ME WHILE I’M DEAD

YOU GUYS ARE SOOO SICK!!! PEOPLE THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS!!! REMEMBER SHE WAS JOE’S EX, NICK’S BROTHER??? SICK PEOPLE IN HERE MAN!

agreed!

glad they still friends :)

• maybelove

FANGIRLING OVER NEMI

well i have to say that is good that they still friends after all, Joe should do the same.

after the concert, Nick was to dinner with joe. Stalker Sara saw them…I wonder myself what they talked about, because I’m pretty sure Joe knew Nick was gonna go to Demi’s concert that night. :) My opinion, Nick is the only Jonas Brothers who Demi wants to be friends with. Nick was happy to be with her on stage again. You could see that. They really missed that friendship and I think Nemi friendship is more sincere than jemi friendship never was.

for the comment above demi was inlove with joe and love ruins relationships

• Pingback: Homepage

• Pingback: 24-7 locksmith missouri city Texas

• Pingback: andreus s.r.o

• Pingback: bedste proteinpulver

• Pingback: elo boosting

• Pingback: Do you need a Round Rock TX plumber?

• Pingback: Leiligheter Alanya

• Pingback: East Brunswick NJ

I’d like Nick to fake date Demi just for PR that’d be good for both but I think Demi is gonna date Niall for the same purpose, but what’s for sure is that there’s gonna be NEMI soon

nick wouldn’t date demi for pr she dated his brother come on

for PR too

have you seen how skinny Joe is now? Demi could eat him, he lost like 30 pounds and Nick gains some weight he is hot and well built they look better together now than Jemi yay Nemi

aw so cute <3
    here's another video of them in HD

Joe was the hottest boyfriend Demi had. If she dated Nick it would be a competition. But they’re not going to date they’re just friends.

FUK YOU DEMI NICK ONLY LOVES MILEY

• GLiTTERSWAG

Jeez, Demi’s not gonna date someone she isn’t in love with? I think she’s gonna be single for a while now, atleast that’s what she says and should do. And if you don’t know Demi personally than don’t try to be the smart one and don’t say how long Jemi EXACTLY lasted, if she parties or if she’s using Nick for PR. And Niall is just a friend, so is Nick.

You are all BS’s you don’t care about Joseph at all! You freaks forget Demi the Bitch asked Joseph out! He never intended to be with her!

Joseph was too nice to her he should have kicked her ASS when he had the chance!

You like Bitches that is why Nick is Your Man! You don’t deserve Joseph!

I like Nick and Demi….AS FRIENDS. But the Nemi fans insisting every little thing is a clue that they want to date is annoying.

Especially since those fans are too stupid to realize Demi and Nick are aware of people thinking that way and are just playing it up and trolling them to keep them hooked.

Demi never went to a Nick Jonas performance…why is it always the Jonas bros having to be at these idiot girls concerts like when Joe was at Taylors and Nick now at Demi, why is it so fucking important? To me it’s a step backwads tbh, none of those other girls went to their concerts.

Yeah Demi never went to a How to Succeed show that I can recall or to any of the The ADministration shows…Nick is the better friend, Demi doesn’t seem to be a good friend, girlfriend, anything….

• http://www.game-navi.info/ aregregr
  • maybelove

I SHIP THEM SO HARD

Your all Demi Bitches!

I believe he is starting to… :o

• Jaden Maria

You’re a naive idiot. It’s more along the lines of your precious Joseph not caring for anyone but HIMSELF. I’m not saying Demi is perfect…duh. Maybe you’re forgetting the obvious fact that she just so happens to be um, what’s that word??? Oh yeah, HUMAN! This delusional stanning for Joe and his so-called perfection is getting so old & frankly just sad. FANS shouldn’t be the ones working so hard to make the IDOL look good. Maybe you should grow up & realize people change….some for the worse & some for the better. Just because Demi & Nick are still friends doesn’t make him a traitor or even self-centered. It makes him a person who’s able to move on, forget the past, & reconcile with an old friend. Maybe you should learn from Nick & Demi’s example. Call me crazy but some people actually prefer forgiveness rather than harboring pointless hate & bitterness. It’s bad for your health you know…gives you wrinkles. You can sit down now.

NEMI IS BACK BITCHES :DD
    lol :D

• JoeHoe15

This could be the start of something new. :))

• nownlaterz

Shut up! I love their friendship & their amazing talent at songwriting/performing :)

I wanted Joe to go to the concert with Natashia. :(

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:00 am
    Well Demi sang don’t forget and catch me, nick just stood there with the guitar lol. It’s a shame He, Paris, and Garbo didn’t join Demi, her mom, Tiffany Thornton, her hubbie Chris,Matt montgomery, and Michael Levine at dinner afterwards. oh well.

He went to dinner with Joe.

is it bad that im scared about the boys being back in la with sarah the stalker being there???

I hate her and she was such a BITCH to Joseph! Nick is a traitor to me,but then he always Was self-centered. It seems none of you Care about Joseph! Its a win or lose situation which shows what you really ARE!

No it is not Bad!

after the concert, Nick was to dinner with joe. Stalker Sara saw them…I wonder myself what they talked about, because I’m pretty sure Joe knew Nick was gonna go to Demi’s concert that night. Smile My opinion, Nick is the only Jonas Brothers who Demi wants to be friends with. Nick was happy to be with her on stage again. You could see that. They really missed that friendship and I think Nemi friendship is more sincere than jemi friendship never was.

Now that you mention Joe, you know I don’t remember Joe ever going to a Demi concert unless he had to be there like if the Jonas Brothers were also performing or on tour with her. Not even when they dated, I remember Nick going to Demi’s show with We The Kings alone while Joe was watching football with Garbo and that’s when he was dating her. O_o

What if….in the short run…Nick falls for Demi?
    That would be so cute C:

im scared! because if he’s seen with ho sarah will say it! although i think she’s in vegas she posted a photo of herself at tao last night working.

but on the bright side we’ll get more candids in la than in ny!

i don’t liker her. she’s such a hypocrite. stay away from my jonas (of all family)

I wonder if Joe and Nick will be going to the TCA’s since they’re both back in Cali? Joe went last year, but alone.

Demi is NOT a hypocrite. She’s fine and awesome. Deal with it.

For all those people who said Nick was his happiest w/Delta. Sorry, never seen him as happy as he was last night. Reconnected w/his friend Demi and performing in front of that screaming, ecstatic audience. He’s always smiled that big when he’s around her and you can see what joy he has when he’s in front of an audience.

Why do people think Nick would date Demi? Did it ever occur to you that since he’s Joe’s brother, he’s probably heard all the inside info from Joe on what a terrible girlfriend she is? He has heard about all her crazy, no way is he gonna get mixed up with that.

Nick is happy that she is OK and doing well from a friendly standpoint, but he is not gonna date her. If he wanted to date her, he had three years before Joe dated her where he could have done so and he didn’t.

Trying to ship them ruins taking their friendship for what it is.

Demi is NOT a hypocrite. She’s fine and awesome. Deal with it.

Yes she is, she’s preaching clean and sober while still continuing to party. That’s the definition of hypocrite.

Demi and Nick could have been sweet together. Now, they don’t have to date. I’m just glad to see that they’re still friends. I’m so happy Demi is better and happier. :)

How come I never noticed how good Demi is at singing????? Now I know for sure that Demi is the most talented musically out of Selena and Miley. Second is Miley and Selena is third. But seriously Demi is soooo good. And she wrote “Catch Me” all on her own! Shit, not Selena or Miley have a song they’ve written all by themselves.

I have to wonder though, why isn’t Demi as famous? She has a lot of talent. Maybe it has more to do with charisma?

Where’s the proof that she’s partying? And even if she were, you don’t have to drink and do drugs while partying. I. . . unlike other people out there. . . trust that she’s sober.

• SoRawSUgAr

MY NEMI FEELS oh my….

omg i so agree! not only that but he dated selena and miley! although those relationships are now irrelevant considering they were really young and the relationships were not serious! besides demi like ugly guys aside from joe, cody and alex noyes who were delicious, nick is cute therefore not demi’s type!

Nobody thinks it’s suspicious that Nick and the Jonas Brothers are suddenly sniffing around Demi again now that she is going to be on TV, very much in the public eye and has the image that she has her life together….and the Jonas Brothers are trying to make a comeback?

Come on, it’s Niley 2.0 all over again, using someone to get press for your project.

• Anyy

LA MEJOR NOTICIAAAA DE TODASSS! JOVATO FRIENDSHIP BITCHES!

• classicalmusicplayer

I wonder if JB gets royalties for Demi songs. They did write them, but then again it was with Hollywood Records.

Jul 19, 2012 @ 07:49 am

why? its only nick going to her show to sing! it’s not like joe’s trying to get back with her! it’s not niley at all

• lovedemilovato

OMFG i was there tonight and literally almost died.

• Ijustneedyounow

aaaahhhh!!!!!! i’m jumping up and down right now!! what did they sing?!

They sang Don’t Forget and Catch Me. :)

• LoveMandyHope

Wwwhooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

NO ONE CARE

wonderful ??

aaaahhhh!!!!!! i’m jumping up and down right now!! what did they sing?!

…..
    Catch me and Don’t forget

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Jul 18, 2012 @ 11:47 pm

They sang Don’t Forget and Catch Me. Smile
    awwww :) do you know if there are any videos? i’m looking but i can’t seem to find anything :(

I meant friendship *

• maybelove

OMGGGGG THEY ARE SO PERFECT GUYS CAN THEY JUST OMG GET MARRIED LMGOGMOMGOALKDJALDKADLJ

• gail_sha
  • Jinxx.

what the hell.. I thought nick was just gonna watch the concert lol.
    it’s kinda nice that they performed together though, reminds me of the good old days when Jonas were at their peak.

• Ijustneedyounow

Jul 19, 2012 @ 02:27 am
    gail_sha said:

here the video in HQ again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNrYQRCSFg&feature=plcp
    awww thank you :) it’s so nice to see him so carefree and dorky, goofing off with an old friend :’) *fangirl moment*

Jul 18, 2012 @ 11:46 pm
    NO ONE CARE

————————
    If you Don’t Care .. So why u here ? Dude u r seriously CARE lol

• Cami

I can’t wait to watch a videoooo! I probably gonna cry xD I LOVE NEMI <3

• skittlesqueen11

These are the times I wished I lived in LA.. But anyways, I bet it was amazing!!!! I miss this <3

Nick always seemed like the sweetest Jonas brother, in my opinion. I think if he and Demi dated, they would definitely or HAVE definitely lasted longer than Demi and Joe lasted. Nick seems to be the brother who commits to relationships much more than Joe does. The way he was smiling at Demi throughout this performance goes to show he used to like her. They really make awesome friends. :)

————————-

Jemi lasted from the start of filming CR2 till the day they announced they broke up. that was a long time, tbh. + they dated during camp rock 1 filming, but not for long i dont think.

How do you know they were dating during those times, though? Neither Demi or Joe came out and said that they were.

haha you are a liar. that relationship only lasted 2 months. confirmed by a joe’s friend and by the best friend of a.g.

LOL You don’t have to be a genious to know that since CR, Nick would happily trade Miley or Selena for Demi. But he knew she was into his brother, so he had to settle for the friendship.

Demi would of picked Nick but he was requested already by Miley and Selena, she couldn’t compete with them, that’s why she picked Joe

it’s not niley unless there’s jet skying involved

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato are the best!!! Joe sucks

Well if Nick dates Demi then he would of dated the Holy Trinity of Disney Stars…Or maybe he thinks it’s like action heroes “Collect all three”

I ROFLMAO’d at this. :P

I wish Nick and Demi dated, Nick is looking really good all grown up and demi is a beutiful woman, they’re both talented

I think if Joe hadn’t got on the way Nick would have dated Demi too, it would have been so cool, stupid Joe.
    Demi Miley Selena all for Nick

if diall PR doesn’t work, Nemi could be a good idea.

Jul 19, 2012 @ 08:00 am

Demi Miley Selena all for Nick

Then he would have had all the three Disney girls bitching about he ‘made’ (he thought hightlighs were cute) them get highlights and didn’t like sweatpants! Nick is such a bad boyfriend *sarcasm*

lol Demi could have got Nick, he was just 15 he used to like everyone by then.

no when nick met demi he was dating miley so he was unavailable

no when nick met demi he was dating miley so he was unavailable

when selena met Nick he was dating miley too and that wasn’t a problem

wow now thinking about it imagine if nick had dated demi instead of selena. the memi friendship would have never existed!

when selena met Nick he was dating miley too and that wasn’t a problem

yeah but he didn’t date selena until later on and i think demi already had a thing for joe by then

by then, Miley was Disney Queen, Selena was rated number two and Demi was number 3, Nick went after Miley cuz they were the prince and the princess of young hollywood, but he had a thing for selena so he went after her afterwards, the same would have happened with Demi if it wasn’t for Joe, wtf Joe ruined everything, he should of dated the three of them

yeah cuz Nick was too requested

not instead, he could of dated the three of them, then the girls would hate each other

selena was a rebound anyways

that would have been hilarious lmao

Nemi
    Niley
    Nelena!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky lol

selena was a rebound anyways

so was miley 2.0, he should have dated Demi then, stupid Joe.

everybody fell in love with Nick and he was like 14, now he is he hottest thing ever but by then, he was just a little ugly skinny kid, who was the bossiest ever!!! lol I wonder what did they see on him, I’d go for him now!!!

so was miley 2.0, he should have dated Demi then, stupid Joe.

ikr!

I love Nick so much I want the best girl for him, who’s that?

Nick Jonas is the hottest wow

Jul 19, 2012 @ 08:18 am

I love Nick so much I want the best girl for him, who’s that?

delta!!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

Nick needs to be single for awhile, not only is it better if they are going to release another album but, his relationship always go the same.

He clearly starts dating someone, but he doesn’t want to talk about it. Because he doesn’t want to talk about it false rumors develop. They break up eventually and the girl always says something negative.

He’ll meet “the one” someday but for now just lay low

I don’t think they will release anything, and I dislike Joe and Kevin, I wish Nick goes his own way

those girls are all screwed up, all of them cut themselves and do drugs and alcohol, Nick deserves better

Joe didn’t go because everytime he gets too close to Demi it ends up in between the sheets

Natashia would dump him and Wilmer would ban him from the wolfpack.

delta doesn’t cut :O

any girl that’s not a century older than nick is fine by me

Omg stop talking like you know them personally

Omg stop talking like you know them personally

How do YOU know we don’t? jk we’re mostly joking though.

The best person for Nick was Delta? The one who giggles over their relationship now? Sorry, but she’s busy bringing older guys back to her home to hang with at night. Nick belongs with people closer to his age. Demi is just a friend, though. You need to find yourself before you can find true love. Nick’s 19, he’s still discovering himself.

Seeing from the reaction of people, I feel like Nick and Demi’s managements are going to hook them up now for PR purposes.

i wonder if joe will invite demi to his wedding with natashia since they’re engaged now that they’re all friends.

__________

they have the same management lawl

i hope demi goes to his wedding it would be nice of her

What do you think that “business meeting” Nick had with Papa J was about yesterday. Of course they are.

nick wouldn’t date demi for pr she dated his brother come on

they have the same management lawl

Thought she moved on and got a different one

the business meeting was just for the duet nothing more.

she’s still under jonas group im sure of it dont think they’ll let her go anytime soon.