They are meant for each other!

You’re such an idiot.

It’s okay, Demi can also have her leftovers as well.

I hate how people here have to made drama out of everything, they’re friends, they sang together, and now they’re a pr couple? Omg, you’re delusional people. Let them be, they’re both happy don’t come up with any shit that goes around your head.

Am I the only one who’s upset with this? Cause I really do feel like this is 08 again, Miley doesn’t deserve this…
    _
    This have nothing to do with miley, she’s happy and engaged i don’t understand.

It’s okay, Demi can also have her leftovers as well.
    _
    is not even funny, but for real i don’t think they’re going to date. they’re so much between them. Joe,Miley, Selena.

i think you’re confused. miley is engaged. she hasn’t dated nick in over at least four years. they’ve moved on, you should too.
    _
    THIS

Huh? Miley? What does she have to do with this? She’s retired to the dog farm with Liam. Demi still has a career. Hopefully Nick does, too. By the end of the year we will know. Judging by fan reaction lately, I think the Jobros will be OK.

(replying to this) – Jul 19, 2012 @ 10:04 am

Nobody in the last generation of Disney has moved on Miley isn’t over nick and demi is a train wreck, Selena is obsessin over aussies

miley still stalks nick she hasn’t moved on

preach

And where the fuck did you get this info? Stop talking shit outta no where. She’s happily engaged, and Nick is happy single. They’ve moved on, no need to come up with bullshit to cause hype. She doesn’t stalk him.

They are grate friends and it was emotinal seeing them cause nick has always been there for demi and supports her you can tell he was happy he SMILED and nick isntv a Teeth smily person and he gave her 2 hugs i hope they hang out together and hopefully date because nick is a good guy for her and would make her happy but for now i hope they become EVEN closer friends and hang out ALOT

IF NEMI DATES DEMI IS A LITTLE PROSTITUDE ‘!!! DISGUSTING ! THANK GOD JOE MILEY AND SELLY LEFT THAT LITTLE IRRELEVANT COW !

they look cute im still shiping joe and miley somehow miley will realize how liam is not the one and how much she has changed for the worst.and anyway when people move on they just move on nick never really loved her.it was joe that cared the most about her she was so blinded to see. if anyone don’t believe me check out joes feelins on the first song he made. all this time listen to the lyrics of that song. :)

If Nick and Demi date….EWWWWW! Nick will be putting his schlong in where his brother’s schlong has already been. Talk about sloppy seconds!

Hope Nick suits up, Demi screwed Wilmer and who knows what diseases he passed along that Nick could catch!

Jul 19, 2012 @ 10:41 am

IKR!!! SHE’S DIRTIER THAN NATASHA HOE!!!! SHE SCREWED GUYS AT AGE 15!!!

Jul 19, 2012 @ 10:41 am

IKR!!! SHE’S DIRTIER THAN NATASHA HOE!!!! SHE SCREWED GUYS AT AGE 15!!!
    _
    You people are disgusting. You’re nobody to judge her. And i’m not even a fan.

Wilmer Valderrama is dirtier than Natashia Ho.

You people are disgusting. You’re nobody to judge her.

Fact of the matter is when you sleep with someone you sleep with everyone they’ve ever slept with. And everybody’s got a random.

• Ijustneedyounow

aaaw it’s so adorable to see nick smiling and goofing off again :)

• SubwayToVenus

They won’t date guys, they’re friends, very good friends and now they’re close again and I am glad because Nicky is the best influence and he always cared about Demi :) so yayyy this is so cute.

• SubwayToVenus

You people really think Nick would date his brothers ex girlfriend? God.

Eewwwwww

• classicalmusicplayer

To be honest, I don’t think Nick could handle Demi. The problems that she has are lifetime struggles, you cam relaps at anytime even if you’ve been good for years. IDK if Nick could take on that. Nick needs someone who can follow him around and so does Demi and that’s not really an option for either of them. If they did go out I can picture it ending badly

____
    shut the fuck up slut.. You’re jusy stupid hater. Go to fuck selena. Jerk.

I don’t want “Nemi” to ever happen. I love their friendship…I think it’s so beautiful and it should stay that way.

• ladibug58

I love this(: Pure perfection<3

Why is everyone so critical about such a great thing? Did you hear the cheers of the crowd? Did you see the reaction on twitter? It was a special moment. Made a lot of people happy.

Nick looks genuinly happy that’s the most important thing. I like them both, but of course they’re never gonna date, they can be good friends though.

Nick and Demi both have strong dominant personalities, they don’t match, Joe is a submissive personality who does what he’s told to most of the time, that’s why he dated demi and still he couldn’t handle her, Nick and Demi are both bossy and cocky, that would never work.

Demi and Nick probably cheated on Joe.

Nick is hotter than Joe now, demi can go for him

Rip before the storm

Hey people who ever ship this two or who think that they r gonna date r Uneducation !!! Demi and Nick Are just friend. Really Good friends. Why the fuck u bring them up as a couple and start Drama ? ! poor my Demi

I can’t believe you attempted to call other people uneducated when you have the grammar skills of cookie monster..

Nobody asks who is girl who is with Nick in the second video?

DEMETRIA IS CACA

THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT!

Jul 19, 2012 @ 01:57 pm
    The review in the paper of Demi’s show said Nick was whispering “I love you” to Demi while they were on stage, so guess maybe they are dating.

Of course they’re fucking dating everyone here is blind and nick and demi are little whores who are hiding it from Miley and joe.

Garbo is so hot.

Uh I’m good friends with my sister’s ex boyfriend from a few years ago, I used to have a crush on him actually. I still get butterflies when I see him, it’s all platonic though, I’d never date him! lol

I don’t think it’s weird to be friends with your sister’s/brother’s ex. Wilmer is too old for Demi, just like Delta was a bit old for Nicky boo.

It’s fuckinf weird hun, and the fact you like your sisters ex is slutty .

am i the only one who is crying right now???? so happy right now!!!!

I agree with the other person! I would feel embarrssed to be friends with my sister or best friends ex !! Not a very good move!

It’s fuckinf weird hun, and the fact you like your sisters ex is slutty .

LOL he was cute, i can’t help it that I found him attractive. I didn’t act upon it so and never would…

Poor joe is brother and ex girlfriends are little whores

even weirder my sister’s best friend, is my sister’s ex boyfriend’s sister.

It’s fuckinf weird hun, and the fact you like your sisters ex is slutty .

Kk good girl

Demi and nick are sneaky wonder whens the wedding
    Miley will cry

uh didn’t joe makeout with dallas lovato once? I remember hearing something like that. He’s not a saint either! Nick has never done such thing with Demi.

• RoxyJonasMonroe

Jul 19, 2012 @ 11:50 am

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

THEY ARE NOT BLAME THE PAST ADDICTIONS OF DEMI LOVATO ENOUGH TO HOLD HIS BROTHERS OR JOE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH.

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER
    _______________________

i agree

YOU GUYS ARE SICK!!

I ALWAYS TELL MY FRIENDS THAT I LOVE THEM, I HAVE A MALE FRIEND AND ALWAYS TELL HIM I LOVE YOU SO!

NOW NICK ALREADY SAID IT MY FRIEND DEMI! SO IN YOUR FACE!

BESIDES YOU GUYS ARE SICK, DEMI WAS HIS BROTHER’S EX!

Jul 19, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO SICK!!! COME ON PEOPLE CAN NICK HAVE FRIENDS???

DEMI WAS HIS BROTHER’S EX!!!!!

SICK PEOPLE! ALWAYS TALKING CRAP!

Jul 19, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO SICK!!! COME ON PEOPLE CAN NICK HAVE FRIENDS???

DEMI WAS HIS BROTHER’S EX!!!!!

SICK PEOPLE! ALWAYS TALKING CRAP!

What’s with the copy paste?

LITTLE SLUTS GO TO CONFESSION

I just don’t understand what they could’ve done differently to make people think they’re just friends.
    They didn’t do anything out of the ordinary

• perl

i feel like nick always found a way to get attention. i stopped liking him esp when he started dating delta. i stpped liking her when i realize how weird her songs are. i think joe jonas does not know what hes doing and is at random places and thinks hes cool. demi’s really pretty but wears terrible clothes. i think selena’s pretty cool. justin b’s not so bad either if u listen to some of his interviews. everyone knows miley loves attention. not a fan of liam. i like katy perry for now. i think.

• aOposGpFGg

order xanax online buy alprazolam no prescription needed – buy alprazolam in uk

Anyone who has been a jonas fan and has half a BRAIN knows that Demi and Nick are anything but a PR Couple. They’re great friends, great musicians and only idiots will try to make something else out of it.

• realistgangsta

wow yall are crazy

I unfollowed Miley on twitter long ago. Do not know how people can follow her. Her twitter is damn emo mess.

• CarlaVal

I hate her! I h8 her because is the woman who Nick loved the most. Freaking Miley

(replying to this) – Jul 19, 2012 @ 08:52 pm
    CarlaVal said:

————————

don’t think so.. Nick dumped Miley and Miley said this year that Nick never loved her as much she did. That is was her biggest heartbreak.

Nick loved Delta!

• PoWXYGHoOb

buy xanax online no rx buy xanax valium online – buy generic xanax cheap

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

U KNOW NICKS DATING SOMEONE WHEN THEY SING A DUET…

Sorry but NEMI would be just a slutty move to make on Demis part, I dont care if it’s been 2 years jemi dated or 3 year since niley got back together it’s just not appropriete. I’m very happy for Miley, seems like she’s the only one who found true love.

awwww :)

This is beautiful

O M G I love them so much :’) I’m so happy right now. Nicholas was all smiles omg.

No wonder Miley hates her, she’s a coat tail rider and is fucking desperate .

That’s so rude of you to say.

Nick has looked so happy lately. Starting with his trip to Europe. It looks like he’s reconnecting with old friends (and brothers). It looks like he’s reconnecting w/religion and even though fans are all stressing about his career, he has a happiness that seems to be coming from within. After seeing him onstage w/his brother on 4th of July and Demi last night, you can see where he belongs. He was glowing like a little glow worm.

• Belle

I’m so glad to see this! I’ve missed them being friends. I think they’re all in a really great place right now and it’s time to leave the past behind. I can’t wait to see more of Demi and the Jonas Brothers bonding, because I love them and their friendship.

NEXT PR COUPLE EVERYONE!!!!!!!

OR WILL NICK WEAR A TEAM DEMI & SELENA SHIRT ?

No wonder Miley hates her, she’s a coat tail rider and is fucking desperate .

_

You’re such an idiot.

I MISS FUCKING 2009!

OK, let’s ask. Who’s the blonde in the video next to Nick?

LOL good one!

It’s like all that messed fan fictions are turning to be the real story! Craziness!

We have Miam (but Miley haven’t move on from nick), Memi ( best friends till 2011) Moe (joe the only brother that continued being friend with Miley) Nemi (friends with benefits) Niley (a story of a boy and a girl that no meter what happens are always going to end up together).
    Special aperence: Selena (Nick ex, Demi ex BFF) Justin (Selena’s boyfriend that check out all the girls around him)
    Find out what is going to happen next here on oceanup

This?

• CarlaVal

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? ”Niley (a story of a boy and a girl that no meter what happens are always going to end up together).” SHE’S ACTUALLY ENGAGED. PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DREAMING ABOUT THE NILEY THING. THEY WERE 13 OR 14 JUST GET IT OVER DUDE! MOVE ON, LIKE THE DID!

you guys are sooo disgusting!!! all of you!! Nick see in Demi a friends same goes for her!

THANK YOU, I agreed with you!

That’s so unfair and sexist to say she is dirty or diseased. Nick dated (and stayed in hotel rooms with) Delta and Delta’s fiance’s wife was an exotic dancer. So think of how many people she might of slept with. Or Delta’s other ex was with Paris Hilton. That adds thousands of people to someones sex card. Just because Demi’s had problems doesn’t mean she slept around or is in any way unworthy. We never saw Wilmer overnight at her house. Besides Demi & Nick look happy just being friends.

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

I ONLY HOPE THAT A STOP TALKING BAD OF THE JONAS BROTHERS

STOP BELIEVING RUMORS OF TWITTER

• skittlesqueen11

aww i love this! especially the rocking out part :) haha

JUST FRIENDS

I wonder if Ho and Joe broke up. She’s been in Vegas for like two weeks, wonder if he’ll visit her.

This is for the person that said Joe hasn’t had a boner in a while

And now I shall leave To watch history channel

i ship it

love how jonatics , selenators and lovatics are reuniting like 2009 again….

Awkward moment when Miley has told E! Demi is one of her bridesmaids lol eat your heat out haters! Jonas Cyrus and Lovato FTW

• maybelove

OMG I SHIP THEM SO HARD GUYS I LOVE NEMI SO EFFIN MUCH.

Haters need to go away! Just cause you date someone doesn’t mean you have sex with them!!! The Jonas Brothers and Demi are amazing friends and talented!! Stop pinning these 2 fan groups against each other. When we got along it was amazing! Just cause Nick just tweeted her for the 1st time in2 years doesn’t mean they don’t talk or ever stopped supporting her! Hello email , texting,talking on the phone.

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:17 pm

Wait what how do you know she’s a bridesmaid? Proof? Cuz I like memi!

Hello email , texting,talking on the phone.

But Demi says she doesn’t use her phone anymore that she hasn’t used it in months. ;)

Notice how Demi adjusts her skirt after giving Nick a hug so that it shows a little skin. About :26 seconds. Very sly Demi;)

Find out what is going to happen next here on oceanup

Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

I FELL ITS SO GREAT THERE FRIENDS LOOK AT THEIR SMILE I HAVE NEVER SEN EITHER OF THEM THIS HAPPY. THEY BOTH NEED A REAL FRIEND

omg, why so serious? c’mon nick and demi will not date oO
    demi never loved nick like that so are nick!
    i honestly think they just like each other like a good friends, and just

stop with that guys, this is not cool

LOL MILEY DID NOT SAY DEMI IS HER BRIDESMAID SHE HATES HER

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

The people who are bringing Miley into this are delusional! Niley is done and Miley and Liam are engaged, move on! I for one am totally happy for the return of Nemi <3

Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

Once there PR DIES DEMI WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER BODY ISSUE TO STAY RELEVANT

Ugh who cares if they date or not, I just want them to be around eachother more often, him performing with her came out of nowhere and I honestly thought they had forgotten about eachothers existence, since I had to wait 2 years for some nemi I want a lot more <3

Demi’s talent would keep her relevant, her body issues just make her relatable.

(replying to this) – Jul 19, 2012 @ 01:46 pm
    Demi’s talent would keep her relevant, her body issues just make her relatable.

Oh really? No one gave a flying fuck about her in 08-10.

ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO SICK!!! COME ON PEOPLE CAN NICK HAVE FRIENDS???

DEMI WAS HIS BROTHER’S EX!!!!!

SICK PEOPLE! ALWAYS TALKING CRAP!

She was barely even famous in 08-10 she just used the Jonas brothers and joes dick to keep her relevant .

agreed!!

@ 01:24 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

@ 01:24 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    Jul 19, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Belle said:

• Anons

You all are ridiculous, thinking they are dating. They are friends, and have been for many years. Do your homework! Nick would never date someone his brother already dated.

I don’t really think nick is happy at all. I think it’s all a mirage. I honestly think he is really upset about something, not all of those smiles were genuine to me. He looks kind of lost and sad lately, not necessarily here because he is with a friend and he is performing, which he loves to do, but the fact that he has been third wheeling it with Paris and Greg lately and outrightly admitting it to the workd tells me that he is lonely and insecure about something. Something has really upset him I think.

I wonder what it is! I am telling you, something is going on. Even joe has looked upset lately when he is photographed. They could be upset because of the hate the have been getting, or joe may be fighting with Ho, but I think something must have happened to the both of them for them both to be sad at d same time, but idk what. It’s really weird. Does anyone else feel the same about this?

NILEY FOREVVVVA
    DEMI CAN SUCK IT

replying to this) – Jul 19, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

lol she does stalk him. She was stalking his twitter like a month ago. Tweeting the same songs he would tweet. Maybe she was just curious since she hasn’t seen him in a long time.

WHY MILEY HATES DEMI I DON’T UNDERSTAND SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLEASE

• CarlaVal

NEMI? REALLY? Stop doing this girls. They’re just friend BEST FRIENDS ACTUALLY! Stop talking bullshit with no sense. I must admit that I’d be happy if they were a couple, but the actually are not so stop talking shit girls.

You know. To me it seems like Nick had a tough year. Ending of a relationship and the early ending of his play. The ending with Hollywood Records. Yet he seems pretty serene. He doesn’t let it get to him and he moves on. In a world where relationships begin and end so fast and it takes its toll on your heart, he seems to find joy in friends and family. Very important to have a great support system in life for lots of reasons.

Jul 19, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO SICK!!! COME ON PEOPLE CAN NICK HAVE FRIENDS???

DEMI WAS HIS BROTHER’S EX!!!!!

SICK PEOPLE! ALWAYS TALKING CRAP!

Admit it, she’s disgusting. I wouldn’t become friends with my ex boyfriends bro and be BFFs it’s just fucking weird . Should have stayed with wilmer

Ok, I don’t want them dating they have such a cute friendship, it would be really sad if they ruin that. Nick was so Happy!

Very cool to see this.

Niall is going to be so mad at nick…just kidding ….these two have such a great friendship…..no need to hate haters!!!!!!

All the daily trolls from Jonas posts, me included, eliza, yay nicky go nicky troll, have migratd to these two Demi/Jonas posts. lol

I don’t care if Miley’s engaged, Miley and nick stopped being friends June 2011 and if Demi is friends with Miley she ceartainly shouldn’t become BFFs with her ex, and her ex boyfriends brother.

HAHA THAT GIRL BY NICK BEING SEXY FOR HIM TO GET HIS ATTENTION AND GARBO TOOK PARIS HIS WIFE WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE DEMI ASHLEY DRAMA.. AND ASH IS DATING HER BRO NOW.. DEMI POINTS AT NICK AT THE END WHEN SHE SAYS TIME WHEN WE WENT WRONG..