Justin Bieber ‘I’m Part Indian.. Inuit..’

justin-bieber-toda-mag1

Justin Bieber revealed to Rolling Stone: ‘I’m actually part Indian. I think Inuit or something? I’m enough per cent that in Canada I can get free gas.’ Apparently a descendant of the Cree tribe, that he associates native Canadians with getting free gas, or that he still uses the terms ‘Indian’ and ‘Inuit.’

anywayzzzz. aww now my babies will be native american too? well, my great grandma is, but that don’t really count.

*types ‘native american baby names’ into google*

how about “aiyana”? :)

oooh, i like “nova” that’s pretty. means “chasing butterflies” lol

*keeps looking*

although Indian may not be the correct word .. its still used a lot here in Canada. its pretty normal to call the natives that, always has, always will. no reason to flip shit. especially if yu guys aren’t canadaian. calm down.
    _

omg so you’re canadian? i have a question for you. are there any black people in canada? are there racial issues up there? i literally never see anyone black represented in the media as canadian besides jimmy and hazel on degrassi.

Does he realize how much of an idiot he is? You don’t call first nations Indians. Indians are from India.

I think he meant native Indian. First nations/native Indian, same shit, no?

^ I agree. It’s Native American, not Indian.

• Justinsuglyglasses

That Justin picture is incredible! Somebody must really hate him. Maybe I should change my avatar.

theres tons of “black” people in canada. we’re a multi racial country. yes there is racial issues, theres racism everywhere, sadly.

he’s such a pretty girl

I wonder if it’s from his mom or dad side? he looks basically 0% indian

I think he meant native Indian. First nations/native Indian, same shit, no?

Uhhh no. It’s politically incorrect to call them Indian. Like I said Indians are from India and most people should know that.

I think he meant native Indian. First nations/native Indian, same shit, no?

Well obviously when I meant Indian I mean native. Like it’s soooo obvious he’s from india, right? -_- It’s the SAME thing like when people say they’re Irish and not from Ireland..obviously it’s their ancestors. Why do people have to be so technical about it.

• skittlesqueen11

lol all the makeup…..

AND if he is a so called “Inuit” he should know his people are not called Indians. This is why people can’t take his kid seriously. And he shouldn’t be getting free gas. Which I don’t know how he’s getting it free since I’m pretty sure you only get gas cheaper if you’re first nations since taxes aren’t put on the reserves and he must go on the reserves to get the cheap gas. So I don’t know what he’s talking about.

• TheStraightShooter

I literally cannot at the picture they used of him.

Also, to the person proclaiming people need to stop being ‘technical’ because Indian and Native American are the ‘same shit’.. shut up and start paying better attention in school instead of having wetdreams about Justin Beiber.

Well hey there Justin you cunt. And no it’s fucking not you dumbass. FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE ARE NOT FUCKING INDIANS. THEY DO NOT DERIVE FROM INDIA. THEIR HOMELAND IS FUCKING CANADA. THUS THEY ARE NOT INDIAN. Jesus Christ. How do you even have fans?

“inuit” is a politically correct term. “indian”, however, is considered offensive, when used to refer to native americans/ aboriginal people/first nations (plenty of words to chose from)

CANADIAN IS HIS NATIONALITY.
    German and French (and possible indian) is his ethnic background.

How fucking complicated is that to understand. Dumb cunt.

It may not be grammatically correct but that’s what people usually refer their ethnic background as. Do you live under a fucking rock or something?

CANADIAN IS HIS NATIONALITY.
    German and French (and possible indian) is his ethnic background.

How fucking complicated is that to understand. Dumb cunt.

What can you not fucking understand you twat? What Justin is talking about, Inuit people, they are NOT called Indians. Justin is NOT Indian. He does not have relatives from India. Holy shit. You need to get back into school ASAP. You’re just as dumb as your idol. Maybe even more.

• EpicJennifer

Hahahahaha Sorry this is awful.

CANADIAN IS HIS NATIONALITY.
    German and French (and possible indian) is his ethnic background.

How fucking complicated is that to understand. Dumb cunt.

Twat? LMFAO. and who the fuck said justin was my idol? hahaha.

Twat? LMFAO. and who the fuck said justin was my idol? hahaha.

Why the hell would you be defending an ignorant cunt like this if he wasn’t?

Just so people know the history, since the righteous Anon up above is yelling but not educationing… the term Indian was used because when North America was discovered, the discoverors thought they were in India, and called the people who were Native to the land Indians. It was a dumb mistake because map quest and google didn’t exist, but the name stuck. So calling a person an Indian is just carrying on an ignorant mistake. K?

It doesn’t matter. It’s still not right to call them Indians no matter how long they were called that because of an ignorant mistake. It’s like calling mentally challenged people retarded still. It’s politically incorrect. And yes I am from Canada so STFU.

Get in the stupid line Rolling Stone for believing this idiot child had anything interesting to say

I wonder if it’s from his mom or dad side? he looks basically 0% indian
    _

i disagree lol. he doesn’t look like your average basic white person to me

why are yall attacking him for calling native americans “indians”, when EVERYBODY does? if you are annoyed, that’s understandable… but damn yall are really mad huh?

justin KEEPS ou’s butt clenched for real tho

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

blacks are everywhere, idiot, bieber’s idols where black singers, and rappers. Most of blacks live in the eastern canada provinces, like toronto and montreal, toronto is overrun with jamaicans, montreal with haitians and africans. Blacks are notorious for crimes like their ilk in the states. Youll see most of them during the day because all the others
    are working, you see them at night too, not as obvious because they are dark like the darkness nightlight. Their are some famous blacks, most are hockey players, not sure about entaitaimen business though, Drake(but he is half white) ummmm that is. LOL
    _

lmao your bigotted ass. thanks for answering my question, degenerate. at least some of it was helpful. so basically no blacks in vancouver… ok. and if ur canadian, you’ve basically answered my question up the racial dynamics of canada. i’d be hateful too if i lived up there.

I’m Native American and live on a reservation, the only reason we don’t pay taxes is because my whole state doesn’t.
    But we don’t get reduced gas prices.
    _

do like living on the reservation? do you think you’ll leave eventually?

I thought the official term was “Injun”. Aren’t they losers? Didn’t the Europeans conquer them and kick them off their land only to rot in some sad backwater that no one wanted to live in? Is Justin Bieber calling himself a loser? Weren’t they originally Asians or Vikings anyway? Weren’t Asians and Europeans Africans? Didn’t Europeans enslave Africans? This is sarcasm for those of you who feel you need to reply. Who cares? He gets your little girl’s money for singing and acting badly.
    _

what is the logic behind leaving a comment like “who cares” on a post? clearly you care enough to give your two cents that nobody begged for… like in addition to flop sarcasm, were you also trying your hand at irony?

realistgangsta said:

hahaha i cant stop laughing that picture and i got indian in me but you dont see me bragging about it

nothing to brag about

Let me break it down for you all.
    1) Inuit is the correct word.
    2) When North America was discovered, the ppl who discovered it thought they were in india, hence the natives are known as native indian. As of now, native indian is not commonly used, rather first nations or just natives is used.
    3) Believe it or not some Canadians and other ppl around the world still use that term.
    4) Justin should have worded his sentences and what he says better.
    5) Even if you have like 5% of first native, inuit, etc. in you, you get many of the special rights ( or perks) they are entitled to since the first nations people found the land, hence why Justin Bieber is able to get free gas.

Thanks for reading my novel everyone.

• Ijustneedyounow

he’s not the brightest candle on the cake is he?
    calling native americans “indian” is like calling disabled people “retarded” or little people “midgets”, many people still do it but it’s still not okay.

ps: WHAT the…. is ging on with that picture?! rofl!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BELIEBERS?
    ————————————
    They now call themselves DIRECTIONERS ;)

This guy is so fucken stupid. He is seriously stupid. What a joke. He is hot but he has no brains. I’m not even American or Canadian and i know i’m not supposed to call Native Americans “Indians”. Well i guess this is normal since he never received a proper education. What a ignorant young man. Hopefully in the future he’ll invest his money in some books instead of expensive cars and clothes. No wonder people don’t take him seriously. He is such a joke. Whatever, he is still young so he has time to become much more sophisticated than he is right now.

What a d-bag. You’re part Native congrats, so am I. You get free gas, that’s kinda f’d up considering your income. I can see a perk like that for low income Natives, but for millionaire Bieber to be braggin on that is disgusting. I wish he’d just go die in a hole.

OMG!!!! Girlie boy.

he’s an ugly girl

_

he said he COULD get free gas.

Well actually the term “indian” is PERFECTLY fine to describe a first nations person. I identify myself as indian, it even says indian 5 TIMES on my Canadian government issued Treaty card.
    Identifying your aboriginal ancestry by detailing “free gas” is the truly offensive part of this quote though…

Don’t listen to that ass. There are black people in most places in Canada. It’s just like America for being culturally diversed. And don’t let one racist asshole define Canada. That’s fucked up and is like defining America of being violent people with guns.

okay he wants to be Zayn Malik

_

okay :)

can we NOT get any obnoxious birthday tweets/instagrams/viddys/anything tomorrow? please? :-(

hey, i am an inuk and most are from northern quebec and nunavut. we are not related to indians. Even if Justin Bieber is part Indian or inuit. he shouldnt even get free gas because most inuit pay 2X more for gas than any of you shit holes do. so shut the F*** up and get your facts right. Justin bieber is gay. he has absolutely no talent. if every inuit or indian communities heard about justin bieber getting free gas, we’d be angry as hell!

I dislike this cocky son of a bitch, but he making money, so I give him props.

I always say Native American not Indian.

clearly you’re the one that is stupid. he did receive a proper education.. he GRADUATED highschool, genius. it is NORMAL to call native CANADIANS*** “indian” . plus, hes not native american like yu said .. hes native CANADIAN! :)

They airbrushed that magazine cover way too much.

hey ou how about u stop being jealous and use this pic instead

1. Inuit IS the correct term…
    2. Not all natives get benefits from the Canadian government… it all depends on what group youre from and who you are.
    3. It’s not Indian… It’s native/indigenious/ First Nations, Inuit or Metis.

• SellyismygirlCrush

LMFAO Omg to that anon asking if there are any black people in Canada.

he is a guy dumbass

the lesbian bieber

=======

If he’s getting free gas it’s because he’s Justin Bieber. Natives have a card they carry and present when making purchases and not have to pay any taxes. On the reservations they get reduced priced gas, again, you have to show your card. A nonnative can purchase gas on a reserve but they will pay the full price which includes taxes.

But we don’t get reduced gas prices.

Is the pic real or photoshopped? o.O

He just wants to be different from everyone else.
    Even though a lot of celebrities say they’re part native American.

He’s definitely more fabulous than George Michael and Freddie Mercury!

lesbian much?

Why the hell did they put all that makeup on him? Lmfao…doesn’t help his case at all.

• A.C.

He looks pretty.

• A.C.

He looks pretty.

OceanUp picks the worst photos!!!! I’d love to post an ugly picture of the owners of this site on tmz!!!

• Nons

“‘I’m actually part Indian. I think Inuit or something?”

Boy, shut up. Lol, almost every Canadian say they are part Indian/Inuit. But if he is, then eh.

No canadian’s ever say that. They say “i’m canadian” and that’s it.

• realistgangsta

wtf is up w/ the pic?? makeup? photoshop? like he look completely gay!