One Direction PRANKED BY NICK

soo funny hahah

I think they knew it and they were acting and Harry over reacted alittle louis already winked at him and he looked at him like he was stupid or something so yeah it was a show to show how lovely Harry is anf to remove the whole manwhore image but they all knew it was a prank

Lmaoo i thought nick ment nick jonas too !

LMAO NIALL WAS DOING NOTHING!! i love him!!

• Jinxx.

Jul 21, 2012 @ 11:22 pm
    Jinxx and subway have good taste
    I’m not sure what brought this comment on (is it cause of the Jonas brothers?), but thanks anon! lol. :D

Niall is not a disgusting person. He was probably nervous. I know i would be. He was trying his best. And that’s all that counts. He was out looking for people to help her. We Directioner are not delusional as you say. So gtfo.

• Ijustneedyounow

awww harry was really cute and i don’t think it was emberassing at all. imagine it was not a prank and that woman was you, would you rather have a guy like harry that jumps into action and at least tries to help or someone like niall that just sits there dumbstruck :D (no offence i’d probably do the same lol i just love harrys reaction)

• Ijustneedyounow

Jul 21, 2012 @ 10:51 pm
    Jinxx. said:

lmao oh that was a good prank. harry definitely got it the worst, it was cute through. I think Niall was probably acting that way cause of the oddness of the whole situation.
    damn, somebody do that to the jobros please LOL.
    oh my god that would make my year! :D lol i kinda see nick beeing the niall in that situation and joe or kev beeing harry :D

aw. imagine how adorable & worried he will be, when it’s his baby. so cute when he’s breathing with her.

• realistgangsta

that was cute

Niall you’re a disgusting person. Goodbye.

• Jinxx.

Jul 22, 2012 @ 01:18 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    Jul 21, 2012 @ 10:51 pm
    Jinxx. said:

damn, somebody do that to the jobros please LOL.
    oh my god that would make my year! lol i kinda see nick beeing the niall in that situation and joe or kev beeing harry
    haha actually I think Kevin would fall for it the most cause he seems to have that helpful/sociable nature about him, Nick would probably be like Liam and call for help, and Joe would probably be like Niall and realize something’s up.
    Joe would be harder to get cause he’s already experienced it with Punk’d.

… in my opinion. :D

He’s not disgusting he seemed kinda of shy and he wasn’t prepared for it so maybe that’s why he left the work for Harry

LOL u directioners are dilusional i totally agree with calling Niall disgusting. He does not look shy he just looks like an arogant knob head that thinks people are beneath him now just cuz hes in 1D and girls in America love him (why is beyond me). It is common sense as a compassionate human being to help another human being in need. Prank or no Prank as a person you should treat everyone with respect and help others. This is why there is no hope for people in this world now days as there are people like him!

It wasn’t embarrassing for Harry. It showed his true colors, he’s such a nice guy.

OMG HARRY I LOVE YOUUUUU

Awww, Harry was such a gentleman! <3
    I don’t think he was the “worst” or “so embarassing” as Louis put it! I think it was the proper way someone should act in that situation if it were real!!

it really did show their true colors, I can’t believe Niall was just sitting there. Pisses me off.

Harry was so fucking nice with her. :) i love him,.

Niall was an asshole

• Tami

HARRY~
    awww Harry reaction:)so helpful and kind.sure he’ll be a great father one day.
    NIALL~
    doesnt even go there.he may not know what to do but he was like..WTF I dont care,and sits down,goes awayy.ASSHOLE.
    LUIS&ZAYN~
    They were okay,they all knew about it.
    LIAM~
    He is soo excited and confused:Danyway,he was adorable

Haha Niall says I knew it at 4:27. Plus, it’s not like there was anything left to do for him. Harry was helping the woman and Liam was calling her husband. Which by the way had to be informed of the prank right? Otherwise he’d be scared to death haha

• Tami

pooor Harry,he WAS THE BEST!he is such a sweetheart

1:20 NIall’s face and eye rolls&the music:Dkind cute

This was so gentlemanly. If I were to spontaneously give birth, I’d want Harry there. He was so helpful.

Dr. Harry to the rescue!!

AWW Harry <3

“And we knew all about it” <3

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

Jul 22, 2012 @ 04:46 pm
    Cami said:

I think Niall knew something was up, I don’t know…. hahhahah
    And I don’t think Harry, or Liam, knew cuz Harry CAN’T ACT!!! (Have you seen icarly ep?) It looks like he was really shocked!
    And I don’t know how Zayn and Louis didn’t laugh!!!
    ======
    Louis smiled alot

Why would they fake the whole thing to make Harry look like a great guy & Nial look not so great. No offense, but I disagree.
    Cos everyone knows that harry is a manwhore and he is the most famous one so they tryt to make him look better and look at him he laughed and smiled and when Louis winked him he was going to laugh but the camera was on him
    ——————————————–
    I don’t think Harry’s a manwhore. He’s gorgeous…. women, young & old throw themselves at him. It doesn’t matter what he does. If he’s too serious & doesn’t flirt, people will call him a snob.. and when he flirts, people say he’s a manwhore.
    ===================
    still they were acting <3
    —————
    what about what he said ” this is gonna be a great press story “

• http://www.sexchatabc.com/ Marisa

Webcams help website visitors to have the ability to communicate at such a better level than simply text. I cannot tell you what percentage times I actually have had someone misunderstand what I am saying after I type something out. I will tell a tale, or generate a wisecrack and they’re going to respond, “Are you mad at me” I am sure everyone has had this happen. When we make use of a webcam we see the one else’s reactions, we view their smile, or their raised eyebrows. sexchat

• Cami

I think Niall knew something was up, I don’t know…. hahhahah
    And I don’t know how Zayn and Louis didn’t laugh!!!

• Cami

Plus, Niall says “I knew it!”

Harry wasnt acting, because he cant. (proof: their icarly episode) :-) the prank was funny…stop reading into it.

Niall is a carefree mofo

true….harry is so adorable + now we know how they will react when they have a baby ;)

Niall you’re a disgusting person. Goodbye.
    ———————–

AMEN! he’s such an asshole I mean come on dude I KNOW THAT IT WAS A PRANK BUT SERIOUSLY you can’t act like this when a woman is having a birth.
    Harry is such a gentleman and people always is saying shit about him that he’s and ladies man etc etc HE WAS JUST A SWEETHEART Anne did a good job educating him

sorry for my english peeps

——————————————–

when harry is breathing with her my heart melts!!

• KlqUYgWTIX

buy xanax can buy xanax hong kong – cheap xanax forum

——————————————–
    ===================
    still they were acting <3

• SubwayToVenus

HARRY IS PERFECT OMFG.
    And Niall lfmaoooooo

• xFireBomb

Lol. I love how Harry was like, “Why is no one here?”

Haha harry was the only true one believing it and his little hissy fit and his reaction before and during and after the prank are priceless and “great press story”

hahaha I love when they’re like “why is there no one here!?!” and the entire studio has just cleared out

WOOOW ! Niall was so carefree ! I can’t believe that he wasn’t worried… :( He is ridiculous..

• Jinxx.

damn, somebody do that to the jobros please LOL.

btw, am I the only one who was expecting Nick Jonas to be the one prancing them rather than Nick as in Nickelodeon? lmao.

hahaha Louis “You were so embarrassing” he truly was but it was hilarious.

Jinxx and subway have good taste

Harry wasnt acting, because he cant. (proof: their icarly episode) the prank was funny…stop reading into it.
    ========
    what about what he said ” this is gonna be a great press story ”

Poor Harry, lol. He looked terrified.