Happy 20th Birthday To Selena Gomez!

Watch her not win any TCAs tonight… she just has no talent. I hope it doesn’t make her birthday horrible when she doesn’t win any awards. She’s the least relevant of all the nominees but happy bday anyway, Sel!

I agree, selena wont be winning any awards tonight. I know miley won at least ONE but its cuz she has talent unlike selena

• SelenaTheSlut…

Happy Birthday, Selena. I’m glad I could be such an inspiration to you throughout your life.

Miley.

Haha!

P.S. Stop ripping me off. At least credit me every time you copy my ideas or outfits… lol! Don’t get engaged now!

hb selena

Happy Birthday Selena!!!!!!!!!
    Disney Channel Original Movies Inc. 4evah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA GOMEZ :)!!!

lmfaoo… theses comments r too jks but anyways happy b-day sel

hahaha
    sure you win “Female Hottie” because you has talent! sarcasm!

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

It isn’t Selena fault that Miley snubbed the TCA’s. Stop be pressed.

• armenakos1

Oh my GOSH!! Selena saw this video and gave it on her facebook, twitter and obviously on her youtube channel!! I can’t believe it cause this video was made from Czech and Slovak fans to her!! And I’m so glad that I belong to this group of Czech and Slovak fans!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS FANS FROM CZECH AND SLOVAKIA REPUBLIC!!! WE WANT SELENA HERE!! ON THE STAGE!! WE HOPE THAT THIS OUR DREAM COME TRUE!!

Jul 22, 2012 @ 10:34 am

feat. Claudita.

ROFL! Poor Selly with that weird stan

• Bryan

Happy birthday Selena and I hope you win teen choice tonight

She’s 20 now and she STILL needs a young boy who looks 11 to give her a career.

You can leave no, honey and stop pretending to love the lesbian bieber to stay relevant. ur a fake, bitch. die plz!
    _

sis, i highly suggest you quit telling people to go die online if you are not about that life. pretty sure you’ll slip up one day and catch a case for death threats.

lol oh comon lets stop with the mean comments yall.. I happen to like Miley and I’m not even a fan of Selly but it’s her birthday, least troll another day but the third comment made me laugh tho..

hahaha
    sure you win “Female Hottie” because you has talent! sarcasm!

Hotness it’s a talent. D’uh.
    *Queen Miley being the HBIC since 2006 toodles!*

• BrokenArrow

Happy Birthday!

• http://www.sexchatabc.com/ Donte

For some other people, though, luckily will not possibilities showed by utilizing an invisible webcam make getting one very useful. For example, office and home video surveillance is often performed as of late by a wireless webcam using the captured footage fed directly towards the computer. The capability to shoot live feeds of scenic views on the web is a very desirable thing to be able to perform, both for the one that posts it and people who locate the feed tend to be in a position to view the conditions in any place world wide in which a webcam is ready up to capture live footage. Wireless webcams will also be critical in serious situations like traffic surveillance. sex chat

No one gives a shit.

She’s 20 now and she STILL needs a young boy who looks 11 to give her a career.

Lol! Who cares is right?!?

Miley.

Is there any internet-site where I can watch the TCA´s live? I´m from Europe. Thanks in advance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from France Selena!!! Love you LOVE YOU even though i know you’re not tonna read this this. I hope you’ll win the awards for which you are nominated. BON ANNIVERSAIRE <3 Love you 4EVER : D <3 <3 <3 BISOUX

• xAskTaylorx

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Selena! Have an amazing day! Hope to see you tonight at the TCA’s! =D

Miley.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

• CASSI101FUL

Happy Birthday Selena from texas

OMG HAPPY B’DAY TO SELALA YAAAYYYYYZ

Is she gonna have a pickle cake!?! :D

Happy Birthday Selena!!! <3

We love you Selena you rock. Happy B’day!
    – Justin Bieber, Hollywood Records and Disney Channel feat. Claudita.