Selena Gomez Teen Choice Awards 2012

tebher
gr3ghbr3hb
FFN_TeenChoice_Awards_KMFF_072212_50839879

Photos: FameFlynet. More pix HERE!

• SubwayToVenus

Teacher Caroline owns ya.

*flips hair*

okay i cant stand selena but to sit here and call her ugly when you know shes fucking beautiful ? your obvs just jealous. lol like i said i cant stand selena, she’s too much of a goody goody and seems kinda boring, and i think she SUCKS at singing, but i know for a fact that she’s not ugly and anyone with eyes can see that!!

Her hair is hottttttt and I adore her dress.
    not a fan of the shoes though.

• Jinxx.

I like it. It’s nice and simple, can’t go wrong.

one thing i noticed about selena is everytime shes giving a thank you speech it sounds like shes whining. idk its kinda annoying but oh well!

Yeah, one thing about Selena is that everytime she’s giving her acceptance speech it always sounds like she’s about to cry. I mean bitch if you’re really going to cry, make it look real. The whiny face makes everything look fake fake and fake.

absolutely love the outfit, it really compliments her but not really feeling the hair, looks too light and doesnt suit her.

• April

I love the simplicity of Selena’s look. Simple dress and not too much make up. It’s elegant. For those who call her ugly or say that this look was disappointing, what would you like to see on her? Thick slab of make up and slutty dress like the Kardashians?

im i the only one who thinks she looks a little like khloe kardashian here?

everyone went on about her birthday but what about keegan Allen did he get a cake NOPE ugg she gets everything
    P.d keegan is toby from PLL

that’s cuz he’s ugly and highly irrelevant

• TeamStelena

She is so beautiful. Love color of the dress so much. Selena stole the show! :)

She is so fucking boring.

Lol if she thinks she looks the slightest bit more attractive with the lightened hair, she’s completely deluded. And the horse-tail extensions aren’t helping much with her face either.. She turned 20 today I hear? She looks twelve.. honestly this dress is something I would put on a life-sized barbie. And clearly someone’s been starting to do her own makeup lately.. yiiikes, don’t even get me started on the shoes. I’m not a fan of any of her red carpet looks lately.

The dress only looks bad because the look isn’t complete, I would’ve liked to see her edge it up maybe with some darker shoes with a thicker strap and even if she pulled her hair back into a slick pony tail. It would’ve been a fab look.

Also, she always seems to have her boobs looking all saggy, she’s like 20, they should still be somewhat perky, wear a pushup bra gurl!

She can not be deluded. Deluded is a verb.

Disappointed.

this.

EW

SubwayToVenus said:

She is a pure goddess, oh my lord

I always say she looks like a Greek Goddess.

*Mexican Goddess

wow at the nasty comments! i think you guys are probably very insecure with yourself s, go look in a mirror before you start judging because if you think she’s ugly then you have a problem.

She can not be deluded. Deluded is a verb.
    _

dumbass. “delude” is a verb. “deluded” is past participle.

one can “delude” someone else, but one BECOMES “deluded”.

(not the original commenter btw. i’m being nice on selena’s birthday :))

• SubwayToVenus

DELUDED IS THE PAST FORM OF THE VERB DELUDE.
    DELUSIONAL IS THE ADJECTIVE YOU DUMB FUCKS.

SubwayToVenus said:

DELUDED IS THE PAST FORM OF THE VERB DELUDE.
    DELUSIONAL IS THE ADJECTIVE YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Teacher Caroline owns ya.

Disappointed.. this is about the same look she had at the Katy Perry movie premiere besides her straighten hair.

*Mexican Goddess

How dare you if anyone is the Mexican Goddess it’s Anahi!!!!

*Mexican Goddess

How dare you if anyone is the Mexican Goddess it’s Anahi!!!!

Omg i know Anahí!!! She’s so hot.

P.d keegan is toby from PLL

I loved how she dressed/looked in 2009/2010 & even 2011. not digging her red carpet outfits lately tho. just being honest.

• BrokenArrow

Her hair looks lighter. I dont like her outfit this time. I love the color of the dress tho.

• SubwayToVenus

She actually looks like a doll. Perfect.

She is a pure goddess, oh my lord

She is a pure goddess, oh my lord

I always say she looks like a Greek Goddess.

this!
    ==

SIKE!

Thought she was going to have pickle cake

P.d keegan is toby from PLL

Least some people trended about it on twitter

• http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com aporpifgps

Trouvez les meileurs autocuiseurs sur http://autocuiseur.tumblr.com

Well, at least it wasn’t a penis cake.

Miley must have baked the cupcakes. That’s why she couldn’t attend. She was in the back baking for Selena. Imagine, Miley the “Queen” fulfilling the role of domestic help. She is such a good and humpble person.

• Max

Actually I think Miley could not attend the Teen Choice Awards because she was with Liam when he was filming Paranoia. I think Selena looks gorgeous and her hair is beautiful. She finally colored her hair differently. Before, her hair was short. I prefer long and colored hair on Selena.

• http://www.game-navi.info/ aregregr
  • http://www.sexchatabc.com/ Mindy

Webcams help individuals to be able to communicate at such the next level than plain and simple text. I cannot inform you what number times I have had someone misunderstand what I am saying when I type something out. I will state bull crap, or make a wisecrack and they’re going to respond, “Are you mad at me” I am sure all of us have had this happen. When we employ a webcam we understand the one else’s reactions, we have seen their smile, or their raised eyebrows. sex chats

• SubwayToVenus

She is a pure goddess, oh my lord

I always say she looks like a Greek Goddess.

*take note hideous and irrelevant…..this is how you look stunning, gorgeous and sexy without looks like a fucking trashy and cheap hoe like you always looks,…. so hard but failed so miserably! its really laughable!

Yet your idol did not win Choice Hottie… sucks for ya Claumidya

*take note hideous and irrelevant horseface cyrus* this is how you look stunning, gorgeous and sexy without looks like a fucking trashy and cheap hoe like you always looks, miley try so hard but failed so miserably! its really laughable!

• CASSI101FUL

Gorgeous bitch!

She looks hot! And now she’s 20. Happy Birthday Selena!

she looks soo pretty
    sad miley couldn’t come

• realistgangsta

basic and boring and the shoes are ugly

Yawn.

I think she’s very pretty but not beautiful so i can’t really help but feel like Sel is kinda overrated. Nice girl though but she shouldn’t have won that award.

• exoticmist

She looks good, but I wish she would have done something more, like curled her hair or worn a different dress.

flawless and stunning human being!

She is a pure goddess, oh my lord

I always say she looks like a Greek Goddess.

this!

lol i see some pathetic jealous loser cant stan her extremly beauty and her awesomeness! SELENA RULES!

she has effortless beauty<3 seriously she always looks so gorgeous and sexy without even try!

im in love with her dress! the color is amazing<3333

im in love with her dress! the color is amazing<3333

clearly she was sthe best dressed lastnight as usual ;)