Selena Gomez Sherman Oaks SULTRY

selena6_wenn5882620_1

Selena Gomez at a Japanese restaurant with a male friend in

Sherman Oaks, California (Yamamoto) today. Photos: WENN, FameFlynet.

and here come the comments about her being fat when about 9 out of 10 of people on this site wish they had her body.

WHO is the MALE FRIEND!!!????

• SellyismygirlCrush

Dumb bitches, dumb bitches everywhere!

• Jinxx.

is it just me or do American girls always seem to wear boots even in summer?
    I can’t do that lol. I’d imagine your feet feel all stuffy or something o.O

• BrokenArrow

LOL you act like Miley was the first to wear anything and that she has a copyright. You know, just as every girl wears gym clothes, every girl also wears clothes similar to the ones Selena is wearing.

I know, it’s annoying.

• BrokenArrow

I’m that 1. lol

*deep breath*

for thee SECOND time: dreamcatchers are occult in nature. they were created to channel evil spirits into your room at night while you sleep. great move wearing one around your neck.

and the “peace sign” is another ocultic symbol. during rituals, satanists will have member come up to a cross and snap the sides downward to represent that Christianity is powerless and they could give a sh– about our god. where the hell do you SHOP, sis? i just- you know what, nevermind.

is her hair thinning? her pony tail used to look a lot thicker. i hope she doesn’t make the same mistakes i made — poor diet + high-lighting hair = extreme hair fall out

Jul 23, 2012 @ 03:59 pm
    Jinxx. said:
    is it just me or do American girls always seem to wear boots even in summer?
    I can’t do that lol. I’d imagine your feet feel all stuffy or something o.O

is it just me or do australian girls dress like homeless prostitutes?
    #gottalovestereotypes

• LatinGirl :D

She is cute,but no more that Demi.

• LatinGirl :D

She is cute,but no more that Demi.

• exoticmist

I like this outfit. Miley and Selena do not always have to be compared to each other, I’m just saying.

• SubwayToVenus

I think she has been looking the best she’s ever looked in ages.
    God she’s flawless.

• SubwayToVenus

C’mon I fucking love Miley but Selena doesn’t copy her style, she dresses like a normal american 19 year old and nothing like Miley, just stop.

• SubwayToVenus

SelenaTheSlut… said:
    I NEVER see her with Bieber anymore. lol. I hope they’re done. She’s a fake, using bitch and Justin Bieber is so far from being a true “man”, I can’t even comprehend why this dumb bitch would wanna date him! Lol!

He took her out for a fancy birthday dinner yesterday night after the tca’s :)

Ah my baby looks stunning!

i like the shorts and the belt. cutttttttttte!

i like the shorts and the belt. cutttttttttte!

damn she’s a slut. she’s going out with a male friend, prob the guy she is sleeping with on the side, lying to Justin. And can those shorts get any shorter?

OMG her bra is showing! SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boats ?!! come on its too fucking hot for it

• oceanUP

OMG her bra is showing! SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miley shows off her breasts completely in public

soo flat like doors like there is difference between her ass and her boobs

Just want to point out that if it was Miley Cyrus out with a male friend, OceanUp would be making snarky comments about her cheating on Liam, or saying “Hope Liam doesn’t mind!” or some such trash. Good day.

Copycat!!!

OH NO shes copying miley they both wear jeans an a shirt ohno :P come on you dont know selena how can you judge her….grow up..enough said

Boots in summer? That is just crazy well anyways I don’t like her style

• Jinxx.

Jul 23, 2012 @ 04:11 pm
    Jul 23, 2012 @ 03:59 pm
    Jinxx. said:
    is it just me or do American girls always seem to wear boots even in summer?
    I can’t do that lol. I’d imagine your feet feel all stuffy or something o.O

is it just me or do australian girls dress like homeless prostitutes?
    #gottalovestereotypes
    um. you obviously said it in a more blunt tone than I did, but sure, let’s go with that.
    #gottalovebutthurtpeople

• EpicJennifer

Cutie. ;)

• Mary

Look how Selena Gomez grew up! This is her timeline:

Honestly she looks like Miley (when her hair was longer) in the top main picture esp with the highlighted hair

u guys do realize that’s her license plate right????

lolololololol

• Agaataa

Help this child!
    just enter this link:

• Agaataa

Help this child!
    just enter this link:

• http://www.sexchatabc.com/ Jimmy

For many other people, though, are not going possibilities popped by using an invisible webcam make you get one very useful. For example, home and office video surveillance is usually performed lately by a wireless webcam using the captured footage fed directly towards the computer. The capability to shoot live feeds of scenic views on the web is a very desirable thing to be capable of perform, both for the one that posts it and those who locate the feed and are able to view the physical conditions in anyplace around the globe where a webcam is ready as much as capture live footage. Wireless webcams may also be critical in serious situations like traffic surveillance. sexchats

• http://www.game-navi.info/ aregregr
  • http://www.salondeselenite.com Angelina

if it was miley doing the same thing …. sultry would be the least thing in the title…..
    hypocrites, hypocrites everywhere..

• http://www.salondeselenite.com Angelina
  • TeamStelena

Love her outfit. :)

flawless human being<3

shes seriously so effortless beatuy and stylish, love it<3

poor delusional miley stan too bad everubody knows miley is the real copycat and the pathetic wannabe! miley try so hard but she failed so miserably! Selena has her own style and she always looks so perfect and stylish, miley cant even has her own style and she always looks so trashy and disgusting like a huuuuuge mess!

damn her legs>>>>>>>

her entire outfit is A+

• BrokenArrow

I like her outfit :)

at least she looks more put together than miley

• BrokenArrow

what does Miley have to dowith thi? lol

• mileeeeysbitch:*

her outfit resembles mileys outfits.

at least she looks more put together than miley

lol. What do you mean more “put together”? If anything, she’s simply copying Miley’s look. Which, then again, is not a new thing. And Miley just wears yoga pants and a nice shirt. How is that NOT put-together. It’s what EVERY girl wears. Clearly u have an obsession with her or u wudnt be bringing her up in a Selena post. k?

• SelenaTheSlut…

• gorgeousmileycyrus

I think she looks rather good here. Probably, cuz she is wearing what Miley always wears! :)

• gorgeousselena

Hideous

Jul 23, 2012 @ 03:50 pm
    at least she looks more put together than miley

selena looks more better than miley , miley always looks stinky and like a mess

more better?…….. no doubt why you like selena lol

Why is she wearing boots omg! Show her this in a couple of years she’ll cringe and say that was the style, um no it isnt.

don’t just leave me hanging on “a male friend” WHO the efffffffffffff is that?

idk why she’s wearing boots. its not too hot in cali now, but definitely not boot weather. unless it was in the morning where its kinda chilly. either way, she looks good.

• Miley_Jonas

Oh gosh. That outfit is awful.

no doubt why you like selena….that doesn’t even make sense lol. I think you mean “no doubt you like Selena” or “no doubt thats why you like Selena”

I see Justin got a new hairdo. Also, if Selena always copies Miley, she would have ordered a penis or vagina cake for her birthday. She didn’t. Although those roses looked rigid and erect.

Who here likes Travis Garland?

u guys do realize that’s her license plate right????