Joe, ‘New Jonas Album Is The Best Yet’

jonascrepe

Joe Jonas PATCH interview: Patch: What did you learn from entering someone else’s life in such an intense way while filming The Next? Joe Jonas: Personal experience has always been something I try to pull from for this show. A lot of things I’ve gone through in my life I’ve been able to use to encourage these young artists to live out their dreams. So that’s something I’ve learned, that I’ve been able to pull that.

Patch: Why is it important to you to give back as a mentor? Jonas: For me, I’ve been blessed enough to be able to do so many amazing things in my life. I think if I can somehow encourage somebody else, that’s a good thing. Patch: Do you feel any competition with Kevin because you both have reality shows premiering the same week? (Older brother Kevin Jonas’ show Married to Jonas debuts on E! Aug. 19.)

Jonas: I think it’s all in the family. I’m happy for him; he’s happy for me. Every little bit helps the band. That’s the way we think about it. Patch: What’s the difference between working solo and collaborating with your brothers? Jonas: A lot of pressure’s on myself because I’m working a lot day in, day out just alone. So it can be really difficult, but I really enjoy doing the solo stuff. But I think honestly for me, I have such heart with the brothers—it’s always been there.

Patch: What can fans expect from the new Jonas Brothers album? Jonas: The new music is really exciting. It’s really what I can say is the best Jonas Brothers album yet. Patch: What makes it the best yet? Jonas: The experiences that we’ve had in our lives so far that we haven’t been able to write about yet, or even the music styling that we’re trying to go with is so different and new sounding. I’m really excited for people to hear it.

Patch: This is a little weird, but I dressed up as you for Halloween about four years ago. (Shows Jonas the picture.) Jonas: (Laughs.) I love it. That’s amazing. That’s so awesome. Well done. Patch: On that note, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever gotten from a fan? Jonas: Me and my brothers, we own a hippo at a wildlife preserve. It was gifted to us. I don’t know if we own it, but it has our name. That is probably the weirdest—coolest, weirdest gift ever.

Anxious to hear the new music. But scared. It better be good or people will tear it apart. Nick & Joe sound the most natural singing with soul-motowny voices. Hope they go down that route.

I can’t wait!

Cool picture? Nick looks constipated!

Aug 1, 2012 @ 03:33 pm
    Dumbass people. Joe is single. He never dated her. Shut up.

LOL

• Joe Jonas

oceanUP said:

is joe still dating natashia?!?!??!?!
    ————————————-
    I’m not dating her. I’m banging her.
    It’s way different ;-)

Sgualdrina

lurida cagna

THE OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER?

Joe is single. He is not dating anyone, He never dated her. Stop speaking about this person. You’re pathetic. Leave him alone

OMG NATASHIA HAS A BABY BUMP!!!

Aug 1, 2012 @ 02:56 pm
    is that the cover for their cd? if soo it looks cool

I don’t think so. They posted that on instagram, it’s just a random cool picture.

Aug 1, 2012 @ 02:56 pm
    is that the cover for their cd? if soo it looks cool

Nick looks like a monkey there so it’s not.

They’ll do an album photoshoot guys, this was just a picture taken on instagram. The album is said to be coming by the end of the year.

Through all the failed romances, solo projects, rumors, and all the things that can change you in life, they are still the three brothers who shared a room and came from nothing & have been on an incredible journey. Can’t wait for the new music.

So proud of Joe and his new show. I like someone who takes their job seriously.

• realistgangsta

look at nick looking a rat

• DiannFISHER26

Owing to full custom essays review, I managed to find the reliable custom writing service to buy custom papers at. Nowadays, when I feel the need for professional writing support, I do know where to turn to so that receive the first-rate products I am looking for.

This sounds like a book summary lol <3

realistgangsta said:

look at nick looking a rat

Lol his lil’ nose.

well i hope sooo

• oceanUP

is joe still dating natashia?!?!??!?!

is that the cover for their cd? if soo it looks cool

Yay

Joe is single. He is NOT dating anyone. Stop with those pathetic rumors, He never dated rhis person. You’re really annoying. I am tired to write his name every post. Leave him alone.

to read his name.

#JONASFACTS: the new album will have 23 songs and will be succesful as Fastlife :)

Aug 1, 2012 @ 02:54 pm
    oceanUP said:
    is joe still dating natashia?!?!??!?!

Dumbass people. Joe is single. He never dated her. Shut up.