Liam, ‘Miley Cyrus Is Extremely Intelligent’

intel
intell

Liam Hemsworth told Men’s Health about Miley Cyrus: ‘[She's] an extremely strong, intelligent, supportive person.’ Miley is reportedly ‘too much of a distraction’ on set while he films his new movie Paranoia in Philadelphia. A source on the set told RADAR that all Liam wants to do is work, then rehearse his lines.. but that Miley wants to enjoy their time together.

‘Miley is driving Liam crazy at the moment. While he’s on set in Philadelphia shooting his new film Paranoia, she gallivants around town shopping, getting pampered in nail salons and just can’t sit still. Then, when she sees Liam after he’s finished filming, she chews his ear off about her adventures and can’t wait to tell him what she did that day. With the early starts and late finishes, all Liam wants to do is rest, go through his script so he’s ready for his role and order a takeout or go for a quiet dinner. But Miley wants to go to the local gay bars and hit up fancy restaurants, which Liam just isn’t in the mood for.

And it doesn’t help that Miley brought along their bulldog, Ziggy for the trip. Liam can’t get a good night’s sleep with Ziggy snoring next to him. So, Liam’s told Miley that he’s in Philadelphia to work and can’t focus with her buzzing around him. He even suggested perhaps it was time for her to go back home.’

• DirtyLittleAnon

Here

R u sure u r her?
    -_- of course!

• BrokenArrow

I’m not a fan of him but I feel like he’s only a model, an eye candy, a piece of meat (for some people) I mean , I know he’s a sweet nice guy but it’s like, he doesn’t have his own unique personality, like what makes him special and distinguishes him from the other puffed hotties in the movies industry ? I know he no doubt has his own personality and he’s more than an eye candy but we can’t see it

Agreed. This will sound mean but it’s like he doesn’t have personality.

IA, He’s not really charming. I’ve seen interviews of him from THG and he was kinda boring without Josh (in most of interviews he did with Josh, he was funny but he was like following Josh jokes).

BrokenArrow said:

Agreed. This will sound mean but it’s like he doesn’t have personality.

That’s why i didn’t like the engagement. I mean he seems…bleh. No offense to his fans though.

• Horny Anon

DirtyLittleAnon said:

Here

R u sure u r her?
    -_- of course!

Hi Lilly :)!!!

• BrokenArrow

But maybe that’s what makes their relantionship work.

DirtyLittleAnon said:

Here

R u sure u r her?
    -_- of course!

And Anons? I heard something disturbing about him.

BrokenArrow said:

But maybe that’s what makes their relantionship work.

I’m just wishing them the best. After alll they’re both legal adults and it’s their bussiness and even when i’m not agree i’m not relevant in their decitions.

• oceanUP

realistgangsta said:
    he is starting to look like chris more each day sexy

i like ur icon :)

i think he’s just shy front of the cameras, if u don’t know him u can’t say he doesn’t have personality

His arms do look like that. Just saw a twitpic of him working out.

These sources are a bunch of BS. Don’t believe everything you read. Ever since these two got engaged the media comes up with all kinds of BS. They just can’t leave these kids alone.

it’s most likely not true….but part of me believes it could be true. i mean, she’s not really doing much of anything and is definitely head over heels for liam. i coulld see her being ‘clingy’

• AnonymousLOVE

his boring to me, cris is way hotter and more fun and sexy.. miley smart ??? oh well

Oh wow, what a hard life he must have if his only worries are that his fiancee came to visit him with their dog and wants to tell him about her day.. Don’t get me wrong, I love Miam but please!

Ungrateful much.

• Max

Is this what Liam is really thinking or just from a tabloid? If this is true, Miley should go back to LA and rest. If not than Liam and Miley have nothing to worry about.

I don’t think its that airbrushed. There is a video of Efron’s cover shoot and his arms look exactly like they did on the cover in the video.

• BrokenArrow

He looks like an aPe sometimes

Human was evoluated from ape.

Aug 1, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    He looks like an aPe sometimes

Human was evoluated from ape.

True

He looks way better when he shaves. I don’t like it when he has scruff. Lol

Where’s @Anons and @DirtyLittleAnon

his arms do nooot look like that in real life haha this is more airbrushed then when zac efron was on the cover

Aug 1, 2012 @ 05:40 pm

Idk I think they are real. He gained weight to audition for the role of Thor, Wich he lost to Chris.

• DirtyLittleAnon

Here

DirtyLittleAnon said:

Here

R u sure u r her?

Agreed. This will sound mean but it’s like he doesn’t have personality.

• A.C.

Liam is just shy in front of the cameras, plus he CAN ACT? Did you see him in The Hunger Games? Only though he had 6 minutes of screen-time, he made an incredible Gale, and I can’t see anyone else portraying Gale Hawthorne but him.

Miley is intelligent? Well why doesn’t she fuck off to college instead of walking her dogs for seven hours.

Yeeeeeeess, go liam, go liam, go liam. Put that girl in her place. Let him work, if you’re just lazying around go to sleep. People ot better thing to do.

Aug 2, 2012 @ 07:02 am
    how is miley intelligent ? from the past years we’ve known her though she proved not only once that she’s the opposite of intelligent no offense

Hahaah dont you find your comment pathetic !?

The story about Miley driving Liam crazy is so not true the girl that took the pictures of them on the set said that it’s not true and they were laughing and joking together on her twitter , find something better than making up Sh*t about others !! They’re happy and in love why ruin that .

WHERE ARE MILEYS BLACK ROMPERS THAT SHE IS USING IN THE PIC FROM??? IM OBSESSED!!

• NgSSkPIUwS

buy xanax online overnight delivery is the xanax you buy online real – buy alprazolam online thailand

• JRypiDaruS

buy xanax online forum buy alprazolam online mexico – buy xanax no prescription overnight

• uInkPtCKpM

buy xanax online order xanax cod – buy generic alprazolam

Miley is such an attention hore with this latest SWAP prank. She will do anything to bring attention to herself. Congrats, Miles, now you’re all over the news again for doing absolutely nothing and getting unmerited sympathy from your stans. Hemsworth is probably rite, you know how stupid your fans are and you milk them for everything you can get from them. And you’ll blame it on someone else no doubt, and you won’t get caught for this publicity stunt. So kudos to you and your silly fans.

• realistgangsta

i like ur icon
    thank you oceanup i’m so honored that you like my icon

• Ijustneedyounow

he’s so hot *-* and the really tall guys are less likely to get fat when they age lol i think ahead! :D

lol. They pasted Justin Bieber’s guns on Hemsworth.

He should be grateful to Miley, after all, she put him in that awful failure of a movie, The Last Song, which gave him his start. Well, at least this confirms that they sleep together.

Miley is intelligent. She keeps milking her stans without ever really producing anything. That does take skill. Oh, wait, the stans are some really dumb people. At least Selena’s fans are cool. Selena’s the one with the intelligence. Look who she’s hooked up with, Bieber.

Why DID she go there? I 100% understand if she flew out there every now and again to see him, but why does she have to be there the whole time with him?

Miley does not come across as intelligent at all ahaha.

Selena fans are cool, please. Y’all are just as fucked up as she is. At least Miley is engaged to a real man — where as Selena is dating a 12yr. old. Without him she is nothing.

• realistgangsta

he is starting to look like chris more each day sexy

OMG!!!!!! hes soo hotttt nd miley is in my opinion

Miley and Liam <3 can’t wait to see their kids !! Omg I bet they’ll be angels :)

• BrokenArrow

I really want the power of reading minds and knowing exactly what happens in others relationship like this ‘sources’.

Mmm…i rather the second magazine cover :)

Yes she is Liam :)!!!

@DirtyLittleAnon where are you?
    @DirtyLittleAnon where are you?
    @DirtyLittleAnon where are you?

He looks like an a