Miley Attending MTV Video Music Awards!

miley-cyrus-naked-bathtub-picture-2

YAY! Miley Cyrus is attending the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards to air live at the Staples centre on Thursday, September 7 at 8/7c, Miley’s manager confirmed to TeamMileyNY. She may be presenting, hosting or even performing.

‘our greatest love is art’

UPDATE: Miley’s nude picture helped launch LOL to #2 on iTunes!

• BrokenArrow

Nah, i dont want to change my icon :P

• Miley_Jonas

YESSS.

• Miley_Jonas

Aug 1, 2012 @ 11:21 am
    BrokenArrow said:

I wanna see what’s she’s gonna wear. I bet hater are not gonna keep their eyes away from her since they follow every step she takes. Like i said she got their attention Smile

Yeah IA. I wanna see what she wears.

• SlimShady

I love how haters act like they don’t care, but write a novel about everything she’s done. Lmao, honestly buildabridge people, build a damn bridge.

• BrownEyedGirl

I hope she performs. :D

• SlimShady

This
    Hopefully something from her upcoming album. New single maybe?

• Horny Anon

Omg she looks sexy af O.O *blushes*

• BrownEyedGirl

If she did, that would be great.

• kristin6410

Yayyy i will watch it now <3 i realy hope she performs or hosts

Hope she performs a song from her new album :)

Oh hell, I hope she performs, presents and hosts and walk the carpet with Liam, yessss!!!!

PHOTO: MILEY BITCH!

DISAPPOINT ME

Yesssss finally she’s attending sth :) I’m looking forward to see what shes going to wear and I also want Liam to go with her so we get cute miam pics <3

I want her to perform !!!

I want her to perform !!!

YESS!!!

Miley at least should perform “Morning Sun” pleaseee
    or “Lonesome”. That song live would make the 85% of the popstars there feel like they’re shitty singers.

Haha people think she’ll actually attend.. It’s a public event she’ll be ill or ditch it for food shopping

Haha, yeah, she’s probably being forced to attend so the Miley stans get all lathered up if and when she puts a new album up, they’ll react like pavlov’s bitches. It’ll be crap as usual. Miley stans are so delusional. I pity them.

I pity you. Two comments in a row whoa lol

• GorgoeusSelena

SlimShady said:
    This
    Hopefully something from her upcoming album. New single maybe?

I hope it’s a new single. She’s been in the studio an awful lot? Probably working on it now? I hope!

And these stupid haters. They’re so pathetic. But Selena has millions more haters so I’m not too concerned.

• GorgoeusSelena

I admire this site’s classiness. I’m joking.

@GorgoeusSelena yo sexy mofo

Won’t be a single in a million years.
    Artists don’t do random shit like that.
    If she’s releasing a single we would know it like two weeks before the release.

• realistgangsta

cool i hope she aint lying cause she didn’t come to the teen choice awards

ewwww why her talentlees and irrelevant flat ass would be there?? shes useless for industry! shes not nominated, presenting or nothing, lol i bet she pay someone to invated her irrrlevant ass hahahahaha gosh with this bitch so seeking for attention

shes so fucking desperate! too bad nobody cares for het talentless ass, wake up whore cause no one gives a shit abt you! you fadr at big and u will be for evet biggest attention whore ever! you are such a joke.

brokenarrow@ change your icon :P don’t wanna see that ….. face here LOL
    kidding but honestly i hate her

OMG! Finnally! I Cant Wait…
    Shes Truely Amazing :)

Why is she even attending? She hasn’t contributed to the music business at all in the last year.

• WLeClsTdfa

can i buy xanax online experience buying xanax online – buy xanax uk online

hahaha at the fact the LOL is not #2 on itunes. coincidence? i dont think so. miley may be trashy as hell, but when it comes to getting publicity she is pretty damn smart. i guess she lives by the phrase “no publicity, is bad publicity”

• PlasticLovato

And once again, the award for the most dumb hater and stan out there is for Claudia.
    Obviously she’s not nominated because she didnt have new songs lol.
    And fyi you dont need to be nominated or perform to go to an event. Then selena would be a attention whore too since she went to events without being nominated, presenting or performing

THIIIIIIISSSSS ^^^^^

why does oceanup makes sarcastic comments about miley all the time?! fuck them :s
    anyways, can’t wait for her to attend & do a performance maybe!! :)

^ she covered that Lonesome song earlier this year…

• loooooooooool

If she does Playboy, Miley & Selena should pose together! It would be amazing :)

“Miley’s nude picture helped launch LOL to #2 on iTunes!”

I don’t get how that picture helped that movie on iTunes chart.. but whatever how your weird silly logic works oceanup…..

why is she coming? I am suprised didn’t get a DUI yet.

lol why so mean?

She’s discusting.

She’s discusting.

Tacky but hot.

Forrr???

That’s being relevant, idiot.

Claudia stfu. While you’re typing this bullshit, Miley it’s swimming in her pool full of dollars, drinking champagne, playin’ with her dogs and her hot fiancé, enjoying the love of her loyal and crazy ass fans and working her hot body at Pilates.
    And you? Oh, I knew it.

What’s really funny, is she thinks they’re in New York. Shhhh! Nobody tell her!

She looks like she’s taking a dump. Ewww!

She looks like she’s taking a dump. Ewww!

She looks hot.

• BrokenArrow

Like a said before, haters like Claudia cant accept the fact that Miley got their attention and no matter how hard they try to make themselves believe she’s irrelevant, they’re the reason that Miley will be alwlays relevant. No matter how much they LIE to themselves that she’s irrelevant they HATE the FACT that she is relevant for them. And they know it.
    So thanks Claudita for proving my point everyday

• BrokenArrow

Obviously she’s not nominated because she didnt have new songs lol.

she looks horrible in the main picture.

No one cares.

No one cares.

I care.

finally… well i hope she comes

• PlasticLovato

YESSSS , My bby girl is goin’ ;D

cant wait i miss miley sick of selena fucking gomez who sticks her ass everywhere

lmfaoooo….dfkm

• BrokenArrow

Finally!
    That body art work is beautiful.

yessss! <3

Ugh fuck—- why???

Ugh fuck—- why???

Ugh fuck—- why???

Nooooooo!!! Go away Miley

Ew NO!

why is she coming? I am suprised didn’t get a DUI yet.

• BrokenArrow

I wanna see what’s she’s gonna wear. I bet hater are not gonna keep their eyes away from her since they follow every step she takes. Like i said she got their attention :)