Miley Cyrus, ‘My Dog Ate My Diamonds’

mileymarie-1
mileymarie-2_0

Earlier, Ziggy ate two Jacquie Aiche bracelets right off her wrist. Miley told MARIE CLAIRE: ‘She’s a stubborn little bitch, that one. She doesn’t listen to me. She’s in love with Liam. She loves me when he’s gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!’

On her palatial residence: ‘It’s kind of like a black hole. And no one is going to fuck with me when P. Diddy lives right across the street.’ Billy Ray cuts across Bob Hope’s widow’s lawn to access their gate. Miley: ‘She gave me permission. If Liam is traveling and I’m feeling creeped out, I can go to my parents’. Or I’ll walk over there in the morning for coffee.

It’s really weird [sleeping] in my parents’ room. Now it’s my room, and Liam is at my dad’s sink and I’m at my mom’s. It’s really strange, but also really cool. The first time I ever met or hung out with Liam was here. When he first moved to America, he didn’t have any family here, so our family became his. This is where all our memories are being made.’

On engagement: ‘It was acomplete surprise. I had no input. We’d been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it’s old and has a story. And I’m happy because it doesn’t look like anything else I wear.’

• SlimShady

Lol she’s so funny in her interviews and real. Photoshoot is cute, very different than her other ones. Miley 2.0, I am liking it.

the best Miley pictures I’ve seen in the 2 years. She always has that shitty white trashy bun

• EarthChild

Love her, so much

• SlimShady

If thats you in your icon than you seriously look like Aria from Pretty Little Liars

• BrokenArrow

That photoshoot in the layout was the best photoshoot of her imo.

this story is so full of errors. My cousin lives in her neighborhood in Toluca Lake. P Diddy’s old girlfriend and mother of a couple of his kids lives next door to Miley. No one ever sees him. And she bought her parents old house and her parents now live in her house around the corner on Ledge. My cousin friends went thru the house when her parents put it up for sale before she bought it. There is no access to Mrs. Hope’s house behind it. And she is dead now. THat is a lie.

BrokenArrow said:

That photoshoot in the layout was the best photoshoot of her imo.

She looks gorgeous <3

Who is gorgeous ?! Yes it’s Miley :)

I think it’s her best photoshoot yet so beautiful the make up the hair all of it :) utter beauty

She’s attarctive until she starts talking !

such a cutie… haters gonna hate

Thanks for clearing that. Miley’s doublespeak really made her living arrangements confusing. Everything this girl speaks of is a lie or changing of the truth. I remember the stories when she and Hemsworth were filming TLS. In August she said on her twitter that she didn’t have a boyfriend. Then you find out she’s dating the guy since July. I remember when stories came out that Hemsworth was living there, kicking Gaston out, (must have made him feel good) and she said he wasn’t; now we find out through her own words he was living with her. She sounds like a liar and cheater, not the Christian holier than thou person she made us all believe. Explain it anyway you want, but to me, that’s what I’ve come to believe, from her own words through time. If they get married, so be it. I think they deserve each other. Can’t say the same about their kids deserving them. Nope. Pshhh!

P.S. I see they photoshopped her tattoos off and cut scars off. So much for presenting herself honestly to the public. Again, Pshh!

Photoshopped the nose ring scar too.

You need to get a hobbie. Other one than comment in every Miley Cyrus post with a sarcastic hateful novel, i mean. You know a little too much about this little “lier” and “sinner” to be someone who doesn’t give a fuck about her life.
    Oh well…

I LOVE this, but i HATE some of the pics. They look kinda amateur. Who’s the photographer?

• realistgangsta

pretty haters need to stfu

Joe favorited Miley’s Marie Claire shoot…. Lol

• BrokenArrow

lol as if Miley was the first person who denied things about her private life.
    When Miley said Liam wanst living with her was because Liam was living with Chris.
    Besides didnt Justin and Miley break up in june?

She is so rude. I am 16 and I swear all of the time, but I make sure I’m polite and stop swearing whenever I’m in public. Celebrities must think manners don’t apply to them.

o.o

omg, can you be anymore stupid? why does she have to say if she has a boyfriend or not? it’s her private life, you don’t know how things were back then, so why are you talking about it? And about liam moving to her house… AGAIN! She doesn’t have to say that he was living with her, no one needs to know. Do you fucking say the truth about everything? Lol… Plus, it’s not even like she lied about something serious. She “lied” about something that had to do with her priate life. You don’t have the right to say that because obviously her parents would have to be the only people getting mad with it, in case she lied to them about it. She doesn’t have to say “yes, i have a boyfriend” if she doesn’t want to. Probably because the relationship was still at the beginning so she didn’t want to make the announcement like that or maybe they weren’t even official, you just don’t know. And last thing, how can you say that she looks like a cheater? C’mon, because of that? This girl is very mature, she knows what to do and she’s happy with liam. She’s not a liar and she’s not a cheater and if you don’t like her, you should of the last people making judgements about her cause you have NO right to do it.

Yes, I do. My name is Justin. You figure it out.

I just love this photoshoot. To the haters do us a favor and go get a fucking life and leave Miley’s alone.

To the lovers, do us a favor go get a fucking life, and stop rolling over and kissing her ass all the time. You don’t own this post.

• BrokenArrow

Better love than hate. Anything will be better than hateing on someone to feel better with yourself.

I’m not in love with this photoshoot, though.
    I rather the 2011 issue even when it was more ‘tacky’ cuz the sideboob and all that overhyped shizzz.

love her

she is soo pretty fuck haters

her voice is so fucking horrible and annoying, she even talk like a man ewww! and teh faces she makes are so fucking laughable hahaha gosh that bitch try sooo hard to be sexy hahahahahaha its so funny! and the fact that her big gol and dream is to marry shows how stupid and pathetic she is… well what else can you expect frotm that dumb and talentless attention whore?

and her ring is ugly and tacky just like her! hahahaha

poor insecure and hypocrite fake bitch! shes a cutter and straving herself for being skinny! shes pathetic!

The first pic is very cute and gorgeous :) :3

BrokenArrow said:

=

PREACH! :)

• belunch

OMG! i love that eyes, there are incredible, i want to have it like that
    sorry for my inglish
    kissis from argentina

i just really really love miley and liam together is so sweet <3
    haters gonna hate :)

and this is news! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m still confused. I thought Miley bought a new house close to her parents and moved out & was living there with Liam. Now she’s saying that she’s living in the old house and her parents moved to the new house? Huh?

I think this is the BEST photoshoot I’ve seen of her. I’m not even a fan or hers (I used to be tho).

pretty but i miss her long hair

bored, she now irrelevant

i hope she work and stop the photosoots and the look stupid BUN

“bored, she now irrelevant”

Don’t call anybody stupuid if you can’t even write the sentence.

She looks classy.

• BrokenArrow

awe.

• BrokenArrow

I thinks she needs to relax her face.

do celebs get paid to do a photoshoot?

do celebs get paid to do a photoshoot?

She looks like a model.
    And this looks like the “Can’t be tamed” outfit from her last tour.