Joe & Nick Jonas Woodshed Smokehouse

sheddd4

Woodshed Smokehouse in Fort Worth, Texas. Via JonasBrasil.

I agree, he looks depressed since last year

I hope Nick is performing with Joe, probably he is, since he wouldn’t go to Dallas just to be with Joe, whenever he goes somewhere it’s because he is performing. Remember Joe’s last show and Demi Lovat0’s LA show.

why is he there? does that mean he is not gonna be on american Idol? I soo want him to be. I love Nick.

I think Nick looks happier than ever.

@joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine

lol

did Joe tweet that? I can’t see it

what’s wrong with Joe?

He tweeted that it’s on his account

Well idk if it’s about Ho or not. Maybe hecwas feeling melancholic today. Sometimes there are days when I feel melancholic about some things too!

wait!!!! what? Nick’s performing with Joe on The next????? how do you know!!!

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:40 pm

They said there was a special performance. Nick is here duh it makes sense.

Joe is weird, sometimes he acts like a 5 year old so maybe he wants to go to the future lol, sometimes he is kinda deep and melancholic so maybe he regrets stuff, or wants to be back with his brothers like old days, once he tweeted “I used to be worth something”, maybe he feels his career is not worth it anymore, who knows.

Joe is performing with Nelly tonight, that’s what The Next announced.

Maybe Nick will join them I don’t know.

They said there was a special performance. Nick is here duh it makes sense.

did they?? cool!!! I hope it’s Nick, I wonder if he would get his brothers to american Idol or he will just perform alone.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:51 pm

Lol I think that was just a lyric to a song.

• oceanUP

nick is gaining weight and joe is losing it, they are so up and down!! kevin always looks good <3

I doubt Nick would go to Dallas just to support Joe, he may perform too. Lol that sounded weird, it’s not like Nick is not supportive, he is and I love him.

Oh no way !!! lol Nick gained some weight but it looks perfect on him!! he is hawwwt!!!!

Nick is the one who’s looking the best now

Nick was hanging with Nelly, I think he will perform, they want him now he is an american idol judge, he is more relevant and since he loves attention he wouldn’t say no.

How is hot hot

Joe’s not losing weight, he lost weight some time ago and never put it back. and Nick is not gaining weight, he lost weight during HTS and he gained it back, and I have to say Nick looks perfect!! better than ever.

How is hot hot

NICK

How is hot hot

NICK

Joe is sad. When he is sad I iz sad. He sad I sad

Joe has the prettier face between the brothers. Idc about his weight.

Nick’s performing!! oMG!!! how do you know? I hope so he is the best!! can’t wait for him to confirm the idol stuff, Oh my Nicky is the hottest thing ever!!!

but Nick looks really happy!!!

And theyWith Nike trail running shoes, you should find the combination of durability, stability and cushion that best suits your needs Runners like the idea of barefoot running and are excited for the natural feel, but they have a hard time imagining Supra Cuban Shoes running without shoes on Many people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis tend to feel the irritation and discomfort from this condition in the early morning hours More importantly, settle for shoes that will offer the best protection to your feet when running Therefore, you can wear them as everyday sneakers They’re best for runners who exhibit moderate to severe overpronationNike running shoes sale online gives you a wide selection to choose the best pair for your exercises As you get out of the tub, shower or pool, take a Supra Muska Skytop look at the footprint you Supra Skytop Shoes leave on the bathmat or cement The runners were never completely barefoot; when unshod, they wore thin yoga socks to protect them from developing blisters and for purposes of basic hygiene on the shared treadmills Popular online retailers selling authentic Nike shoes include Zapos

Joe is NOT depressed. He was having the time of his life on stage last night and every time he moved the crowd went crazy. No other judge got the amount of screams and freak outs then Joe. He has NOTHING to be depressed about you morons

• http://www.missneopoints.com/ buy cheap neopoints

Consequently it is secure for you to consider that the newest patent programs are the kernel of manufacturing improvement.AUDIO can be considered to become of any distinct class belonging in order to audio models, in contrast to MP4 can be regarded as in a very container format.Make sure you recognise although of which bankers impose a new payment to be able to start an online business bill plus the monthly charges can even be more than to get personalized provides.

Google that will search within shots are usually supposed to one of the key upgrades that could quickly be accessible Queries according to Express Recognition

yeah but he probably felt indentified, or he wouln’t have tweeted it. I think he has been a little depressed since his album flopped and he is not who he used to be, but he should’t value himself only as others value him.

Idk he always instagrams weird stuff he finds cool.

• liss1

This is only a pic!! Joe is even more happy now. He’s enjoying his work on The Next…and very happy with his beautiful family.

Joe stans are so intense with him and his depression, some people get sad cuz he is sad that makes no sense we don’t even know if he is sad. Stayers are better

Joe looks really tiny, I think he actually lost a lot of weight. Nick looks better.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:11 pm

Lol it was meant to be a joke

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

why do you worry about Joe? you should worry about Nicky.
    Worry about Nick why exactly ,Nick stan? lol

People have a weird obsession with Joe’s weight. Lol he looked buff wearing the tank top a few days ago with his cousins. He’s fit. I don’t think Joe want to be the next arnold swavcigener so he looks good in a normal weight.

the problem with Joe is that he lost face weight, or at least it’s look like he did, his face looks too thin and so does his body but he has muscles in his arms so it makes it seem like he is not skinny but he is. lol did you get it?

lol we like Nick better

Lol it was meant to be a joke

for some people, for others he is actually depressed and lost tons of weight and looks sick

joe is just arms, he looks buff only when he shows arms, if not he looks skinny

• liss1

Joe is precious, sexy, flawless and so nice!! jealous bitches

Joe is skinny but his arms are inflated

Nick is nicer than Joe!! yay Nicky go Nicky.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

No comprende

Joe has big arms, actually he used to be beefier like in late 2009/early 2010 his whole body, but he’s still pretty fit. He’s skinny/fit if you know what I mean. Sometimes he looks not so good in pictures, but I’ve seen him in person and he’s 10 times better looking in person. He’s beautiful! And he’s tiny!

• http://www.missneopoints.com/ cheap neopoints

As a result it’s protected in order to believe that this hottest patent uses would be the kernel associated with design development.MP3 can be considered that they are of a unique group belonging to sound forms, whereas MP4 is considered to be from a box format.You need to realize though of which financial institutions impose the fee that will open a company akun and the regular rates are typically over with regard to private company accounts.

Search engines like google that will check out pictures are generally supposed to one of the major upgrades that will rapidly be available Queries based on Voice Acknowledgement

Demi Lovato has the most huge fake smile ever

you’re right, Joe looks better in person, he is beautiful and so is Nick and Kevin and all of them

A tumblr about letting your feelings out about your relationship problems, heart break, stories about being hurt by someone you love, anything. Click and be one of the first to submit.

• liss1

Almost all Jonas family are at “The Next” tonight!!!!!! aww l like it!! and Joe and Nelly are performing tonight

Joe still looks beefy. In one of these photos Joe looks bigger, in the other Nick looks bigger.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:53 pm

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:51 pm

Lol I think that was just a lyric to a song.
    Was that the whole tweet?

Joe has the prettier face between the brothers. Idc about his weight.

yes but it’s too small

Joe is sad. When he is sad I iz sad. He sad I sad

what are you talking about?

Nick is the hottest but he is hotter when he gains weight like now but he is hotter when he has hair, not now, lol still he is hot

@joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine.

what Joe needs is a power like the butterfly effect

Actually the worth to be something was a pic lol i don’t remember if it’s a song or a quote he instagrammed

why do you worry about Joe? you should worry about Nicky.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:04 pm

Nick is hot and Joe is pretty. That’s how I rate them.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:05 pm
    @joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine.

what Joe needs is a power like the butterfly effect

:crown:

• GirlFromYourDreams

“Sweet mocking mouth had one kiss on it…there it was, perfectly conspicuous in the right-hand corner, saved for one true love.” Damm Nick, Damm

Joe looks sad today. I hope everything is okay with Natashia… :(

@joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine.

Kevin and Dani on Chelsea Lately…….not a good idea lol. They are setting themselves up for some major embarrassment and humiliation. LOVE Chelsea, but she has no limits. She even had segments making fun of the JoBros a while back… WHAT IS HE THINKING? lol

Nick!!!! hot!!!!

I love Nick with those shorts, are there still in dallas today? I know Joe is, I mean is Nick?

Joe is hot hot. Yes Nick is still in Dallas. Think he’s performing with Joe tonight.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:16 pm

Joe looks sad today. I hope everything is okay with Natashia… Sad

@joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine.
    Most people aren’t that ucertain when they break up …maybe they haven’t and then the tweet is about a fight with her but w/e I don’t think it is I always wonder what is on Joe’s mind he looks depressed most of the time and I wonder if he regrets things now :(