Married To Jonas NEW Promo Pictures

marriedtojonaspromos-4
marriedtojonaspromos-2

Premieres Sunday, August 19 @ 10 PM ET/ PT on E!

Kevin & Danielle will be on Chelsea Lately on August 15!

If anyone other than Joe and Nick is gonna make this work it’s Denise she’s so gorgeous and likable

Kevin & Danielle will be on Chelsea Lately on August 15!
    _____________

what!!!

chelsea hate jobros u_u

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:34 pm
    I don’t like Joe now, and he used to be my favorite, and I don’t like kevin, so I guess I only like Nick now.

I’m the opposite. Nick used to be my favorite now it’s Joe!

@joejonas: @xizzle I know that feeling.

@xizzle: The things I would do for a time machine

My bb is feeling melancholic today

“Kevin & Danielle will be on Chelsea Lately on August 15!”

Ahaha this will be good and interesting considering that Chelsea has always made fun of them so much

Kevin & Danielle will be on Chelsea Lately on August 15!
    _____________

what!!!

chelsea hate jobros u_u
    =

My exact thoughts

chelsea hates the jo bros? lol why

Chelsea has always made fun of them*-the Jonas Brothers so much

I can’t help think that wife Danielle looks just like Hilary Duff’s sister…

That mom is a MILF….

• BrokenArrow

i’m gonna watch this

i just can’t see this show doing well at all. JB have not been relevant in the music business in a while (other than joe’s recent solo stuff and that wasn’t all that successful). If JB want to be taken seriously, I don’t think doing a reality show will help. Big setup for a failure.

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:09 pm
    That mom is a MILF….

She’s definitely a hot mom. If I were a guy i’d ask her out on a date even if she’s married.

I think Joe lost his shine, he was really handsome, don’t know what happened. Nick grew up better, when he was little he was ugly and so annoying, so bossy and cocky. Now he is mature, humble, nice and soo hot!!!! he is the best looking despite the hair.

am I the only one who thinks Kevin is gay and this show is all fake??? they wanna be the perfect family so much they look fake.

Joe is still the prettiest. Lol

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:16 pm

I think it’s the opposite.Nick was much more humble {even shy }when he was younger.He WAS cute but now he looks more manly so it’s good.I personally think that Joe looks really good but we can’t all agree on that

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:16 pm

Mte

Joseph is the only one I like! Hate this family so superfical! I feel bad for Kevin! Don’t think there’s any homosexuals though

why do you hate them? Nick is not superficial! and why do you feel bad for Kevin if you hate them all?

Chelsea is he Crazy! He is asking for murder! I hate her! What is he doing going to someone who was sooo rude! That stick of his wouldn’t hold up in court! Not to mention they don’t have a sex life!

Nick is and always was humble because of the values his parents taught him, but deep inside he has a huge ego which he knows how to manage. He is smart and nice.

shut up Nick hater! Nick rocks!!!

What is MILF? Personally I think she is very vain!!!! Never liked her!

I hate Joe stans who hate his family specially Nick. Joe loves them and they’re not superficial, Nick is deep as the ocean.

Shut Up! Your self biased Pig! Joseph Rocks!

The only biased people here are Nick stans. Who think everything is perfect and everything has to go there Way!

• liss1

Joe is my favorite since always. He’s adorable and very sweet

Kevin and Dani on Chelsea Lately…….not a good idea lol. They are setting themselves up for some major embarrassment and humiliation. LOVE Chelsea, but she has no limits. She even had segments making fun of the JoBros a while back… WHAT IS HE THINKING? lol

haha that’s exactly what I was thinking! She’s totally gonna ask them about their sex lives and what not. He’s got a lot of nerve going on that show.

Awn! What a BEAUTIFUL family :)

Aug 7, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

same. joe is still a good person, but i liked him better when he was on the moral high ground. you know what i mean..

• JoeHoe15

Beautiful family. :))

• Ijustneedyounow

i don’t know why but i kinda dislike danielles little sister… she just seems a bit bleeh to me

What are the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis for women? This is the question that most people ask when they find themselves struggling with plantar fasciitis Specifically, he and his colleagues Air Jordan Fly Wade hoped to determine whether wearing shoes was metabolically more costly than going unshod Mostly, they are worried about stepping on dirt and debris and being cutThe Air Jordan Retro 5 outsoles of Nike Free running shoes feature siping (deep slices) and reverse flex grooves to encourage flexion and extension in both directions, which allows feet to move and flex as if they were barefoot It is thought that running without shoes can actually help to strengthen feet, ankles and lower legs while also improving balanceMinimalist running shoes are becoming a favorite among many experienced and beginning barefoot runnerst head out to jog wearing leaded Band-Aids, as they did in this study The Minimus Series consists of three shoesEven barefoot runners are quick to point out that barefoot or minimalist running is not for everyoneA podiatrist or physical therapist could undoubtedly tell you, but a simpler answer is probably in your closet However, no matter how era changes, Nike is still the most wonderful and excellent design and products in the series of sports footwear But notably, even when unweighted barefoot running was compared foot-to-foot with running in the Mayflies, the shoes won out Mostly, they Nike Air Jordan Retro are worried about stepping on dirt and debris and being cutThe outsoles of Nike Free running shoes feature siping (deep slices) and reverse flex grooves to encourage flexion and extension in both directions, which allows feet to move and flex as if they were barefoot This can vary from a subtle change in the cushioning around the heel to a major structural Air Jordan Retro 6 midsole change

• http://www.missneopoints.com/ cheap neopoints

Consequently its protected for you to believe that the latest patent purposes are the kernel associated with design development.AUDIO will be to be on the specific class that belong to be able to audio platforms, although MP4 is actually regarded as in a very containers arrangement.Make sure you realize although that will banks impose some sort of fee to wide open a small business bill along with the monthly expenses can even be more than with regard to personal company accounts.

Search engines like google this check out images are usually supposed to one of many key improvements that may soon become available Searches according to Words Popularity

• bella kouka

BELIEBRERS AND DIRECTIONERS STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT OUR BOYS! they’re perfect imperfect AND so down to earth since the begging of their career and they’re still the same guys obviously we had our down and highs in life (joe) so what? stop saying that they changed (for bad) they are the same guys but they grow up! yeah it’s been a while but I REALLY DON’T CARE I love them so much and I don’t care! so don’t pretend that YOU ALL KNOW THEM and saying so much bad stuff about them.
    1. KEVIN IS NOT GAY
    2. JOE GROWED UP.
    3. NICK IS THE SAME GUY NOW IS MORE MATURE AND HE WASN’T ANNOYING!

I can’t wait to hear the new music I’m so pumped! they’ll beat the cheesy and gay band 1D and stupid Bieber!!

JONAS BROTHERS ARE LEGEND!

—————————————————————-

MTE thnx i love u <3

• bella kouka

for the person who hates nick and defends joe or hates joe and defends nick
    if you are a jobros fan you should love all the jonas familly if you hate only one of the jonas familly you’re not a fan so GTFO cuz it’s a jonatic post you’re just wasting you’re time here

• nownlaterz

NOT excited for them to go on Chelsea Lately :/ I hope she’s not too rude to them…

& lol @ the two anons having in depth convo’s with themselves.

A tumblr about letting your feelings out about your relationship problems, heart break, stories about being hurt by someone you love, anything. Click and be one of the first to submit.

Joe is my favorite since always. He’s adorable and very sweet

Nick’s sweet too

Aug 7, 2012 @ 05:51 pm
    it’s not fair that she hates poor Nicky.

It’s the Dolote anon. She calls joes exes witches, mama j is vain, Kevin is dumb, nick is selfish, Danielle spends Kevin’s money Lol she hates everyone.

Nick is a guest on the next, he is gonna perform, hopefully!!!

Ikr! she hates everyone but Joe, she is a big fat dolote!!!

• NJD

how can someone think my beautiful winged angel Nicky is selfish, she is the most beautiful person in the world!!!!

Witches in galore lol

haters shut up!!

you dont like jonas so out hereeeeeeeeeeeee

I HATE CHELSEA!

CHELSEA = VOMIT

IS A HORRIBLE PERSON

Milf means mother I would like to fuck. Lol for the person that asked

FAKE ASS FAMILY!!!!!

AND NOW DANIELLE FAMILY WANTS TO BE FAMOUS TOO??LOL

THIS PEOPLE DISGUST ME!!!

lol i agreed, they just want money and fame, they are so fake

and Kevin is gay!!

and Danielle married Kevin to get fame and money, fake ass bitc*

• liss1

Almost all Jonas family are at “The Next” tonight!!!!!! l like it!! and Joe and Nelly are performing tonight

Joseph is the best Shut Up! Fat Dolt Freaks! Your just all Nick Dolts that why!

This show looks cute and funny. I’ll text totally watch. Plus, it’s jb; gotta love em. And I decorated like Joe best, but I adore nick and kevin too.

Nick is at the “the Next” and they asked all the single people to raise their hand. And HE did not raise his hand. Now everyone’s trying to figure out who he’s dating. He’s been keeping it pretty quiet, whoever it is.

1. KEVIN IS NOT GAY
    2. JOE GROWED UP.
    3. NICK IS THE SAME GUY NOW IS MORE MATURE AND HE WASN’T ANNOYING!

JONAS BROTHERS ARE LEGEND!

gtfo dolote, Nick rocks, and he is single

All you fans that say you love joe but hate his family are stupid. Joe loves his family so basically your telling him to F off

Joe is heading to LA to spend time with Natashia

• http://www.missneopoints.com/ neopets buy

Therefore it can be secure that will suppose the most recent patent uses is also the kernel regarding technical development.MP3 will be for being of an special class that belong for you to sound forms, unlike MP4 is regarded as being in the container arrangement.You must know however that banks ask for some sort of price for you to open a small business levels along with the regular charges are usually beyond to get private provides.

Google of which check out graphics are usually expected to one of the major enhancements that may quickly always be obtainable Looks determined by Thoughts Recognition

why are you insulting Nick and his fans? that’s so unfair, we aren’t attacking Joe we don’t hate Joe, you’re rude to Nick and us with no reason. Nick didn’t do anything wrong, Nick as a nice guy.

it’s that dolote Joe stan who hates Nick, if Joe knew you hate his little brother.

why are they going on the shoe on joe’s birthday? shouldnt they be spending time with him?

• NJD

what’s going on here?? who’s bashing my baby???? I’m here to defend Nicholas Jonas forever and ever, against all terrorists and crazy people!! I’m Nicholas JOnas’ defender!
    yay Nicky go Nicky.

Nick’s gonna perform with Joe at The next!! yay!!

This Family is soo beauitful.I can’t wait for there show to air.I’m soo excited.

Joseph is the only one I hate

Dolotes

Joseph is the only one I hate

I’m kidding, I’m already regreting having said that, Joe is beautiful inside and outside, but I don’t like people saying bad things about Nick and the whole family and that Joe is the only good one. they’re a beautiful family.

but that dolote hates Nick for no reason!!!!

it’s not fair that she hates poor Nicky.

• Miley_Jonas

I’m really excited.

• Jinxx.

So excited.

Dani’s Family

who are those people, from the second pic

Beautiful family!

aww look t that happiness

they’re new!!! Nick has no hair!!! beautiful!!!

• liss1