Joe & Nick Jonas Dallas Dinner Dudes

eht45h
64aa5bc4e11611e189de22000a1e95dd_7-1

Thx @ayvonnecato for video!

UPDATE: Dallas pix from THE NEXT added!

At least it’s not stalker Taylor from ny. She’s the one who has MAJOR issues and can’t leave them alone. She is a freak and they need a restraining order on her

• Jinxx.

stalkers are just cringe worthy. stalker sarah takes the #1 spot for me though.

Aug 8, 2012 @ 11:23 am

—————-
    she was mad because people in dallas were not updating enough. guess she can’t grasp the concept of someone wanting to actually watch the show instead of being face deep in a mobile phone.

I wouldn’t share my pics with her anyways. All she does is steal other peoples stuff and retweet it. Delusional dumbass

Why the hell do y’all care if they’re “stalkers” or not? Like honestly how is it effecting your life in any single way if they meet Jonas or not? All y’all do is just talk crap about them everytime they meet them. Like at least they’re having fun while you sit at a computer and hate anonymously. Think about it. Just because you call them stalkers doesn’t mean they’re gonna stop and listen to you. You just sound bitter and annoying tbh.

Taylor is ugly and you know they laugh at her and fear she is hiding behind a bush when they are in nyc

Oh they look so thrilled to see the same stalkers for the 39487984 time that day. Jesus stalkers, leave them alone for 5 seconds. @emily_lovesyou @maddiebourgeois
    @lovelovelove343

Does anyone has the twitter of this Taylor stalker?
    i wanna know eho she is

Yeah, all the brother hanging is sweet. Nick and his family in the audience and Frankie going nuts on twitter. Reminded me of the “Living the Dream” things when they were all together as a family on a tour bus.

My friend went to the taping last night and she got to meet Joe..her first time meeting him and one of the stalker girls, I think it was some girl named Maddie, got pissed cause my friend wouldn’t let her go last. The girl told my friend that they had decided as a “group” that her and her friend would go last cause they had a gift for Joe. But my friend stood her ground and told her no she was going last and the stalker took to her twitter being really bitchy and making fun of her cause she took her mom as her guest. And then she made another tweet about how my friend was sitting 4 seats away and didn’t say anything to her face. My friend didn’t feel this girl was worthy of her time. But she did tweet her back and told her to deal with it cause she had waited 4 years to meet Joe and to get over it.

But yes all those girls are famous down here in Texas for stalking Jonas. The girl in the first pic is just a fan from what it looks like..but not a stalker..the others are.

• Steffi

totally agree! love this

I was there last night and met Joe and Nick!
    All of these girls are my friends, just because we want to meet the boys as many times as possible shouldn’t mean you should hate on them for wanting to get pictures. you would do it too if you lived in Texas. It’s not like they did anything wrong, ok? And no the girl in the first picture is a fan. She only got a single with Joe because she had already gotten a picture with Nick earlier that day. but seriously the hating and jealousy is out of control.

Joe is hot

Joey bear!

Stalker Taylor has Kevin joe nick daily or some crap like that

EveryOne was laughing about how pathetic those girls were acting. I am sure Joe thought they were pathetic

Soooo …. did we manage to clear up who did or didn’t raise their hand to the ‘single’ question, Joe or Nick? I’m confused :/, more interest to know whether Joe did or not if I’m being honest.

the twitter of Taylor(stalker) is : @taylaxo_

Aug 8, 2012 @ 02:06 pm

Lol! Nick looked around confused and didn’t raise his hand. I think it was just a question for the audience, since Joe is a judge I don’t think they participated!

Aug 8, 2012 @ 08:31 am

These same bitches follow them around everywhere. I’m sure they’re tired of seeing you by now.
    The funny thing is they make it seem like they are friends with Joe and Nick. They tweet things like “me and my boo boo” or “having dinner with the boys”. In reality, they just followed them there. If they were as special as they make themselves out to be, they would be sitting at a table with them.

“Sitting with my boo” oh really? haha

Joe was still backstage when they were asking all the questions, so Joe didn’t even hear it

• Voice of Reason?

Am I the only person in the world that think they deserve to have privacy when they’re not at professional events?

I saw that blonde girl’s tweets and I just have to roll my eyes. Whether her and her friends want to admit it or not it’s creepy and for attention. I know all fans want their attention, it’s understandable. But to post about Nick staring at her and hyping it way up is funny because he probably just recognized her from early in the day when they (using this phrase themselves) stalked Nick downtown. If that were me I’d be wondering how the hell the same girl that tracked me down walking down the street landed in the seat next to me, and then be even more freaked out when she tracks me down as I’m trying to have a family dinner. And then she posts “having dinner with my favorite boyss<3″. It’s so creepy and stalking IS NOT OKAY.

I’m really not trying to insult that girl exaggerating and overstating an encounter is sad. I’m not saying she’s ugly, she’s very beautiful and should be confident. But people pointing this out are not jealous they’re pointing out common sense. If a male did all these things to you, you would probably call the police crying yet it’s supposed to be okay for the Jonases to put up with girls like this (and attracted to this behavior? definitely not)

They’re people too and deserve privacy.

Fans should be more united

can’t wait to see this episode. Yay Nelly and Joe performed together!!!

I don’t know the blonde girl personally but I was there and talked to her! She was very nice and didn’t stalk the boys, she met nick outside the venue before the show . I happened to see after the first act was finished that there were like 5 empty chairs next to the Jonas family, and it just so happened one of the guys who were filling seats had picked her and a few other girls standing near me to go sit next to nick. so it’s not like she was trying to sit next to him, even though I’m sure she enjoyed it. plus, everyone, including myself, followed the boys to dinner. it was a few blocks away and in a walking distance. again, I don’t know her personally, I just happened to be standing right by her in the pit before the show.

——————-
    FOLLOWING THE BOYS(THEY ARE MEN BTW), IS STALKING YOU MORON!!!

Nick doesn’t care either way for these girls. Obviously, he recognizes them and appreciates their continious interest and support, but he also knows what drama they cause and feed off of in the Jonas-fan-world. He knows that they will post these pictures for the whole Jonas-world to see and brag about seeing him and then act as if they are getting attacked by jealous fans. He’s not an idiot. He’s sees right through that sort of thing. He just finds it weird that they act like they hate the drama, but obviously feed off of it–same with a lot of his fans.

Who is this?

Exactly, I was there and yet see so much hate going towards these Texas girls. It’s their lives, you don’t know them, let them do what they want. If Nick really had a problem with it I’m sure he wouldn’t have walked over to those girls when he got out of his car. He would have just walked right inside, but he didn’t, he wanted to meet his fans. That love and support him. So leave them alone. They have done nothing to you.

—————————

I actually do know these girls. I’ve seen them at every Jonas event in Texas that I’ve been to. They are always the first ones in line camping outside before the concerts. Good for them for being so dedicated, but that does not give them the right to think they are better than any other fans or deserve any more time with JB, which they do. Some of us have lives and can’t camp out for 6 hours waiting for them. I live in Texas, have met JB a couple times, and do not feel the need to stalk them out whenever they’re here to meet them 20 times in a row. TBH it’s a little unfair to other fans who have never had the opportunity to meet them. Be happy that you’ve accomplished that goal of meeting an idol of yours, and then move on. Leave that opportunity to a young girl who has never had the chance to meet them because you’re always jumping in front of her and dominating their time. The guys are trying to be as gracious as possible and meet their fans whenever they can, but I am sure they get annoyed having to pose for a 5th picture of the day with the same girls. You already got a picture, do you really need another?

People need to understand that the people pointing out the “stalkers” are not jealous. It’s the simple fact that they are pointing out they do anything and everything to meet them over and over again, which has to get pretty tiring for the guys. So one girl had a meet and greet with Joe. She and her friend had a picture taken with him. They got up and left the taping early to go track them down after the show to guess what…get another pic with Joe. Why? Was the first picture not enough? I get it they wanted on with Nick but they literally try and find them anywhere to get a pic. Why was it necessary for these girls to follow the Jonas Family to a restaurant. Respect their family time. If the guys didn’t want to take pics right after the show, then that’s your cue to leave..not follow them to the restaurant to get another pic. These girls exaggerate every meeting they have with the guys. Again, not necessary, it’s like they have to have bragging rights that they got to meet a Jonas once again. How many pics is enough? I realize they don’t come to Texas often, but following them or staking out places near there home every day while they are in town is much. Get your pic and move on. Someone posted about Nick knowing these girls don’t like the drama, but they do like it. One even claimed to whine to Nick about her getting hate on Oceanup? Why would you tell him something like that? Nothing he can do about it. People just need to learn their boundaries.

• Emily

This is my final statement: We’re stalkers? Okay, cool. Nick likes his stalkers enough to walk up to their table at dinner to say hello on his own, he also likes them enough to meet them outside of the next when he could have just walked inside because we were just standing there, not calling his name. If being a stalker means I get to see them a bunch, hang out with my best friends and roadtrip around the country, well dammit, I’m a stalker and I’m proud to be one. We support them in everything they do so when we take more than one picture when them in a day, you shouldn’t care. I mean you always how we love drama, but we never start it. It’s not like I’m just sit here and let people talk crap about me and my friends. You’re anonymous hate is pathetic. You know creepily a lot about us and our previous Jonas expirences which makes me concerned. Especially how you know stuff we don’t even tweet about. Weird right? You act like you’re so tough and smart yet you hide behind Oceanup comments. How awkward. This is last time I’ll be commenting on here because frankly I could care less anymore but you made one of my best friends really upset, and I’m not gonna stand for that. So give up the rude comments because it’s not working. I will continue to try and meet nick whenever possible, irrelevant Oceanup comments aren’t gonna stop me. Thank you. – Emily

love the pictures all those girls are beautiful and are lucky they met Nick and Joe! They shouldn’t be getting any hate because I’m pretty sure everyone here would do the same thing and try every chance they have to talk to them and get a picture while they are in their town!

It would be nice if they could come to Texas and be able to just be somewhat normal people. If you see them out somewhere and the opportunity comes up for you to meet them or talk to them, then great, but stalking them, because that’s what it is, is just wrong! I do not think most are jealous, I think most are sick of the girls trying to make people believe their fantasy of what the relationship is. If you don’t like the drama, don’t post the pictures! If you don’t want to get hate comments, don’t post the pictures. After awhile you know it’s going to happen, just think!!!

I see things like this all the time and I completely disagree. The boys are celebrities and are used to things like this. Just face it, they’re not gunna be treated normal almost anywhere they go. and I hate when people say “they go to Texas to be on break not to be interrupted by fans” and shit like that, okay, then that wouldn’t be fair to Texas fans. When would we have the opportunity to meet the boys then? You expect every fan to travel out of town to see them just because when they’re in town they come on “break”? How do you even know? You don’t know them personally. I’m not saying this just to one person. To a lot of fans, you don’t understand. You never will. goodbye.

who is emily?

Obviously none of you have ever met the Jonas Brothers or anyone that you love for that matter. As a fan, you get excited to meet the guys that you love and you want to meet them as often as possible. Trust me, I know from experience. How do you know that the Jonas brothers get annoyed by them? Do you know Nick and Joe personally? I didn’t think so. They are thankful for fans like these girls who support them no matter what. I’ve met a few of these girls at different concerts, and they’re really nice and really normal around celebrities. Just because someone calls them “boo” on twitter doesnt mean that they actually believe that he’s her boo. Come on! It’s just a fun thing for teenage girls to meet, take a picture, and have a conversation with the guys that they love. The Jonas Brothers know that girls following them around comes with being a celebrity, and I don’t think it bothers them at all. They come out and meet fans all the time!! It’s not annoying to them. Stop anonymously hating on these girls because you are jealous.

All of you need to grow up and worry about your own lives. Bottom line.

Amen!

i wonder if Joe gets tan or that’s just his natural skin color.
    COLOR CANELA BEIBIII

i want shirtless picture of Nick
    i wanna see if after all the work out he does in the gym, his nipples doesn’t look sad anymore

• Jb fan

Is that joes’s date in the first picture O_o or just a fan? hm.Or is he dating Natashia? (just wondering,that’s all).This is so nice that Joe and Nick have been spending alot of time together lately. Brotherly love :D

why??? who is she?

• Jb fan

why??? who is she?
    ==
    you asking me? if you are,just curious that’s all.She looks familiar to me,but i can’t remember her name.I might be wrong though

Aug 8, 2012 @ 08:34 am

i wonder if Joe gets tan or that’s just his natural skin color.
    COLOR CANELA BEIBIII
    __________

natural skin color!!

_________

but stalker taylor isn’t there

They look hot

Yes the girl in the first picture is a fan. She’s part of the Dallas stalking group.