Jonas Bros Together In West Hollywood!

Az-H9KhCQAAIiDh.jpg-large_0
eth5h

They are probably working on their new album! + Joe 10 ON TOP!

Nick’s Opening Act episode will appear on E! August 20 to 22.

More beautiful pix HERE!

Great to see them together. Hope they are working on the music. Can’t wait.

Kevin looks awful now a days. He looked so much better before

who is kevin??
    danielle >>>>>> kevin

I’m Nick fan and I’m not angry when some people call him fat, because I have eyes and I can see how perfect he’s looking, he is the best, and I think he is a little taller than his brothers, the three of them were the same height but now Nick grew a little taller and he still can grow more men grow until they’re 21

I really don’t care that much about Kevin, Danielle or Joe, only a little cus they’re all related to Nick, but for me, it’s all about Nick, I hope to hear news about him soon.

I love their music

I only have eyes for Joe

• Anon

Kevin!! y-eah! they probably working on the album,or they could just be going out for breakfast or luch,since they’re all in LA now.

Btw,SO many posts of Joe lately.I think oceanUP has a crush on him ;P

OH MY GOD IM LEGIT CRYING I HAVENT SEEN THEM TOGETHER IN FOREVER MY BABIES

• lookatmenow

My husbands. <3

Stop with the nick is fat,he’s not,he’s buff. You’re just saying it to get all the Nick fans upset.They are ALL hot! i love Kevin’s shirt,so cool

• lookatmenow

They’re so grown up. *le cries*

Stop with the nick is fat…

You need to calm your tits.. no one said anything about him being fat in this thread before you started it.

Btw… he’s fat.

• oceanUP

nick isn’t fat he’s just thick, he’s been working and doesn’t have unlimited free time like miley does to do pilates all day

• liss1

oh my Joseph Adam Jonas!! he’s sooooo fucking HOT!!!

• Ijustneedyounow

uuuuhh :)*can’t stop smileing* :)

I can’t wait to see Joe on The Next!!!

Miley doesn’t do Pilates all day.. sometimes she whines on twitter about haters and paps.

Stop with the nick is fat…

Btw… he’s fat.
    ===

Ahem i never started it,and why you so focused on my tits? O_o

Because I need you to calm them.

I dont like them but its nice to see them all together. Idk i hate them solo.

askdkakdkk those arms. Joe will be at the Grove on Wednesday. Yay

looking gross as usual esp kevin

oceanUP said:

yeah he’s so busy working on their new floppy album that’s most likely not gonna sell even 20,000 copies in its first year

oceanUP said:

Hahahahaha burn!!

Here we go w/the height thing again. Nick looked shorter than Joe on the video from Friday night. It all depends on their shoes and the angle of the camera especially when they’re walking. They are all about the same height, Kevin’s a teeny bit shorter.

THEY ARE SO UGLY.! ewww my eyes

omfg kevin has another tattoo?! that’s fucking hot. and all looking fucking sexy as always

flop brother

NICK JONAS AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND(BEARD)”BLONDE WOMAN”: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8m4phwKmF1qau6xjo1_r1_500.jpg

• JoeHoe15

LIKE A BOSS!!! <3

Kevin has a tattoo! Joe and Nick don’t!

• i <3 the jb’s

The first pic they look all rough and tough haha,and well the second picture is awesome and beautiful.Love seeing them working together.In this case,even if it’s just for the sake of listening to Nick play the piano.I wonder where they are in that pic.Looks like it’s in one of their houses :) They are such talented guys,and a good looking group/brothers.I love their passion for music.

Aug 11, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

Joe is so beautiful :’) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8lq9hagsx1qb6xywo1_500.gif
    ________

my baby. Joe’s eyes are incredible

joe’s body stopped growing once he hit 18
    same width , same height , a little more muscles
    that’s all
    he’s really little
    and cute :3

kevin has tattos?? pff i don’t like guys with tattoos.

Trying out for the thunder thigh triathalon, I see.

Aug 11, 2012 @ 03:52 pm
    Trying out for the thunder thigh triathalon, I see.

Lool but thunder thighs are more attractive than skinny legs on men.

wqjiodajdw a

They are so fine.

Joe looks younger than his brothers. and damn he is so hot

All this talk about Nick’s weight is like when Miley gained a few pounds last year and look what happened to her. Why does every one have to focus so much on what people weigh?

• Miley_Jonas

YESSS. Omigosh they’re so hot. Nick <3 .

There’s no rehearsal for The Next. Geez, Kevin and Joe are appearing on Extra two days this week, it’s Joe’s birthday, and it’s their parents anniversary. Of course they’re going to be together.

Omg my Joe

Nick is the perfect size. Mmm ;) Won’t feel like i’m hugging a damn tree.

I don’t think he is fat. I think he may have gotten bulky.

Nick is not fat. He’s bulky, he has a personal trainer. He tweeted a picture of himself working out with him two months ago or so.

People calling Nick fat are perhaps too used to little boys with no muscles like Justin Bieber.

KEVIN GOT A ANOTHER TATTOO
    AND NEVIN ARE TWINS

DAMN !! hey joe ;)

KEVIN GOT A ANOTHER TATTOO
    AND NEVIN ARE TWINS

===
    LOL! i mean they already reaching to open it together,and Joe hasn’t even gotten in the car yet! :D

I LOVE SEE JONAS BROTHERS TOGETHER

I NEED MORE OF THIS PICTURES!!

JOBROS LOOK MORE HOT , SEXY AND ADULT IF BEFORE!

I HAVE 23 YEARS AND LOVE JB MUSIC

Bet they sing on the next !!

Rehearsing no doubt for the Next

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN ON TV

I LOVE MY JOE

Oh my Nicky is so tall and perfect

yeah! Nick looks bigger than his brothers

• Jb fan

Now this is more like it.Jobros altogether! i was wondering what happened to Kevin

THEY ARE TOGETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER, YAY.
    I love them.

yeah! Nick looks bigger than his brothers

and he is also hotter

I need more pictures of Nick and his brothers yay!