Taylor Jelena Top Social Networking Stars

justin-bieber-selena-gomez-japan-break-up-rumors
taylormsg-2

According to Forbes: Rihanna Twitter followers: 23.8 million Facebook fans: 59.6 million Lady Gaga Twitter followers: 28 million Facebook fans: 53 million Eminem Twitter followers: 11.9 million Facebook fans: 60.3 million Justin Bieber Twitter followers: 26 million Facebook fans: 45.8 million Katy Perry Twitter followers: 24.5 million Facebook fans: 45.7 million

Shakira Twitter followers: 17.6 million Facebook fans: 52.5 million Christiano Ronaldo Twitter followers: 12 million Facebook fans: 47.5 million Taylor Swift Twitter followers: 17 million Facebook fans: 33.6 million Lil Wayne Twitter followers: 7.9 million Facebook fans: 40 million Selena Gomez Twitter followers: 12.3 million Facebook fans: 33 million

, ,

• delta

yah, i 100 % agree with you

i love all of the girls on that list :)

Seriously, the entire fortune did not come from Hannah Montana. She had 2 tours 2 movies(the last song, bolt)clothing line.

Really, ungrateful little brat, who works with over 30 charities, traveled to Haiti twice to help fit the hearing impaired with hearing aides so they can hear for the first time in their life, then works with YSA to encourage kids to help out in their communities. Yep, sounds like an ungrateful little brat to me. Your such an ass.

Why thank you…
    Oh yeah by the way all the money she made from Disney would mean a very high tax bracket. I feel like she does charity to avoid paying taxes, not because she has a good heart.

Oh and by the way,,,, If Hannah Montana didn’t happen she would be as famous as her brother. NUFF said

Miley has a lot going for her if she finds the right movie project like she has been trying too. And she has the right kind of Hits in the Radio like she did before.
    She has FIVE possible hit movies in production: Wings, Wake, Family Bond, Miley project 2013 god comedy, and the finished movie So Undercover.

She has been working on her album for TWO years and with the best producers and writers FAME can ACHIEVE.
    So DON’T COUNT HER OUT YET

So DON’T COUNT HER OUT YET

I kind of agree if her acting improves. I saw LOL and well she was pretty unconvincing in it. Some of the other actors did well though. If her voice wasn’t so nasally, I would probably have faith in her music too. She has a voice that should be in country or folk really.

lol Miley Tweets more than any of these people..
    _____________
    She also deleted her twitter when justin selena taylor etc. barely had 500k followers and she had 2 million. lol. I didnt even know Miley was back on twitter until like 3 weeks ago.

People who get mad at Mileys past success is just stupid. Her past success trumps theirs. Mileys worst album sold 50k more then selena’s best album in its opening. Followers and fb fans dont mean shit. lol kim kardashian has more followers then demi lovato and the only thing she does is look pretty. rihanna and lady gaga has more fb fans then micheal jackson. several seats please

Well oceanup since you like to compare celebrities, here you go: tswift vs agrande https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/tumblr_lqa8zicis61qa3aiko1_500.png

Most of us do not get mad at her past success. We do however get tired of MILEY STANS or her MINIONS constantly ruining others posts just to go on over and over about her PAST success. We get it she WAS really famous when she was Hannah Montana. She trashed Disney even though Disney made her MILLIONS. We are more realistic and not living in the PAST because we realize that life goes on.

• BrokenArrow

If MIley stans could just hear themselves. All they do is talk Miley in the past tense or prefix her so called accomplishments with “almost” or “near” or “limited”, etc.
    Yeah, she’s got little girls lunch money in her bank account, that was easy. She hasn’t done anything as an adult except be lazy. I say this only because she keeps putting herself out there with all the pictures and stories, without providing anything tangible these days. She’s milking her fanbase, and they are stupid enough to comply.

Obviously we’re gonna talk about past cause she took a year to enjoy all the money she earned working her ass of since she was a kid while you were just watching her making to the top.
    I dont really understand what’s so wrong about taking a year it’s not like she’s making a crime or something.

• BrokenArrow

If you realize life goes on then you should leave Miley alone and then get over it. Complaining about her fans talking about past is just as annoying as you say her fans are for talking about past.

yeah, i’m tired of miley stans, they always ruin all of other artist article. i didn’t hate miley, but i’m just hate all of her stans -.-

My reply was more based on the fact this post has nothing what so ever to do with Miley. The fact that the very first post was basically a Miley post says a lot.

• BrokenArrow

I think it’s dumb to point out Miley would be nothing without HM. It’s just DUMB ’cause every start has their beggining and without it ,it wouldnt be the same.Not just Miley.
    Also Miley didnt do anything in a year. Obviously we’re gonna talk about her past ptojects since she took a year off. That would happent to any star if they do the same as her. Not just Miley.

• BrokenArrow

Miley stans didnt even mentioned her first.

BrokenArrow said:

If you read my reply properly you would have seen the comment about her and her dad trashing Disney. That is what pisses me off. She wanted the part and the part made her MILLIONS. she was horrible to work with in the final years of the show. She was showing her ungratefulness way before she publicly trashed Disney.

• fara

This is old news. Miley just came back to twitter a little over a year ago and has 7.3mil followers 21mil on facebook.

Money talks — 120mil networth.

so what? -.-

• shelby

so much miley drama. i’m starting to sick of all about miley.

BrokenArrow said:

By arguing with me about MILEY on a post that has nothing to do with her you are only strengthening my point. I was a Hannah Montana fan. When I got to see the real Miley, she just lost any respect I had for her. If I wanted to talk about MILEY I would click on posts that had her in name in the title.

• anon

i prefer taylor with bang. she looks so beautiful with bang.

• BrokenArrow

Like i say if she didnt want to kiss Disney ass anymore it’s no one elses bussines.

• taylorsromeo

idgi
    i can’t at y’all stanning for all these basic bitches

• BrokenArrow

Like i said miley fans didnt bring he rinto this. And obviously if her fans see someone trashing her on a post that has nothing to do with her, they’re gonna talk.
    And they can talk about her all they want since someone else brang her into something she has nothing to do.
    And btw you’re talking about Miley already.

• glamzchic

she should be thanks disney not trashing disney. no matter what hannah montana made her popular like what she is now. almost everyone know her because of hannah montana.

Are you fucking kidding me? Disney was kissing her ass at the end. They tried to help her to learn how to not be TRAILER TRASH like her mom and she said no I want to be known as TRAILER trash. She brought her problems on herself. Anyways say what you want I am out sick of another fucking OU post thanks to one of MILEY’S MINIONS

• felly

lol at justin’s hair

taylorsromeo said:

idgi
    i can’t at y’all stanning for all these basic bitches

rofl
    I’m not a taylor fan and I think she’s annoying , creeps guys out , not a great singer
    but her fans are seriously the only ones who can talk about relevancy and success
    She’s the only young artist that’s earned her success with effort and real hard working
    not known for being a disney character whom little girls still buy her merch plus her scandals are all over the place NOR dating the “it” guys and having people write songs for her (I’ll give her that she’s sweet) NOR milking her issues and rehab story and getting the fame only from that (even though I’ll give that one that she can sing, other than that, that girl is stupid and fake)
    taylor is the only young celebrity that the stanning for her is understandable. She’s classy , smart , and nice . (but still , annoying , creeps guys out , not a great singer)

• sexonfire11

rofl
    I agree but i cant stand her :D

• taylorsromeo

Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:01 pm
    taylorsromeo said:

idgi
    i can’t at y’all stanning for all these basic bitches

rofl

wasn’t talking about taylor lol

taylorsromeo said:

Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:01 pm
    taylorsromeo said:

idgi
    i can’t at y’all stanning for all these basic bitches

rofl

wasn’t talking about taylor lol

ooopppsss my bad :P but I still have the same opinion . Taylor is the only one who’s slaying and stanning her is not a shame

• taylorsromeo

ooopppsss my bad but I still have the same opinion . Taylor is the only one who’s slaying and stanning her is not a shame
    ik ik i mean 7 grammy’s omg
    i love her btw

lol at how you had to say something bad about everyone, even the person you were “defending”

if you’re talking to me then I only said what I think . Taylor has good and bad in her. I listed the things i hate about her .I’m not a fan and never will be because I don’t like her music.But we all see the hard work she puts in her projects and how much she cares about her fans.No one can say that she doesn’t deserve the amount of success and fame he is at right now.As for the other three girls , each one is worse than the other and their fans have the nerve to attack each other about who’s more hard working and relevant and successful . They need to sit down,it’s useless

Aug 11, 2012 @ 04:33 pm

Can I just say I totally agree with everything you just said?…

(not the same anon) then they start their usual : “miley is just sitting on her ass doing nothing and she still makes millions” well, that is 2 years ago.She needs to work now or else her biography will read : best known for playing hanna montana. Period

• felita

i like taylor’s dress in that photo.

• SlimShady

There is not a fanbase in the world that doesn’t bash other things. Get over yourself, the Selenators are the ones that bring Miley into every Selena post. ‘Oh her shorts aren’t as short as Miley’s’ ‘she’s not fat like Miley’ ‘atleast she’s working unlike Miley’ ‘all the hot guys have crushes on Selena, but not Miley’ etc, etc. List goes on.

• demetria

miley fans is not always bashing in all of article, but they often to do that.
    to miley fans, stop the hate. you can feel it now how to be hated by another people.
    and to another idol fans. don’t follow that miley fans who always bashing.
    why there is so much hate. geez

• shelby

there’s only selenators who always doing that. and i’m not sure she is a true selenator. she’s talking like a troll. and btw mileys fans start first in 2008?
    i’m not a fons of them both. i’m sick of miley and selena drama

• shelby

i’m not a fons of them both. i’m sick of miley and selena drama

i mean claudia

i think the argument starting again. geez
    next article i think

Whoever started the Miley fan bashing did you really think her fans weren’t going to respond. You opened up a can worms asshole so deal with it.

You people need to stop worrying about Miley’s life (what she’s doin what she’s not doin) and worry about your own.

ask miley fans first. why they always bashing other atist. if they don’t want to be bashed by another people so don’t bash another people too.

• SlimShady

I’m sorry but where on this post did Miley fans bash other artists first? Its Selena fans (not all, cause unlike a certain half wit I don’t stereotype) who bashed Miley for no fucking reason.

You go SlimShady.

MILEY QUEEN :)

So DON’T COUNT HER OUT YET

SLIMSHADY YOU DA BOMB!! :D U GO GURLL!!

• SMILER

thank you @SlimShady for stand for us, the smilers.
    What you said is too mature, and good¡

boo no one commented on how pretty justins ex is

Hey guys,
    I am doing the 40Hour Famine and it would be great if you could all sponsor me and share the link.
    It would mean the world to me if we could raise as much money for kids in 3rd world countries!

Thank you all so much! xoxo

Boo hoo hoo, Miley stans are so needy. I being a wonderful Selena fan will represent her, by no longer respond to anymore comments about Miley. Where’s my queen, Selena. Yes, my sweet you are so much better. Don’t pay any attention to those M*ley stans. They don’t understand quality.

• SlimShady

I can’t even with your stupidity. Just because I like her music doesn’t mean I kiss her ass. But carry on living in ignorance and hate, it suits you well.

lol, so ignorance. miley fans first always bashing other artist since 2009 -.-

Isn’t it amazing how these Miley haters come on here and bash her left and right and say she’s irrelevant — well apparently Miley is relevant cause y’all keep talking about her, so keep it up you’re doing a good job.

SMILERS AND MILEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you’re just troll, not even selena fans.

Miley stans just want to live in the past and like Miley live off her success in the past. Miley has the money, and all they have is, well, unless she’s paying them something, they have nothing. I noticed after I put the original post, there were more Miley stans still talking about her with the same words and phrases I put in my original post. Yet, my original point was lost; that is, it’s fine if she is living off her millions, and wants to take some time off, but she should just disappear, not milk her fans with teasing photos, twitters, etc. that just create such friction withing the die hard fans, and the smart fans, who realize she has moved on. She keeps opening the door, tempting her fans with this crap, with no deliverable output that her fanbase can get excited on that she is as committed to her career as her fans want her to be. She could have easily have passed her time off without the crap she put her fanbase through (and by the way, anything meaningful from her is two years ago, not one). I reiterate, she is just milking her fanbase without putting out anything meaninful for them to enjoy. Look at Bieber, and how quickly he recovered from his last tour with a new album and new songs. She didn’t want to go back to music, she wanted to act. The acting fizzled, now she’s just going through the motions with music. If she was motivated, she’d get off her ass. She’s not serious, but she doesn’t tell her fans that. She milks them along. Stupid Miley stans will follow a dump truck into a garbage pit. They can’t focus on anything else.

you are as pathetic as miley fans. don’t feed those miley stans. they will never change. and btw not all miley stans like that.

Wow, really wrote a book there. Miley stans don’t deserve so much wisdom; sorry. But Selena’s fans sure do.

• oceanUP

lol Miley Tweets more than any of these people..

• taylorsromeo

oceanUP said:
    lol Miley Tweets more than any of these people.
    and she still does not have 28 million followers.
    what’s your point?

• ssexybeast

these people are talented no doubt but sometimes to seems the most worthy of people who have the largest twitter following never make these types of lists.

justin b ex girlfriend got a bf

• selena

selena is so cute in that photo

• dems

cr7 is the only football player in that list

• JustMine

taylor looks so thin. i hope she gain some weight

• SlimShady

Lol you guys should just sit back down and let ignorance carry on fucking you. Miley stans didn’t even mention her first, it was a miley hater. Success should be judged on how well you do in the industry. You realize most people on twitter are teenagers. These teenagers wouldn’t know talent if it scraped the skincells off their face. Miley has triple platinum albums. To say her fame is only from HM is ridiculous. In that way, Taylor’s fame is from her ex boyfriends, Justin’s from his face, Selena’s from (may take some time here) Wizards, Disney,Nick J, Tayler Lautner, Justin Bieber. Btw I don’t see Eminem on top of that list. Which is legitimately why its not a list calculating success, but the amount of people who want to hear idiots complain about their lives 24/7 while kids are starving around the globe.

I guess this should put the Miley stans in their proper place. Miley is a no show. Heh, heh. She’s earned that right by her actions, her words, and her lack of ambition.

• SlimShady

And if people don’t like Miley’s fans’ opinions- here’s an idea…. IGNORE THEM, because when you complain about others having an opinion, than argue when they don’t respect yours, it makes you sound like a hypocritical, biased piece of shit that should just walk infront of the busiest road you can find. Hypocrites are disgusting.

SlimShady said:

I agree with you about hypocrites. What exactly is your excuse? Opinions should be respected on both side of a public forum.

• sexonfire11

what about earnings or fame level or awards or hit singles not the number of twitter followers !! this is so childish really because anyone can follow anyone you don’t have to be a fan or anything
    for example:
    just because Eminem have less followers than lady gaga doesn’t mean that she is better okay

• SlimShady

Yes, they should, so long as they’re not hateful or factless. For example, if I said Taylor Swift can’t sing, then fine, but If I say Taylor Swift is a hillbilly crack whore, anorexic slut, then not okay, because thats hate speech and it instantly loses the right of freedom of speech, atleast on this website.

SlimShady said:

Wait, I don’t see anyone calling Miley those things in this post. I mean sure there have been times many have thought those things but she was not called that here.

• SlimShady

Not only was she called trailor trash, but her fans were called stupid. If people want to slam Miley stans then whatever, but don’t complain then that you’re allowed an opinion because so do they.

lol i bet half of the people who liked eminem’s page probably know like 2 songs

• ssexybeast

^^^^ and the both of them recent

Money talks — 120mil networth.

Money talks — 120mil networth.

LOFUCKINGL
    Miley’s entire fortune can be attributed to Disney (HANNAH MONTANA). Miley FUCKED Disney over and so did her dad. BITING the hand the fed you millions is not a smart move any time. Everything about Miley just screams ungrateful little BRAT in my eyes.

Aug 11, 2012 @ 04:33 pm

Can I just say I totally agree with everything you just said?…

So I wonder now if Miley stans have pent up anger with themselves for sticking with Miley even though she seems to not give two shits about them. That would explain why they are always so quick to jump down anyone’s throat who is not a devout Miley stan like themselves. Others have figured out the BS and moved on making the steadfast fans look like idiots.????????HMMMM

• SlimShady

Why do Miley haters keep bringing her up? Ffs she’s not even in the post, please stop obsessing over her and then acting like you hate her.

BrokenArrow Just another case of the blind following the stoned.

• HandsomeZayn

i think there’s no miley here. that’s enough smilers, why all of you always talking about miley in almost all of article???????????

SlimShady said:

Why do you feel its your responsibility to respond to them?
    They don’t ask you to comment on their posts. They are just
    expressing their opinions, like you. Stop obessing over her and then acting like you represent her with your all knowing attitude. NOBODY ASKS YOU TO COMMENT ON THEIR POST.
    The comments are not directed to you, specifically, so why do you feel you have to respond? Oh, that’s right, because your an obsessed Miley stan. Get over her, and the rest of you, and then the haters will disappear. Selena rules anyway, so what’s the big deal if people trash Miley

• SlimShady

Lol honey, you ARE a hater. Its not okay to trash anyone, thats hateful and low. Considering you are bashing Miley fans, which includes me, I have every right to respond. I LOL at people like you. You love Selena so much yet you still feel the need to drag Miley into this. Get an education, please, and get off the internet, because bullies like you don’t deserve an opinion, all you can spread is hate.