Miley Cyrus STYLE EVOLUTION

mileyevoultion2

Credit: MileyCyruz.BZ.

• PlasticLovato

I really like her outfit & hair in 2008 .

2008 was the best. Her curves in 2011 were pretty, I wish she stopped dieting.

• Bridgetxo

Why all the Miley hate?.It’s not necessary.If you don’t like her,why you here? just curious.Not trying to start a fight.Yes everyone has an opinion,but some comments go too far,and are just bullying words.

Anyways Miley looks beautiful.I like her styles.It’s clothes that alot of celebs can/do wear.I dont get why some of you hate it so much.Just because she wears them,and you don’t like it,doesn’t make her a slut.I mean that’s abit extreme.She has a fiance, so she clearly doesn’t sleep around.

I can’t believe how fast she’s grown up.

• realistgangsta

dam she been in the game for 7 yrs wow

2009-10 was the best!

2009-10 was the best!

WOW!!!!! She has turned into a beautiful young lady.

No matter what style she wears Miley knows how to work it :)

2012 it’s the worst style tbh O.O
    2008-2009-2010 styles forevah!!!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow
  • BrokenArrow

she turned into a slut basically
    LOL

2006-2008 was when Miley was really classy……… now shes just turnin trashy.

As you grow up so does your style. So, I’m glad she’s not afraid to take chances with her style.

Classy to trashy.. lol

she turned into a slut basically
    ==
    I’d love your definition of the word ‘slut’ from the dictionary? i think you need to go back to school,and learn English, because clearly you don’t know the meaning of the word

Classy to trashy.. lol

Her red carpet style it’s really good, though.
    Her street style…ugh i hate it. It’s so tacky even when i’m a fan of hers i don’t like it 90% of the time. But in events she looks fab as fuck always.

Miley already said she doesn’t give a shit what you think on how she dresses — so you’re just wasting your time and brain cells.

SlimShady said:
    A slut is a girl who has sex with alot of different guys. Now unless you are Miley’s conjoined twin, you have no proof Miley is slutty. Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary?

lol, you say that but I bet you you’ve thrown that word around so much yourself. Perhaps you should stop being such an idiot

• PlasticLovato

THIS .

SlimShady said:

oh and your icon sucks

• PlasticLovato

HA , Don’t be embarrassed you don’t know the meaning of “Slut” .

SlimShady said:

—————

miley has slept around, remember them dudes who said they slept with her on twitter once..

Aug 12, 2012 @ 10:15 am

SlimShady said:

—————

Lmao how delusional…

And we’re gonna believe dudes on twitter.

Omg Nickelodeon cancelled ‘Victorious’ :O

Aug 12, 2012 @ 10:15 am

SlimShady said:

—————

I slept with Taylor Swift and had a threesome with Oprah, Britney and Madonna. ?

• SlimShady

Oh God, please give me the power of the all knowing anon, who knows exactly what I do and say. Btw I couldn’t give a fuck about how you feel about my icon, I unlike you actually have one. Now please don’t be sad that I not only owned you, but made you realize no matter how hateful you are you’ll never be as relevant as Miley.

• SlimShady

Your icon is so perfect I can’t even. Emma is my bby, right next to Tom

• lookatmenow

Honestly I liked her style from 07-10.

This Laughing out loud!!!
    But Update: She had 4 number one albums and 5 Top Ten hits (“He Could Be The One” counts) Smile

Another update xD: 6 top ten hits. I forgot ‘See You Again’.

BrokenArrow said:

Selena being more popular than Miley, tisk tisk: Miley youngest musician to have 3 #1 albums on billboard 200; VH1 diva 2009; Meet Miley Cyrus 3x platinum; youngest artist to have a single that sold more 4mil. downloads; 4 top 10 hits — just to name a few. I know this is in the past but this is how Miley got to be where she’s at now.

This Laughing out loud!!!

And she was the youngest artist to get nominated for a Golden globe. And the youngest artist performing with the largest ever attendance at London’s 02 arena.

Her show was nominated three times to the Emmys, she was in the 8th spot of Rolling Stones’s “Queen of Pop” list based in earnings and hits, and just in the Guiness Records 2012 book, she has 4 new world records.

Wow! I left for 12 hours (cause yes, I have a life!) and the Miley stans are still buzzing. Again, I re-iterate, all the words used by Miley stans to describe how successful she has been means she IS A HAS BEEN. Yes, she got a bit part on 2 1/2 men, only because she had to pull some strings, she is so desperate for work and relevancy. All her awards collect dust. Give me something new. If she’s taking a bit part on a has been comedy show which will be cancelled this year, she can’t be planning on coming out with a new album or going on tour. Geez, are Miley stans ever thick! I see Selena chuckling over my shoulder.

• BrokenArrow

HM as a franchise was all about Miley.
    She made it huge.
    I wasn’t talking about the show, it’s pretty obvious that everybody made the TV’s “Hannah Montana” a success in that aspect, because it wasn’t 100% Miley Stewart.

I was talking about the tv series. But as franchise i agree.

I can’t wait to Miley’s new album asdfghjklasdfghjkl
    It sounds interesting. Hip-hop, R&B and rock. But some pop, too of course *.*

Lol they forgot the NEWEST look where she looks like a boy and is emo

Hannah Montana, Raven Baxter and Lizzie McGuire are the HBIC’s of kids television forever.

• SlimShady

Agree, and I grew up with all of them.

• Aryanna

Ahh… 2007 was honestly the best.

And she remains trashy.

CYRUS WILL BE IN TWO AND A HALF MEN
    mileyhq.net/wp-en/news-miley-lands-recurring-role-on-two-and-a-half-men/

Selena is definitely not more famous than Miley. The girl went to Brazil for the first time this year and all the news said was “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend is in Brazil atm” they didn’t even mention her name.

She has more twitter followers because Miley deleted her account and because she’s Bieber’s girlfriend, I follow all my idol’s friends too, so that helps. But no, people don’t care about her like they care about Miley.

• You’reMyKryptonite

honestly, her style was good any year but this year. She always looked great.

Damn, thanks for all the updates.

• lovelife

Miley is doing nothing this year. Obviously Selena is gonna work more and appear at events, news,etc.. more than Miley.
    But that doesnt just proove anything. They say Selena is on the top pf her career but she didnt even broke any reacord like Miley. She didnt sold out 3 tours. She doesnt have multiplatinum singles or albums. Her tours werent on the top tours. Her movies didnt went number one etc..
    ___
    Miley has been doing nothing for atleast 2 years…

• BrokenArrow

Miley has been doing nothing for atleast 2 years…

She went on tour and did charities last year.

She was at her best in 2010

OMFG!!!! Here we go again. HM til this day is still the most popular Disney show. (and yes I know it’s not on anymore) That’s why I think Miley or Billy Ray should buy the rights to HM and put it in syndication. HM was popular because of Miley and not the cast.

Miley not doing anything this year — she’s recording a FUCKING album for cryng out loud. Why can’t you assholes get that through your thick. FUCKING. heads.

• PlasticLovato

HAHA all these anons . (x oh geeez . i swear @SlimShady & @BrokenArrow are the best on here .

• PlasticLovato

The fact that these anons think Selena’s movies and upcoming projects are gonna be a hit . Man slow down selena , don’t you want to take time and do one great project you know that will win at least some type of an award instead of it being on DVD & nobody not knowing about it ?

This :D!!!
    But Update: She had 4 number one albums and 5 Top Ten hits (“He Could Be The One” counts) :)

SlimShady fucking rocks!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update.

In my country “Hannah Montana” it’s on every Sunday on national tv at noon :D

And Disney Channel still is showing it at like 10pm every day. Wizards as well. Are the only two shows from the past generation that are still on in South America :)

• BrokenArrow

This Laughing out loud!!!

• BrokenArrow

Obviously there’s a lot of people who worked their ass off to make HM what it is/was. But obvisouly Miley was the face of HM. And the series was different from the others cause there was albums,videoclips,movies,concerts etc.. And without her it wouldnt be the same.
    But i think saying HM was succefull only because of Miley it’s just as stupid when selena fans says wizards won the emmy just because of Selena.

Son todo gato la Harry Potter y la Germayoniii Grengeer tiene que estar en Tinelli

HM as a franchise was all about Miley.
    She made it huge.

• BrokenArrow

She’s still behing Miley. like another person said fame/success/relevancy are not the same thing. And these are notjust things i say because i want to, these are facts.

• foshomiley

honestly, she looked her best in 2009 and 2010.

As a highly decorative items that everyone likes to wear Oakley Active Sunglasses , but not everyone is suited to it. After wearing Oakley Asian Fit Sunglasses , access to reduces the visible light of the eye, the pupil will naturally turn up, a long, easy to induce acute attack of closed-angle glaucoma, redness appears sharp decline in vision, eye pain, and other symptoms. Therefore, the glaucoma patients or suspected of suffering from glaucoma and people should not wear Oakley Radar Range Sunglasses .

• SlimShady

Yeah, she was very quirky in 2010, but she’s very bo-ho gypsy now, I dunno which I prefer.

she turned into a slut basically

• SlimShady

Bring back 2009 Miley pluh-ese! She was perfucttt in every aspect…her music, movies, star power, just everything :D

2009 all the way

SHE LOOK ANOREXIC NOW

• BrokenArrow

I think Miley style was alway kinda boho-ish and i read somewhere her style was kinda 70s rock or something..

• BrokenArrow

2010 style was the best imo.

LOVE MILEY OF THE 2009/2010

• kors

Are you long for a michael by michael kors? Do you get your own kors michael kors? Come to the michael kors online store. The kors, also called michael kors michael kors, sale hot here. The kors by michael kors will tell you who is michael kors. You can also lead a colourful life with the michael kors michael. Just join us!!!

• PlasticLovato

Omg Nickelodeon cancelled ‘Victorious’ :O
    You’re late .

2009 ALL THE WAY BITCHEZZZZ

I’m making love to an angel.

• ssexybeast

2007-2008 is where it’s at

ssexybeast said:

2007-2008 is where it’s at

Aww she was so cute back then. Her album, her tour just awww!!!

• ssexybeast

Aww she was so cute back then. Her album, her tour just awww!!!
    I know, i absolutely was a huge fan of Miley back then.

To all you who always say Selena copies Miley, take a look. Not one of these versions compare to anything Selena wears or has worn. Selena wouldn’t get caught dead in any of these trashy outfits. She has more class than that.

• ssexybeast

I actually don’t understand why people use double standards when it comes to Selena and Miley. I mean they don’t wear the same outfits but basically show the same amount of skin, yet Selena never gets hate for it like Miley does. I’m not saying either should get hate for anything, just pointing out the double standards.Call me crazy, but I would say Selena dresses even worse than Miley does.

2010 was her year for sure, with the hair and the style.. she was very happy in front of the cameras. I like her now but she’s always whining…

• ssexybeast

lmaaoo

• dominique

She looks pretty though all the years. she formed into a beautiful woman

• ssexybeast

at least she has the head shawl thing on lol

ssexybeast said:

Miley was one of the most popular persons on the planet, that’s why. Selena it’s not that famous = nobody cares about her cuz it doesn’t sell mags.
    The same with Taylor Momsem.

• ssexybeast

The same with Taylor Momsem.
    Selena is more famous than Miley

K. Now you can keep hating and humping this…

ssexybeast said:

The same with Taylor Momsem.
    Selena is more famous than Miley

Are you fu**ing kidding me…?

• ssexybeast

Are you fu**ing kidding me…?

ssexybeast said:

Are you fu**ing kidding me…?

K. I would love to hear it from you, then.
    How in the world Selena Gomez is more famous or succesful than Miley Cyrus?
    Bieber is, for example. But…Selena?
    Where’s the hit song in the top 5? The movie? The high-grossing tour?
    I’m not going to lie, she’s super relevant, more than Miley atm. But not more famous. There’s a difference. People of all ages know who Cyrus is.

• SlimShady

She’s definitely not more famous where I am. Kids walk around with Hannah bags, Teenagers sing her songs. You can literally ask a person if they know Selena Gomez and 90% will say no, 10% will say oh the girl from Wizards.

lol selena more famous than miley im not even a fan of miley but that’s ridiculous! selena got known for dating justin, outside her irrelevant fanbase from anythingdiz and twitter.

• SlimShady

I think Selena is hyped up because of magazines. I’ve only heard her on the radio about 3 times this year.

SlimShady said:

Same. Or they will say “Oh, she’s the Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, right?”. I’m not being even mean, it’s just…so obvious. Somehow I still see Hannah printed in a lot of stuff and some news of Miley on tv (considering she took a break, it’s impressing)

“Can’t Be Tamed” was Miley’s less succesful studio album. Still, it sold more than “Kiss & Tell” and “A Year Without Rain” combined, made a top ten hit and the tour (a year later) was a huge success.
    Werk it, Queen Hannah Montana.

• SlimShady

I see HM merchandise everywhere, not even kidding, and the fact that pictures of Miley walking her dogs actually sell is telling us something. She might not be as relevant, but she’s definitely more famous

I always see a Hannah Montana Forever bed in a major store and it makes me so happy lol
    How people dare to say that Disney went down just because Wizards ended? It was a show with good rating but let’s be honest…Ms. Montana ruled the network and probably always will (at least they find a good franchise, wich i doubt).

• ssexybeast

K. I would love to hear it from you, then.
    How in the world Selena Gomez is more famous or succesful than Miley Cyrus?
    Bieber is, for example. But…Selena?
    Where’s the hit song in the top 5? The movie? The high-grossing tour?

Isn’t Selena the second most searched person on the Internet, has more facebook/twitter followers than Miley, and is talked about more on the celeb. news than Miley is. All celebs. are famous for something, Selena may not be as famous as she is for her music/acting, maybe it is because of Justin, either way, she is more well-known. Everyone that knows who Miley is knows who Selena is as well. Just my honest opinion

Seriously?! You want me to whip out the Pole Dancing Miley, the bong Miley, the lap dancing Miley, the penis cake Miley, the incest on Daddy’s lap Miley, the phone sex Miley pics with Jonas. Please, don’t even try. Sit. Shut it. Learn some manners.

“Learn some manners” – You should do the same.

1. “Pole Dancing” – lmaoooooooooo *Ice cream truck
    2. How baddass.
    3. She’s dancing. Shocking.
    3. It’s a Cake. Yummy.
    4. Incest? too much porn, ya dirty minded sir.
    5. OH-EM-GEY she’s showing her belly!!!
    Nice try babes. Gold medal xoxo

Hannah Montana was popular because of the cast, not necessarily the Cyrus’. The interplay between Jason Earles and Moises Arias was golden. The interplay between Emily Osment and anyone was always great. She made Miley look good. These guys were the show. The Cyrus’ just lucked out because they had a good cast around them. As for the merchandising, that was Disney’s genius, not Miley’s. And notice they marketed Hannah Montana the character, and Miley Stewart, not Miley Cyrus. She was told what to do and what to say, and she being a control freak, couldn’t handle it so she made everyone’s life hell in the last year. Miley stans are still delusional today. I thought it might have changed since yesterday, but they alway amaze me at how dumb they are. Again, Miley = was, almost, near, could of, would of; Selena = working, movies, album, UNICEF, clothing line, perfumes, merchandising. Please! Sit!

• ssexybeast

Yeah Jason and Mitchell were just hilarious

No, I can read. I was also talking about the outfits. I guess you can’t see.

LMFAO. “not necessarily the Cyrus” baby, it was all Cyrus. The success of the show, I mean.
    Hannah Montana was more of a real person than a TV show. She was world’s biggest pop star in a point of the phenomenon. The show was a leg.
    Cyrus little face was the motor selling out the stadiums and records. Miley = was, is and will be.
    Remember, Smiley just took a two years break…and oops!!! We are still talking about her.
    Selena = even though she’s a sweet girl and i like her…you said it yourself:
    working, movies, album, charities, clothing line, perfumes, merchandising.
    Miley did it all already. And better.
    Please! Sit! And pray to get a glimpse of Miley Christ’s light!!! Hallelujah!!!

• SlimShady

Lol I can’t even. Were you this stupid when you hatched, or did it take time to grow on you? Lets see here, Miley does charities without advertising it to the world, she doesn’t milk shit like Selena, doesn’t make dumbass cellphone covers, dumb ass fragrances, doesn’t hump her boyfriend in public for publicity- http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22600000/sluty-selena-gomez-lip-locking-with-justin-beiber-justin-bieber-22606211-720-675.jpg – and is more relevant than you. That’s the problem see. Because deep down you know that 99% of the population doesn’t give a shit about you. So yes, sit down, or if you want you can go hump your Hannah pillow and fap off to CBT for the tenth time today.

• SlimShady

Lol now you truly are dumb. Tell me how her outfits looked when she ‘pole danced’ smoked a bong, etc. Etc. Please, do tell me how those outfits are slutty. Yes, dear, enjoy sucking on the foot in your mouth.

a year without rain was a flop. none of the singles even went gold and is the album itself even gold? then she dated justin and got an instant gold album and 2 platinum singles, one 2xplatinum. and people say she only got haters from dating him lol.

Miley stans are still delusional today

“Selena is the IT girl and alllllll the guys have crushes on her and her album rocks and she’s topping the charts and slayin’ the world! Seh’s da hbic”
    LOL, Selena stans are so cute.
    We defend our idol because we know who she is.
    We are not delusional, we won’t say “miley it’s more succesful than britney”
    Selena it’s doing what Miley already did. Cyrus it’s walking ahead her and guiding her way ^.^

miley was ALREADY famous, people know her name even if she isnt as relevant and doesnt bring the numbers like she used to. fame/success/relevancy are not the same thing.

• SlimShady

I love how the cute little anon says HM is not popular because of miley. Yeah, coz people bought the albums, sold out the concert stadiums and bought the merchandise with Miley’s face because of their love for Emily and Mitchell and Jason. Oh God, why do you bless these anons with such incredible gifts.

SlimShady said:

Lol bitch please, http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/selena-gomez-sexy-costumehttp://images.sodahead.com/polls/000416435/polls_selena_gomez_and_demi_lhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4iJH9vJrxqA/TjYQTogl-_I/AAAAAAAABcs/Z3l2aqhVKuhttp://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0312_spring_breakers/selena-gohttp://photos.toofab.com/gallery-images/2012/06/Selena-bustier-and-pants… take a look at darling, virginal Selena

• SlimShady

Hmm I guess you can’t read, or understand, what is going on. See nowhere were antics mentioned. Its outfits we’re talking about.

MY BABYZ IS GROWING UP SO FAST D:

She’s forever gorgeous :3

• ssexybeast

Oh God, why do you bless these anons with such incredible gifts.

they do have talents of persuasion, i’ll give you that

SlimShady said:

Lol irl. I would’ve never buy something with the full HM cast face on it. Hahaha. The products were based in Hannah’s pop star fantasy world after all not in Mitchel fucking Musso xD

lookatmenow said:

Honestly I liked her style from 07-10.

This.

• BrokenArrow

It’s obvious you dont like her or her fans.You dont have to use selena’s name to talk shit about Miley.Cause if you like Selnea what you’re doing on a Miley post and why would you bring Selena into this when this is not about her? It’s the same shit over and over again. If it’s not about miley haters posting their stupid unproductive comments in miley or anothers miley post to piss her fan off, it’s about miley haters who bring selena into everything.