Joe Jonas CURLY HAIR PICTURES!

jril-6
jril-9

He should grow it long and curly like a fro!

Lbr, he would’ve never grew back his hair if his solo career didn’t flop. Lol. Now he’s trying to be a “Jonas Brother” again.

But I also like it when he pushes the hair back.

• ram

Who is Antonella?????????????

• LULU

awww he’s too effin adorable
    what a pretty face he has <3

——————————————
    U think u know it all but u don’t know shit.
    It’s sad how bitter can people be. I feel bad 4 you

Who is Antonella?????????????

==
    Where did you hear that name? is that a girl linked to Joe? or what?

He’s the only jobro i like.

Looks so cute again. Still like all the Jonas Bros but they do have very different personalities and talents. Looking forward to hearing good new music from them.

it’s not like one Jonas is better than the others, people are not better or worse, we’re just different, my favorite Jonas would be Nick because he is so talented mature and smart, I look up to him and I find him really hot now he is so grown up.

he’s cute but Nick’s more manly, hot and attractive, Nick’s my favorite.

I think he was looking ugly when he released his solo album but he didn’t flop cus of that, the music and the dancing and the songs all sucked, sorry, but it’s true, he is looking good again, hope the JoBro are huge success.

he’s cute but Nick’s more manly, hot and attractive, Nick’s my favorite.

YAY NICKY GO NICKY

Joe is the prettiest. Nick is the hottest. My fave is joe

he’s cute but Nick’s more manly, hot and attractive, Nick’s my favorite.

YAY NICKY GO NICKY

==
    This is a Joe post :/ but nick is also good looking,yes

Joey go Joey yay Joey!

What about Kevin?

I don’t like Kevin, I like Nicky!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky, he is so hot and I love his attitude.

• i <3 the jb’s

Nick and Joe are good looking guys.Joe is very down to earth,caring,sensitive,talented, funny and passionate about what he does.Nick is passionate too,focused,caring,soft hearted,talented,and has a funny side sometimes too…they both have good qualities.All the jobros are awesome,even Kevin.He has good qualities too :)

the category is JoBros so we can talk about Nick too!

the category is JoBros so we can talk about Nick too!

Kevin is good looking too, so is Joe but Nick is different, he has something special, he is flawless.

• Aryanna

Cutie :)

Nick is down to earth too.

to me Joe and kevin are ok but I just love Nick so much, lol he is extraordinary.

Ok I like Joe too, he is even nicer than Nick but Nick is for sure more talented in music, and sports.

Why is it that everytime nick always upstages Joe,it isn’t fair,or is always put as the favourite.They are both awesome.No offense,but poor joe

Nick doesn’t upstage anyone, if so then Kevin is the one who gets the least attention, Joe is kinda quiet but Kevin and Nick are the ones who are competitive.

Eyes

2. Joe
    3. Kevin

Singing
    1. Nick
    2. Kevin
    3. Joe

Joe is so adorable because he is like a little kid but my fav is Nick.
    Kevin is nice too.

Oh my Jonas

Singing
    1. Nick
    2. Kevin
    3. Joe

Kevin doesn’t even sing, anyway I would say that Joe is the best looking one so that includes eyes, nose, mouth, etc, then Kevin, but I like Nick better cuz even though he is not pretty he is really attractive, manly, hot! and he has the best body with the most perfect ass!!! anyway when it comes to personality, talent and intelligence, Nick is the best.

• JonasFansIran

guys…lets check out our fan video for joe jonas Bday.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KqaqTk3S2E tnx

it’s Nick’s birthday too!! he is 20!

Antonella Barba? She a ex talent show contestant with a good body, but not so great face. She keeps turning up around Joe & Nick. Is that who you mean?

=

Is nick or joe dating her,or something? :)

Heard them in person and they are about equal with their pop music voices. Joe has more strength when he sings. Nick’s voice is very nice but he loses strength on some songs.

what

I don’t think so, Nick is a better singer, nicer voice, better songwriter, instruments player, def more talented.

I wish joe or nick would say if they were dating someone.It would stop all the rumours… yes sometimes they do,well not nick,he doesn’t,but he should lol

Joe is not dating anyone, he just said so, he promised it, I believe him. And Nick may be dating someone. Lucky her.

I like Joe because he is more innocent, like a little helpless Kid, I feel the need to protect him, his family is so controling, all of them, but I like Nick a lot because he knows what he is doing, he is so mature and smart. And Kevin is outgoing, funny and nice. Like them all. But My favorite is Mr. Nick Jonas.

• Anon_

They all have unique sounding voices.Did you not hear Joe sing on The Next,twice,he has hit some high notes.He has a beautiful voice.And on MTJ clip Kevin sang a little,but it sounded great.Joe had his own album,so he does know alot about instruments and writing songs too

I think the Barba persons name is popping up cause she was at Joe’s party. She was also at the movies w/them once. She’s probably friends with one of their friends or something. She was on Idol but didn’t win and got in trouble for shop lifting a few years back

Joe is the prettiest

==
    Where did he promise that? sometimes they just say that,but who knows.Nick is hard to figure out,as far as who he dates smh haha

==
    Oh i see,thanks for clearing that up.So they’re just friends then,cool

==
    Oh i see,thanks for clearing that up.So they’re just friends then,cool

why did my reply repeat smh at oceanup LOL

Nick went through a bad period when his voice was changing and it was way too strained when he sang. Some of their old songs are hard to listen to because of it. He’s better trained now. Joe never had the puberty problem. That’s why it’ll be great to hear the new music. He & Joe with matured voices.

• anon

It’s funny how Joe and Nick don’t really look like (well atleast to me).Joe has a more Italian look,but i don’t see it in Nick,maybe since he has cut his hair,i’m not seeing it.His curls are gone,and that young look.He looks older than he is.They are both good looking,regardless

• Forever a jb fan

What interview is this from.Sorry i’m not from America.I’m from South Africa :D

sorry but Kevin only plays the guitar and Joe doesn’t play any instrument, Nick plays a lot of instrument and the only songwriter is Nick, Nick is the real artist in the family he could play notes before he was 5 and wrote his first song at 7, Joe and Kevin are musicians just cause Nick is. They’re living Nick’s dream.

They’re all talented but Nick is more, who cares, don’t compare them, people shouldn’t be compared to anyone but themselves and we all have different talents

==
    Joe and Kevin are also living their dreams too,not just nick,but ok? if you say so

HE HAVE A CUTE FACE!! :)

This is the best I’ve seen him look in awhile! :)

I wanna pinch his cheeks.

:blush:

????

The iPhone emoticons don’t work oh we’ll… :(

Nick is more talented but he is kinda cocky, Joe is more humble, the three of them are good guys though.

Joe is so handsome, sweet, adorable! his face is perfect!!! I love his curls, his hair is flawless

Nick seems temperamental, when he talks he is not sweet, he is kinda rude and rough, but I like him, maybe he just needs love. I wanna hug him.

if you think Nick never smiles watch this!

I think he is really cute and sweet, really adorable guy, very different from the rest of the family. Anyway I’m happy he kinda confirmed Nick on idol in his Access interview, Nick will be a perfect judge, can’t wait for idol.

• Annabelle

am i the only one who srsly loved joe’s hair in the first camp rock??! I’m just not feeling the curly hair lol

I LOVE the Jonas Brothers SOO mucho :D

• liss1

Joe is the best Jonas. Tomorrow is his birthday!!!!!

• joejonassmile

Our Happy Birthday Message To Joe From Iran
    …means a lot if you watch once :)

I love Joe. He’s my favorite singer and artist. Tomorrow is his day!!!

ok from now and the whole day of tomorrow let’s not be rude to Joe
    Joe rocks!!

I don’t like nick, he’s hot and talented but he has a bad habit like bossy and wanna be the one who get the spot among his brothers.
    I love Joe so much because he’s humble, nice a pretty and many more. many people think that Joe can’t play any instrument but he can play piano, guitar and many more but he never show it because nick always be the one who want the spotlight!

_________________________________

shut up! bitch nick is the boss

I would say Joe is funny, humble, sensitive and sweet, while Kevin is nice, funny and humble too, and Nick is extremely talented, smart, well spoken and the three of the have hueg hearts.

why? Joe is lucky to have Nick as a brother.

• i <3 the jb’s

yes Nick is down to earth too.All 3 of them are,and grateful to the fans for their support too :)

• i <3 the jb’s

==

Yes yes that too lol xD

why? Joe is lucky to have Nick as a brother.
    ==
    And vice versa..Don’t get me wrong,i like Nick,but joe is just as good and talented as Nick.