Miley Cyrus BLEACHED BLOND PUNK

A0RPve6CcAAknr4.jpg-large
A0Rz3-ECYAAA_NR.jpg-large
A0PGedACYAEG8e4.jpg-large

More pictures needed!! HOT Philadelphia fan pix!

Candids of Miley hiding her perfect face HERE!

DYKE

• dick

you have all this money and you cant even hire a housekeeper? that floor is disgusting…. just like her hair

lol look at the floor and the messy table, she lives like a pig

• BrokenArrow

Yeah, cause you are the most gorgeous person alive with the most beautiful soul lol Stop being a joke

• Clauber

LOL Miley loves cleaning (:

lol look at the floor and the messy table, she lives like a pig
    ikr? shes a disgusting pig! i bet she even stinks! ewww she always looks like she doesnt even take a shower and like a huuge mess! why she have to be so trashy and disgusting?!? even in her behavior she acts like a disgusting pig! so gross ewww

• BrokenArrow

LOL People are so stupid. NOBODY is forcing you to read her tweets NOBODY is forcing you to follow her on twitter. NOBODY is forcing you to look at her pictures.
    If you’re addcited to Miley and cant even control it it’s not her fault.
    Just like you claim you have the right to say what you think she can say and post wathever s he wants cause it’s her twitter and it’s her life. It’s not really that difficult to understand it.

• BrokenArrow

You have to know when you’re a hater who choose to hate cause it’s fun, there’s nothing more disgusting than you :)

• BrokenArrow

Like my professor said ‘There’s a point where these people are so consumed by hate that they end up thinking everything they say it’s true they have no choice, that’s all they can do’.

* in my social psychology class we proyected Claudia’s and others haters comments from others sites and we discussed about it. It was really fun.

• You’re trying too hard.

BrokenArrow said:
    If you’re addcited to Miley and cant even control it it’s not her fault.

Okay, here’s the deal. I follow her on Twitter because I LIKE HER. I know that disagreeing with someone you like might be a difficult concept to grasp for you, but normal people are not all or nothing. I think she’s cool, I like her music, but some of the things she does irritate me.

Such as letting the “haters” force her hand into posting all these defensive tweets. It’s just like… Okay, can we move on?

I can’t believe how so many people here are so obsessed with Miley. They just keep talking and talking about her. If you read between the lines their actually praising on how beautiful Miley look’s.

MILEY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha i just confirmed my theory she really loves being a fucking joke for people! hahahaha she takes to another whole new level her role of being the talentless clown, like the joke she is! lmao poor irrelevant, insecure and disgusting attention whore! she seriously sucks! hahahaha

Damn her room is messy lol

• BrokenArrow

lol I’ve been called a miley hater cause i disagree with her in almost all her actions so the first part of your comment is wrong.
    And like i said in other post, I can recognize most of the comments (not only in this post)and they’re haters who comment about eveything related to miley and complain about her like if she forced them to follow her steps.
    If you dont like what she writes or post on her own twitter, just ignore what you dont like, cause comments like that are just as annoying as you think her tweets are..

• BrokenArrow

All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean and mean and mean ?

When i went to Colombia all the people was really caring, loving and respectfull. Well, there’s a rotten apple in every batch :)

• You’re trying too hard.

ol I’ve called a miley hater cause i disagree with her in almost all her actions so the first part of your comment is wrong.
    And like i said in other post, I can recognize most of the comments (not only in this post)and they’re haters who comment about eveything related to miley and complainabout her like if she forced them to follow her steps.

Um, what does that first paragraph say? I can’t understand it.

And if you’re grouping me with the rest of the mindless haters in this post, I think you’re taking it the wrong way. I THINK SHE’S COOL BUT I’M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HER HAIR. Good for her, doing something different, but she acts so self righteous about it, like she’s the Messiah of short-haired people or something.

I’m done here, you can continue replying if you have the time. I don’t.

• BrokenArrow

Um, what does that first paragraph say? I can’t understand it.

I’m done here, you can continue replying if you have the time. I don’t.

I wasnt saying directly to you.I was talking about haters in general and you replied to my comment. Like i said if you dont like what she writes dont read it. If you dont like the way she acts just ignore her. Its really simple :)

• realistgangsta

—————-
    why you not on your beloved selena post oh thats right your obsessed with miley

I like it because it is different… Miley isn’t this ‘Disney Girl’ anymore. She did something new. (:
    SHE HAS PERSONALITY :)

To be honest, this girl shouldn’t be getting married anytime soon. I’m 23 years old and I went through this phase when I was around 17-18 where I was trying to get to know myself (dying my hair, rebellious phase, trying REALLY hard to stand out, listening to music I thought would make me stand out in my own generation, etc.). Point is, I DIDN’T know myself then. You can tell that this girl is trying hard to figure that out.

• Anon_

Her FU**ING dog do that.LEAVE miley alone! it’s just a funny pic that she’s posting.Dang! she was laughing about it…..

And OMG she can post whatever she wants,it’s HER TWITTER! you guys are so freaking annoying with your freaking hate.STFU already.All you do is complain complain and complain.Why do you even care!!! f**ck sake :/

Tired of reading the same Sh*t everytime on Oceanup!! get.a.life.If you hate her so much WHY.do.you.care!? what she looks like,or what she does!! argh

Either she’s trying way too fucking hard to convince herself that she’s happy, or she’s just ridiculously full of herself. Why does she need to post 1,000+ pictures of her hair cut????? I’m pretty sure she’s said that she doesn’t like attention. She’s certainly trying very hard to attract it to herself.

Oh my god she took more pics of her new hairdo than NASA did of Mars!And it doesn’t look that great! sorry Miley but you can not pull off this look. She looks like one of the boys from Super Junior :/

• Max

There are too many pictures of her new haircut. She must stop posting it up. I get she has a cool new do but she does not have to post new ones up all the time. I find that annoying.

• kerry

shut the fuck up your the only one that thinks that shes the ugliest girl ever now.

• renee

agreed shes so annoying and ugly sometimes i used to be a fan but im not anymore

• renee

she is the ugliest girl now shes a loser

• renee

she is the ugliest girl now shes a loser

Miley can do whatever the fuck Miley wants to do. Go on Miley keep taking pictures.

Max, if you find it annoying then why in the fuck are you here.

Noooo, she was so pretty with her bob! I really don’t like this look. She doesn’t look famine at all :(

• Aryanna

not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads..

if it was for “cancer” why didnt she say anything? all shes been doing is flooding her twitter with pictures of her new hair do. shes too busy convincing herself that her hair looks amazeballz

I personally thought everything looks good on her, but this hairdo doesn’t do very much for her.

Anon_ said:
    She did it for charity aka CANCER!? it will grow back Omg! she did it for a good reason.

Okay, this is just bullshit. Her hair was nowhere near long enough to donate to Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids.

• Anon_

Anon_ said:

==
    LOL did you not see it on twitter,the Cancer organization tweeted about.Obviously not.

If you love Miley so much, then why should you care what haters do or say. Just ignore them. See, I can use all you lovers your own words towards haters and apply them to you. Haters love to hate. Miley stans don’t love Miley, they just don’t like to be proven wrong or challenged. They are control freaks, just like Miley.

Just think about how many new pictures she’s taken since her new hairdo alone, and most of all with fans. She’s only taking the pictures to hear people humor her, and knows they will be posted. I think she walks into stores and yells out, “HEY, BITCHES, ANYONE WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME. I’LL MAKE YOU POPULAR, CAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT POND SCUM WITHOUT ME.” She’s a narcissic, boring, little bitch, who has taught her Miley stans how to be rude and obnoxious towards anyone expressing a counter opinion. Just wondering, why hasn’t Liam taken a picture with her with her new do? Because Liam is now greater than Miley, and Miley can’t stand being upstaged.

This is what Hemsworth, Gaston, and Nick sees every night when they had sex. Ewwww.

I think it’s beautiful but the pictures she tweets are ugly other wise it looks really pretty here , btw Miley with short or long her shes always gorgeous :)

• Anon_

Proven wrong how? The haters just take it too far! so they are getting back what they are giving out.No-one deserves to be put down,be called slut whore,ugly.It’s called bullying! and i actually now someone who knows her,and she has a big heart,and people only want to see the bad in her.She has done so many good things,and haters ignore that.They are know talking crap,because they don’t like her hair? i mean seriously? there are far worse things to hate on someone.People who kill,abuse,hate,and bully.How does this hair or how she dresses,or what she tweets become such an issue? How is it the haters’s problem? such a silly thing to hate on her for.Yes,not everyone is going to like it,but the words they use to show their distaste is unfair,and mean.There is a nicer way to say “i just don’t like it” that’s fine, but “eww like at that bitch she looks like a lesbian and a man,or just ugly” etc.. how is that ok? NO-ONE is ugly.We all have beauty,and some inside too.
    I would be sticking up for any celeb that gets put through this,not just Miley.Selena,demi,taylor are also just as beautiful.

• BrokenArrow

If you love Miley so much, then why should you care what haters do or say. Just ignore them. See, I can use all you lovers your own words towards haters and apply them to you. Haters love to hate.Miley stans don’t love Miley, they just don’t like to be proven wrong or challenged. They are control freaks, just like Miley.

Miley gets hate for nothing. She’s not huting anyone with the pictures she posts, tweets or wathever it was.She not hiding behind a computer screen posting hurtfull comments about people. And just like they like to post mean comments about her in gossip sites, they like to send her those kind of messages, on twitter, facebook etc.
    Miley can show herself as strong person but there’s no one who can be ok when 9 of 10 comments are that hurtfull.
    Maybe that’s why fans react to these haters. Miley is just living her live and it doesnt affect anyone but her. Haters live their life hurting others people feelings to have fun. Maybe that’s the difference why haters cant be ignored. Cause if you let these people go on the cycle is endless.

Im sorry but i hate it,the only way i think it might look better is if her hair was brunette and it was cleaned up majorly,in the back. Otherwise it looks horrible it would also look better if it wa her,has thick her hair seems to be getting thinner and thinner .

• BrokenArrow

It has nothing to do with having a different opinion than fans. it’s just the wrods they choose to say it and the way they say it and why t hey say it.
    You can say what you think without being mean and calling her names.

• BrokenArrow

I was thinking maybe a dark blonde color with highlights would look better also. Or if it was longer on a side.
    But i think here doesnt look that bad.

• BrokenArrow

There’s picture of her walking with Liam actually.

NOT PROBLEM HAIR SHES HAVE UGLY FACE

?@TeamMileyNY @MileyCyrus Sick outfit! Looks like Happy made a mess! haha

@MileyCyrus @TeamMileyNY yes he did! He’s having a field day with the friggen toilet paper!

lol that explain everything. My dog does a mess everyday.

she looks alright in the first pic but otherwise she looks hell ugly. but i dont really care for anyways i just wanted to state my opinion of her.

• anon

NOT PROBLEM HAIR SHES HAVE UGLY FACE

==
    Oh look who’s jealous,sighh,i feel sorry for you :/

I’m sorry but it really doesn’t look that good.

Some girls can pull it off but she honestly can’t.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

The ONTD post about her hair is hilarious.I love it over there :L I think she’s trying to convince herself that she likes it by posting all these pictures.

• Aryanna

Well that is clearly a new style..

Why is the jealousy card pulled everytime someone says something remotely negative about a celebrty? That’s not always the case…heaven forbid someone be allowed to honestly not like a celeb.

I say get your head out of Miley’s ass and respect that not everyone is going to like your precious celebrity.

• BrokenArrow

If it comes from haters, you cant respect them when they dont respect anything.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*Applause* Jesus Bale approves http://i.imgur.com/o0JGm.png

• trolololol

*Applause* Jesus Bale approves http://i.imgur.com/o0JGm.png

—————-

not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”

• You’re trying too hard.

OH MY GOD I get it! You got a haircut! It’s short and *~different! I don’t need to see 500 pictures of it + numerous defensive tweets about your choice! You say you love it but your actions prove otherwise.

I’m not crazy about it, but whatever. Who even cares what I think? I’m just tired of seeing so much hype over it.

hahahah pathetic and disguting attention whore!!!

• BrokenArrow

not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads..

You can say when it’s a hater and when someone is just giving an opinion.

okay well i think her hair looks terrible :)

like jfc your haircut is not supposed to be ur life, maybe is that talentless and lacy bitch actually worked she´d have something to promote or something to do inteas being such annoying and pathetic attention whore! eww its really disgusting how seekinf for attention that horrible creature is… yikes!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads.

Joseph Gordon Levitt! <3

i mean just lbr if she has to keep remiding ppl that she loves her hair every single second, its just means shes trying to remind and convince herself that she really loves her hideous and atrociuos haircut! hahahahahaha shes pathetic and annoying af!

• Aryanna

BrokenArrow said:
    not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads..

You can say when it’s a hater and when someone is just giving an opinion.
    Maybe you can, but people get called out haters all the time on the internet and I don’t think they were all hardcore haters.

Look’s like Happy is tearing up the place.

Gorgeous Miley :)
    Keep posting more photo’s. And you people who don’t like it feel free to leave.

• Aryanna

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads.

Joseph Gordon Levitt! <3
    -----
    Well he’s a cutie ain’t he? :)

SHE IS UGLY

• Anon

Your wording determines a hater,or someone who just dislikes someone,ahem.

Bitch,skank,slut,eww lesbian,fat etc – hater

She’s ok,i don’t like it,but she’s ok,or even she doesn’t look nice etc (subtle words) – dislikes someone …..there’s a difference

i cant even tell how fucking disturbing and hideous she looks in the main pic! ewww my eyes!!! and ewww her drak eyebrows with her super blonded hair its sooooo tacky and horrible! it looks awful…. like everybody says she already looks like a totally gay or travesti hahahaha she already had the body of a 12 year old boy, the manly face and the macho voice hahahahah this is sooo disgusting!

==
    She did it for the charity,not to get attention!.She has always supported this Cause.And people call her a ‘famewhore’ please! she’s not…

• Aryanna

Anon said:
    Your wording determines a hater,or someone who just dislikes someone,ahem.

Bitch,skank,slut,eww lesbian,fat etc – hater

Well I completely agree with you, but the fact is, people on the internet tend to see hate in every dislike comment. Like I said, there are exceptions in everything, but generally, the word hater to describe someone is overused.

• OM

Miley wants to be a hipster lol

Everyone is getting their panties in a bunch because of a hair cut. Yeah she takes pictures and post’s them so big fucking deal.
    If you don’t like to bad, deal with it.

People make changes in their life as they grow older, hair, clothes etc. Miley’s trying something different. And if she tweet’s or takes pictures and you don’t like tough shit — Miley doesn’t give 2 shits what you say anyway.

• BrokenArrow

Your wording determines a hater,or someone who just dislikes someone,ahem.

Bitch,skank,slut,eww lesbian,fat etc – hater

or when they makes constructive comments even if they dont like that person.
    There’s some many ways to say things without being mean or hatefull.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:
    not every person that dislikes them is a “hater”
    Good luck getting that in people’s heads.

Joseph Gordon Levitt! <3
    -----
    Well he's a cutie ain't he?
    ---
    He certianly is ;) http://i.imgur.com/nZT6J.gif

• Aryanna

Well he’s a cutie ain’t he?

He certianly is http://i.imgur.com/nZT6J.gif
    I think my heart just melt…

Even though all of this is for attention, her hair is really growing on me. I think she looks hot with her new grunge style.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

====
    She’s not grunge. Nirvana, Alice in Chains,Courtney Love, Hole. That’s grunge. This is hipster.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

====

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Well he’s a cutie ain’t he?

He certianly is http://i.imgur.com/nZT6J.gif
    I think my heart just melt…

His smile turns me into a squeeling 5 year old :L

• PlasticLovato

anyone miss me ? omg feels like i haven’t been on forever since today was the first day of schol for me -___- ANYWAYS , Damnnn miley be leavin’ me speechless ! i hate how shes so perfect ughhhh . she’s too amazayn

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

What sort of devil school starts in August? :L

• PlasticLovato

What sort of devil school starts in August? :L

sadly mine , while everyone starts later . -__-

• Annabelle

she looks like rita ora in the first pic. it looks good on her with heavy makeup, if not i think she just looks sort of washed out, or a Lindsey lohan look alike but better. i’m not trying to hate.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

What sort of devil school starts in August? :L

sadly mine , while everyone starts later . -__-

That’s rough :S September 5th here :P

• mileyrocks!

But i cant ignore Miley haters they make me mad…I LOVE MILEY HATE SELENA

• mileyrocks!

BrokenArrow thats just mean don’t call her a lesbian

• mileyrocks!

Guts its just fuckin hair it WILL FUCKIN GROW BACK OK!!!!!?

Renee LOL because of a hairstyle?.How shallow are you? damn

First off, her house is a mess!!! 2nd of all, if i hope this girl is not going through something deep, she 1st looses weight so quickly after claiming she loves her body, she then cuts her hair and gets a new doo that she loves and always puts in a bun, then makes an announcement and chops it off and puts billions of pics online, is she seeking approval from herself or other people?? like is this a cry of attention seeking help?? like i really hope nothing is up with her, and it isnt all rainbows like she makes it seem. She is a nice sweet talented girl and should never loose sight of that.

She looks happy! it’s just hair! she can do what ever she wants to it. If she feels good about her self than that’s all you can ask for!

She looks like an anorexic lesbian

• BrokenArrow

She looks like an anorexic lesbian.

that’s just mean

She’s fucking Retarded. She thinks she’s an actual trend setter . Her hair looks like shit. When the last time she came out with something legitamit?

Why would she even take a picture with that mess in the background? She looks like a pig. Can’t even get a maid though? Disgusting. She just wanted a little bit of attention to keep her in the spotlight. Who cares about the ugly ass hair cut lol.

Omg! One of te biggest transformations ever.
    This is HER!

This isn’t fake Miley. It’s te real Miley. She looks like P!nk! She looks fierce and confident!

Abso gorgeous!

• kristin6410

Miley reminds me of thr girl in the fb picture where there is a girl orange duck facing and another girl with mikes haircut and alotof tattoos anyone kno wat imtalking about??? No okay nvm

haha, she looks like eunhyuk from super junior with that short blonde hair
    and wth happen with her room???

Feminine **

• Anon_

how many pictures will she upload ?? really you dont look good with that haircut so stop it you little famewhore…

• threelittlebirds

she looks pretty in the first pic.

i loved the hairstyle she had before cutting her hair like this..
    the short blond hair looked really good on her..but now it looks weird.. her face just bääm not nice

i liked the hair on the marie claire cover very pretty..she should have left her hair like that

• Anon_

==

HAHA “famewhore” She loves her hair,so freaking what! GET OVER IT .It’s her Twitter,she can do what she wants.
    If you don’t like it,then UNFOLLOW her.It’s not rocket science! She can’t help it if OceanUP keep posting her pics too :/

i love the fact that she doesnt care what people talk about her… she is great and wow she must be brave to cut her hair off ..not everyone would do that so respect giirl

• Anon_

You guys are cracking me up! it’s just hair,it will grow back Lol.If she likes it,good for her.Your hair doesn’t define you.Just because she’s a celebrity,doesn’t give people the right to tell her what to do,or that she has to please the fans,by how she looks?.Again! it was for a good Cause.Just accept it,and move on,it’s not going to magically grow back,now is it,no…