Demi, ‘Nick Jonas Is An Incredible Friend’

nick-jonas-demi-lovato-teeth-smiel-16
nick-jonas-demi-lovato-teeth-smiel-18

Demi Lovato TEEN interview. Are you a Pretty Little Liars fan? I’ve never seen it, but I’ve read the first two books. I’m the type of person who doesn’t want to start a show in the middle of the first season because I feel like I need to know all the background and all the history and stuff like that. So, I haven’t seen it. I really want to! I think I’m going to download all the seasons on iTunes and just watch them within two weeks or something.

It seems like you’ve been wearing the bun a lot. Demi: Yeah, I’m just taking risks, trying out new things and trying to keep it fun and fresh. It’s always fun to experiment with different hair colors. I change my style and my looks so much. I get so bored easily. I’m just playing around right now.

Do you find that you do the top knot a lot because it’s convenient or do you just like that a lot? I don’t really wear it that often. I’m just kidding I’m wearing it right now. It’s really easy to me to have your hair up, especially in the summer time. It’s hot out. When you have long hair, it can get really tangly and it’s just really messy and a lot to deal with, so I like to keep it up as much as possible and I like the top knot. I think it’s fun and it’s trendy right now.

On performing with Nick Jonas: It was really great. I reconnected with him recently and you know we had such a special friendship and he’s just an incredible friend. There’s nobody like him in my life that I felt connected to through music. We work really great together. Sometimes I feel like he’s the male version of me, which is pretty funny, but, like, not crazy.

Yeah, we just have a really great friendship, so when he came to my concert we hadn’t seen each other in a really long time and I was like, ‘Hey I know we haven’t seen each other in a while, but if you want I think it would be really fun for us to go out on stage together just like old times.’ And he was like, ‘For sure!’ It was really cool.

On ACUVUE mentor: It was really cool. I got to work with somebody and help them follow their dream and bring them out of their shell, try to get them to feel more confident in who they are. It was really great to be able to do that for somebody because I really wish I had somebody to do that for me when I was younger. It was really great and Acuvue is an incredible brand to work with. They’re really super sweet and have the best contacts on the planet. I’ve been wearing their contacts for years now and they’re the best.

It seemed really awesome how you got to show her behind stage. Do you wish you could do that with all of your fans at some point? Yeah, I wish I could. I think my all fans would be a little impossible, but I could help give tips and things like that. Confidence is key. [My fans are] insane. That’s in a good way. They have my back no matter what.

On X Factor: ‘You will actually see it on September 12. That’s the premiere date for the season and I think it’s going to be really awesome. The layout is different, so it’s unlike any other reality show singing competition on TV right now. It’s also young and fresh and a lot more exciting. Nervous? Of course I’m nervous! I had such a great time and I’m also really confident in how the show was going in auditions and stuff like that. I don’t feel like I need to be nervous, but of course you are when you have a new project coming out.

On GLEE: You know, I actually don’t know about that. If I am, that would be a complete honor. It’s really cool. You know you have a popular song when it’s on Glee. It’s awesome.

• gorgeousjustin

i wish i could like ParadiseBiebers comment

i think nick is fake actually. he didnt care while she was in rehab but now he’s suddenly in her life again when demi starts to have success (skycraper: platinum gyhab: on its way to double platinum) everybody thought demi’s tweet was about selena but it could be about nick

ok shut up first demi is sayin hes a great friend not him and the only time they hung out was at her concert and he hasnt talked about ita nd demi said that they both started talking again and she said he is one of the greatest friends she ever had so fuck off

NEMI FTW

• gorgeousjustin

lol ok
    i hope they’re real friends and i actually think nick’s always had a little ongoing crush on her

• Ijustneedyounow

lol at anybody who didn’t notice that nick and delta’s couple name was dick as well :D

• ssexybeast

Well then that settles it, I’m officially in love with Christian Bale.

If nick Jonas is the boy version of Demi then Miley and Demi should be a couple lol.

what is this that Kevin confirmed on Chelsea lately that Joe and Nicky aren’t virgins? Lol

Kevin was on Chelsea Lately and said that joe and nick aren’t virgins either. Kevin is getting annoying in interviews all he does is talk about sex.

Kevin is on a role this week. Lmao he’s becoming my favorite Jonas

• ssexybeast

are you serious!?

do you have the video?

• ssexybeast

right?

Kevin’s my favorite now too.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 08:52 pm

Hahahaha…

Selena said the same about Beiber so..

Check this out PLEASE >> The Next: Fame is At Your Doorstep(Supporting Video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lruQ56CkuAw&feature=youtu.be

omg!!!

jonas have a big new this friday in ryan secreat radio

*_*

umm i don like demi

she is fake
    me too :T

She didn’t said he was like a brother to her so they won’t date
    ———————-
    LMAOOOO

Reconnecting is such a Nick Jonas word.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    omg!!!

jonas have a big new this friday in ryan secreat radio

*_*

I hope nobody is pregnant, engaged, marrying etc please let it be music.

Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    omg!!!

jonas have a big new this friday in ryan secreat radio

*_*

I hope nobody is pregnant, engaged, marrying etc please let it be music.

rumors say nick jonas confirmed american idol

i hope!!

FRIENZONED :)

Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:56 pm
    Aug 15, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    omg!!!

jonas have a big new this friday in ryan secreat radio

*_*

I hope nobody is pregnant, engaged, marrying etc please let it be music.

rumors say nick jonas confirmed american idol

i hope!!

Yay!

IS NEMI!!! No Dick -.-

IS NEMI!!! No Dick -.-

Is NEMI no Dick

lol at the 2nd pic.

• CASSI101FUL

I was lmfao when I saw “Dick” as their name couple xD

Fake disgusting whore

• gorgeousjustin

(replying to this) – Aug 15, 2012 @ 08:53 pm
    ssexybeast said:
    are you serious!?

do you have the video?

He said it on Chelsea Lately right now. Video will prob be up later.

• ssexybeast

He said it on Chelsea Lately right now. Video will prob be up later.
    woah! is he mad at them or something? I know they always wanted their personal lives to remain private.

how did he say it???

• ssexybeast

all he does is talk about sex? since when??? lol this is scandalous and new for me. I’m not used to the JoBros of all people spilling these kind of beans

Aug 15, 2012 @ 08:59 pm
    ssexybeast said:

They’re not on Disney anymore do I guess they’re free now!

• ssexybeast
  • ssexybeast

They’re not on Disney anymore do I guess they’re free now!
    but still they seemed so pure in all the interviews. I remember Joe saying something like “It’s just a promise to God and to us to remain pure” and something like “we want to treat girls with respect”…..so it was Disney all along keeping them on a tight rope?

They’re not on Disney anymore do I guess they’re free now!

• ssexybeast

um…

They’re not on Disney anymore do I guess they’re free now!

I mean they wore the rings before they were even on Disney. Just think that once they got older and hormones starting kicking in they realized that the purity ring was no longer what they wanted lol

well, jeffree star said in a video, that miley and demi alredy kissed

here’s the video

in 2:40

i honetsly always thought nick had a crush on demi but demi was too crazy over joe to even care. maybe now that those dramatic times are over nick and demi can be together but thats gross to be with someone who already screwed your brother hahaha. either way they are cool people and make a great friendship (or relationship)

• Max

Demi and Nick are incredible together. It would be cool to see Demi and Joe together again to perform but I know she is busy touring and with X Factor while Joe is busy with The Next.

the Jonas Brothers are not virgins now we can finally put this debate to rest

• averie8

I’d fuck them both.

Ur a fool if u think Nick meant anything other than “We are not virgins” when he said that. And there’s nothing wrong with thinking u can hold to a purity pledge and then breaking it. Ur asked to pledge at 12, before hormones come into play. Its not very fair, really. The human male species is genetically programmed to procreate at age 14. Very little u can do to force nature to bend to religious control. Its different for women; we are genetically programmed to be selective about our sex partners. Meaning we can wait.

Kevin did not say they wern’t virgins chelsea asked if they still wear the rings and he said something along the lines of them making the promise when they were very young and like growing up and what not . . and kevins freakin funny yo !

A wholesome, conservative image has somewhat defined the Jonas Brothers; at the height of the group’s popularity, the media focused a lot on your purity rings, for example. As the three of you get older and branch out into other individual interests, would you like to distance yourself from that image?
    I don’t think we separate ourselves from that, but my brothers and I have come into our own as men in the past few years, and that’s played a major part in who we are and how we’ve carried ourselves. It’s important for us to remember that we have values and morals, but each of us have taken the responsibility that we have as a man to be exactly who we’re supposed to be, whatever that means for us as individuals. We still have a good image; however, we’ve each made choices that have defined who we are as people. I’m comfortable with who I am as a man now, and I’m blessed to be in the position I am in life.

– Nick Jonas

Jonas virginity is no more.

Bullcrap. Just more religious hypocrisy which makes more people doubt the validity of religion. No one made them make their sex lives the subject. They did. Morals? Delta was engaged. Sex does not make you a man. All the baby mommas and abortions were thanks to all the “men” out there.

• ssexybeast
  • LetMeNever

I personally think they would’ve made a cute couple but he went out with her best friend and she went out with his brother so that shit would’ve been awkward! But their friendship is still so adorable and cute to me.

Ppl overreact… Kevin just said they don’t wear the rings anymore, which we all knew. He never said that they actually lost their virginity. I don’t or care if they are virgins or not. Fact is, ppl change as they grow & so do beliefs. It doesn’t make ppl hyprocrites. Think about when you were 13/14, I changed completely from that age, it happens. I wish they never started wearing the purity rings, they wouldn’t have so much trouble.. That is what everyone noticed, not surprised they quit wearing them, wouldn’t it be silly for guys in their 20’s to wear them? To believe in staying a virgin no, but whatever they do is up to them. We may want them to stay are very innocent boys, but as they grow up, it won’t happen, things change & it is HARD, I hate seeing them grow up, but we all do unfortunately….:(

Yup. People change & grow up. But none of the “nick” kids ever talked about their sex lives or wore rings so it isn’t an issue. The Jonas brothers made it an issue themselves and keep making an issue of it. They should have just taken the rings off when they WEREN’T datimg someone and said their sex life was no ones business. Instead of having their brother announce it on national TV.

• Anyy

THEY’RE AWESOMEEEE!

They didnt have their brother anounce it you dumb slut chelsea asked and her answered it wasn’t like it was planned stfu

• ParadiseBieber

DICK<3

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Thier couple name is Dick? *snorts* :L

• skittlesqueen11

Lmao “Dick” anyway, your amazing dems <3 can’t wait for xfactor

the dumb rumors that he loved her will start in 1….2….3….

well all we need is a miley and joe photo :)

umm i don like demi

she is fake

they’re clearly fucking

She didn’t said he was like a brother to her so they won’t date

OMG THEY LOOK SO HAPPY TOGETHER AAWWWWWWW he’s the male version of HER, NEMI IS BACK BITCHESS