Miley, ‘Liam Loves My New Haircut’

33jn6tf
A0UDP7zCQAASzwZ_large
2ret79i

Miley Cyrus has been attacked on Twitter by some fans by cutting her signature blond locks, but she does not care especially because her soon to be husband Liam Hemsworth ‘loves’ it. Miley Tweeted: ‘Self love is the greatest of all flatterers’ along with a photo of with bright rep lips and her nose ring.

Miley Tweeted a response to fan whoe asked it Liam liked her new hair: ‘He loves [my haircut]. Last night he said I look the happiest he’s seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more.’

Fans are also desperate to find out if Malfoy has any new career plans this year. A fan asked E! Online: Why is Miley Cyrus constantly posting photos of herself, many of them showing off her abs or legs, or just her latest style? Does she really need to be told over and over again that she looks good? Or is there some other goal in mind?

Psychiatrist Dr. David Reiss: ‘To some extent that’s normal teenage narcissism and flirting. It could be because she’s naive and thinks this is good for publicity, for her career.’

Psychotherapist Jonathan Alpert: ‘She’s doing what a lot of 19-year-olds do: showing off her new look. Given the fact that she is a celebrity, there’s also a secondary gain that is part strategic. Anything that draws attention to her sells her brand. The very nature of celebrities is they’re showy. She’s doing what she should do. Perfectly acceptable. If she were boring, isolated herself, and withdrew, then we probably wouldn’t like her.’

Around the web

OceanUP mod is never on -_- I wanna change my usernameeee :(

• ssexybeast

Thank you <3 Ohh! You should definatly go and see it! The perfect way to end the series in my opinion it was just ahklhgdskafg <3 All my Bruce and Rachel feels ;(
    Thanks. I just haven’t really watched any of the other ones(except the one with Heath) so I don’t really know the plot.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

VIVA FOREVERRR I’LL BE WAITING EVERLASING LIKE SUNNNN LIVE FOREVER FOR THE MOMENT EVER SEARCHING FOR THE ONEEE

• ssexybeast

smellsliketeenspirit- why don’t you just make a new account?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Honestly? I don’t think that will be much of a problem.Most of the story is a continuation of The Dark Knight. There arn’t much refrences to Batman Begins just one or two but I can’t say what they are or it’ll spoil it for you xD

lol ok thanks

• Violet

did they re-release that in theaters or something

Nahh I wish tho

Nahh I wish tho
    I don’t even like that movie tho :/ However,It does have some funny parts, I’ll admit

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

smellsliketeenspirit- why don’t you just make a new account?

I was actually gonna do that but then I realised that I had used up all my email addresses with the different accounts I had on this site xD

I might just stop being lazy and make a new email later though seeing as the mod is literally never on :L

• ssexybeast

smellsliketeenspirit – If you really don’t want to, I can make an e-mail for you and give you the password, you know for sole OU purposes and what now. Unless you use e-mail for personal reasons.

Actually, we’d be happy if she did disappear, Doctor. Sounds like the Doc is also a Miley hater. The Doc just validated everything I’ve said about her, narcistic, self indulging, spoiled, prima dona ass. Wonder what brand he’s talking about. The only one worth while is Hannah Montana and she hates that one. The Miley Cyrus brand sucks the big one, she can’t even keep her clothing line going. Movies sucked, no music in 2 years; her last try sucked the big one. Now she’s playing a whory teenager getting paid scale to tease Ashton Kutcher and the dumb kid (who is the highest paid kid actor, even during Miley’s hay days).
    Will all this self absorbtion, you’d think she could keep herself busy in Philly say like to the Childrens’ Hospital, or the Veterans Hospital. But nooooooo; she’s either in her apartment taking pictures of herself, or going out and tagging a retail customer to get their picture taking with her. Shameless. If only she could use Sel as her role model, she’d be so much classier.

I think she look great but I find her sexeier with long hair. why do they always have to analized miley why don’t they analized selean, copying another major super star miley all the time, wanting attention to any means to even dating a kid younger than her to get attention, getting any friend who is in the spot light in the moment and make sure she takes pictures with them or be seing with them, girl is desperate for attention yet they don’t evalutated her@

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

On my thank you but I literally just found what my sisters old one was so I’ll just use that one :) Your so nice :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Slam me to the left If you’re havin’ a good time! Shake it to the right If you know that you feel fine! Chicas to the front HI CI JA HOLD TIGHT!!

S- Anytime friend. And aw thanks <3 you are too

• BrokenArrow

She’s doing what a lot of 19-year-olds do: showing off her new look.

That’s why i think. Also i think she tends to get too excited about new things/clothes/people. Like when she post pictures of her dogs, friends, and stuff she likes.
    Like a week ago she posted pictures showing her body, now it’s the hair..

S- Anytime friend. And aw thanks <3 you are too
    ---
    *hugs* http://i.imgur.com/PbFf1.gif :)

• BrokenArrow

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

It’s actually starting to look better. I guess it was just one of those cuts that needed a few days to grow out and look better.

mte, but I feel like like that kind of short hair it only looks good when it’s styled.

• Violet

did u see LOL yet?

*hugs* http://i.imgur.com/PbFf1.gif
    lmaooo

right back at ya <3 ( I don’t know how to find cool moving icons like you do )

did u see LOL yet?
    nope. Is it still out? But I probably wouldn’t want to, it doesn’t seem like my cup of tea.

*hugs* http://i.imgur.com/PbFf1.gif
    lmaooo

right back at ya <3 ( I don’t know how to find cool moving icons like you do )

:L I just steal them all of Tumblr xD It’s great for things like that :D

:L I just steal them all of Tumblr xD It’s great for things like that
    I still have no idea how tumblr works lol
    I’m always late to catch up with the latest trends, it took me years to finally get a facebook for crying out loud.

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

I agree, that why I would never cut mine like that, too much effort xD

:L I just steal them all of Tumblr xD It’s great for things like that
    I still have no idea how tumblr works lol
    It’s really great one you get the hang of it :) I still haven’t bothered with Facebook xD Too much drama :L

• ssexybeast

It’s really great one you get the hang of it I still haven’t bothered with Facebook xD Too much drama :L
    maybe someday xD
    and it’s not that bad. lol

maybe someday xD
    and it’s not that bad. lol

I can’t stop laughing at that second picture LOL

distrubing af! ewww she look seriously so hideous and disturbing! like a fucking anorexic gay! but i guess at least her awful haircut matches with her body of a 12 years old boy!!

ewww my eyes damn the main picture! wth is that??? ewwwww her entire face! so funny when miley delusional fans talking about bloated face, are you fucking kidding me? just look at her cheeks hahahaha! like how how someone with her manly feautures will cut her hair like that? its just clearly a cry for attention! but already everybody knows how seeking for attention she is! it really sad how insecure she is! hahaha i swear i almost feel bad for that pathetic wannabe! shes such a try hard!

and she keep posting pics cause shes trying to remin and convice herlsef that she really loves her hideous and awful haircut! hahahahahahaha no loser try harder! cause you looks fuglir than ever!

• sexonfire11

hun miley is too be busy to read that ,u know she has a life unlike you so keep talking shit she’s happy and doing what she wants

i think the hair cut really suites her… it reflects her personality, its messy , ugly and wrong like her

she looks exactly like her disgusting brother trace!
    lmao at this 2 comments!

I don’t care about the hair I love her :) , btw her hair is starting to look better , hahah can’t deny that I’m waiting for it to grow back !

To: SmellsLikeTeenSpirit

Christian Bale! Love him.
    TDKR was perfect. He is perfect.
    You my friend, are perfect.

Buckle down nitwits because Miley isn’t going anywhere for a long time. And if you don’t like it — too fucking bad.

• BrokenArrow

Because she is always complaining about the public attention and getting her picture taken everywhere she goes. Then she takes 50 pictures of herself and posts them for the world to see. It’s clearly a cry for attention. You can’t complain about being left alone if you are putting your life out there for everyone to see.

it’s not the same when you took a picture of yourself whens stranger men stalk you to get one.

• mfan2

Liam says: Marry me Miley, you’ll never have to be alone; I love you, and that’s all I really know; I’ll be the prince, and you’ll be the princess; Marry me Miley, baby just say yes.

shes looks so lost…like still trying to figure out who she is by choosing wacky/slutty outfits and hairstyles until she figures it out…

• BrokenArrow

In scale from 1 to Claudia how disgusting you can be to use ‘gay’ and anorexic’ as an insult?

• BrokenArrow

That awkward moment when you used to talk how disgusting was to have a bloated or fat face then when the person you like started looking like that get all mad about it. Doble standar much?

• Annabelle

i’m still not digging the hair, i’ve always contemplated cutting my hair too but this short style doesn’t look to good.
    She needs to get off twiter, it’ll do her some good.

• BrokenArrow

mfan2 said:

lol i was like ‘that sounds like a song i know’ then i realized it was a taylor song :P

• mfan2

Aug 15, 2012 @ 03:04 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

mfan2 said:

I also like “Stand under Miles umbrella….” by Rhianna :)

she’s a twitter brat like Paris Jackson. Why is Miley cursing all the time now? to show she’s “grown up”? Please you see this is why no one has any business getting engaged/married at 19 especially a ggirl who is stil very immature like Miley is. She’s acting like she’s lost her mind. Why the cry for attention? Can’t get a job? Where is your fiance? That’s what he’s there for. If he can’t do the job then they both have no business getting married imo…..smh….

• BrokenArrow

I just get so annoyed when people pretend to know better about Miley’s private life and relantionship with Liam.
    Obviously we can speculate about it but when people say it as that’s exactly what’s happening in their life it makes them look dumb,imo.

• BrokenArrow

I also like “Stand under Miles umbrella….” by Rhianna

I’ve havent heard that one lol

She looks very masculine. Now the PENIS CAKE for Liam’s birthday makes sense. He’s obviously gay and likes BOYS!!!!!

excuse me why use selena as an example hop on every dick that it the latest It boy and sleep with him so she can get media expore and the minute he falling hop around to the next It boy even if is he under age a look like a 12 year old she can fuck him so she can get all the media attention and events she has been invited thanks to him, not to metion she can’t sing all selena does when she free is follow justin around like a puppy so she can get more media exposure no thanks at least miley can be proud she made her fame on her own not fucking IT guys like selena!! or using famous friend like miley, taylor etc!

• ceeeral

she is really looking like draco malfoy.

==

You’re a pathetic bully STFU!

LOL anyone noticed that “Malfoy” written instead of Miley in the article?

• PlasticLovato

the fact everyone complains about Miley’s bun now their complaning about her taking pictures of herself . loolk it’s affecting you that much ? please go help lovely’s . Miley be lookin’ flawless as always . (;

holy shit miley. WE GET IT. YOU CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR. now shut up about it, and get over yourself. pretty much everyone thinks it looks ugly anyway

OMG chopstick legs

Glad Liam can love her even if she cuts her hair, that’s what true love is.

we got it you love yourself move on

we got it you love yourself move on

You look amazing, Miley.

And smellsliketeenspirit- I love your icon! I might go watch dark night today(finally) lol but I’m debating between that and that new timothy green movie. Does anyone suggest which I should watch?

• TeamStelena

I really dislike her new haircut. But, I’m glad Liam loves it.

• Violet

Try mean girls

• Violet

Try mean girls

Try mean girls
    did they re-release that in theaters or something?

• HisFavoriteGirl

I guess her cut isn’t that bad, but its just how blonde it is. She needs to make it darker.

miley’s tweets have made me like her less, she seems annoying and immature

• realistgangsta

cute

maybe someday xD
    and it’s not that bad. lol

:L :L I might give it another chance :P

if you do-add me!

• Kat

Sure he does…..

• TheStraightShooter

I do not get what is so wrong with her posting pictures of herself? Why does that even affect anyone and why are “psychologists” commenting on it? She is cute, I like looking at her, as do many other people. Out of shape unattractive haters fall back.

if you do-add me!

Will do :D

How is he seeing her eyes more? Before it was constantly in a bun on top of her head so her face was less covered than it is now.

• sexonfire11

Glad Liam can love her even if she cuts her hair, that’s what true love is.
    WTH? its just a haircut !! and if you love someone for her/his good looks then its not love !

• sexonfire11

she looks like a model in the second pic ,I love her outfits

• Max

Liam loves her haircut so that is all that matters to Miley. Miley does not care for people who think otherwise, especially the haters.