Jonas Brothers New Show Together Info

fbf
JonasBrother_900x600-600x400

Jonas Brothers told Ryan Seacrest they will be taking over Radio City Music Hall in New York City on October 11th at 8 PM. Fans will be happy to know tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster Friday, August 24 at 10 AM. You could win tickets to the concert ENTER HERE! Kevin: ‘We know it’s time to come back and do another album.. It’s time, we need to be back on the road together. We’ve been making some really good music that we feel like we’re ready to play and we just can’t wait to see the fans.’

Nick: ‘I think the main thing to expect from this show is a show that’s all about the music and we want the production of a show, the bells and whistles to really be in the music and being creative with how we can sort of remix our older music for our fans. But also, introduce this new music in a new and creative way while still having a great light show, great stage set-up, everything. It’s going to be a celebration to be back on the stage together and kind of a party with our fans!’

Will There Be More Shows? Joe: ‘I believe so. For us, we’re going to be trying to do as many shows as we can. But right now, this is our only show in the States playing for the whole year. So, we really want to see people come out from all over the US.

Get new Jonas Brothers APP HERE! LIVE CHAT on August 20 @ 5 PM EST!

Flawless Joe airport pix HERE! Team Jonas info HERE!

Omg yes!!!!

For all the people who say that Nick is so single minded about his career and ambitious. The last year or so he doesn’t seem that way at all. Here is the only concert they are going to give all year and he should have tweeted this morning to get his over 4 million followers excited over it. (like Joe did) With Kevin & Joe having all this exposure they should have had a song ready to release. Before 2011 Nick was so career driven, and seemed so energized. Maybe he’s just bored with it all.

joe’s shirt is ugly

omgg i need concert in my countryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

___________

shut up bich!!

you are not jonas fan so out here

Aug 17, 2012 @ 11:20 am

___________
    Nick feels like his fans didn’t come through & support him the way he expected during his Broadway stint. His ego is bigger than his fan-base at this point and he’s being humbled now.

I totally don’t get what you’re saying about Nick, I watch MTJ and I totally loved him, his 4 sentences made the show for me, and what do you mean he is single minded but he doesn’t seem that way at all? I don’t get it, anyway I’m excited for the show, their new music and Nick on idol.

what?? he is humble he is not being “humbled”

JB are awesome!! can’t wait for the Live Chat.Unfortunately i’m not from the USA,but atleast i get to see some of the other projects coming from them this year.Super stoked!

Nick got support from his fans on HTS always waiting for him outside the theater and giving him presents, he had a lot of sold out shows but at last sales dropped not because of him. He did great, he still has a lot of fans and he is proud of his talent, not of his popularity, he still is very popular.

ok if you don’t speak english very well say it in you language, I speak spanish and I really don’t understand what you’re saying or trying to say about Nick being humbled and his ego.

Nicholas is a good guy but extremely competitive, he is mad because his team lost the game yesterday that’s why he didn’t tweet about the show, he was furious yesterday almost crying and he yelled fuck you.

I can see the main pic was awhile ago,because Joe’s hair is different.I love the first picture though.JB are back! oooh yeah!

what are you talking about? Nick is pure perfection, he is smart, mature, sensitive, talented, funny and nice and really hot ok!!!

• i <3 the jb’s

LOLOLOL you’re arguing about nick!? lets make this a celebrating post,instead of arguing.This is sweet news people!? come on!? :D

If you are a Jonas fan you shouldn’t bash Nick! Nick is awesome, he is the best!

wait for Joe/kevin stans furious when Nick sings all the songs.

lol “humbled”

Nick’s a dick

• i <3 the jb’s

If you have any negative things to say about one of the brothers,then you are not a JB fan! all i have to say.

Nick has talent-just not enough fans to carry a Broadway show. He’d be better as a featured actor, not a lead. H2S was hemorrhaging money and had to close 6 weeks early. And having a bunch of stage door sallies waiting after shows doesn’t pay for his $5 million apt at the W or the rent on his 23,000/mo NYC apt. Support = $$$ and that is ALL they really want their fans for.

IM EXCITED FOR RETURN

I NEED MUSIC JONAS

why are you being mean to Nicky? he did nothing but put all his effort on the album, he is the one who works the most and writes all the songs, and he has enough fans!!! he is my favorite, he is a sweetheart and he deserves nothing but the best.

Nick used to be the sweetest Jonas, everyone’s favorite, why did you suddenly start calling him dick and stuff?

Everyone loves Nick, people hating just because they’re jealous and bitter of how perfect Nick is.

Is it true that Nick said Fuck you after he lost the game?

One person on twitter said he did, but then a bunch of people who were at the game said it wasn’t true.

——————
    I was at the game, he didn’t say fuck you. Obviously he was upset, but who wouldn’t be

I feel like Joe is sad. Like he just went through a breakup and it hurts him.

==
    What makes you think that?

They are all awesome.Joe nick and kevin! arghh

My favourite is Joe,then Nick then Kevin.Joe is unf! nick is too young for me to google over haha and kevin is marrieed anyways,so yeah.Oh i can’t wait for the LiveChat all 3 of them together, sweet!!

• LALA

YAy, its about time.

I love the way Nick talks, he is perfect for idol.

STALKER DAVID IS BACK AGAIN…. NOOOOOOOOOO POOR JOE.
    About the new Jonas album. Honestly I never liked Jonas’s music (except 2 songs) but I don’t say that their music is trash as radio DJs say. (sorry nick)
    But now they are back and they need is to pick a great song as first single. And I think Jonas need help from a really talented music producer for make a perfect song. This will be the key to success or not of group

Joe’s sweet, Nick’s hot and I don’t know how to define Kevin.

Aug 17, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

I feel like Joe is sad. Like he just went through a breakup and it hurts him.

==
    What makes you think that?

Well Natashia unfollowed him and he seemed a big sad in the past few days.

they look alike in that pic, like identical triplets lol

Nick didn’t confirm idol mmm I wanted him to.

I feel like Joe is sad. Like he just went through a breakup and it hurts him.

==
    What makes you think that?

Well Natashia unfollowed him and he seemed a big sad in the past few days.

==
    I think they brokeup along time ago.Unfollowed from where? instagram? (i don’t have that,so i wouldn’t know)

• LetMeNever

I’m sooo excited for them! Don’t get me wrong i still love Demi, and Justin and One Direction but these boys just changed me and i cannot wait for their new concert or music and i heard a tour is coming so i’m very excited!!!

• DI

Thanks to God! It’s pretty much awesome, it’s been a long time since they give a full concert together.

I expect a lot from them! and I know their new music will be good

Nick is perfect for idol!!! and of course he is in the run. He is the frontrunner.

• dsafwew

//////////////

YOU ARE THE DIRECTOR OF HTS?

NOO!!!

YOU JUST DONT LIKE NICK JONAS

• Jonatic

___________________________________

HTS has to do in this post?

not

you’re a jonas fan?

not

you like the jonas brothers?

not

then
    are you doing here?

you lost troll

• Anonymousness

I WANNA GO

• Anonymousness

oh my god it’s so dead. i miss all the old oceanuppers.

I hope they can pull this off. Still remember reading the 2nd Rolling Stone article about them pulling together the 2009 tour. They said they were the busiest guys that age they’d ever seen, the way they were not only creating music, but creating the show also. Things have changed since then. They don’t seem like those same super active guys any more.

Sounds like Nick is out of the running for Idol. The Hollywood Reporter says they want Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban, and Enrique Iglesias and they are going to a 4 judge panel.

Anon
    Ryan would not ask Nick about Idol if he was not in the runing hollywood reporter is lies, so i would not believe them.

Let’s face it. Idol has gone downhill. But it would be nice if Nick got it for the exposure. 20 million people are watching. But if the rumors of Enrique or Nicki Minaj are true, they are really going to go downhill. Would they please pick some one who has “produced” music like Simon Cowell or Randy Jackson? (or like Nick) All singers is just lame. They need Nick and a bitchy gay guy. They need a gay guy to liven things up.

• Juicy Couture outlet

Womens Juicy Couture designer clothes are made using quality materials and expert craftsmanship and always embodying the sense of style & fun, associated with Juicy Couture. Buy Juicy Couture uk tracksuits, designer clothing and accessories which never fail to bring their own sense of urban fashion in the luxurious and high quality design of its collectionsPerched on your finger, these clear and colorful rhinestones dazzle with a classic loveliness. Adjustable.Romantic flutter sleeves, ruffle details, and a tie atop a deep back scoop accentuate the femininity of this sheer floral print.

read more:

I love Nick he is the best the most perfect human being beautiful inside and outside.

Are you guys going to watch the live chat?
    Do you think you’ll go to the show?

Omgggggg. It has been so long since they made a live chat together. I hope can watch it, i’m dying to watch it.
    My babies will back on the spotlight, where they belong <3

As we saw on the 1st episode of Married To Jonas, Nick’s not perfect. He’s human, he makes mistakes just like you.
    That’s what i wanted to say. He ISN’T perfect. But i don’t care because i love him just the way he Is. With flawss and everything.
    I love the whole Nick Jonas package.
    Ps.- I Love Joseph and Kevin too. In fact i was a Joe hoe. But not anymorwe since natashia ruined our fan base name.
    Now i’m a Jonas fan (like i always was bcuz i love the 3 of them but i got an obessession with Joe and my english kinda suck’s. Spell check ex-joe hoe)

NICK IS THE BEST JONAS! THE SONGWRITER, BEST SINGER, BEST MUSICIAN AND BEST EVERYTHING!

yay Nicky go Nicky

Nick is flawless

I love Nick, too. His solo album is my favorite thing they’ve ever put out! I’m listening to it right now. I wish HE’D do another album-I’d be really excited about that. It’s hard to get excited about a concert that’s 850 miles away from me :-(

Nick’s a dick

Nick’s 5 million followers don’t think so. He is almost an angel.

I’m Joe fan but I will support Jonas Brothers. Can’t wait for the live chat!! Don’t forget this Monday.

and Joe will be on ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ tonight, Don’t forget to watch it!

I know!! his lyrics are so deep, I love his solo album too! it’s my favorite!!! I’m totally a stayer, I want more solo Nick too!! but I’m also excited about the Jobros, the show, you know there will be a lot of videos, and hopefully the songs will be awesome. I also happy about Nick on idol, I hope he gets that job.

If you don’t love Nick Jonas you’re heartless, he is such a sweetheart, listen to his songs and you’ll see how smart, sensitive and talented he is.

yay! I’m looking forward to the chat and all the appearences and shows, I’m a Nick fan but Jonas includes Nick so yay!!!! I also can’t wait for Nick to confirm idol.

there you go, show Nick some love <3

what are you talking about? Nick changed his background on twitter to promote the show! he is excited!! he has so many good things coming, he is blessed!!!

I think Nick is the hottest thing ever!

wish HE’D do another album-I’d be really excited about that.

Oh I want that too! i Just love NICK so MUCHHH

• i <3 the jb’s

Nick,Joe and Kevin are each talented,good looking,passionate,down to earth,caring,focused,driven,and who love their fans! that is all that should matter.Stop all the negative stuff,no offense.This should be a happy post.Yes some might favour the other brother more,but this is a group of brothers,and i don’t think they would appreciate you dissing their brother that you might not like.So hence youare not a true fan.Just stating my opinion,don’t turn on me now lol xD

• i <3 the jb’s

Ahem *don’t know why there’s a huge space in my last comment :/

OMJ! FINALLY the brothers Jonas are back!!! I really wanna try to go. I’ll enter for the contest. WOW! This incredible, i’m gonna celebrate.

<3 the jb’s is right!! be happy for the guys, they love each others :D

Nick’s 5 million followers don’t think so. He is almost an angel.

Oh my god his fans are annoying as fuck. They are either 12 or act 12. Grow up.

• JesusBale

Anons! Anons everywhere!

———————————\

THE JONAS BAND ARE 3 NOT ONE FAKE

I LOVE 3 JONAS

They’re amazing, I’m so happy :’) I wish I could go to NYC for the concert, but Argentina is a little far i guess.

• i <3 the jb’s

<3 the jb’s is right!! be happy for the guys, they love each others Laughing out loud

==
    Thanks :)

I’m a Joe girl but that doesn’t mean I can’t like Nick. Nick is, by nature, driven, too serious and probably more than a little anal! He is also committed, sincere and more importantly an absolute sweetheart with a unappreciated dry sense of humor. Additionally, Joe stated recently that he was his brother and his best friend …. that alone is good enough for me!

MEXICO LOVES JONAS

• bleach

joe looks extremely good in that airport picture.

I’m bummed that Nick got recast on Last Man Standing, tho. He was so funny on that episode last Christmas :-(

They need to get past all the issues that have cost them so many fans in the past two years. How many “Boy Bands” lose one of their members to marriage just two years after they first hit it big. Then the other two have nothing but public romances. Then two of them go off to do solo projects that didn’t do as well as their group stuff. Those solo projects started lots of break up rumors. They need fans to focus on their music so they can get some respect and get radio play. They should do every thing they can to get people excited about the new music. They need attention & record sales. The “Paris” song sounds great.

I know Nick has flaws, all humans do, but I really don’t get when people say he’s self-centered and the whole band plans around him. He’s given up the spotlight for his brothers plenty. The entirety of 2011 he flew under the radae and produced for other artists and made sure Joe’s solo stuff was the main focus. Even when he was asked about he was doing, he’d say Joe’s solo stuff is the main focus.

Joe Is gay

• Aryanna

Joe Is gay
    And that’s an insult?

• Aryanna

I just think Nick needs to make a new album

————————–

hunny!

months before since darren cris had already rumors that the work will be canceled.

has nothing to dothe contract of nick jonas on broadway

I don’t think Nick’s the big master mind they portray him as. He’s more mature than most, logical, focused, a bit of a loner. I doubt he’s self-centered. Hopefully as they are making the new music he realizes the complaints about LVATT. That it seemed like it was more Nick and his singing and Joe was getting less and less song time.

Nick already had a solo album. Joe already had a solo album. As solos it didn’t work out.

there were no complaints about LVATT, it did good, not as good as the previous album but it’s not because Joe was getting less song time, Joe’s album is full Joe and it flopped harder than anything.

Nick solo album is perfection, but not commercial at all, still it did way better than Joe’s

I don’t think Nick stayed out of the spotlight in 2011, in fact he did a solo tour in south america.

Oh Nick is for sure the big master mind, it’s obvious, and it’s not like he is self centered it’s that he is the most talented and he knows it that why he wants to do everything by himself he thinks things work better when he does them. He is def gifted.

didn’t you watch their biography on E! they said Nick was bossy since he was a little kid, he was always telling his brothers what to do, he still does and he is 19, while his brothers are 23 and 24. But that’s not a bad thing, nothing works without a good leader.

it was him who rejected the part.

I loved Nick on Last man standing, but I don’t see him as a regular, he wouldn’t like that, he is a free soul, I think that he already knows for sure he is gonna be the idol judge, that job is perfect for him, finally we will all get to see the real Nick Jonas with his “tough love” and “dry sense of humor” lol

I can’t wait for the new music, I hope Nick sings a couple of solo songs.

hunny!

has nothing to dothe contract of nick jonas on broadway
    __________________
    No, it was supposed to run until July 1st. It was losing so much each week it had to close early. Had nothing to do with Darren. It had just finally turned a profit in December ’11 during Daniel’s run. They thought Nick could keep it alive for at least 6 more months until it closed.

Aug 17, 2012 @ 02:16 pm

hunny!

has nothing to dothe contract of nick jonas on broadway
    __________________

——————————-

ITS TRUE

Aug 17, 2012 @ 02:18 pm

————————-

NICK IS PERFECT FOR IDOL

it had nothing to do with Nick, he did great and the audience loved him! he is awesome and way better than anyone.

‘m bummed that Nick got recast on Last Man Standing, tho. He was so funny on that episode last Christmas

it was him who rejected the part.

____

Nope-according to producer who recast the daughter, her son and the baby daddy, Nick wasn’t even offered the part because they are going in “a different direction with the characters”

I just don’t see Nick as the new Idol judge-it’s just going to be the Diva Mariah Show anyway. He’ll get swallowed up by her boobs.—

Nick is gonna steal the show from her, his ass will swallowed her boobs!! he is perfect!

He was offered, but turned it down because he was gonna be busy.

I feel like Joe is sad. Like he just went through a breakup and it hurts him.

He never said they weren’t offered the parts, the had problems with the girl and Nick wasn’t available that’s all. I would have love him in the show though but I prefer him on American Idol.

I feel like Joe is sad. Like he just went through a breakup and it hurts him.

lol what the hell does that have to do with what we’re talking about?

Nick Jonas is perfect! period.

Aug 17, 2012 @ 02:18 pm

It’s actually going to be the prima Donna Nick show

lol what the hell does that have to do with what we’re talking about?

I just came to the post and commented. Lol I haven’t read all the comments…

I think Nick having done Lez Mis at 17, HTS at 19, and everything is doing great in broadway and by doing his stuff with his brothers and selling millions of albums worldwide he did great in t he music industry too, for being 19 he has a lot of experience and has gained a lot of respect, and of course many many million dollars $ congrats Nick, being a Judge on Idol will be the next step for him.

wait until little Nick Jonas opens his mouth and everything will be about him #nickonidol

can’t wait for the show, the album and the Idol stuff ;D

lol what the hell does that have to do with what we’re talking about?

I just came to the post and commented. Lol I haven’t read all the comments…

ok then, we were talking about Nick

JB!! babyy are back

————————-

NICK IS PERFECT FOR IDOL

yes he is!! yay Nicky go Nicky

Um this post does not have a Jonas tag?

__________________

He DID do a great job- I saw the show twice myself. BUT he’s not able to draw the average casual theater goer or enough of a fanbase to travel to NYC to fill seats 8 shows a week for 6 months. Plus it was a bad time of year (Broadway’s off season), and it’s a dated show that had run it’s course, not entirely Nick’s fault. But he and his management team had to know what they were up against so that had EVERYTHING to do with Nick and his reputation.

Nick’s wickets won the game

I’m sure Nick’s reputation is better than ever :)

everything Nick has done so far has been good for him, he’s learnt from the experiences and he is just 19, kudos for Nick.

even though HT$ had to close a couple of weeks earlier bc of the season and because it had been on billboard for soo many time, Nick was great and for a 19 year old to get that role and live that experience it is a big deal, I wish I was Nick, HE IS 19!!!!

Nick is so mature that we sometimes forget that he is still a teenager even though he is rich, famous and loved by million of fans, he is a young guy. Don’t be so hard on him.

Is it true that Nick said Fuck you after he lost the game?

Has anyone has the pleasure of meeting David and Lily perchance?

Aug 17, 2012 @ 02:03 pm

—————–
    That’s all he did all year; it was only in South America and got hardly any promo.

2011 was all about Joe. His brothers let him do his thing. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, but I don’t get when Joe stans say everything revolves around Nick. It clearly didn’t last year.

Aug 17, 2012 @ 02:39 pm

Is it true that Nick said Fuck you after he lost the game?

Nick fans need STFU. They make me want to punch babies.