Joick Jonas Larry Stylinson Hottest Duo?

joick-larry

everyone can fuck off now thanks

Joick all the way; omg i love them.

Yes, Joick is the favorite as in Joe & Nick are the best singing duo. Not as in…the other thing.

but joe and nick are brothers .If only you read the things their fans have been writing about them for years now.If louis said once that he started feeling weird being around harry because of rumors of them being together and they’re not even related.How does that make nick and joe feel ? brothers who’s been close since day 1 . It is just sick.And to top it all off they never adress it or tell the fans to stop .Some fans are actually convinced that they’re romantically together. Their parents are on the internet and they read that . It makes ones hair stand on end to picture their parents reading things about their two children having sex and what end, people need to stop . the only good thing I’m seeing is that joe and nick look comfortable near each other after all what’s been said

• Anon_

Where is the Live Chat happening, on Cambio or their JB website? and can anyone tell me what time? i want to watch or i suppose it’ll be on Youtube,either way,can someone answer please.Thanks :)

Joe and Nick always look good together.They’ll always be my favourite (Kevin too of course)

“Larry” were put together like 2 years ago.They didn’t even know each other.”Joick” are brothers who are the closest in their whole family.If we’re voting appearence wise,then larry gets the vote cause they’re little and cute and childish looking.On the other hand, joick gets the vote all the way for having one of the most amazing relationships I have ever seen in the industry .They just care about and love each other genuinely

It’s Demi’s B-day too tom.I bet they’ll wish her a Happy Birthday on the Live Chat :)

It’s Demi’s B-day too tom.I bet they’ll wish her a Happy Birthday on the Live Chat Smile

==
    Oh god i hope not :/

I hope not
    I hope they forget about her for good

Joick gets the vote appeareance wise too. lol

Did Demi wish Joe a happy birthday? Don’t think so. Works two ways.

==
    Oh god i hope not :/

I hope Nick doesn’t bring her up like always.

• Miley_Jonas

LMAO JOICK FTW.

Did Demi wish Joe a happy birthday? Don’t think so. Works two ways.
    ==

You don’t know,maybe she did,over the phone or some other way,because there are other ways,besides twitter,just saying

none of the jonas should wish her a happy birthday. She didn’t so they should just forget about her existence.

I hope not
    I hope they forget about her for good

==
    me too,but i doubt it,they have a history and are all close with her.

why does the live chat and today show have to be tomorrow? ugh i wont be home the whole day lol

1d and jonas should tour together. Co-headline tour!!

Where is the Live Chat happening, on Cambio or their JB website? and can anyone tell me what time? i want to watch!

It’s so funny how joe and demi’s birthday are so close and nick and miley’s are 2 months apart.They are all near each other.It’s awesome!

And Joick!! are the bomb diggity! haha

Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:47 pm

You know that’s a great question. I have no idea where the live chat will happen, I’m sure the boys will tweet a link. It’s at 5 pm ET.

Lol test joe ask bout natashia

Mmm joe and Nicky are brothers, Harry and Louis are a couple so I don’t know, I voted Joick just couse I love Nicky so much, but I like Harry better than Joe, for me it would be Narry=Nick+Harry

I like anything that includes Nick Jonas so Joick

Nick is dating demi

JOIIIICCCCKKKK :D

JOICK. DUH.
    who in the right mind will pick fucking “LARRY” OVER JOICK???

• dsafwew

JOICK 4EVER

• Bridgetxo

Joick! Lol….not much of a One Direction fan,they seem like nice guys though,and their songs are good,but i prefer joe and nick :D

• Mixii

I like Joik,Zarry (Zayn and Harry) are more Sexys :)

• Juicy Couture uk

These cheap Juicy Couture tracksuits are fashion and function for the ideal workout outfit.If you want to become more fashion and comfrotable, these 2012 Juicy Couture Tracksuits will become your best choice. Womens  Juicy Couture outlet designer clothes are made using quality materials and expert craftsmanship and always embodying the sense of style & fun, associated with Juicy Couture.

read more:

read

• Miley_Jonas

Aug 19, 2012 @ 06:40 pm
    larry ftw… joe and nick are not even hot… they look like 12 year old guys..

You obviously have the two confused. Joick looks much older than they are, and all of the 1D guys look like teenagers. You can’t even deny that.

Aug 19, 2012 @ 06:40 pm
    larry ftw… joe and nick are not even hot… they look like 12 year old guys..

You must have them mixed. Joe and Nick look like men and Harry and Louis still look like boys.

Joe and Nick are fucking delicious.

what is this question oceanup? what are u thinkin?

JOCIK!!!

• Earnest

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness in your post is just nice and
    that i can assume you’re knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    my site backlink build

Joick 4 life

What even………..

joe and nick obviously why is this even a question? duh…

• kristin6410

I love joe but that pic of larry is just so cuteeee and im not even a 1D fan

LARRY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL LARRY LARRY LARRY!!

So I guess it’s true, Joe isn’t dating anyone at the moment. Haven’t seen any signs about Natashia. Someone should ask about her on their live chat tomorrow. Wonder what he will say.

Stop with your fucking comment in each post. JJ is NOT dating anyone. He just last week he confirmed it

Yeah someone should ask on the chat

• Roksana

JOICK 4EVER!!!!

Narry would make a hot couple… I mean friendship duh.

Yep it’s true, I’m friends with Demis friend and her friend told
    Me that Demi and nick have been meeting up a lot and that they just don’t want the public suspecting anything because of nicks past with Miley and Selena

do you guys remember when they asked “how do you masturbate?” in a jonas live chat in 2009? lol that was hilarious.

She also told me that Demi used Miley and that Selena ditched her because she’s with Justin.

Yep it’s true, I’m friends with Demis friend and her friend told

• Miley_Jonas

Yep it’s true, I’m friends with Demis friend and her friend told

Seems legit. Not.

I VOTED FOR JOICK!!!!! They’re such hotties! BEST FRIENDS!!! BEST BROTHERS!!

ps: no one care about trashdemi

The reviews of Married to Jonas that have come out seem really good, except Nick is taking a beating. And Denise. One called Nick robotic. Come on. That’s what his fans love about him. He better not ever change.

Did someone ask if they masterbate, did they read it out loud or was it like just a question that they skipped and were like “you guys ask inappropiet questions that cannot be answered on here”???

• BrokenArrow

larry

Someone ask about natashia and Demi tom on the chat

WHO’S TOM?

Nick always takes a beating in anything he does it seems.. People just don’t understand him. Besides, just bc it is a reality show, things are still set up. Hope some defense comes to him during the today show.

Oh my LMFAO thanks for the vid I remember that now lol

Tom=tomorrow

Let’s talk about sex now……..

Sex with Joe. I need it, I want it, I crave it!

• Satan

How the fuck is the vote this close? SMH.

I’m not sure if I’ll make it for the chat tomorrow. I hope so! I want to ask them funny questions!

I sent my bf nudes today

should i loose my v to a striippeer?

YYYEEESSSS WEEE SSSSHOULD TALK ABOUT SSEEEEEX

Aug 19, 2012 @ 04:28 pm

should i loose my v to a striippeer?

JOICK >>>>>>>>>>>

should i loose my v to a striippeer?
    but no one I know wants to have sex with me

Just wait for someone special

• Miley_Jonas

Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:51 pm
    Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:47 pm

There was a live chat:O? Whattttt:(?

• Miley_Jonas

Satan said:
    How the fuck is the vote this close? SMH.

MTE.

The chat is tomorrow

you are too fuckin ugly that no one would fuck you for free. fuck the stripper

Your a mean bitch

Your a mean bitch

she should rent your dad as a stripper

God, u lazy fans. Just go to jonasbrothers.com for the chat. How do u not know this? While ur there, download the app. It’s hella fun.

My dad died you fuckin bitch

Don’t talk shit

No jokes he’s not

• Miley_Jonas

The chat is tomorrow

Oh kk.

Joe and Nick of course!

• Duh

Ummmm, Larry is real. Joick is a bromance.

• Miley_Jonas

Duh said:
    Ummmm, Larry is real. Joick is a bromance.

The hell? The question is hottest duo. Not which is more ‘real.’ And I’d consider bromances more ‘real.’

• lookatmenow

Umm well I think Louis’ hotter than Joe or Nick, but Harry is blah to me. So I guess…Joick?

• JesusBale

Whut.

larry ftw… joe and nick are not even hot… they look like 12 year old guys..

• JesusBale

larry ftw… joe and nick are not even hot… they look like 12 year old guys..

To be fair, Larry are the ones that look 12.