Jonas Brothers Live Chat NEW SONG!

nbrenr

FULL LIVE CHAT UNDER! Thx @beautyofjonas! Sex Nick candids HERE!

I LOVE THE NEW SOUND BUT I LIKE MORE THE SONG IF PLAY NICK IN LIVE CHAT!
    THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANZlYNO4BY

I LOVE THE NEW SOUND BUT I LIKE MORE THE SONG IF PLAY NICK IN LIVE CHAT!
    THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANZlYNO4BY

I don’t really love it yet. Also I think it’s a long shot that they will gain an older fan base like gotye
    __________

I LOVE GOYTE MUSIC!!

THE SOUND IS GREAT

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN MUSIC PLASTIC

THEN LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION OR JUSTIN BIEBER

__________

I LOVE GOYTE MUSIC!!

THE SOUND IS GREAT

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN MUSIC PLASTIC

THEN LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION OR JUSTIN BIEBER

• Jonatic

i cant wait for the new albummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They don’t need to be more sexual. That would be a mistake. Everyone will make a big deal over them “trying” to be more sexual and they won’t be taken seriously again. Better to stick with songs that bring emotions out. It’s better to show that they have good voices and something that is musically multi layered and will sound good on speakers and ear pods.

Fail

i see nick is back to his old voice

Did they say anything different!???? Or inappropriate!???

Who is goyte and what genre would that be!???

It’s going to tank

Love it!
    The music sounds a lot like Much Better…
    well, that’s what I think…

This is the new music, not necessarily their first single. They say they’ve written about 20 songs. This one has a nice sound, but I’d also like to here some with guitar. I have a feeling their new music is going make their fans happy. Wonder what they are going to do with themselves till 10/11/12. HOPE it will be finding a way to get fans excited about what’s to come.

Honestly I’m not a fan, but I loved that little part. I think I may like their new music.

:) I love them, and I couldn’t be more excited about the new music.,

Did any one see the Live Chat? Were Nick and Kevin rude to Joseph I want to know!

I want to have a threesome with them.

Aug 20, 2012 @ 06:45 pm

Zzzzzzzzz

Nick liked KendallJenners bikini pics on instagram.

What pictures!???

Whats the zzzzzzz for?????

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MY JOE. SO EXCITED FOR OCTOBER!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2012 @ 06:45 pm

____

Nick and Kevin are just assholes. Joe is the most humble & normal person. He’s better person than his brothers.

• Jinxx.

1. I don’t blame Nick for liking Kendall’s pics, she’s absolutely gorgeous.

2. I’m liking the new music so far. I think it’s gonna be good. Can’t wait.

……………..

i agree!
    the new music is goog and matture :) love this

me too! he’s my favorite singer and artist. I love his voice. Joe forever!!!

Is it just me,or did joe seem down,at times :(

It looked like Joe was tired. You can tell the songwriting is much more sophisticated. I hope they are going to test out a couple of songs before they choose a single. They should pick the one that would be the most irresistible. Like I was walking thru my music store the other day and I heard a song I just had to have that I’d never heard before. It’s been in my head ever since.

I hope their next single is a sexy song and they all get shirtless in the video.

Yes, they need a good song and catchy. sorry but i don’t like nick like producer. Jonas need help of a talented musical producer. The first single will be clave of success or not

____

He is not a better person, you can’t really tell who’s the best person, Nick and Kevin weren’t rude at all, but I did notice that Joe seemed kinda annoyed by Nick, I dunno why though, Nick is adorable.

they need a single like 2 become 1 by the spice girls lawl

kevin and nick are not assholes! kevin is so nice and nick is a bit sarcastic overall nice though.

Joe wasn’t laughing at all, Kevin and Nicky were all happy and laughing but Joe wasn’t, I think Joe was the rude one, he seemed bored and annoyed when Nick was singing, making jokes and talking.

Joe seemed sad and mad at Nick, he almost didn’t talk and when he did he talked to Kevin or about Kevin, Joe was so distracted he thought Kevin was saying something to him when he was reading a comment from a fan and said thank you Kevin lol that was funny. Nicky was funny and happy all the time I loved him and his song is perfect, I don’t mind if Nick sings the most songs lol not all of them of course.

i’ve always wondered if joe is naturally tan or if it’s his natural skin color

I just couldn’t stop staring at Nick the whole time, he is perfection. And his appartment rocks,so does his dog.

*a tan or his natural skin color

is joe still with ho?

Nick is an android robot! I knew all the mini android robots(Nick Stans)Would come out of hiding! With there rotten mentalitys! Totally delusional!

Aug 21, 2012 @ 08:18 am

—————

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol Nick fans then are androids not stayers, still Nick is the hottest most adorable android ever and I totally love him! he is the best, he is smart and funny, I loved the chat just cuz of him, and where do you get that he is mean to joe from lol

Joe looks high, Nick looks perfect and I don’t like Kevin but he was funny I think I’m starting to like him

Nick!!!!! I love him, his song is great!!!

I love Nick’s voice

i love joe he’s quiet in this chat however he looks disoriented and distracted.

Did anyone ask them about the HO!??? On the Live Chat???

This part was the best of the live chat: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92r0xIL461qzz44go2_250.gif

No Nick alone is Not more talented! He actually bothers me that way! I always prefered Joseph!

Joe is the best!! I love him

me too! he’s my favorite singer and artist. I love his voice

OMFG HONESTLY EVEN DO I REALLY LOVED THEM I DIDNT THOUGHT THEY WOULD COME BACK STRONG, BUT THEY DID AND THERE DOING IT. WISH TEH EBST FOR THEM AND I WOULD ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT.

OHHHH MY FREAKING GODDDDD
    HJKLFLDSKFASJLDFHASDJKLSD
    THEIR COME BACK (EVEN THO THEY NEVER REALLY LEFT)
    WILL BE HUGE!

• averie8

I love the sound! Can’t wait for more! I think this album will be more sexual!

I would turn into a robot just to be like Nick lol he is awesome

that’s who they are now, Joe’s the quiet one, Kevin’s the funny one and Nick is… he is Nick Jonas.

joe and kevin are both funny joe was just a bit quiet on this chat. i mean joe can make nick laugh like nobody!

lol kevin made my day he hates demi!

Joe looks like he is medicated or he does drugs

yes Kevin hates Demi lol, it was funny and Nick loves her!!

no he’s just tired he tweeted he was taking a nap!

it’s so funny kevin hates demi, nick loves her and joe is kinda in the middle of it all! lol

Nick is funny too, I love the way he laughs and smiles and he can be a little sarcastic but he is nice and never ever rude.

lol kevin said nick will be great on idol unlike other young starts shading demi!

lol nick is rude

nick is hilarioussss

he has a tic! lol

==
    That’s not a tic! he winked two or three times?

kkkkkk

He had a nap before The Today Show,and seemed fine,until the chat.He obviously had something on his mind

Joseph is the Best! Kevin is inbetween and Nick is a BITCH! As always!

I love joe he is the best so Are nick and Kevin

I think Joseph is tired of putting up with Nick’s spoiled ways!

• joejonassmile

why do you people need to turn others down to take who you love high?
    I mean I love Joe I never say some thing mean about others to say he is better he can be not perfect at all he can be a person with the most mistakes he can be unsuccessful and still you can claim you love him and you are a fan
    thats the way it should be …staying by their side when they are at the top or bottom
    so dont ruin others to show love…!!! that doesnt make sense

• Anon_

Can anyone help me.I’m not from America and i want to watch The Next’s first episode,but i keep getting “not available in your area” It’s so unfair.I so badly want to watch it,but i don’t get CW!? :( i’d really appreciate a link,or tell me a website thank you! :D

what’s the vid they were watching? with gotye song in it?

Why is everyone saying kevin hates demi,how do you know? lol

He looks sad,and distracted,that’s for sure.
    But i love how Joe winked in the beginning of the chat.Wonder why? O_o

he has a tic! lol

when you wake up from a nap you’re sleepy for a while, Joe looks different, he looks sleepy and distracted the whole time.

Kevin hates demi cuz Nicholas said it’s someone’s birthday today, Demi’s happy bday Demi and then Joe said happy birthday and Kevin didn’t say anything, and then when asked about Idol he said that unlike other young artist he would be a good judge cuz he has talent and experience, he hates Demi. But Nick is Nice, I don’t see him arrogant or mean at all.

Joseph is the Best! Kevin is inbetween and Nick is a BITCH! As always!

Nooo Nick is the best, stop trying to bring Nick down, he is a sensitive guy, and a good person, listen to his songs, he loves God he loves his family, friends and he tries to help others, how is he a bitch? how can a 7 year old who writes a song called Dear God can be a spoilt bitch? a guy who has a fundation to help people with diabetes, he is a sweetheart and I’m tired of people saying he is a jerk, he is rude and arrogant, because he is not, of course he is not perfect but he has a big heart and he would never hurt anyone intentionally.

I think that Joe is way too sensitive, probably Nick showed him his “tough love” before the chat and unintentionally hurt him.

Nick is pure gold!! yay Nicky

ugh i hate demi lovato

she is fake!! she use niall for publicity

Kendall is only 16. Nick’s almost 20. If he liked normal pics it would be nice. But the bikini pics make it seem a little creepy cause she’s underage.

ugh i hate demi lovato

she is fake!! she use niall for publicity

tbh i love demi 2 death and i love niall 2 death but 2gether they just dont match i think if they date it wont last, yes i think its cute niall has a crush on her but its a celeb crush like i have celeb crushes too but i wouldnt date any of those crushes!!

I WISH DEMI TEH BEST AND NIALL TEH BEST AND HOPE THEY CAN JUST BE FRIENDS BECAUSE THATS THE BEST THING FOR DEMI RIGHT NOW SHE DOESNT NEED ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP SHE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON HER SELF AND HER RECOVERY

Love it!! they’re talented and they’ve gained the respect of legends, sorry you teenies don’t see their talent. You’re missing out on a lot. but that’s okay stick to Bieber and 1D.. More JB for us.

So far of what i’ve heard of their new music is absolutely amazing! I really loved Joseph and Nick’s solo albums and I suppoerted them but no matter what the Jonas Brothers as a band is the best!

Looking forward to see what they will be doing next.. and can’t wait to hear the new music..
    ___________________

yeah the fans of 1D and bieber are little girls if not like good music

ugh i hate demi lovato

she is fake!! she use niall for publicity

…………………….

she need space!!

the demi managers want niall because they think demi lovato need publicity for x factor and niall is the gold because one direction are famouse of moment

• duckyhoward15

It reminds me of much better I am so excited and I wish them the best

Super excited for their new music. I think that now that they’re not with Hollywood records anymore they will do some new interesting stuff with their music that they never did before. That snippet sounded great, I feeling that’s the song meet you in Paris (that song that they were shown recording I’m married to Jonas) I could be wrong duhh. Wish the live chat was longer but I loved it <3 missed them so much! Can’t wait for their comeback :)

Interesting snippet. Of course it was truncated before the instruments/beat picked up, but I’m intrigued. Definitely now mature. Good to see them wanting to hold on to older fans with more cultivated tastes rather than pandering to the whims of the teen base. Not that they don’t need them too…every unit sale and ticket sale counts!

• joejonassmile

OMG Live chat was great I was up until 5AM in the morning watching & laughing…that reaction video was HILARIOUS I was dying and I watched it again like 1532575325 times then Joe said”Oh hey now”and they disapeared every one was like “We Hate You Joe” because Joe accidentally disconnect the live stream and I was falling down of my chair laughing to all thede reactions :D

• joejonassmile

And about the new song….it was NEW…I mean I have never heard they use music like this in a song but I liked it Im just worried about one thing …I dont like it if Nick sings the most parts and Joe wispers in the back …like lines and vines and trying times ….you know? I dont hate or dislike nick I LOVE nick but when it comes to Jonas Brothers album I want more JOICK song not nick alone …but joe alone is fine with me LOL Nick has amazing voice I agree he is the most talented one true …but I cant help it but loving hearing Joe more ;)
    all these days I saw Joe very quiet in the live chat Nick tried to cheer joe up and asked him to sing make it right but Joe was not in the mood :( but then he find some thing in his mood that reaction video which I loved …oh let me watch it again …what the hell I am doing here commenting on OU when a video like that exist :D no joke…bye :P

Sounds interesting.

What is it!????

Sounds good!!!!!! Hopefully gonna be great….it better be!!!

What is it!????