Jonas Bros Support Nick On American Idol

PLEASE NO! He will be such a boring judge. Sorry, but it’s true.

IT’S FALSE just your oppinion, he is the funniest ever, he is the best, so shut up :D

NICK IS THE BEST!!!

He is NOT Funny and is as dead as a rock! That is why he is boring! Did you see him during the Live Chat? It was shocking! He got worse!

Kevin has every right to get mad or be mad at Demi! She was a BITCH! He knows it and wasn’t Stupid! She has yet to apologize!

• Anon_

Can anyone help me.I’m not from America and i want to watch The Next’s first episode,but i keep getting “not available in your area” It’s so unfair.I so badly want to watch it,but i don’t get CW!? :( i’d really appreciate a link,or tell me a website thank you! :)

they are so desperate to get this it’s pathetic
    nick has awful personality so i hope they choose somebody else

averie8 said:

Kevins hate for Demi really pisses me off.

==
    What happened?.How do you know he hates her?

He’s the best name I’ve heard so far for this job. I can’t believe Nicki manaj is being considered. I mean wtf?

==

It’s been confirmed that she is a judge.It was all over twitter and fb..it seemed legit

Number1AlyandAJFan said:

i hope he doesnt get it.

1-you don’t have to get the vip tickets.Not suitable for your economic situation, get the normal ticket

2- joe was kidding about the iphone/android.Do you honestly think that he thinks all of his fans are ble to buy iphones ?

averie8 said:

Kevins hate for Demi really pisses me off

where did he hate oh her here ? lol not that I blame him rofl

I hope nick gets the deal ,,,crossing my fingers

averie8 said:

Kevins hate for Demi really pisses me off.

====–=========-
    what happened to “team demi/selena” shirt days ??

nick sucks. he’s boring

I think Nick would be a better mentor than judge. I don’t think he can have the definite honesty/bluntness that is really needed as a job. It would be great if he could mentor a group like Randy and what’s his name. I think then everyone would see his true talent. I’m also afraid he will be ridiculed a lot as a judge. The rest of the world does not admire JB like their fans.

• bella kouka

plz vote for nick

Aug 21, 2012 @ 11:03 am

I think he would be a great mentor!

Aug 21, 2012 @ 11:03 am

I think he would be a great mentor!

Why is someone bitter about VIP tickets? Just be glad you get a ticket. Our pals over in England, Ireland, Australia, South America and other places can’t even get any tickets. Or other places in the US. What fricken complainers.

• DJ Headphones Versus Standard Headphones

DJHeadphonesHub offers an incredible selection of the cheap beats by dre available and is an authorized dealer for cheap beats, Denon, discount beats, Monster, Wesc, Sony, Audio Technica, Skullcandy DJ Headphones, many others.
    dailanqingss

PLEASE NO! He will be such a boring judge. Sorry, but it’s true.

• Juicy Couture uk

These cheap Juicy Couture tracksuits are fashion and function for the ideal workout outfit.If you want to become more fashion and comfrotable, these 2012 Juicy Couture Tracksuits will become your best choice. Womens  Juicy Couture outlet designer clothes are made using quality materials and expert craftsmanship and always embodying the sense of style & fun, associated with Juicy Couture.

read more:

read

CXY- christian louboutin sale,christian louboutin 2012,christian louboutin ankle boots, christian louboutin high boots , christian louboutin bags , christian louboutin evening ,christian louboutin flats , christian louboutin pumps ,christian louboutin sandals, christian louboutin slingback, herve leger sale , herve leger shop , herve leger dress sale, herve leger dress , shop herve leger dress,herve leger bandage dresses,herve leger dresses,herve leger dress shop, christian louboutin sale ,christian louboutin high boots, christian louboutin pumps,christian louboutin sandals, christian louboutin slingback,christian louboutin bags , christian louboutin evening,christian louboutin shoes ,christian louboutin 2012,christian louboutin ankle boots, christian louboutin wedges, herve leger, herve leger high neck dresses , herve leger dress ,herve leger square neck dresses ,herve leger strapless dresses , herve leger swimsuit ,herve leger round neck dresses ,herve leger single strap dresses,herve leger bandage dresses, herve leger double shoulder,Christian Louboutin Sandals, Christian Louboutin Sneakers ,christian louboutin sale,Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots,Christian Louboutin High Boots ,christian louboutin shoes ,christian louboutin pumps , louboutin outlet , herve leger dress replica , christian louboutin sale, herve leger dress ,replica herve leger.nike australia nike shoes australia cheap nike shoes, nike shoes online,nike free,nike sb.nike heels?nike high heels nike heels,Jordan Heels nike high heels australia nike dunk high heels nike high heels shoes?Nike Shoes Nike Australia Nike Shoes Australia Nike Shoes Online Cheap Nike Shoes. Nike Shox,Nike Dunk, Nike Free

kevin said nick will be great on idol unlike other young stars! lol i love kevin

• Marvin

Hi, this weekenԁ is nicе foг me, as this time i am гeаding this fаntastіc
    informаtіve articlе hеre at my home.

Feel frеe tо visit my webpage – search engine

• Kindra

hello thеre anԁ thank you for уour infο ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.
    Here is my blog :: all that lemonade scammer

• Janet

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this
    post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Here is my web blog … play facebook games

• joejonassmile

I even believe Nick can be a judge as good as Simon I didnt like AI after Simon left …but I feel if there would be any one in hollywood who can replace simon for me its Nick …he can be a Serious Judge with lots of expriences so YES Please :)

• Alicia

Nick would be perfect for idol, he’s such a talented boy and would so attract young viewers ! #TeamNickJ

No way Nick could be Simon and he shouldn’t try to be. Simon was direct, sarcastic and mean. Nick is more like a replacement for Randy Jackson. Professional and polite. They’ve never replaced Simon, which why the shows losing its audience. His brothers are great salesmen for Nick. Nice bros.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

i hope he doesnt get it.
    sorry theyre on my shit list now. first after hearing the vip ticket prices and then joe telling people to just go buy an iphone or android. where the fuck do they think people are getting this money from? all their fans are going into college and paying for that. i hope they know that the only fans theyll be meeting at this concert are rich, spoiled little bitches.

• averie8

Kevins hate for Demi really pisses me off.

I can’t view it! :/ Youtube: “This video is not available in your country.” Where the f*ck am I from? Narnia?! Can anyone tell me anything juicy ,please!

Number1AlyandAJFan said:

i hope he doesnt get it.

==
    He said he was teasing!! omg, get a sense of humour!