Nick On Opening Act & Kanielle On Love

nonon

More Dani E! clips HERE!

Danielle told PEOPLE about there dogs: ‘They’re getting us ready for kids. Definitely, especially when they’re puppies. Every hour they’re waking up.’ Kevin: ‘Dani’s going to be the easy one and I’m going to have to be the disciplinarian. Dani: ‘Kevin doesn’t wake up for anything.’

GORGOUSMILEY YOU ARE AN OBSESSED STUPID PIG! WHO CAN”T GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

who is kevin jonas?

damn if anything nick needs to go back to selena for fame.

Really eats some people up that MTJ was so successful. Sad. Miley & Nick were kids. Nick was 14-15 years old. What kind of boyfriend do you expect at that age? Miley’s behavior now AND back then is incredibly immature. She’s always looking for attention and doing whatever she can to get it. She helped them, but she didn’t make their career.

Straight Shooter Shut Up! I don’t have to like that ding bat or her trashy stupid antics!

Miley is not in this freaking post!

IMMATURE NOW?????
    She is engaged and the most successful teen star.

PLEASE tell me what has this post got to do with Miley!?! leave her alone!

i bet nick and miley would still be together if selena and nicks dad didnt get involved. i think papa jonas had alot to do with their breakup.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 01:16 pm
    There were tons of rumors that Miley cheated on Nick. I do not blame Kevin for sticking up for his younger brother. Wouldn’t you?

Miley cheated on nick while she said he was the love of her life and prince charming? even dedicating a whole chapter to him in her book? HELL NO. Nick dumped her the first time cause he wanted their relationship to be private.

that’s just rumors that were around. Either way Kevin had a reason why he did not like Miley

miley made kevin famous.

No family is perfect. The Jonas family had very little money when their children were growing up. Yet they put themselves into debt cause they believed in their children. Their 3 children achieved a fairytale success story with their hard work & talent. The Deleasa children led a stress free upper middle class life. Their children seem sweet & nice, but not too motivated.

When did Kevin get really angry! I know Kevin has issuses but he is nothing compared to the Stupid Cyruses! Don’t ever defend Miley for her Wrong behavior! That just shows where your at! I have no sympathy for her!

Excuse Me! Miley did Nothing for the Jonas Brothers! They where famous and doing there thing long before her Shit! She ONLY got popular from that stupid show!

he has no patience, hes controlling and wants the perfect housewife. i feel so bad for dani.

• TheStraightShooter

Cyrus > Jonas
    Don’t trip about who other people like or defend, because that just shows where “YOUR” at. (at home, overweight, with no friends)

Never defend the Jonas parents thats just stupid! There children are seriously screwed up because of them! Including little JR.

I loved the first episode! and you can see how much Kevin Loves Danielle, like he’s crazy about her and he enjoys sex with Danielle a lot that was obvious on the first episode. can’t wait for the next episode and Danielle’s family is so nice! they’re so real.

• jadaxonickj

Stop talking about Miley!

=
    who are the jonas brothers? they were NOBODY before gorgeousmiley came in the picture! who was the main act of BOBWT? MILEY CYRUS.
    Jonas brothers were only popular cause they were attention whores who asked to be in hannah montana & while nick used miley for his and his brothers fame miley got heartbroken and will always be more relevant. Who are the jonas brothers now?

All of these parents are really stupid or ambitious take your pick. They are anything but Perfect!

Aug 21, 2012 @ 01:20 pm

miley made kevin famous.

So what he still didn’t like her back in the day.

Kevin is gay and is on a contract with E. Dani is getting payed millions for this marriage hoax.

Kevin is sweet

joe will end up with miley.

Kevin hates everyone anyways

Nick never was into Selena. He looked bored with her!

Is the second video not playing,or is it just me?.When i try to play it,it freezes,and disappears arghh why? :/

its too bad the jonas brothers were only famous for 2 yrs.

Miley was not famous before them but after! Are you all blind or stupid! She MADE No one famous!

Suspicious Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review

miley cyrus made selena gonmez, ddlovato, nick,joe,&kevin famous.
    QUEEEEEEN.

• TheStraightShooter

_______________________________
    Hey boo, don’t hate on people for who they like and then start whining when someone does it back. It is not that serious, smoke a blunt.

When did he get upset at dinner!???? I don’t think she is the Right female for him!

Miley is crazy.

AFTER DINNER HUN.
    In the bedroom of lust.
    he acted like a pussy

Nick likes Kendal Jenner

EVERYONE IS CRAZY
    NIALL AND DEMI ARE GONNA START DATING THIS OR NEXT MONTH FOR PUBLICITY.
    MILEY CUT HER HURR FOR NICK
    SELENA IS USING JUSTIN &&&&&
    THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE FUCKING CRAZY

Staight Shooter I said don’t Defend her when she is wrong! That shows where You are at! Clearly you don’t understand! When was I whinning!?? Don’t make things up!

Miley is engaged. Yup. She also has let her career fade away, and can’t decide on a hairstyle from minute to minute. She’s obsessed with her weight. She has to make pick ups for medical weed regularly. She has lots of marks on her wrists. Yup. She’s doing so well.

Nick likes Kendal Jenner

Actually he likes the queen of england.

Kevin is defenitly a Mess I will admit!

Nick wants to have sex with miley but she’s far away…

Aug 21, 2012 @ 01:40 pm

she also has 120 million + in her bank, + she is engaged to liam hemsowrth who is the next big movie star in hollywood, won 2 teen choice awards for not even attending. says nick jonas is her prince charming but marries liam hemsworth + is more relevant the u, sold 100k + for LOL dv for not even promoting, is working on new music and is gonna sell very good.

• TheStraightShooter

__________________________
    That doesn’t show anything, actually. Except for maybe that you are not a judgmental person and actually have had real life social experiences to know nothing Miley does is that bad compared to other kids her age. Anyway, you are whining right now. Wanna hit my bong?

zayn malik and miley are dating.

zayn malik and miley are dating.

Did you see the blind on Miley recentley there is actually two! It says alot!

Is there any way I can see just That part!??

Liam is not a big star, Chris is. Nick is richer than Liam js lol

Just because everyone else does it Straight Shooter doesn’t make it right or normal! She is a MESSSS!

Miley Cyrus is constantly in the news for everything she says or does or eats or wears. You know that she got a hair cut, wore a see-through blouse, and was caught smoking this week, right?

sex is magical

Liam is h

Liam, Chris and Nicky are all handsome.

idk im just here for niley

Miley’s relevence is build’t on being a famewhore! That doesn’t mean anything!

• jadaxonickj

I think Married To Jonas is getting too much hype.

Yup. Miley has money in the bank. But she’s proof that money DOES NOT buy happiness. She needs to stop using stunts to get attention and she needs to have a purpose in life. She needs to stop complaining about her rich girl problems. No one feels sorry for a spoiled rich girl.

can anyone tell me what happened between Miley and Nick? their whole story like when they started dating, broke up, get back and everything and why do you say Nick was mean to Miley, what did Kevin and him did to her? I love Nick now but I didn’t follow him when he was younger so I really would like to know.

• Anon_

Anon_ said:

Can anyone help me.I’m not from America and i want to watch The Next’s first episode,but i keep getting “not available in your area” It’s so unfair.I so badly want to watch it,but i don’t get CW!? :( i’d really appreciate a link,or tell me a website thank you! :)

No one feels sorry for a spoiled rich girl

I do, I feel sorry for rich people screaming behind their castle walls, I feel sorry for Miley, Demi, etc. Miley and Demi have been trough a lot, do you imagine how hurt you need to be to hurt yourself? poor girls, money has nothing to do, w hat matters is what you feel inside, I think Miley needs help now!!!

It’s mean when people make fun of people who gain weight. Sometimes they can’t help it. It’s your metabolism and genetics. It’s not just caused by overeating.

Can someone give me the part where Kevin gets upset!???

Aug 21, 2012 @ 02:34 pm

They dated on and off for a year and a half broke up. There was typical teenage drama . Miley started dating another guy, nick started dating Selena. The Jonas started hanging out with Selena/Demi/Taylor, the Jonas/Miley friendship drifted apart. Then Nelena and Jaylor ended. Selena and Taylor became close friends. Then the whole Disney group worked together on send it on and the Jonas/Miley kinda became friends again, then Nick and Miley did a duet, lots of rumors they were back together. Then Miley started filming the last song met Liam started dating him. Nick dated Courtney from camp rock and then Selena again later.

who’s courtney? I’ve never heard of her, and when did Nick date Nicole Anderson and Samantha Barks?

Courtney was a dancer on CR2, Nick dated her briefly around the time he filmed the movie. Nicole Anderson was after Selena during Jonas LA filming. Sam was when Nick did Les Mis till around the time he met Delta.

They wouldn’t be shit without Miley.
    That is all.

still think nick and sam should get back together

You stupid Miley Freaks GET OUT! The Jonas Brothers existed before her!

NICK IS FAT AND GAY GAY GAY

Can someone give me pictures of Courtney during the CR2 episodes!???

Nick is Not that(word)you are SERIOUSLY demented! He is not a homosexual Either!Maybe an android robot,but thats it!

• dbzchic

So…….who’s the hottie nicks talking too? lol

Can anyone help me.I’m not from America and i want to watch The Next’s first episode,but i keep getting “not available in your area” It’s so unfair.I so badly want to watch it,but i don’t get CW!? i’d really appreciate a link,or tell me a website thank you!

Nick’s not gay, ask Miley :P

someone told Joe his shirt was hideous on the live chat lol

Miley is ANCIENT history. When Nick was a kid. He’s gonna be 20 and has had at least 3 girlfriends since her and at least 1 publicly acknowledged. Which makes that one officially the only real girlfriend. Miley is out of the equation when it comes to Nick. Don’t drag the Jonases into Miley’s life. That’s the PAST. Good riddance to Hollywood Records, Disney TV & Miley.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 02:54 pm

All this “so and so made whoever famous” stuff is crap. Disney made them all famous. Having them work together was a Disney marketing tool. They all picked up and carried on based on their own merits.
    ___________________________________
    And all that Disney girlfriend/boyfriend hookups were arranged. These relationships from the Disney days are gonna look ridiculous as time everyone gets older. They seem ridiculous now tbh.

No one arranged things there! Where do you get these ideas from!???

• oceanUP

nick is balding already :(

oceanUP said:

nick is balding already

you mean Kevin xD Nick can’t he is a perfect flawless robot!!

nichael is true love

Nick is not bald. That’s just a haircut. Nick is not fat. When Nick sits down you can see he has a short torso. It makes him look chubbier than he actually is. He had all those months of dancing for the play, then he just stopped, so he gained a pound or two. Unbelievable.

nick= papa jonas= fat jonas

• Grod

Aug 21, 2012 @ 03:59 pm
    dbzchic said:
    So…….who’s the hottie nicks talking too? lol
    That’s Tanner Patrick he makes covers on YouTube, and he is amazing I love his voice

• joejonassmile

No one make sense here LOL

What the hell lol? Did Joe’s YouTube account get hacked or did he lose his mind?

Wghat is happened with his youtube account?

The only reason why people think the show is boring is because people thrive off of drama and bad things that are newsworthy and gets people to gossip about. That’s what is wrong with society. People never want to see or hear good things in the world anymore. That’s why it seems like a lot of things in the world are bad: bad news is good news, and good news is no news, which is a terrible thing.

• LetMeNever

I thought the first episode was good, I mean i did feel bad for Danielle because who the fuck brings up a baby in front of the whole fucking family?! I sure as hell wouldn’t! But then again the Jonases are about business and Danielle just isn’t used to that. Plus how did everyone start talking about Miley >.<

I like Nick, he is not spoiled.

why do you say Kevin hates everyone? whom?

I almost never believe the blind gossips, they’re bs but Sometimes I believe them for like 2 seconds and to think that Miley cuts and burns herself, that Demi is being forced to work and fake relationships now with Niall, when she is emotionally hurt, and that Kevin is gay and is forced to live that fake life and have the fake show, and that Joe is unhappy and hates his life and does drugs and alcohol every day, yes I do feel sorry for rich kids.

==

Nick had a crush on Miley,they dated for a few years,went on tour,then broke up.JB met Demi on Camp Rock,then apparently there was a feud between Miley,Her friend Mandy and Demi and Selena.Then Nick and Kevin wore t-shirts saying Team Semi.So they took their side (Semi) but everyone made up and stopped feuding (miley even made a song that dissed Nick) .Nick and Miley got back together (along time after all that),but i think it was a small fling,because it didn’t last.Then he dated Selena and Miley dated Liam.The rest is history (i think that about sums it up)

thanks!! I still love Nick!!

what the hell is illuminati? people are saying that the Jonases are that?

The Jonas Brothers were already famous before Hollywood records! That is how they knew them and wanted them!

==
    Why what happened? what’s his yt account?

KENIELLE ON LOVE????? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nick is the best ever ever ever

Why what happened? what’s his yt account?

== i’m someone else,but he favourited Miley song she featured on with Borgore – Decisions .I think it’s awesome his interested in what Miley is uploading.

My question is he subscribed to DemisVlogs and favourited a video too O_o maybe he’s just being supportive of her on X-Factor OR he still likes her.I think it’s the first one though :D

Jemi are dating again.It’s not just support

• Bridgetxo

I love Kanielle,they are such a beatiful couple,and so cute.Nick is an inspiration for alot of people who have diabetics,and that’s so awesome! :)

• xAskTaylorx

someone told Joe his shirt was hideous on the live chat lol

I said it was interesting? Is that bad? I didn’t admit it at least. Lol. It’s his life though, he could wear whatever he wants to wear. XD

I think if Nick lose one pound he wouldn’t look as perfect gorgeuos and flawless as he looks now!!! he has the perfect weight and if you call him fat you’re not mean you’re ridicolous and stupid which is funny! Nick is perfect everything about him his body and face everything’s perfect.

married to jonas was so boring, the jonas’s are so damn controlling. i cannot with the fact that they would bring up a baby when the family is eating dinner. Thank god miley got away, that family is all about the buissness.

Miley is worse, she has a lot of emotional trouble and she cuts, has eating disorders and stuff, poor Miley but someone like Nick, so mature, would have helped her. Nick is adorable.

I think that the first anon is RIGHT! Stick the whole adorable thing! UGH!

Miley is Worse! Thanks to her stupid so called parents thing! The Jonases and her Family parrall each other!

how is miley worse? Do you know how much shit kevin & nick did to her? wearing shirts that said team demi & selena? really? Did you see how angry & impatient kevin got when dani and him were discussing the baby? i feel bad for danielle. How the hell do the jonas brothers expect to be successful 3 years after going solo? They will flop, people will stop watching there reality show after the first couple of episodes. if dani ever gets preggers, kevin wants her on tour, while she wants to stay put.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

Yeah but none of the jonases have had any issues like Miley, bong tape, shady friends, drugs, cutting, the list goes on….

Kevin is very protective of his bros.

• Icemenopymn

http://safestpharmacies.com/#22404 pharmacy ku pharmacy abbreviations

Seriously You people are STUPID!!! Miley and Nick are friends now, haven’t you heard of before the storm! And the Jonas brothers got famous because they made a webshow on youtube you dumbasses! Stop bringing Miley into this! She is getting married and is living a happy life! You could too if you would stop spreading rummors about you don’t even know.