Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Celebrate EID

egh43hg
edi-2
edi-4

UPDATE: ZAYN MALIK DELETED HIS TWITTER BECAUSE OF HATERS!

• TheStraightShooter

He is such a cutie, but if that is his family I think he had a nose job.

Now sis, that’s a lot of make up. Also, is it just me or does Eleanor have quite manly features?

• ssexybeast

I think it may only be his family from his dad’s side. ‘Cause his mom is not from Pakistan so maybe he gets his nose from her…?

who knows lol

remember when zayn cheated on her l o l

I love Perrie and the rest of Little Mix. :)
    someone said she wears so much makeup she is a talentless whore?
    I do not see the connection between talent and makeup level AT ALL.

That was just a completely invalid comment.

She probably is wearing the coverup because she is insecure, and guess what?!!?!! its probably because she was a normal girl and now she’s in the spotlight and a bunch of idiots are telling her that she is ugly……..WHICH SHE IS NOT!

PREACH IT GIRL!

Yeah, she is pretty, IDK why everybody is so jealous.

she has got to be the most disliked 1d girlfriend. i can only imagine how much hate mail she receives.

• sexonfire11

what’s EID?!!

celebrate eid ? did he even fast ? and she looks old there

sexonfire11 said:

what’s EID?!!

one of two muslims feasts.This one is called “eid Al-feter” (feast of breaking the fast) . It comes after month of rhamadan(during which muslims fast)

• BrokenArrow

Danielle and Eleanor are more natural looking. Her face always looks caked up with makeup.

• BrokenArrow

I love Arabic culture

me too

miley would be better for zayn #ziley

Holy…….She looks so OLD.

Seriously? the amount of hate on here is disgusting. Why do ANY of you care how much makeup a girl wears? Its really, truly, absolutely, none of your business and its pathetic you waste so much time commenting about it.

If any of you would stop wasting your time commenting about her physical features (which I think are gorgeous by the way) you would notice that she is a lovely person and doesn’t deserve all this hate.

What is everyone talking about? she looks like a normal nineteen year old to me

“More natural looking”? Excuse me? She looks just fine. I’m sick of seeing these ugly comments about Perrie. She’s beautiful just the way she is.

LOL NO. Miley is a skank ass whore that seeks attention.

are you kidding me? this girl is UGLY!!! no normal 19 year old wears that much make up all the time unless they are working the streets. she needs a make up artist badly. she is nothing but a no talent famewhore

she really needs to lay off some of that make up. She looks like a slut with all of it on. But hey, if the shoe fits
    ————————————
    Yeah, thats a pretty rude comment considering you have never met her and obviously know nothing about her. Regardless of whatever you have against her,cough……..deluded fangirl…….cough….. how does wearing make up make you look like a slut? almost every teenage girl years makeup and ALL celebrities do.

• ssexybeast

i think she’s pretty

after reading all these comments i had to take a real good look at this girl and one thing i noticed – she needs some serious teeth whiteners.

her face looks extremely oily in these pictures. in fact most pictures i have seen of her look that way.

• Ijustneedyounow

holey moley! she kinda reminds me of chucky from that horror movie in the first pic :D
    and no, i’m not jealous of her. :D

• sexonfire11

sexonfire11 said:

what’s EID?!!

aha ok thanks

I’ll admit this isn’t the best picture of Perrie, but the makeup insults are ridiculous. Its not that much, they are just bad pictures.

I don’t care if you are wearing enough makeup to make the guys from Kiss look normal, you should not be called a slut unless your actions prove it. In Perries case they definitely do not.

stupid and annoying miley stans shipping that tacky whore with every good looking man….
    please die.

• ssexybeast

To all who say she is ugly, I’m sure she’s sorry she can’t fit into the ‘perfect girl’ stereotype society places on us. You know, perfect skin, perfect body, perfect face features, ect. You’re right, she better step things up, I mean just about 0.00% of the rest of the population is able to fit the criteria. She better hold on to Zayn

Some people are just terrible. I bet 90% of people commenting wouldn’t have the guts to say that to her face, and if you do thats nothing to brag about, that just means your heartless.

Perrie is BEAUTIFUL, not only on the outside, but inside as well.

1) i think all celebrities know they will have to deal with hate, I was just saying before you bash someone think about how you would feel. If your tough enough to deal with that all the more credit to you. Personally I don’t understand why people would send the hate in the first place, obviously you can, i just don’t get what motivates you.
    2)Duh I don’t know Perrie personally (I Wish haha). From what i have seen, and how she interacts with her fans is where i concluded she was nice and funny. If you can find some facts, and videos proving she is a bitch, then i guess i would believe you……..but i don’t think you can because there is way more evidence against that.
    3) The video had terrible sound, and what i could hear told me he was completely drunk. Being drunk isn’t an excuse if he did cheat, but lets be honest drunk people say dumb stuff, it doesn’t mean they actually do it.

The girls filming were obviously staying at the hotel, they obviously don’t care about Zayn’s reputation because they posted it online, so why wouldn’t they stay by the door and then film the girl coming back in half an hour? I think its because it never happened and everyone is just overreacting

please die
    how is miley a whore when she been with the same man for 3 years and is about to marry him and trust me miley aint thinking about no ugly boy from some uk pop band

remember when zayn cheated on her l o l
    ———————————–
    I know there are a bunch of ridiculous, flimsy “proofs” out there, but if you are referring to the video of zayn asking a girl to meet him in his room, that was before they were dating.

• Icemenopymn

http://safestpharmacies.com/#60073 pharmacy graduate school pharmacy franchise

Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:20 pm
    ssexybeast said:

I love Arabic culture

=
    terrorist lover
    ……
    I just clenshed (sp?) my fists over that. seriously there is a special place in hell for you

• Malak:)

I think she look ugly BECAUSE she is way way prettier without all that shit on her face. idk if it’s lighting but she looks werid in the second one too she should darken her blonde

• JesusBale

She looks strange in that first picture, I think it’s just bad lighting tho’ xD

You snobby little bitches need to get a life.

• sexonfire11

the girl is not ugly , she just wearing too much make up and the camera flash make her face looks shiny

• AcidPinkLemonade

sexonfire11 said:

—————————-
    Yeah, I’ve seen other pics of her and she looks way better than this.

what the hell does miley have to do with anyting on this post? as for perrie – well i don’t think she is that pretty at all. oh yea she better hold on to zayn because he is what is making her and her group more famous. face the facts people, she wouldn’t be getting nearly as much publicity if she wasn’t dating him.

this girl is not that pretty at all. she is not perfect and people on here need stop pretending that she is all because she is dating someone from one direction. half of you wouldn’t even know who she is if it wasn’t for him so stop lying to yourselves.

I kind of have to agree with this – I know I certainly wouldn’t have heard of her if it wasn’t for him.

What is the big deal with this girl? She certainly isn’t anything to write home about. Other than the fact that she is wearing WAY to much makeup and is trying so hard to fit in. She needs to give up, it isn’t going to happen.

She is just an UGLY slut.

• ssexybeast

Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:20 pm
    ssexybeast said:

I love Arabic culture

=
    terrorist lover

= No you’re the one who’s terrorist dude!! Cause you’re so racist and you didn’t know anything ! Don’t be so dumb pre-teen girl!

please die

who’s the good looking man here cause i don’t see him…..
    she could care less about all the 1d fags who are douche bags as well
    please die also xoxoxx

shes a very talented singer,and its prob just the shitty camera

I love how zayn is proud of being a muslim , he mentioned that he’s not a perfect Muslim but he’s proud of being one :) I just love this guy he’s so perfect <3

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CALLING PERRIE A SLUT
    1)You don’t know anything about her personal life
    2) Her outfit here is not risqué at all, and does not validate being called a slut
    3) the amount of makeup, especially coverup, does not at all connect with the connotation associated with being a slut.
    4)She is a lovely girl and it is EXTREMELY undeserved.

• BrokenArrow

I didnt say anything bad tho. I didnt call her ugly, attention whore, or slut i just said she wears too much make-up.

———————————-
    beauty is relative, so if you think she is not beautiful thats your opinion, but for me, compared to a lot of people she is gorgeous.

Why does it matter how people found out about Perrie and Little Mix? You become a fan because you like their music, and think they are talented. it doesn’t matter how you discovered them, it matters what you think of the discovery.

———————————————————-
    I agree 100%. Bands start to get popular, it happens. Little Mix is a band that was formed at bootcamp and did well on the x factor, exactly like one direction. The comparisons would have been inevitable.

it’s just the flash is unflattering and it’s a low quality pic, happens to most of us, she looks so pretty in the second one

I’m sure dating Zayn has helped Little Mix and their career, but that is something that was out of their control. It is 100% up to the public to start helping them gain popularity.

If they were as awful as people say they are, people would listen to them once, and then never do it again. that might have happened for some people, and i’m sure others will just never give Little Mix a chance.

What matters is that there are a lot of people looking up Little Mix and really enjoying what they hear. People need to start respecting that. Who cares how they were discovered, they gain fans because people genuinely like them. GET OVER IT.

Zayn didn’t fast this year because of his busy schedule i’m guessing. As a matter of fact, he even smoked and drank during ramadan.

Zayn deleted his Twitter and everyone is going mental on Twitter now. It’s actually quite interesting to an outsider.

he’s lost. who cares about this druggie dumb? i am not

HE GOT CAUGHT CHEATING.. POOR PERRIE

FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING CUNTS YOU MADE ZAYN DELETE HIS TWITTER. I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW

zayn is a fucking coward!! cheater and coward

Not a 1d fan but can someone tell me why people hate this guys girlfriend so much?

ROFL ROFL ROFL
    no adult muslim has an excuse to not fast unless they were
    1-a pregnant woman
    2-woman on her period
    3-breast feeding woman
    3-sick muslim
    (^those have to fast these days during which they didn’t, after rhamadan ends)
    4-muslim with no functioning brain

his busy schedule is not an excuse
    and drinking is highly forbidden to muslims wheather it was during rhamdan or not.It’s one of the greatest greatest greatest sins

Who the hell cares who he or any of the 1d guys are dating? It’s not like any of you teenie boppers are going to marry them.. If y’all are truly fans of these boys wouldn’t you want to respect them & support them? I mean it only makes them hate what they do when all they get is hate from people who are supposed to be their fans. Some people are so
    Pathetic

I bet Zayn deleted his twitter account because he was reading a bunch of hurtful stuff, exactly like some of the posts on here about Perrie, Zerrie, or himself. Let this just be a lesson. His personal life is none of our business. You can support Perrie, if you like her music and Little Mix. If your not a fan of Little Mix that doesn’t mean you are a bad one direction fan, but don’t send hate because it only stresses everyone out.

• BrokenArrow

aw Zayn deleted her twitter because of stupid haters -.-

• jadaxonickj

Aw Zayn deleted his twitter and everyones freaking out haha.

• EpicJennifer

the first photo is unflattering.

the video was during one of the last shows of the tour .. i’m pretty sure they were dating then
    :-)

miley would be better for zayn #ziley

nope, a drug-addicte desperate hoe.

LOL NO. Miley is a skank ass whore that seeks attention.
    Amen!!!!!

her hair is the same color as my grandma white

nope, a drug-addicte desperate hoe
    ———————
    hahaha bitch plz he looks more like a druggie then her when he not dolled up

Aug 22, 2012 @ 07:47 am

You Miley stans that are obsessed are annoying as fuck. So please STFU and minds as will stop defending the drug hoe. I will never change my mind about her no matter what u bad tastes say about her. I think she’s a slut. And that opinion has never changed, I have my reasons, so STFU, Miley is a wannabe

You’re a fucking annoying asshole, do yourself a favor by choking on some razors, Thanks.

Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:37 pm

grandma is that you

LMAOOOOO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

grandma is that you

That gray hair makes her look old… but I guess it’s supposed to be like Kelly Osbourne’s

perrie is such an ugly bitch. of course zayn has been cheating on her. she is an idiot if she thinks someone as good looking as him would stay faithful to her when he has plenty of girls throwing themselves at him. treating you like a princess huh perrie, well if that is the way to be treated then you can keep it.

Personally I wouldn’t care what little mix had to say. They need to get over themselves and thinking that they are better than others. I don’t have a negative outlook on life, I’m a realist. I call things the way I see them. You need to stop looking at things through rose colored glasses. The real world doesn’t work that way.

If Little Mix saw this online they would just say “Aww do you need a hug?” they have done it countless times to haters. Reevaluate who you are sending hate to because they seem like lovely girls to me, and you just have a negative outlook of life. so I’m sorry, and i hope in the future you can look at things more optimistically :)

1) Post a picture of yourself in a super public place online, and see how pretty you feel afterwards.
    2) you obviously know nothing about Perrie’s personality, but she is funny, very kind and always tries to make her fans happy……so that doesn’t categorize her as a bitch
    3) I Don’t really think the video proved anything, but even if Zayn did cheat on Perrie his good looks would not justify it.

1) If perie wants to be a “celebrity” then she better deal with the fact that her ugly picture will out.
    2) And do you know perrie personally to know how “kind and funny” she is – yea didn’t think so.
    3) The video proved he is a cheater that tried to get a girl into his hotel room. I don’t care who the celebrity is, I don’t like a cheater. He got caught and now they – meaning 1d – have to do damage control

Perrie is such an ugly bitch. of course zayn has been cheating on her. she is an idiot if she thinks someone as good looking as him would stay faithful to her when he has plenty of girls throwing themselves at him. treating you like a princess huh perrie, well if that is the way to be treated then you can keep it.
    ——————————————–
    RUDE!!!!!

• ssexybeast

I love Arabic culture

even in unflattering pics, perrie’s very pretty. It’s so ridic on the amount of hate she’s been having.

She kinda looks old here.

She kinda looks old here.

• xoxo

Not gonna lie when I saw this picture I thought she was a lady in her 60’s. All that cover up makes her face look a little wrinkly in this photo.

OMG what the hell is that?! She looks hideous and i hate her voice she sounds like a man

i am not some jealous fan but she is not that good looking, at all.

• @yaaammii

I bet that all the girls who are saying that Pierre is ugly are uglier than her lol.
    All the girls can not be like Miley or Selena (they’re beautiful) but any girl, who maybe is not that pretty, has the right to be with the boy that she loves (even if he’s super handsome or a celebrity) , so haters shut the fuck up because Pierre got to date Zayn (something that probably you won’t ever get)
    Ps: Love from Argentina :)

She looks DISGUSTING in the pic :/