Jelena #8 Most Powerful Couple In World

justin-bieber-selena-gomez-maui-1

Billboard: Music’s Top 10 Most Powerful Celebrity Couples. 8. JUSTIN BIEBER & SELENA GOMEZ The teen pop titans, er, excuse us, Selena just turned 20! Have spent the past 18 months enjoying their power-couple status while releasing more grown-up music fare.

‘When The Sun Goes Down,’ Gomez’s latest album with her band The Scene, was another success for the former Disney star, While Bieber’s ‘Believe’ gave him his fourth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 upon its release in June.

As the Biebs gets ready to kick off an international tour and his beau takes a break from music to further explore the film world, the pair has already sold a combined 11.2 million albums before either of their 21st birthdays.

Oh, look at that! I leave here and go check a Bieber fansite, and what do I see?

A meet and greet on the Believe Tour goes for a thousand dollars. Justin out here doing them for FREE daily. Smh. Where all y’all haters claiming he’s no good and hates his fans at now?

Annndddd, it looks like the chest tat is a crown. What a relief. I hate cats ;)

Why is it that all these girls meeting Justin in LA are so freaking ugly? I thought LA had the prettiest girls around. How the fuck does he keep a straight face with these whales jumping all over him?

sold a combined 11.2 million albums before either of their 21st birthdays
    _________
    And Justin is responsbility for 11.1 of them lol

Still Anonymous said:

Let’s be honest, the “Power” in this couple is called Justin Bieber lol. Justin is a power-human. You could pair him with my unfamous ass self and we would still be a power couple. I’m not hating on Selena though, just pointing out Justin’s success. Selena chose a good one!!

This is true.

why are you sooo stupid? seriously!!! and the fact that this come from a miley delusional fan is even more laughable! too bad no matter what miley fan say, Selena is super famous even more justin! and shes clearly powerful! so keep lying to yourself is that make you feel better! stay pressed cause miley is an irrelevant bitch and she fade at big!

seriously lmao at delusional, jealous and pathetic miley stans! sooo pressed cause their idol sucks and is just and irrelevant loser who fade at big and no one give a shit about her talentless flat ass! loike i said it must be embarrasing as hell being a fan of a lazy talentless bitch like miley who is just a joke and people cant even respect her and always mkae fun about her! miley is such a flop! shes so fucking over! so whater delusionalo loser say whater you want, that doesnt change the FACT! THAT QUEEN SELENA IS on the list! shes powerful and succesfull by her own career! keep lying to yourself bitch and continue living in the irrelevant land!

they are so jealous and mad cause selena is rocking the world, and she has so many amazing upcoming projects! meaanwhile miley is a loser who sucks and fade at big and is just biggest joke ever! and such a pathetic and talentless attention whore!

why miley fan have to be like her talentless idol? just a huuuge joke? like seriously! they are the only retarded loser who dare to say justin is the only powerful here! but whatever losers too bad the reality is other and facts speaks for themselves! and whos on the list? yeah losers SELENA!! QUEEN SELENA!

Anyone that makes Bieber richer is truly an idiot. He has copied Usher and Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake, and now I see he’s trying out Michael Jackson dance moves. He has no originality what so ever. That was great when he was a kid, but to deliver the crap he does as an adult is insulting. Only idiots will support this poser.

I wonder why Miley and Hemsworth weren’t on the list. I guess Hemsworth is still begging for a raise from both his employer and his girlfriend who does nothing but live off her fans lunchmoney she conned out of them while they were innocent children. lmao

LMFAO how delusional!

Who cares.

This tbh. Even his autotuned girlfriend sweetheart it’s more original than him.

Aug 22, 2012 @ 10:58 pm

Um, Music’s Top 10 Most Powerful Celebrity Couples.
    Both individuals in the couple should be musicians…

And as long we know, Liam Hemsworth it’s not a pop star or a rapper shaking the booty on stage.

And a little advice, stop being so butthurt about Miley Cyrus and what she ‘stole’ from children who were clearly forced to buy her products -_-

LOL. “Combined”.
    Selena sold like two millions out of three records.
    HAHAHA

• gabbyjessica

onm i love jelena

• BrokenArrow

He is the thunder and she is the lightning
    And she loves the way he
    Knows who he is and to her it’s exciting
    When he knows it’s meant to be
    If that makes sense LOL

haha

• BrokenArrow

I want pink hair like demi.

this pic is so ew

props to them for staying together all this time at such kinda young age

• Still Anonymous

Its called power couple because they’re both famous. Bieber has bigger fame, but still. If he hooked up with a random unknown chick, they would not be called power couple, lbr.

• BrokenArrow

But he has the power to make people famous. So it doesnt matter if theyre unfamous

Selena’s best friend/cousin on Twitter the other day, was tweeting about how “poor, broke people” don’t deserve to the wealthy to give up their hard earned money to support them.

What this ignorant young woman was TRYING to say was that she does not believe in supporting social programs like food stamps and WIC, because HER family is successful and “works hard”. Thus implying that anyone who is “broke and poor” does NOT work hard (read: is LAZY!!!1!!11).

What this delusional, selfish woman-child clearly is failing to grasp is the fact that yes, while SOME do manipulate the welfare system, MILLIONS of others were not blessed with the same opportunities that she was afforded, and have worked tooth and nail since forever to try and rise above the poverty line, and failed. And that it was ONLY programs like food stamps that kept food in their innocent child’s belly.

It’s so DANGEROUS to think that way. It’s mind-bogglingly selfish, to say the least, and a disgusting, deplorable attitude to have toward your fellow man. PRISCILLA, as I SUSPECTED, is a Republican. Unfortunately, their are millions of total morons around the nation just like her, who will be attempting to vote Obama out of office this fall, along with his efforts towards increasing Pell grants, so that those who otherwise could not afford it can have the opportunity to get a college education, and the progress made on reforming our terrible health care system. If fucktards like Priscilla get a say, those “poor and lazys” will just have to tough it out and work harder at their minimum wage, hard labor, dead end jobs that barely put food on the table, while giving them zero time to see the children they work so hard to support. BECAUSE FAIR IS FAIR!!!!!!! Yeah…. I mean, I get it. We are all, to some extent, merely a product of our environment, and when your environment is the cesspool known as “Texas”, well… You do what you can lol.

As with anything else pertaining to Selena Gomez and company, I ONLY care in relation to Justin. Which is why I STRESS the importance of choosing the right friends. One minute your listening to Jason Mraz and watching “Friends”, the next minute, you’re nodding along to Republican ideologies. SAVE YOURSELF.

And because the dumbass knows perfectly well that what she tweeted was absolutely vile, the tweet has since been deleted.

And Priscilla’s overt Republican idiocy also explains her fondness for vaguely racist tweets, as well. Because everything “urban”, according to her, is “rachet (sic)” and “ghetto”. HMMMMMMMMMMM. If you listen to rap, if you wear Jordans, if you do anything that has connections to BLACK CULTURE, in Priscilla’s world, you are ghetto and raTchet, and she must apologize on your behalf. HMMM.

And speaking of the vaguely racist…

I was quite pleased at the discovery of Justin’s female dancer’s Twitters, so I could finally see what level of tragedy we had to look forward to for the next two years. And for the most part, I was relieved. They all seem like very nice girls from what I could tell, especially the pretty one, Elysandra.

HOWEVER. The one chick, the red head, seems nice enough, but something she is doing is really rubbing me the wrong way. She has this thing she does where she turns everyone’s name into ______-iesha. For example “Justiesha” and “Frediesha”, and says stuff like she just “Keisha-ing”.

The problem? Well, for starters, is Keisha not a popular BLACK name? This girl is WHITE. And my beef with this is that this subtly comes off as playing off of a stereotype. When she is “just keishing”, what exactly is she doing? Just acting like this alter-ego she has created for herself called Keisha?

If you still are failing to see my problem with this, let me explain further.

How about I decide to call myself “Becky”. And I love to tweet about how I’m just “Becky-ing”. And when I am just “Beckying”, I do all kinds of funny stuff like talk in a valley girl accent, and *insert stupidity here* (honestly, I’m drawing a blank. I don’t shit about what white girls do all day, in the stereotypical sense, anyway. PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM NOT PREDJUDICE.)

See how messed up that is? It’s subtle. I’ll give her that! And, it’s also pretty effed up and pathetic and I got my eye on her. This is strike one lol. No, strike two, cuz I don’t like her hair. Haha.

And, also, I just wanna dedicate my third oceanup comment of the night to the only reason I have for gracing this site with my presence in the first place………… JUSTIN!!! I love you! Including how you shade! As if last night, watching the 1D fan meltdown over Zayn, didn’t have me laughing enough… Here comes Justin’s shady ass lol:

“@justinbieber: I will always be there to catch you. #AlwaysKidrauhl”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The best. Hey, Directionaters! It’s not too late to come back to Team Bieber, you know. It’s never too late! Everyday is a new opportunity to turn your life around. Choose today. LOL

• david conway

dear selena gomez oecan up .com web site hi my name is david conway and the only comment i have for selena gomez is that i do love her chest a,lot more than this post , love david b conway

LOOOOOL but they’re both using each other for fame, jheeze can’t people see that?

• Annabelle

its called having a good PR and connections.

hahahhaha omg, nice one

How lovely, lesbians on the beach.

• Still Anonymous

I’m sorry did someone mention Miley? Because I didn’t… How do you even know whether or not I’m a Miley fan, do you stalk me or something? I actually like Selena, but you’re the one who’s delusional if you think she’s more famous than Justin lol. I’m going to assume that sentence came out wrong because you can barely speak english, and hope that you don’t actually believe that.

POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

Do I think Jelena should be on the list of Music Power Couples? Yes… Let’s be real, Justin Bieber is HUGE in music. All I was saying is that he is the most powerful one in this coupling. If Selena was dating a guy from BIg Time Rush, that couple would just not make the list. Just an observation. This has nothing to do with Miley.

Use your “power” for good children!!

• BrokenArrow

The fact that this comes from a miley hater who claims how irrelevant Miley is and writes novels about her,uses leasbian or anorexic as an insult and contradics herself in every sentence makes it even more laughable.

• BrokenArrow

And then haters think they smarter and they cant even read this is a Music list. LOOOOOOOOL

See how important list are to Claudia when Selena is on it.

Combined 11.2mil. — Miley alone sold more than 20mil. Yes alot was HM — but who is HM = Miley.

Miley irrelevant: LOL (dvd) on best seller list in the US — 1st week sold 105,138 worth 1.4mil. Miley’s film gross is over $1billion.

Selena stans hard up as usual.

MILEY QUEEN :)

he has a better belly then her

• sexonfire11

He is the thunder and she is the lightning
    And she loves the way he
    Knows who he is and to her it’s exciting
    When he knows it’s meant to be
    If that makes sense LOL

love her hair in this pic!!

HUNCHBACK

haha wtf?

• BrokenArrow

he has a better belly then her

cause he works out.

he has a better belly then her

And a better arse

• Elysse

Not only one of the most powerful but probably one of the richest too.. wow! Youngest couple on the list huh?

Two talentless people have sold 11 million CDs… what is the world coming to!?