Police To Contact Selena And Bieber

FFN_Bieber_Gomez_FF7_052712_9127830

LAPD need to talk with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez about an alleged brawl with a photographer back in May, reports TMZ. Bieby and the pap got into as fight as he left a movie with Selena at the Calabasas Commons.

The pap called the cops, but Justin and Selena fled the scene. The police file went to the D.A. for review in June, but law enforcement sources told TMZ, the D.A. needs more information. Do YOU think Bieber is guilty?

Justin could pull a chris brown or an Ocho Cinco number on Selena an his fans will stil think of him as an angel? What is it about this kid that leaves 14 year olds kissing his ass? His talent? Yeah, I’ve seen him live, he dances better than he can sing? His looks? He’s basically Ellen in an unattractive male version. Why can’t his crazy fans accept that this kid has an ego problem and is WAY in over his head? I love the fact that every time he treats his fans like shit and it happens to be caught on tape, Beliebers will SWEAR to god that it’s nit Justin’s fault and it’s the fan. Lolz, they are people who are TEN TIMES more successful than he is and yet, they’re not even HALF as cocky as he is! Katy Perry, Adele, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake all of them are more successful and yet have TEN TIMES MORE CLASS. If Selena is really just whoring him out for fame, there are SO MUCH MORE CLASSIER men she could be doing that with not to mention BETTER LOOKING. There are NBA stars about her age that are way more attractive than she could be dating, and yet, she’s dating this peace of shit?

You seem to be the one obsessed replying over and over to my posts. I might be obsessed with Miley, but I’ve been successful in making you my bitches with your obsessions of me. Heh,heh!
    ==
    peak-a-boo claudia, is that u in disguise?

Selena, please leave this tool and prove to his lame fans that you don’t need him for attention! I’ve heard of you before I figured out “one time” wasn’t sung by a girl after all.

• afffeng110

I am a 48 years old CEO, rich and strong.but still single … now I am seeking a good woman who can give me real love , so i got a username “vince71″ on–Ageloves.CóM— .to date with an older gus, older guys are relatively more successful in career and understand better how to treat their women.,maybe you wanna check it out !

he desperate for attention because bieber fading

he desperate for attention because bieber fading

Do YOU think Bieber is guilty?

^ we’re not the jury

• JesusBale

What a douche…

• TheStraightShooter

What a joke! He was crying and sniffling like an angry baby after their “fight.” And he lost a shoe. I’m done.

Well, at least the cops aren’t looking for Miley. I doubt anyone would want to have to do a body cavity search on her, especially after she revealed those awful cheeks in her shorts. Ewwwwww.

Miley has nothing to do with this post but I can see you’re obsessed with her you carpetmuncher.

• taylorsromeo

bye

• BrokenArrow

ikr.

maybe they were dealing with more serious felonies ?

• Jackie

Yeah he’s guilty

Shouldnt assault someone

“but I wouldn’t want to be known as the pap that got hit by Justin Bieber. That’s just embarassing”

people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame believe me .I wouldn’t be surprised if that pap would end up on talk shows telling the world about what happend during”the bieber encounter” with extra spices to the story

lol, selena doesn’t need bieber to get atencion, its him who’s desperate.. don’t u see in his shirtless photos?.. duh

Yeah, just like i seen 1D having their shirtless twitcam the other night! isnt that being desperate too, or is it different when they do it?

I’m not a fan of neither but 1D’s harrys ass pictures are all over the place
    guess that’s not attention whoring,classlessness nor desperation according to the 1D fans

• happyhate

Yes he is guilty. Stupid Bieber thinks he can get away with everything.. Hope he gets in jail and gets raped in his ass. Selena picks up his stuff like she’s his slave, well guess she needs to be good for something. They are a PERFECT coppel ”It comes naturalllyyy” &”swagg swagg swagg on youuu” they have both stupid lyrics. Stupid overexposed bitches.

I went to his concert. It was shitty, he wasn’t even singing live most of the time it was only playback. I ain’t no fan anymore. And when he doesn’t feel like it he just say go away to his fans.. I’m now into lady gaga she is so nice to her fans and she never gets annoyed by them. Bieber is lameeeeee!

Justin will just pay the system off and his fans will go on thinking he’s a innocent kid who can do no wrong.

this whole thing was so staged. yeah, sure, justin lost a shoe in this “fight”, but yet there’s NO pictures of the ACTUAL physical contact?? we got the “before”, we got the “after”, but NOO PICTURES OF THE VIOLENCE….

welcome to hollywood.

true love just kidding come on we all know why
    that fact this come from a pathetic, stupid and miserable loser like you who are like 22 and doesnt have a social like is so fucking laughable! and you a miley fan dare to say soemthing like that? ahahahahahahaha you are so fucking retarded!

• Jenise

oooh. They in trouble!
    Justin defendin his woman got him in deep filthy sh^t

• Virgie

Terve sivusi on kiva. Kiitos tästä.
    Check out my web site sähkötupakka

I don’t understand what’s taking them so god damn long! This happened in May, and im sure the police know where Justin lives to go and question him about it! On TMZ, sources close to Justin said that Justin is ready and willing to talk to them about it, but its taking this long for them to figure things out? This is such a complete waste of time and taxpayers money, tbh.

• BrokenArrow

I dont know how Selena can stand him.

^ THIS

• sexonfire11

Sep 2, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    I dont know how Selena can stand him.
    true love :P just kidding come on we all know why

sexonfire11 said:
    Sep 2, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    I dont know how Selena can stand him.
    true love just kidding come on we all know why

LOVE, BITCHES!!

I agree with the person who says it’s taking too long. If the police are going to do something about it, it should’ve happened by now. Both people are at fault here. Justin could have kept calm and called the police in the first place instead of doing whatever he did to the pap. The pap shouldn’t have been an idiot and done what he did. No offense, but I wouldn’t want to be known as the pap that got hit by Justin Bieber. That’s just embarassing. I think the pap is more at fault since he was the whole reason it happened. Not a fan f Justin, but the cops taking so long and the paps being stupid is ridiculous.

true love just kidding come on we all know why

lol in the next few months u wills e ethem break and then her kissing 1ds asses and/or fuckin one of them most likely zayn or harry or niall

i don’t know how she can stand him either…