Demi Lovato & Wilmer Date + Black Dress

demie
83405PCN_Demi002
dilmer

Demi’s new tattoos: right foot says ‘Let Go’ and left foot ‘Let God’. Demi Lovato gives a wave as she makes her way into ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ in New York City. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

+ Demi with NO makeup OR hair extentions. Credt: @boopsy429

damn he’s ugly. Niall is better looking.
    ——————

NOP! NIALL IS UGLY TOO

if it were true love on his part he wouldn’t have moved on to minka Kelly like a week after their breakup..

• Your Love is my Drug

i don’t understand at all, she made the biggest deal about how she wouldn’t date no matter how good looking or how much she’d like some one she wouldn’t date. it’s her life she can do what she wants but don’t lie to your fans and make some bull excuse. 2 dates in a row i hardly doubt it’s a friendly going out to dinner
    I dont understand why you even care. Why is it so relevant to your life at all that Demi Lovato isn’t being “straight up” with you about her dating life? Even if she isnt telling her fans exactly whats going on why should she? Demi doesn’t owe you shit.

• xAskTaylorx

She looks bored until the paparazzi hit her face.

Alex Noyes and Joe were her only cute boyfriends.

AWWW DILMER IS TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!
    ——————

wilmer is so old for her

he is phedofile

DEMI LOOK SAD!

SHE STILL IN DRUGS

• Your Love is my Drug

damn he’s ugly. Niall is better looking.
    ——————

NOP! NIALL IS UGLY TOO
    don’t even start anon.

don’t blame demi for lying everyone posted here does it too.

damn he’s ugly. Niall is better looking.
    ——————

NOP! NIALL IS UGLY TOO
    don’t even start anon.

Get ready for a directioner attack

____________________

SHE IS FAKE!

She said she felt better alone, but a lie, STILL WITH WILMER. She lies to her fans, I not more demi fan

she still in druggs too

damn he’s ugly. Niall is better looking.
    ——————

NOP! NIALL IS UGLY TOO
    don’t even start anon.

Get ready for a directioner attack
    _______________

hahahhaahh
    I have not fear, directioners are just as stupid like beliebers

Alex Noyes and Joe were her only cute boyfriends.

,,,,,,

Sep 5, 2012 @ 04:14 pm

_____

but Demi was hooking up with Logan Henderson too.

anyway..If two people really love each other, then they’ll find a way to be together.. Demi and Wilmer always get back together

but Demi was hooking up with Logan Henderson too.

she didn’t actually

He dated Mandy Moore on and off too

niall ugly friendzoned horan!!!

• Zack Taylor

I told you. Demi is lying to YOU LOVATICS! xoxo

• Zack Taylor

I told you. Demi is lying to YOU LOVATICS! xoxo

• Sally Belmont

I was there too and they ARE dating, they were talking very lovingly and she was really kindly. Then a fan asked them if they were dating and they only smiled. They make a great couple. SO if you are her/his fans, you must support her happines! :)

Demi fans are in denial. If they want to be together again, no one can stop it., and
    Niall who?? haha She’s too busy having sex with Wilmer in her freetime.

She’s FAKE

it annoyes me because even though i’m not a fan i do look up to her with respect with everything that she’s gone through, she can lie if she wants but lieing isn’t the way to go in life espically when your in the public eye like her. and it’s not even like she said about not dating 7 months a go it was recently and thats why it bugs me the fact she didnt keep to her word. maybe they are just friends but when your not a fan like me and don’t know everythingseeing two people who have been known to be on and off out in public for two nights it’s confussing. she’s so honest about her recovery so why isn’t she honest about this? if she has started dating even after what she said i just wish she’d admit it or atleast try harder to hide it. :) i think she’s looking very pretty with the no tan though.

you don’t HAVE to support anyone’s happiness, fan bases aren’t religons it’s okay to be sad or upset by something and we don’t have to be okay with everything some one does. we should be tolerant though and not say mean things about people who want to be together but you should never have to be happy for someone because at the end of the day it’s your life and you have emotions that you shouldn’t have to hold back just because of other fans who think that you HAVE to support EVERYTHING some one does. it’s your own life and your emotions

Yeah, she’s SO focused on her career, and this totally was just eating lunch with a guy that she has no romantic interest in. Yep.

Fucking Cokeavato. She needs to stop making her lies miserably easy to see through.

expose her

They don’t make a good couple, he looks really old next to her. But you don’t have to worry about his fans, I don’t think he has any, lol.

Niall who?? haha She’s too busy having sex with Wilmer in her freetime.

At least Niall is std free *shrugs*

I’m pretty sure Demi and Wilmer, despite the fact they dated, are just friends. Cuz I think Wilmer is kinda like a “rock” to Demi, you know, I think he has been helping her a lot, and he always refers to her as an angel bla bla

I think she is taking really serious (by now) that thing of focusing on herself, I think is great. Even though I want Demi and Niall to date!! hahhahah They both said they like each other, plus everybody knows, but I think it’s better if they stay as friends, get to know each other, and if things grow between them, they should date :)

That’s only my opinion though :P

Her tattoo is such a copy of Vinny Guadagninos!!

LMAO I remember on Jersey Shore when he got the tattoo everyone was like WTF, and now Demi decides to go ahead and copy it…

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

If this is the only proof of the date, then I call it bull–there was no date. I believe the first pic. But I don’t think that girl met Demi. The picture looks off.

gross!!!

cute

damn he’s ugly. Niall is better looking.

loving her style :) gorgeous

Seriously, She couldn’t at least smile in that pic with her FANS?! She looks miserable. What a brat, Simon is right!

• k.k.

I don´t understand why Demi should tell who´s she´s daitig? Its her private life. She told herself she doesn’t go public before she gets married . After her break up with Joe,she told that ! I personally think Wilmer is close friend, who had helped her hard times. Give her a break !

she was really tired. she arrived at NYC just a while before that pic was taken. She rehearsed for the VMA pre-show in LA and then flew to NYC for all the interviews she had today…You know…everyone would be tired with that schedule, so leave her alone!

he looks really old like he could be her uncle or dad

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

AWWW DILMER IS TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh people, really? Lovatic or not just let her live her fucking life. No, I don’t support her and Wilmer but I’m not gonna stop listening to her just because of that. Those of you who are, weren’t really fans to begin with. And I don’t know why everyones getting on her now for lying she lied for like 4 years to all her fans but it was for a fucking reason! Literally everything about her life is out in the open let her have this ONE thing to herself. And if she lies about it, who gives a shit? Its for her own personal reasons. Everyone lies, is it right? no, but there’s always a reason.

• skittlesqueen11

Wilmer is so old for her:/ and I LOVE her without makeup or extensions :D and Demi looks soooo cute with glasses!

And unless you’re really good friends with Demi Lovato herself, don’t talk about what she’s doing or not doing behind closed doors because you do not know what the fuck she’s doing.