Joe Jonas Watching The Giants In Studio

weew
erbherh
FFN_Jonas_Joe_VIJ_090512_50875961

Joe Jonas leaves the King’s Road Cafe in West Hollywood. FameFlynet.

He couldn’t be more excited for football!

Every time he likes one of her photos it just causes everyone to react and he knows it. They’re doing it on purpose. Who knows why.

Maybe you react on your own! He is not responsible for what you do! Are you Stupid!?? You want him to be lying! You want him to be with her and you have no proof! So Shut Up!

Stop speaking about that WHORE

Stop speaking about that WHORE
    Why?

Joe is single. He is not dating anyone. you’re pathetic. Stop speaking about that irrilevant person. Get a life. Leave him alone. No one care about her. Bye

i like this pic http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=87446&fid=605271 he has a beautiful profile

Joe post, not bitch post. Stop speaking about her, no one care about that attention whore

Joe is awesome in these pics :)

Sep 5, 2012 @ 09:09 pm

___________

I know it! Please just ignore that troll. She is so dumb.

Nick was wearing Joe’s shirt today

Sep 5, 2012 @ 09:12 pm

Joe is awesome in these pics Smile
    __________

yep, he is handsome

My sexy boy<3

Hey, they were watching football instead of making music. Humph.

• joejonassmile

woooohoooo he looks good
    I was rewatching their 3D concert and their show Jonas …missed them so much ….need to get more :D I cant get enough ….I cant get enough :P

The Haunted Firehouse was the best Jonas episode. They really have a chance here to show what they can do as adults in the music industry. Hope they don’t make some of the mistakes like in the past. (The Demi/Joe fiasco before/during the Camp Rick tour, the Selena romance during Nick’s solo tour.) The music should come out with no distractions.

Joe is the best :):):):)

Joe should know that the lies just come to light.

um , what’s so funny ? why does it look like he’s giggling in all of these pictures ?

Sep 6, 2012 @ 03:48 am

____________

because the paparazzis won’t stop asking stupid questions. haha

He’s smiling in all the pictures. He couldn’t contain his happiness.

They boys are living in the studio lately. Hope we can hear new songs soon

Maybe Ho is bringing new sounds all the way from Hawaii. Helping out with the new album.

Sep 5, 2012 @ 07:33 pm
    he just send this to a fan http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg857/scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=khv

Fake!

Excuse Me! It is not Josephs fault so Shut Up!

Natashia is the #1 Joehoe

lol at that troll again here who still talk about irrelevant people. hahaha her poor argument . That means nothing

How isn’t his fault. He’s the one “SECRETLEY dating” her. Hahahahaha joe what are we gonna do with you . . . ;)

I don’t care absolutely about her.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:I should know b/c I myself am from Honolulu, Hawaii got via twitter when momma Denise Jonas replied to me that someday she’ll bring the boys to the island soon. the Jonas family to vacation in Maui back in April 2011 then christmas 2011 the Jonas family spent Christmas ’11 on Kauai which is one island northwest from my island Oahu then in the summer 2012 after his trip to the Philippines he went alone with Derrick to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (Big Island). I know this because I AM A TRUE PURE FILIPINO ISLAND GIRLTHAT GREW UP IN THE ISLANDS. So please STOP BRINGING UP THE “IRRELEVANT PERSON”.
    so what do you mean by all these info

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcsftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

That’s not cuddling,that’s joe holding her,but that’s not the argument.I’m not doubting that they went out.I’m arguing that,that was months ago! there has been no more sightings of them together,at all.I mean come on, joe has paps follow him and take pictures when he goes out.So why have we not seen any of them together.

STOP talking about Natashia and Joe for crying out loud!

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:The Haunted Firehouse was the best Jonas episode.

my fav was double date that part joe and stella kissed and LOL Joe fell down from the shock hahahaha I was dying!

• Anonymous .. @s

HAHA.. I CANT WITH YOU PEOPLE.. YOURE FUNNY!.

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcsftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcsftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

JOOOEEEE!!! You shouldn’t have LIED to the fans like that!!!! :(

Ho’s gotta go!!

^^^^^^^^^^
    ME 2!!!

I’M MAD AT YOU JOSEPH ADAM MILLER-JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should know b/c I myself am from Honolulu, Hawaii got via twitter when momma Denise Jonas replied to me that someday she’ll bring the boys to the island soon. the Jonas family to vacation in Maui back in April 2011 then christmas 2011 the Jonas family spent Christmas ’11 on Kauai which is one island northwest from my island Oahu then in the summer 2012 after his trip to the Philippines he went alone with Derrick to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (Big Island). I know this because I AM A TRUE PURE FILIPINO ISLAND GIRL THAT GREW UP IN THE ISLANDS. So please STOP BRINGING UP THE “IRRELEVANT PERSON”.

They are not together! So Shut Up! Your assuming thats not facts! His name is not Miller!

• loveislove

This argument over Joe’s love life,is just too funny.I wonder what he would think if he saw these comments.People’s obsession over him and Natashia is just ridiculous.I mean we only saw a few pics,and they were months ago.Now it’s like she’s the only person in his life,because she keeps getting brought up.It’s just idk strange.Is it really that much of a big deal.Maybe he’s with her,and maybe he likes someone else,we don’t know.Lets focus on his career and the important things.I know it’s a gossip site,but there are other things to talk about,besides about her and joe being together,or not,all the time.Getting angry with others,isn’t going to solve it either.

• I <3 the jb’s

He’s giggling,because he is in a good mood! he was excited about football!! and yeah,the paps are probably also saying things to him,that are silly haha

The whole Joe and Natashia thing is getting SO old now.WHO CARES,seriously.They might be dating,or they might just be friends.We will never know.It’s silly to assume anything,without facts

There ate pictures of them holding hands and cuddling though….

There are pictures of them holding hands and cuddling though….

The fact that “that person” would not even be known to any of Joe’s fans except that she made sure a family member from Hawaii got her name out on twitter when Joe was vacationing w/her in Hawaii. She continues to try get herself attention. The photo on her way to Europe. Tweeting Joe’s friends, tweeting about the Giants game last night, etc. It’s so obvious “what” she is. Why give her the attention she so desperately wants?

The fact that he’s parked infront of a PINK car! Ahahaa only in LA

There are pictures of them holding hands and cuddling though….

==

Where are their pics of them cuddling? lol If you’re referring to hand holding.That was MONTHS ago! maybe they broke up,we don’t know.

==
    They aren’t afraid to interact with each other,that’s all.Why should they,it’s their Instagram.They’re trying to prove a point,about them not caring.I think they are together,but you would never see them follow each other on twitter,or @reply each other,because that’s too public,so they do it on IG.

Joe looks so happy! i think he got the girl he was waiting for haha JK. I know he was happy for the Football.Pity the Giants lost though.

oh there ARE picture of their cuddling. Is this what people refert to?

he’s looking flawless!!

joe jonas is a flawless human being

• aff

Life is lack of passion now!! As a 26 year-old and single woman at present ,I need a man who can love me back .Since older men are usually more stable and mature than guys at my age , I’ve been looking to date someone who is older in my age. I also have uploaded my photos and have had a complete profile on.. Ageloves C0? -.. under the name of spcmknny . If this sounds like you, maybe you can come to say hi. Please give yourself and me a chance to make life more colorful!!

that smile akskdkjakjdld http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=87446&fid=605256 my bb is so sexy and he know it

Well he isn’t watching it alone. The “Ho” is watching it with him. He liked her IG pic of the game. -_____- Joseph what is your life. Hahahahahahahaha.

Joseph, you’re my brother in law and stuff, I love you but this season belongs to the awesome Green Bay Packers so…

Sep 5, 2012 @ 07:13 pm

she’s not with him you idiot.

Well even if she isn’t “physically” there I mean they are obviously still dating if they keep like each others IG pics.

Don’t know why joe keeps likening them though cause when he does she gets so much hate from fans. But I feel like she secretly kind of wants it. I mean her followers on twitter and IG have gone up so much. I remember before anyone knew about her her IG was private and she had like 100 followers an about the same on twitter and now like 1000 people follow her -_____- just what she wanted Joe wanted to keep it probate but NO she ha tweet how she wished people were
    More public with their “relationships” like ok “Ho” we know what you really WANT an it’s not just joes dick hahahahahahahaha

Fuck Joe. I mean date who you want but don’t contradict yourself by saying how you don’t understand peoria who hide their relatinships when that’s all you’ve been doing…yeah sorry I ranted but this BS is starting to take all the focus off the music and Im soory Joe-Stans its Joseph’s fault. Ooppss

Joe has his G wagon again.

He’s at the studio watching it