Miley Cyrus Lilac Wine Backyard Sessions + Official Site Launch Stunning PICTURES

tumblr_m9u7hktrjp1qkkda8o1_500
mileycyrusphotosexysy

Source: MileyCyrus.com! + some old ones! Pharrell Williams told HipHopWired about Miley: ‘I’m Morpheus, and she’s Neo. I can’t tell her what to do, I can only let her find it within herself. She has an old soul. Her voice is unreal. She’s got that amazing low tone. It sings like it’s from ’79.

I don’t usually compliment my own stuff, but it’s unlike anything she’s ever done before. And I have a lot of respect for her, don’t care what anyone says. ‘Party in the USA’ was a big record. She challenged the pop world with that song.’

she has such a beautiful voice. i’ve missed this so much.

I can’t pay 2 dollars…but i’m sooooooooooooooo into the Miley Cyrus fan forum. What should I do :/?

:party:

• sexonfire11

Happy 4 her
    There is no word can describe how amazing the cover is

Haters dare to say a word ?!

Totally in :love: with Miley’s new 2.0 look.

Holy shit, the difference makeup can make!!! She doesn’t even look like herself. Props to the makeup artist, it’s really well done. I love it! And her new website design is awesome, too. I’m still not a fan of her music, but her new marketing is very nice.

Gurl it’s being creative!!!
    I Have good vibes..it’s like her management it’s ready to make her a music force again.

love the pics!! go MILEY!

• Miley fan

http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=87546&fid=606201 omg! this is my favourite pic.And i love her website.She also sings beautifully in the cover.Now we get to see her at the VMA’s! sweet!

she looks like a lesbian

_

I love this pic too!

Man I want professional photographers to make me look good too :P no but really, this looks great and way more mature than anything else she’s done til now

Miley fan said:

Omgsh I hope she’ll wear a cool dress :)

Man I want professional photographers to make me look good too Tongue no but really, this looks great and way more mature than anything else she’s done til now

You sound like @JesusBale. And I loveeee @JesusBale.

• Bridgetxo

I love miley’s new website.Her look is so stylish,yet edgy at the same time.I can’t pic a favourite picture haha.Not to forget the cover,wow,she sounds amazing! so happy for her

• exoticmist

She sounds amazing on that video.

• Miley fan

Miley fan said:

Omgsh I hope she’ll wear a cool dress Smile
    ==
    Maybe it’ll be like a short mini type dress,since she’s going for an edgier look,or she might surprise us,with a beautiful long dress.I just pray,it’s nothing revealing,or she’ll get hate agin :/

• BrokenArrow

omg the new design of her website looks awesome and the pictures are really nice. I love her hair styled lie that and except for the first picture i love all of them! Specially the one with the big lips!.

• BrokenArrow

The pictures are no even that photoshoped.

• BrokenArrow

omg miley’s just arrived!

BrokenArrow said:

omg miley’s just arrived!

omg! asdfghjkl *bows down and ask her if she can sign my Hannah Montana panties*

YES YES YES

yayay cant wait

not even a miley fan.
    but you look gorgeous, baby.

• BrokenArrow

The cover it’s just amazing.

• Ladyy

She looks so beautiful!

I missed this kind of Talent

Talent has found it’s way back, kick Selena to the curb.

omg. this sound so good to me, i really like this new style, i hope all the album is this good.

btw the picture is beyond slutty.

btw the picture is beyond slutty.
    ——————-
    Are you that ignorant that you believe a picture can be slutty?

• http://dfdgdgd.com gghdhcftr

I think dfdgdgd is totally great

comment on this post..

Welcome to the “new” Miley…neo nazi, sieg heil,ja vill adore mine musac, ya!.

• Still Anonymous

But then when selenas fans praise her… all of a sudden your not a hater? right!!

Wait what? I didn’t say ANYTHING about Selena? I just meant people always try and say, “Miley can’t sing,” or “Miley’s Ugly” and I don’t believe for one second that any of that’s true. Not only that, but I think she has a great heart that people try to overshadow by the negative overdramatizing things are flat out lying about her. My comment has nothing to do with Selena at all (I don’t hate on Selena either), so if you can explain to me what you mean I might be able to respond…

Wasn’t there a similar promotion for the “new” Miley for CBT? Nothing new here, same old, same old has been promoting junk to teeny boppers.

Spare me. You’ve just exposed yourself as a hypocrite who hates as much as everyone else. Shame on you!

AYE SOMEBODY SHOW SELENA THIS VIDEO!!!!!!
    I WILL STOP HATING ON SELENA WHEN SHE SHOWS ME THAT SHE HAS A VOCAL RANGE WITHIN 50 MILES OF THIS.

MILEYS VOICE IS PURE GOD GIVEN TALENT. END OF STORY. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

• http://theinterwebworld.blogspot.com Sung Williama

my wife truly loves your website and she wanted me to come and tell you just how much she enjoys it. internet marketing tips

So autotuned!

THAT LILAC WINE COVER IS AMAZING

• music industry insider

This is not her live voice. She has a voice, but it is *extremely* helped, shined up and polished by auto-tune and effects added in production. Not even a little. A lot. I think it’s great fans appreciate what she does, it just makes me wonder if people know what real talent is nowadays. Example of real talent: Adele. Selena is sweet but her music is very manufactured, as is Miley’s. Also Miley looks so trashy in that first photo. I honestly feel really sorry for her that she feels ‘empowered’ and get so much attention for looking so slutty. I wish her the best, especially that one day she’ll find her true value and worth in what God thinks of her and not in what the fleeting world of fame brings.

Hard to believe that 3-5 years ago, little teen girls gave their allowances up for her to develop into this. There is nothing original about this look. It’s been done so much over the years; Madonna, Pink, Lita Ford, Taylor Momsen, Gwen Stephani, Britney Spears. She’s still milking off the bad Miley vs Hanna Montana; hanna montana turns bad. I thought she was tamed on the last album. wtf?

• http://laesa-shpe.net/ rcapnoic

Omg I loved the photoshoot so stunning , and I absolutely loved her cover of lilac wine I cannnnnt wait for her new album !!!!!!!

Miley is 100000000000000000000000 times beter thn selena…

That cover was beyond amazing !

trash!!

Still Anonymous said:
    Do you here that voice? It’s Perfection and originality. I love her new website and she looks absolutely flawless in these photo’s.

Let the haters hate, we all know she’s great… you can’t help the delusional.
    —————–

opinion are really asshole.

• Byncnony

She looks retarded with that leather diaper on.

i miss the old miley :(

• http://pocketpussyreviewsx.com/california-exotics-devons-private-pleasures-new-soft-touch-vagina-anus/ fclpyxhv

When God created demon I was to to her room opened pocket pussies

Miley c:

• Still Anonymous

Let the haters hate, we all know she’s great… you can’t help the delusional.

btw the picture is beyond slutty
    ____________________________________________

btw this comment is beyond stupid.

I love the website :) and the new image.
    Erhm, honestly I can’t find the picture “slutty”.
    It’s pretty artistic, in my opinion.

bad opinion are assholes, everyone has one. nice opinion don’t.

All you basically said is that haters aren’t constipated, and Miley stans are constipated. What’s your point?

bad opinion are assholes, everyone has one. nice opinion don’t.

OU deleted my comment -_-

It has a Madonna vibe

OMG!!!!!! The website is awsome and her voice is beautiful.

QUEEN MILEY :)

PINK???

• SALCLOGS

very pretty

• LiveGirls

hola whats going on< man? Geile Live Cams Sex Cam live Heisse Sexcam

Fine

• LiveCamLive
  • HottyGirls

Even though i’m not a Miley Cyrus fan i think she looks amazing & sounds really gooooood. She has a beautiful and powerful voice!

opinion are assholes, everyone has one.

opinion are assholes, everyone has one.

Omg

OMG!

O. M. G.

I just can’t-

Y’all don’t understand. THIS is Miley. Not the pop, goody-goody, fake, confused, and tired Miley that the world THINKS she is!

THIS! THIS!… Right here! This is the Miley that has been forever hiding inside that perfect body. This is her.

Sexy, creative, fun, but with an edge. A rock edge. Like P!nk mixed with Rihanna.

This is not just the NEW Miley but the REAL Miley. The Miley that has been kept cryptic and hidden all this time!

I’m soooooooooooooo happy for you, Miley! You’ve finally found yourself AND your amazing style! We are more ready for new music than web YOU are!

And that voice! Oh!… That voice. It’s just too perfect.

“Miley can’t sing… Bla bla bla bla bla”… Lol stfu ur such a delusional liar.

Love you FOREVER, Miley! Now give us some new tunes!

Sep 6, 2012 @ 06:18 pm

Omg

OMG!

O. M. G.

I just can’t-

And that voice! Oh!… That voice. It’s just too perfect.

“Miley can’t sing… Bla bla bla bla bla”… Lol stfu ur such a delusional liar.

Love you FOREVER, Miley! Now give us some new tunes!

I guess you know her personally. Or you are her? Otherwise, I really don’t know where you gather your info on who she really has always been?

Also, do you know how much marketing is involved in this? This isn’t the “real” Miley, this is the “ok what is going sell” Miley and the “what would make a cool site/look”. There are many people that work on her look and her marketing, Miley’s just the artist. She makes the music. She’s just one part of this. Plus, people evolve…it doesn’t mean she was fake or she’s real now…it means she changed, for one reason or another.