Demi Lovato Auto Tune Attack, X-Factor

More Demi under via @lovanas.

Demi Lovato REGRETS some her 12 tattoos. She told LIVE W/ Kelly & Michael: ‘I’ve thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don’t know if I want to have rock and roll on my middle finger. I’m young and I can rock it now and when I get older I can worry about it later.’ On getting her friend’s lips tattooed to her wrist: ‘It was just a spur of the moment, stupid decision.’

To MTV on her #1 Pop song: ‘The reception for my single is so amazing. It’s been going up the charts for a while now and right now I actually have my first #1 single, so that’s really exciting for me. It means so much to me. I never thought I’d be blessed enough to have this opportunity and here I am. It’s just so incredible.

You know, I just think it took a long time for numerous reasons. I think one, it’s not a trendy dance track. It’s kind of almost an old-school song with a verse and a chorus and a bridge. It’s kind of an old-fashioned song. ..But she does have a devoted following and the fanbase she does have really pushed the song and Hollywood Records did a great job to promote the song. And the fact that it was a great song that was really sung well, it just built up steam. It took time, but it happened.’

nice try Demi fan

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

rocio92 said:
    I’m seriously wondering why they hired Demi, there are waaaay better singers than her and Britney, she sings fine but isn’t the best, plus she doesn’t even have the experience to see if someone has the potential to be a star

THIS^^^

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

A++!!!

awkward moment when Demi doesn’t use any autotune and they cut the part out where she said ”but i don’t use any autotune, bro”. The X factor are so drama , attention seeking. omg. poor girl is getting attacked for no reason.

Drama = Good Television

OMFG SARAH

In interview she said that it was heartbroken to tell people they can’t sing or something like that. Well she must be a real good actress then because she seems to do it with pleasure…

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

rofl here real voice bitches! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8MIM3_PcSw

OMFG SARAH
    I wonder if she has any talent other than stalking people.

Britney Spears CAN sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsqIWJZLx5A&feature=related so shut up please :-)

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

rofl here real voice bitches! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8MIM3_PcSw

Jesus! My ears!! That cant be real.

every celebritiy uses autotune…and miley’s singing makes my ears bleeding(morning sun) and same for Selena. i’m not a lovatic/fan..but saying Demi can’t sing is DELUSIONAL because: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkOvo-Miyc&feature=plcp

Sep 8, 2012 @ 03:42 pm

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

rofl here real voice bitches! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8MIM3_PcSw

Jesus! My ears!! That cant be real.

lol it is there’s also another one on enrique iglesias http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifrCFD3QNZc

Sep 8, 2012 @ 03:37 pm

Britney Spears CAN sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsqIWJZLx5A&feature=related so shut up please :)

lol

Those videos were from years ago and even then her voice is average. I would love for someone to put her on the spot and tell her to sing acapella.

that britney ‘real voice’ video always cracks me up everytime

Britney Spears is the best lip-syncer on the planet!!

rofl here real voice bitches! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8MIM3_PcSw

Jesus! My ears!! That cant be real.

Lol, I know for a fact that that’s not real b/c he went on the The Howard Stern show and sang a capella live when that tape of him(it wasn’t him, though) singing bad was released.

Okay these were the two best moments in Britain’s Got Talent. Simon was a judge here too! I thought this was xfactor tho

i think the britney one is real tho rofl

simon’s face when susan boyle sings and the other guy is priceless

My top ten female voices: 1.Beyonce 2.Christina Aguilera 3.Mariah Carey 4.Jennifer Hudson 5.Kelly Clarkson 6.Florence Welch 7.Demi Lovato 8.Ariana Grande 9.Jordin Sparks 10.Justin Bieber, Jk, Brandy

Of course the stupinator fans r hatin. Mad cause selena didnt get offered

simon’s face when susan boyle sings and the other guy is priceless
    Whatever happened to Susan Boyle?

Paul Potts was the best audition. The way the whole crowd stood up and the judge started crying. Plus Simon was impressed.

excuse me did you forgot CELINE DION?? She can kick anybody at any time

I still get goosebumps w/ that audition is AMAZING!!!!

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.
    Just stop.

Can we start the Beatles debate now?

Who has the better voice in your opinion, Mariah Carey or Beyonce?

I’d say Mariah in her prime.

I agree.

OMG GUYS THERE WERE TWO TORNADOES IN NEW YORK TODAY

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.

Um… what ? I mean… what ?

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.

Um… what ? I mean… what ?

kkkkkkkkkkkk.kkkkkkkkk…

skip to 2:46

Imagine if Demi attempted to hit that note or most female singers for that matter.

lol

You are all such haters like she was being straight up and i’m sure she didn’t mean to say “dont follow your dreams” like she just meant singing isnt for everyone sense that was his “dream” like give her a break and she is a really good singer like for her age all the other singers you mentioned are in their 30s

Top Female singer : Selena Gomez

skip to 2:46

You could have warned me to turn my volume down.

Top Female singer : Selena Gomez
    LOL!

You could have warned me to turn my volume down.

lol sorry

Most of the really good female and male vocalists are dead.

Sep 8, 2012 @ 04:33 pm

Jordin Sparks and Ariana Grande aren’t.

Most of the really good female and male vocalists are dead.
    This is true.

i’m sure she didn’t mean to say “dont follow your dreams”

Only a fan of hers can say that seriously after watching the video, smh… SHE IS NOT AN ANGEL !

Who has the better voice in your opinion, Mariah Carey or Beyonce?

Who has the better voice in your opinion, Mariah Carey or Beyonce?
    Beyonce, especially when she sings acapella.

and britney was defending Demi hahah I would be a bitch like britney too omg I love them

Sep 8, 2012 @ 04:46 pm

Who has the better voice in your opinion, Mariah Carey or Beyonce?

I’d say Mariah in her prime.

Mariah’s voice is not what it used to be tho. So IF I had to choose now, I would say Beyonce.

I loved the way Britney jumped in. I cant wait to see Dem and hers friendship blossom.

Can we start the Beatles debate now?

We’ve had the Beatles discussion three time already, so no ( You could but I’m just not going to participate).

Sep 8, 2012 @ 04:58 pm

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.

Um… what ? I mean… what ?

Demi is the female Freddie Mercury.
    I believe that would be Lady Gaga, not Demi Lovato

• jouli1989

Life is lack of passion now!! As a 26 year-old and single woman at present ,I need a man who can love me back .Since older men are usually more stable and mature than guys at my age , I’ve been looking to date someone who is older in my age. I also have uploaded my photos and have had a complete profile on.. Ageloves C0? -.. under the name of spcmknny . If this sounds like you, maybe you can come to say hi. Please give yourself and me a chance to make life more colorful!!

But I don’t think Lady Gaga is that good of a singer :/

Nikki Yanofsky is soo good at singing !

But I don’t think Lady Gaga is that good of a singer :/
    Ehh, I kind of agree with you…

Nikki Yanofsky is soo good at singing !
    Only Canadians know of her. But she does have a good voice.

Nikki Yanofsky is soo good at singing !
    Only Canadians know of her. But she does have a good voice.
    Actually, I’m French ^^

Actually, I’m French ^^

France French or Québécois?

Lady Gaga can sing!

I try had to love her but I don’t know why I just can’t.

Sep 8, 2012 @ 05:16 pm

Actually, I’m French ^^

France French or Québécois?

A parisian :-)

Actually, I’m French ^^

France French or Québécois?

A parisian
    Cool.

Does anyone here like Robin Thicke?

Actually, I’m French ^^

France French or Québécois?

A parisian
    Cool.

Why did you ask ?

Sep 8, 2012 @ 05:28 pm

Does anyone here like Robin Thicke?
    I only know 3 songs of him but I think he’s good

Why did you ask ?
    Because most French-Canadians (from Quebec) like to claim they are just french, but they’re Canadian too, whether they like it or not.

Does anyone here like Robin Thicke?
    I only know 3 songs of him but I think he’s good
    What songs of his do you know? I think his voice is pure sex!

Does anyone here like Robin Thicke?
    I only know 3 songs of him but I think he’s good
    What songs of his do you know? I think his voice is pure sex!
    I only know Lost Without You, Lonely World and Magic and yeah his voice is pure sex…

Why did you ask ?
    That’s so true !!

fuck that shit!Quebec is THE worst place to live. ive lived there my WHOLE life, and yes, I SPEAk both french and english, but i am canadian. the best thing about Quebec is montreal.

Why do you find it that bad ? And what so special about Montreal ?

I love Montreal.

Quebec looks beautiful from what I’ve seen on google images. I would love to live there.

WOW BAD LIST ESPECIALLY IF IT THOSE NOT START WITH ADELE………

• lala

WOW i knew this was going to happen. I as a 26 year old women, the only younger celebrity, musician thats younger than me that i would actually listen to is Nick Jonas.

WOW BAD LIST ESPECIALLY IF IT THOSE NOT START WITH ADELE………

LOL

Really? Nick? Out of all people! It should be Joe!

The first person that comes to my head for over using auto tune is Selena Gomez. Demi was disrespectful here i would say by telling him it’s not meant for everyone but she CAN sing. Britt idgaf about. Simon’s face was priceless lololol. But really, if you listen to Demi’s & Selena’s acoustic versions for their songs it’s obvious. Demi>Selena

Uhm I really don’t know why Demi is being all high and mighty. She does NOT have that good of a voice. Both her and especially Britney use autotune. &Britney sounds like she’s effing high when talking to that dude. Oh and WTF is L.A. Reid? Never heard of him. They all are acting kinda trashy, except for *gasp* Simon.

You must be deaf if you think that Demi does not have a good voice

I don’t agree with people getting off to someone’s else’s expense like this. It probably embarrassed him.

• laceyxox

Demi sure seems like a bully for someone who had a whole fit about being bullied and cutting herself.
    Practice what you preach.

• Untouchable

Is that britney’s best defense for demi? LOL this bitch got burned

Imma let you finnish Paul Potts but Pavarotti had the best version of Nessun Dorma of all time

Ok that was totally taken out of context this is not the entire video ! She was tottaly right to say that ! Gosh people on here can be so rude. The dude said he didn’t have time for being on there to audition and she just said that some people want to work hard for their dream and he obviously doesn’t.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWnx4SSKS2E
    It’s wasn’t all that ok for her to say it that way but you guys don’t have to be so mean about it. I’m sorry for the hater (I’m not a hater nor a lovatic) but I’ve heart the girl sing and she’s really good only the studio version have autotune a lot of celebritys use autotune in their studio version but not when they sing it live.

Grow the fuck up and while you’re at it learn proper grammar/sentence structure.

Demi WAS part of Disney as were many and she’s world renown and he’s what? He could learn a thing or two from her and she was 100% correct and wasn’t in anyway rude, it was criticism and he’s a moron. And you’re a fucktard, rude? maybe. Accurate? 100-fucking percent

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN !!!!! haha I love Simon’s reaction !!!
    It was rude but I can understand that an adult don’t want to take seriously a 20 years old Disney singer.

First of all they didn’t even show the whole clip, only shows the part where Demi talks. But before her Simon just said to him that he was a mouse trying to be an elephant, which i think is an horrible thing to say, then Demi said that MUSIC BUSINESS (NOT DREAMS) where meant for everybody. Do you REALLY think that what Demi said was rude? because i think that she said on nice words what Simon just said. And regarding the “auto-tune” thing, she didn’t even cared about it (you can hear her laughing about this ridiculous comment)because she knows, everybody who ever listen to her sing knows and most importantly her FANS knows that she has an amzing voice. All this buzz is proof that people are always searching something to hate on her. But guess what?? she doesn’t care because she is above all this shit.

its funny how you people stand up for these rich celebs and artist why whats the point there rich they can give a fuck about anybody but themselves and besides most of them dont have any talent there are very few artist that actually do but are not as popular due to how they look nowadays its about how someone looks for example justin bebeier and one direction the only reason there big is because majority of there fan base is girls and theres millions of girls out there making them richer and richer and sadly they dont have any talent what so ever they are just a pretty face

• AcidPinkLemonade

laceyxox said:

Practice what you preach.
    ========================
    MTE. While building up curvy girls, she tears down skinny girls.

• Ditecedge

Fajna strona allegro

If anyone has heard Demi live, they would know that she DOES NOT use auto tune hardly ever like this delusion idiot says she does. She sounds the same live as she does on the CD. If this guy is gonna throw insults, he should at least get his facts straight. She uses it every now and again for effect, sure, but so does EVERY artist out there nowadays. Hear her live. She is incredibly talented.

• Billy

Demi Lovato= Mega Bitch

• john C

Make her step down. That’s horrible.

Agreed. She must go. That’s horrible. Make her leave.

• Robgnw81

[p]I’m grateful and said: I hear you . capital t hair styles, just like the surf and also waves.[/p][p]Facing this near the scene, tw o signs of the kingdom of a warrior suddenly left the sword, with tears in her ghd deluxe eyes, down on his knees, voldemort, he does not heed his enemies stood outside, in a to will already have rolled blade axe is ghd pink limited edition up . Check out the advantages from the usage of ceramics, numerous makers adopted this system ghd blue serenity for hair items and offered which the utilization of ceramic took a new turning stage.[/p][p]Large sub-constant sound of ice ahead of the horse from the carriage seat came ghd radiance set tonight we rest in the citys hotel one night and then tomorrow morning hurry? Night Sakura Kanle Yan Ze down the night lying in his arms for a day to catch cherry blue Ye Hao way everyone is tired . Sadly, the[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]ghd hair straightener[/url] expression on his face to show it.[/p][p]She helped me up, anxiously asked: Ray Raymond, this re[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]ghd straighteners sale[/url]ally is how . also as your arranged of costs and styles.[/p][p]Blue Night Sakura Sakura Ze break open the arms of the night turned back to him readily Taking the hands of the glass to move the stone table on the balcony go to bed early night! Night Sakura Sakura Ze att[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]cheap ghd straighteners[/url]entively watching the night of delicate blue back into the room smiled and shook his head and hand will be the night cherry blue crystal wine glasses on the table just breathe in the hands . Periods have got thankfully moved on! Currently, homeowners are generally a great deal more picky about the lighting fixtures or fittings they’ve got installed in their the kitchen; along with really correctly thus.[/p][p]Again, this particular product can be used to create curls, flicks and perfectly straight hair.[/p]

mhhh i could understand it if this guy said that to Britney, but Demi is a great singer actually… so, no need to say that

It wasn’t bullying holy fucking shit was simply criticism, you’re worse at taking it then he was. Grow the fuck up.

WTF i thought Demi was like queen of anti bullying. I dont think she’s suited for x factor i mean shes putting people down isn’t that bullying? I give this guy mad respect for saying she uses autotune because it is true.

• rocio92

MTE

her fans are always like don’t say anything to her she is helpless and with many issues… but then they’re trashing Selena calling her fat and tweet that they are happy Selena’s sister died & I’m just like wtf

Demi is the same she says don’t bull chubby girls but make the skinny ones feel like there was something wrong with them :/

LOL nick jonas ahahha sad life much
    normal 26 yr olds usually have better stuff to do than going on a childish site discussing disney kids

THIS!!!!

LOL nick jonas ahahha sad life much
    I was thinking the same shit!

• Anonymousjen

Love Demi poor guy just couldn’t take it. Brit good friend

• bleach

OOOOOOOOH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

i need the emma stone gif here.
    + simon’s face was the greatest of all time

• JesusBale

Bitch got owned http://i.imgur.com/hK5Ne.gif

Bow to this flawless man.

i love this guy omg so true demi sounds like a dying cat!! they were so rude to him

All these comments makes me LAUGH! Haters gonna hate but the fact is that Demi does not use auto tune like selena gomez, rihanna, nicki minaj.. etc

Demi has actually TALENT.

Wtf was his “talent” anyway??? Besides being a dick!!

LOL, X Factor is going to be fun to watch this year

Bow the fuck down to this man.

LOL OMG even simon laughed

• rocio92

BURN!! + Britney it’s a total bitch here.. and Demi you supposed to encourage people to follow her dreams not discourage them…

I never expect to see her saying something like that… maybe the guy is the worst singer ever but he didn’t deserved that

and Britney at this time be thankful someone is watching you!!

LOL at Simon just laughing

I feel like demi got a big head ont his show and this guy just DROPPED her down to earth. even simon laughed. her critics are not good because shes so young and inexperienced so the factthis guy wasnt going to take it was priceless

• rocio92

LMAO! I cant stop watching this video.

my top voices is adele christina augerila beyonce mariah carey whitney houston shania twain and some others but demi and britney wouldnt even make the top 100

excuse me did you forgot CELINE DION?? She can kick anybody at any time
    The only reason why she’s not on my list is because she’s on a whole ‘nother level!

Lol, I bet Demi could make it on the top 100. Britney doesn’t deserve to be on the top 100. Maybe top 3,000 though

it’s people who like to use ‘thats autotuned’ as a insult i hate. autotune is used on many songs and yes i was probably used on demi’s album just like many artist as they use it for an affect not to mistake the note they didn’t miss they use it for only a short period not the whole song. theres reverb which gives a echo effect like autotune but doesn’t change the notes sung or the voice at all which people often mistake for reverb. when you learn studio recording please come back and say that it’s autotuned

it’s people who like to use ‘thats autotuned’ as a insult i hate. autotune is used on many songs and yes it probably was used on demi’s album just like many artist as they use it for an affect not to mistake the note they didn’t miss they use it for only a short period not the whole song. theres reverb which gives a echo effect like autotune but doesn’t change the notes sung or the voice at all which people often mistake for autotune. when you learn studio recording please come back and say that it’s autotuned

Demi would murder Britney in a sing off.

Do the females voices have to be alive?

My top 10 famous female singers (including opera cuz im sort of a music geek lol) in no order at all
    . Mado Robin
    . Judy Garland
    . Maria Callas
    . Ella Fitzgerald
    . Whitney Houston in her prime
    . eula bel
    . aretha franklin
    . Mariah Carey in her prime
    . Celine Dion

that’s all i can remember now

Demi would murder Britney in a sing off.
    Any singer today can beat Britney in a sing off, except for Selena Gomez.

Do the females voices have to be alive?

• barbiescunt

LOL BURN. I hate artists who over use auto tune. Both Demi and Britney fall into that category, thus they were rightfully owned. GOOD ON YOU FAILING CONTESTANT!