Married To Jonas In-Law-tervention #4

Kevin will be on Watch What Happens LIVE! on Wednesday on BRAVO.

It was a week ago! I was just there it is there just keep scrolling down!

I have already heard that the youngest is a bitch! Why did she attack Mandy?

• Ijustneedyounow

i really don’t like dina at all… she seems like an ungrateful spoiled brat
    i don’t like mandy either… so i don’t really care what was going on there

• Natasha

Wow, people really don’t have a brain hey. The show is so twisted and people just follow that. The jonas fam is made to look bad and the deleasas good. People will makes excuse for the deleasa but won’t think rationaly when it comes to the jonas fams behaviour and intentions. Danielle is always fighting with kev, her family is so intrusive and forward but they won’t be potrayed that way. Talking about their sisters virginity, mikey asking grandma when last she got layed etc But danielle is fine with all that just cos its her family. Serious double standards. The jonas have to kiss ass and still get a bad rep. Even Kev got such shit for that banana joke! Etc Danielle only wants kev to be with her fam and her fam just expect things from them. Like danis sister! She’s so rude and ungrateful. But danis the same. And it seems like kevs a deleasa, he kisses their butt but he will fight with his own fam, even when they are not wrong. He just picks on stupid things and dani always misinterprets things to make jonas so bad.

Why don’t you like Mandy dear!? The point wasn’t Mandy the point was she is rude!

Excuse Me! The Jonases are in NOOOO Way perfect! I don’t like the Deleasas either but there is nothing wrong with virginity!

I don’t agree with the Loving Mother bit!

Where do they get off thinking they Are royalty!??? Thats What gets Me!

They are in NYC now!

• xAskTaylorx

Sep 10, 2012 @ 03:25 pm
    Natasha said:

I applaud you. Very nice. Better than anything else. Lol.

Mandy made a post about her relationship w/Joe and said some very sweet things about him. (Unlike some of his exes) Then Mandy attacked her. When people tweeted about it she said she was defending family. From what? Mandy had nothing but nice things to say. It was weird.

• Ijustneedyounow

Sep 11, 2012 @ 07:23 am

i don’t like mandy because she loves to mention the jb at any opportunity she get’s, just to get a little bit attention and that’s just really annoying and desperate in my eyes.
    i actually thought the part where katie talked about mandy loving the attention/fame was kinda true(as mentioned above)… i just didn’t get why she said something about “defending family”

Sorry, correction. Then Katie attcked Mandy. Mandy didn’t attack anyone.

All I see is fake,fake,fake love…

She attacked Mandy for her family over what? Exactly what did she say?

True!

Whom!

• xAskTaylorx

I just looked up Katies twitter account and nothing was there… How long ago was this? Or could it possibly have been deleted?

The point I am trying to make is she started the problem by laughing at what she said about Joseph!??? Which was not Funny! ????

I think the Deleasa family is pretty nice. The youngest one (Katie?)attacked Mandy (the Jobros friend who they wrote the song about) on twitter last week though and she was quite the witch. Mandy kept her cool though and responded back with class. Since Mandy wasn’t her friend but the Jonas families friend, it was strange.

Denise needs to realize tht Kev & Dani are adults who need to live their own life. She doesn’t need to “speak into Danielle’s life.” Danielle is who she is & Denise needs to accept that.

• rayna.

for ya’ll asking what was so funny about Mandy’s blog, well I find it pretty pathetic that she writes a blog about her & Joe’s relationship that ended years ago when they were in highschool when no one was asking her ass about it. she tries so hard to be relevant & I just can’t with her.

Its pretty sad that Danielle is as uncomfortable as she is around the Jonas family. They’ve been together 5 years! It’s easy to understand now why they moved out of Texas to NJ.

• Ijustneedyounow

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:06 pm
    rayna. said:

THIS! you speak my mind dear!

• Ijustneedyounow

her patheticness and desperation to be relevant is what’s funny.

• xAskTaylorx

I don’t think Denise meant anything by that comment. She was merely trying to make a joke, but it just came out sounding sarcastic.

Kevin took it the wrong way, but he was just trying to protect his wife.

I didn’t really like Mrs. Jonas’ attitude in the first episode, but she is just a loving mother in the end who doesn’t see her kid that often. And I agree with your comment.

• Ijustneedyounow

Sep 11, 2012 @ 03:35 pm

You didn’t even read the blog! Then!
    i did read it and i know she only said good things about joe but the fact that she still can’t shut up about a little high school relationship that didn’t work out is pretty pathetic. she keeps on bringing them up to get attention because nobody would care otherwise

• xAskTaylorx

No offense, but Dina acted like a spoiled brat or “all about me” on the show. Just pointing that out. Sometimes tv makes you look bad when you don’t want to be. I loved her Barbie cake though. Lol.

kevin is one crazy funny man.
    probably the only sane person in the jonas family.
    and the rest of Danielle’s family are normal and lovely.
    the end.

• xAskTaylorx

Oh! Did I forget to mention I loved the show. Bad acting, but still love them! Haha.

Their not acting one! Joesph is incredible two! That Bitch Danielle I don’t like end of story!

The only thing I like in the Deleasas is when the Father gets emotional and the not having sex part! Thats it!

• TheStraightShooter

Their mother is a pretentious bitch! Having an issue with Danielle because she used paper napkins? Well, excuse her, obviously she didn’t realize she was dining with royalty! Good for Kevin for standing up to her and telling her to back off.

Kevin took it the wrong way, but he was just trying to protect his wife.

I HATE DANIELLE :/ SHE IS WEIRD!

is Nick on the video? just wanna know so I don’t have to watch it if he isn’t

You didn’t even read the blog! Then!