Jonas Brothers Together Forever IN NYC!

FFN_Jonas_Brothers_SCP_091112_50883390
FFN_Jonas_Brothers_SCP_091112_50883378

Flawless Jonas Brothers leaving their New York City hotel on Sept. 11.

FameFlynet. Nick’s hair is cutE!! They’re staying @ London Hotel. Thx Jenn!

Søe said:

joe with new girl

==
    Maybe he just put his arm around on the chair to stretch,but they don’t seem too cosy,like they’re together.I mean if they are,then WOW he moves very fast,when it comes to girls!

Who is she? i wonder

Leave Joe alone. He is single. You’re pathetic and so stupid. You’re really annoying.

Seriously Nick you’re too handsome!

Why do people always give out their locations?

• Patrick33

Your blog is a source of information, I am an avid reader and I wish you good luck.
    Creation site web maroc

Oh God. Let the drama begin. Joe was with a girl last night. Here for the meltdowns and hate.

So I guess Jatashia broke up.

So I guess Jatashia broke up.

yup!!

lets remember that YOU started it!!!

Yay! All three looking good! Dani looks beautiful :)

I’m sad about Jatashia. Their relationship kept oceanup entertained for months! It was fun watching everyone freaking out. Guess good things never last.

Bummer

3 GUYS HOTS

Bummer

LOL

Actually Nick is the tallest out of the 3 and you can tell when they go to the beach etc… when their barefoot. Nick is 5’9, Joe and Kevin are both 5’8 but usually Nick wears shoes with low platform.

false. joe was with Nick last night. there was no girls with them. the only girls that would of been around them are Dani, Katie and Dina and two for the three of them are married.

What she said, Joe was NOT with a girl last night. Stop trying to spread your stupid rumors.

leave joe alone please

==
    What girl? pics or you’re just lying

Well there was another girl there and she was in between (kinda) nick and Joe . But your right the deleasa’s were all there with kev and dani also. Allegedly joes arm was around her (or) she was on his lap (not sure)
    Boopsy(NY) stalker on twitter said it looked like joe and her were together
    Others say Otherwise . BUT who cares ? Joe talks to TONS of girls . . . . . who knows ? ? ?

I saw some say that Nick looked annoyed and stuff at the concert. To me he looks very tired, maybe having issues with blood sugar. One pic I saw he looked mad, but then when I saw it again, he actually looked like he was dozing for a moment. Also saw ppl were upset bc they didn’t stop and greet SOME fans! Give them a break, I have never seen celebs stop for fans as much as these boys do, apparently the stopped for a few bc I saw pics, but maybe they were tired & just wanted to get home or something. Most celebs never stop, be thankful these do most of the time.
    _______________

they look tired!
    because they stay in the studio long time :/

i love jonas work for the fans!

Leave Joe alone

Stop spread rumors about Joe. He is single. Leave him alone

A few years ago, I’d tell you I’d fuck Nick and Joe, now I’d fuck all three including Kevin.

• Søe
  • loveislove

Joe is such a serial dater.I’ve lost count as to how many girls he’s been with.He doesn’t like to be single,that’s for sure.Or he’s just flirting,who knows.I think it’s too soon to be dating someone else.

Poor Joe, people are so pathetic and stupid. They believe everything they see. Superficial world…

===

LOL the picture is right there in the post.He had his arm around her!? that’s proof enough!!

Joe is single. Stop spread pathetic rumors and move on. Leave him alone.

I am sure Joe is tired about all these rumors, fake news. Joe is NOT dating anyone. HE IS SINGLE.

• loveislove

People are in denial on here lmao

==
    How the flip do you know? do you know him? no so get over it.He loves to date or flirt with girls

• loveandpeace

You guys are SO funny! arguing over someone’s love life,seriously? i. just. can’t lol!

Proof enough? You’re so hilarious and stupid. Joe is single. Leave him alone. I am sorry for him cuz of some people here.

Nick looks so bored in that picture. WOW

Sep 12, 2012 @ 11:15 am

Who is she? i wonder

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

NATASHIA :(

she’s sitting on his lap dead

If she’s a nobody,then why! is his arms around her!? give me a break

Winnie The Pooh :)

Joseph looks so cute with his little hood up.

• Robyye29

All of the pouches is required to be written that has a key phrase who encourages lets recycle, Any time practiced seeing that safeguard against the wiles for incredible mood, peridot ended up being pierced and UGG Metallic Classic Short Boots 5842 Silver afterwards strung relating to the frizzy hair connected with a donkey, along with coupled to the got out of left arm.

Exactly what he or she loved the majority of regarding Wusthof had been the actual specially-contoured long lasting plastic manage which suits thclassic tall ugg bootse actual hands completely.

I startall ugg bootst out the examination circle which includes a heated up core in order that the van is going to benefit from EV way.

And then uncovering a variety of tone variants commonly are not a challenge in the least.

Addressing the only thinclassic tall ugg boots
    sale
    g that goddamn CONTRACTS.

It involves work at night and the industry knew it so they provide this for the safecheap tall ugg bootsty reasons.

Really his arms around her??? This is so hilarious. Joe has no his arms around her. Poor Joe. Leave him alone. He is not dating anyone.

Natashia and Joe broke up. :(

• aNonYmouS

An omission is A lie to

==
    OMG the top picture you can see his white long sleeve jacket behind her neck! are you blind? https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429905_416504495064650_989592236_n.jpg

i’ve heard “poor joe” a few times now LOL why? he’s obviously happy

Really?? Joe has his arm on the chair. I believe you are blind hahaha.

Poor Joe cuz some stupid people on here. Joe is single, but if you don’t believe it is a your problem..

Joe is single. He is not dating anyone. He is honest with everyone.

Really?? Joe has his arm on the chair. I believe you are blind hahaha.

==
    Same thing,it’s behind her neck! omg!

THE STUPID TROLL IS HERE AGAIN… GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE

I think its photoshopped. If you look you’ll see that theirs no arm and chair in the bottom pic.

• Joe Adam Jonas

Listen guys,it’s me Joe.Believe me or not.I love my fans,and would do anything for you guys.Someone told me about Oceanup,and yes i checked out the tags under jonas brothers,and was shocked at the comments.I hope you know i would never lie to you guys,you mean the world to me.I’m not going to correct what people are saying,because no matter what they say,people will still believe what they want to believe,no matter what i say.Just know that nothing is always as it seems.I’m happy where i am in my life,and things are going great,i love you guys! i just ask that you respect me and my personal life,and the subject of my love life.We have a tour coming up,and we are looking forward to seeing our amazing fans there,supporting us.

Well again,i love you guys,and thanks again for all your support.You all mean the world to me and my brothers,you have no idea.

That’s all guys.Peace out yo! from Joe
    ps- if my schedual allows me,i might check back later,t osay hi

? Joe Jonas?? hahaha. Jonas shut up, you’re gay !

Joe you are love of my life.

• teer2

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who truly is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know find out how to convey an issue to gentle and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more well-liked since you undoubtedly have the gift.

oe Adam Jonas said:

That’s all guys.Peace out yo! from Joe
    ps- if my schedual allows me,i might check back later,t osay hi

—————————————————-

I still don’t think you were honest with the fans, “Joe.” :(

• xAskTaylorx

I thought it was just the three guys hanging out until I scrolled down….. Oh well, she looks pretty I guess? They all do— handsome? Lol.

• jadaxonickj

Dani should’ve stayed home.

They were all going to see Dani’s brother Mikey sing at some club. Of course, Dani’s going to go. Maybe they were filming for “Married to Jonas”

Why are that at a hotel?? Nick & Joe might have been picking kevin& dani up maybe bc Nick said he has his apt until Nov. Who knows with these boys, they are so random sometimes, which I really like.

Did Joe get taller or is it just the way he stands?

Joe is the hottest

I cannot wait for their concert next month!!! Counting down the days as we speak!