Demi Lovato & Wilmer DATING AGAIN

x_factor_prermiere_04_wenn40743119999

Demi Lovato is dating Wilmer Valderrama agai approximately two years after their first love changed into friendship, reports E! Online. Dilmer were spotted having dinner at El Torito in Sherman Oaks, California, on Sunday night. Demi celebrated her 20th birthday with Wilmer last month, they definitely are dating.

From Deb: Hello, I am an X Factor season 2 contestant that was booted at round 4. I wanted to tell you that you had some errors in that spoiler. Simon Cowell’s guest was Mark Anthony not Boyce Avenue. Demi had the category of 17-24 not Britney and Britney is actually filming her judges homes portion this week. I don’t know who her guest is yet but I’ll know at the end of the week.

Why would she date a kid when she is in love with a real man? And about the “she said she wasn’t gonna date for a year..” so what? She didn’t plan it, it just happened get over it.

lol @ the one who said wilmer is real man.

“so what? She didn’t plan it, it just happened get over it.”

yeah right!

she looks so old used

if niall a kid then so is Demi because they’re the same age.

What about niall :( poor kid

• xAskTaylorx

I think Demi lied because she said something about focusing on music AND ONLY music, not dating for a long long time! Lol. Really Demi? Strike two or three in the last two years.

• xAskTaylorx

She looks like Kate Winslet for some reason, change the hair and look a little paler. Maybe, just maybe! XD

Why the lies Demi? You were still f*cking Wilmer while rumors about Niall kept growing (for X-factor ratings i guess) and you say all the time: “I’m focused on my career”. Yeah sure. How disappointing!

UGH why not Niall..

Nasty whore

I love Demi. But I thought that she had more sense then that. Now we don’t know if she is dating him or not. I think,she could do better then him. Why can’t she see that he is just a user and nothing more. He only comes around went she is doing good. I can’t stand him, there is something about him that is just not right. Plus he will only be known as handy manny or whatever & that guy from that 70s show. I hope she see what he really is. I think they are friends.

Niall is 18, Demi is 20. i’ll think you’ll see that, thats not the same age..

agreed

He’s 19 actually… They’re only 1 year apart

fat and fake

• sexonfire11

Sep 12, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Let’s place bets; Wich one of the ex Disney girls will get married first?

A) Miley and Liam

B) Demi and Wilmer

C) justin and Selena
    —————
    miley
    it’s hard to put the 3 guys together because Justin doesn’t count as a man XD

• sexonfire11

Sep 12, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    Let’s place bets; Wich one of the ex Disney girls will get married first?

A) Miley and Liam

B) Demi and Wilmer

C) justin and Selena
    —————
    miley
    it’s hard to put the 3 guys together because Justin doesn’t count as a man XD

such a bull shitter, yes she should be able to date who ever she wants and when ever but if she wants to date then don’t fucking tell the world about 4 times + about not dating for a year or focusing on recovery. she shouldn’t of made such a big deal about it. maybe it’s not offical till she says but i bet she’s wondering how the hell she’ll get around this and not look like a bigger liar then already. she’s really let me down with this lieing to fans :( everyone knowns they use to be romanticlly involved and if you then decided to go out to dinner with your ex but just friends people are bound to think there dating.

I say Demi and Wilmer because let’s be real… Miley’s engagement with Liam is a Delta Goodrem engagement. LAWL

ok people need to stop assuming just because they go out to dinner doesn’t mean they are dating get over it she just said on about four different interviews that she wasn’t going to date for awhile.

• sexonfire11

well Wilmer is not a bad guy but he is a little bit old for Demi
    it’s not only the age difference ,The way he thinks is different too (12 years )

anyway whatever makes her happy

Poor Niall though! :(

She is SOO dumb!!! He is obviously using her!!! I mean the first time I thought he loved her and all but it`s been 3 years that the same thing happens… he fucks other girls then go fuck her, gets tired and fucks ither girls and then fucks her…Is this going to happen forever??? I want demi to find someone who TRULY loves her and WANTS to be with her. But if she is fine about been used I`m ok too, It`s not me anyway hahaha

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just because they had dinner doesn’t mean they’re dating. Yes they have a past together but exes can be friends. Clearly they ended their relationship on a good level. She loves and trusts him, and I highly doubt it’s anymore than a friendship right now. She’s said that she doesn’t want to date anyone for at least a year, she wants to work on herself before she can romantically be with anyone. I don’t think Demi would lie to her fans. She’s allowed to have guy friends, and it’s pretty bad she can’t go out to dinner with them without being labeled as a couple.

Sep 12, 2012 @ 10:53 am

not sure what world you’re living in! but demi has lied to her fans about dating before and E! IS pretty legit. Come on! we’re not dumb. who goes out with an ex out to dinner alone various times & then head home for some ‘bonding’ time? like no, nobody spends so much time with an ex unless you’re fucking them! i guess minka kelly already dumped him!

I agree. “I’m not gonna date anybody for a whole year, and I made that clear to him.” Yet, she’s still seeing Wilmer on the down low. We’re not stupid.

All she’s done is led Niall on. With the Skype messages, and being excited to meet him. Getting his hopes up. He really really likes her and I just feel bad for him.

Niall is singing Someone Like You by Adele right now. LMAO

I bet Niall feels like shit right about now.

I love Demi like a lot. But this is really fucking confusing. NO Wilmer is a dick and a womanizer. I really don’t like him. even is she reconsidered her one year dating rule it should be for someone who can treat her right. not fuck her and then dump her. that’s just fricken bull.

Woahh. Wilmer is older then Britney Spears haha just saying

oops i meant than

comment on this post..

I hear a rumor that she has gotten in trouble with her bosses at xfactor because the Wilmer thing is totally ruining the pr thing with niall that she agreed on.

Demi is a recovering addict, one thing addicts are good as is being sneaky and using people for their own desires.

Demi and Wilmer are in love.

• Ditecedge

Fajna strona allegro

awww I feel so bad for Niall :”(

• JemileyGleek1D

OMG!!! She friendzoned Niall from the begining….but All of you are thinking that Niall is dying to be with her!! Maybe He has the same interest as her and just be a good friend with her!! that’s why they had a dinner and then Niall went to Justin’s!! It’s clearly that they just want to be friends and that’s it…I bet that if it’s true that Demi and Wilmer are dating again Niall already knows it!

So stop bitching Demi and stop thinking that Niall is a poor guy that doesn’t know anything about life!! ‘Cause He’ll be turning 19 tomorrow and He’s in this business!! He’s not dumb…and is living his life as he wants!

*shakes head* Sometimes you can’t help somebody that doesn’t want to be helped.She has to live and learn from her mistakes.I’m just dreading when she comes out with a song or an interview saying ”oh wilmer broke my heart blah,blah blah.I’m just going to roll my eyes because we all know his dirty past so anyone stupid enough to get into a relationship with a player who kisses and tells deserves what’s coming to them.We didn’t say we warned you demi.

demi is a dirty slut

Seems like she preached this whole “single” life thing because she didn’t want to date Niall. If that’s the case at least we all know she doesn’t care about the “it” boy at the moment. Still not a fan of wilmer though he is too creepy….

It’s cute how some of you are concerned about Niall, but I’m sure he’s fine.

GUYS STOP TEH HATE IF DEMIS HAPPY IM HAPPY AND LOVATICS SHOULD BE HAPPY 4 HER AN D HATER SMOVE TO THE LEFT QUEEND IS WILL SLAY EVEN IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

Niall turned 19 today so they’re basically the same age only 1 year apart. SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE! NOT

• Isabella

Not Wilmer! I hate him

We still support Demi and ONLY Demi, not her boyfriends, we’re just sad Demi is dating freaking Handy Manny, he’s a has been. Like I can’t and he’s not even hot. Neither is Niall either tbh so whatever.

first i agree we should only support demi but exuse me hun niall is gorgous and im not some kid im 18 and i think he adorable maybe not the sexiest guy but hes def attractive

Yes, Demi’s 20, but she’s MUCH more mature than him, she’s has been working since she was 15 and she’s been through a lot. You can’t compare Demi’s 4 last year of life with Niall’s.
    About “she’s lied to her fans again” not like I feel betrayed or anything lol

Niall is just a kid. I think he’ll be super hot in 2 years but right now he looks like such a baby next to Wilmer.

I can assure you Demi is more mature than Wilmer as well. Wilmer is 32 and acts like he’s 18.

Sep 12, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

Wilmer looks the same age as Simon Cowell.

Demi should date Simon.

• xAskTaylorx

About “she’s lied to her fans again” not like I feel betrayed or anything lol

Hold up on mature, getting there but no.

Wilmer looks the same age as Simon Cowell.

Seriously?! Wilmer is so hot, Simon is old

Demi should date Simon.
    I’m all for this. :D

• Still Anonymous

E!’s definition of dating may be different from Demi’s definition. There is a difference between going out on Dates, like Demi & Wilmer did the other night, as well as Demi & Niall did after the VMA’s… and then there is defining a relationship with someone as exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend. Obviously Demi is “dating” in the sense that she is going out on dates with Wilmer. The question remains whether or not they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend again. I think we’ll have to wait for Demi to confirm that herself…

• skittlesqueen11

I only like wilmer because he has the same birthday as me, and Demi likes him. I think he’s better than when she was dating trace Cyrus. :l

Wilmer

Simon

It depends on the pic you choose, anyway, I don’t even consider Simon as dating material for Demi, he’s 52

K another one:

Besides age is just a number people say. So what’s wrong with Demi dating Simon?

So what’s wrong with Demi dating Simon?

I think age is just a number but there’re limits, especially when one of the parts is 20

Sep 12, 2012 @ 12:29 pm

Wilmer looks the same age as Simon Cowell.

Seriously?! Wilmer is so hot, Simon is old
    _____________

WILMER HOT? HAHAHAHHHA HE IS HORRIBLE! FATN AND UGLY LIKE DEMI

Sep 12, 2012 @ 10:39 am

_________

They are perfect for each other. Demi is a bitch too. She fucked Logan henderson when still was with wilmer…and so Wilmer fucked Minka Kelly.

DEMI IS LIAR AND UGLY

DEMI WANTED PUBLICITY!

PAST YEAR
    SHE WHO ARE? NOTHING

I can see Demi and Simon fucking but no dating.

Wilmer used to be semi-cute when he was younger. Now he has a serious case of eye bags and looks really old.

OMFG WILMER WHEN HE WAS THE SAME AGE AS DEMI! AHAHAHAHA BLAST FROM THE PAST

• Anonymousjen

I want demmi with Niall. But then again is her life

• SubwayToVenus

I think he’s the kind of guy Demi needs.

• SubwayToVenus

Demi will NEVER date Niall, I don’t get why people keep pushing this so much, she has friendzoned him and if they ever date, it’s PR, so please people move on, Demi has slept with Trace Cyrus, Alex Deleon, Joe Jonas and Wilmer Valderrama, she will never date Niall Horan.

LMAO. Niall got friendzoned so fucking hard i’m dying.

I totally agree

She’s been lying to her fans :/

pretty girl and i love her music and thats all i care about, so if she’s happy with him then so be it.

• bel0592

She’s not lying to her fans. She’s trying to keep her private life safe. You don’t know have to know who she’s dating to love her. If she wants to say that she’s single it’s ok.
    And guys, please, if you see them together haging out and stuff that everybody knows, seems that they’re dating. Sometimes it’s not necessary to say EVERYTHING.

we KNOW she’ll never date Niall. What I hate is the fact that she makes Niall think there is a chance, without out right telling him there isn’t. Telling him she’s waiting a year, is making him get his hopes up. It just hurts me that he really really likes her, and she’s just stringing him along.

cue gay guy voice @ 1:30 in the first video..

I totally agree

she don’t slept with joe jonas… he was virgin… he lost it with ashley greene, everybody knows it

NO! Joe lost his v card to Camilla Belle.

I totally agree

i agree here… fast life talks about it… and when he did this album, he was dating her

yeah, poor Niall. but hey, this will give him a chance to find a better girl. lolll.

I don’t think that he had sex with demi

everybody knows, when he dated with her, he was using his “purity ring”

and…. He dated her for publicity, everybody knows it, so they don’t slept together

He definitely lost it to Camilla. His virginity has been gone for a while.

Besides he wasn’t that into Ashley, that’s why they broke up. In contrast he was so into Cami!

Let’s place bets; Wich one of the ex Disney girls will get married first?

A) Miley and Liam

B) Demi and Wilmer

C) justin and Selena

Demi. but not with wilmer

• JemileyGleek1D

OMG!!! She friendzoned Niall from the begining….but All of you are thinking that Niall is dying to be with her!! Maybe He has the same interest as her and just be a good friend with her!! that’s why they had a dinner and then Niall went to Justin’s!! It’s clearly that they just want to be friends and that’s it…I bet that if it’s that Demi and Wilmer are dating again Niall already knows it!

• bel0592

I like Dilmer. He really really loves her and she’s happy with that.
    Get away those things about the age, nothing matters now

I don’t give a flying f**k!! tired of these stories of demi.No offense to her.

• Anon

Age aint nothing but a number.You can’t help who you fall for.If you really love each other,it shouldn’t matter.Plus it’s HER life,and Wilmer’s life.If they happy,then that’s all that matters

she lied to her fans again hahahaha

Let’s place bets; Wich one of the ex Disney girls will get married first?

A) Miley and Liam

B) Demi and Wilmer

C) justin and Selena

• GLiTTERSWAG

Miley..

• GLiTTERSWAG

As long as they don’t confirm it, i don’t believe it. If it’s true, i’m VERY happy for them. I know Demi said she wasn’t gonna date anyone for a year, but whatever happens happens. If you fall in love, you can’t hold it back i guess. And maybe they’re just really close friends, deciding whether or not they should give love a try one more time? (:

DEMI LOVATO = FAKE PERSON

i hate demi, she is a liar, she need talk of niall for “publicity” for x factor!

How convenient that when she hears Niall has a crush on her, she is suddenly a One Direction fan, and her favorite is Niall. Then, “speaking of Niall and One Direction they were on the xfactor which I am now judging on, here in the U.S. You should watch it, it’s on Fox.” -not an actual quote just trying to make a point-

she wanted sex with wilmer

she is a bitch