Nick & Joe Jonas In New York City Today

75e4748cfd1411e19a0d22000a1d0cfb_7
5fad6d1afd1711e1bde812313b08e061_7
e92132f4fd1511e19f0922000a1e9a7d_7

More pix HERE! Plus more Twitter pix.

• xAskTaylorx

Someone needs to burn Joe’s sweater… Well maybe when he is wearing it with that outfit… Lol. They look nice otherwise..

Joe looks adorable!!!

he’s still single since March 2011. Stupid people leave him alone. Why everytime when there is a girl around Joe (or Nick) everyone think that she is his GF why he can’t have a female friends?

• oceanUP

xAskTaylorx said:

ikr, where the hell has been getting his clothes recently?? nick looks good, either way they both look better than bieby in his loose leather pants

People who think that Joe is single, is naive!

Joe Jonas has GF. He is a liar!

???? Isn’t it your bedtime? And NO, he doesn’t have a girlfriend right now. You must have better things to do with your time.

Nick is one fine looking man.

Nick’s jawline kills me. He has such a strong jawline, sexy.

People who think that Joe is single, is naive!
    “is” naive? Grammar alarm just went off. He is single. And even if he wasn’t, who the frick cares. The guy is 23, is he supposed to be single the rest of his life. You can tell who the immature fans are.

That girl is the girl that is with Joe, in the pic.
    That’s a Gant model dipshit. She was there for the whole show while the celebrities & guests arrived. Just because there is a girl in Joe’s vicinity doesn’t mean it’s his girlfriend.

You are hallucinating if you think that’s the same girl. A girl sat next to Joe in a nightclub. Big deal. Nice to see Nick & Joe hanging. It was nice to see them hanging with their old friends Ocean Grove last weekend. Garbo, Lawless and Taylor have been there since the beginning. When no one knew their name.

• xAskTaylorx

That girl is the girl that is with Joe, in the pic.

It looked like a brunette in the other pic. That blonde chick could ve been with the dude behind Joe and Nick…. XD

People who think that Joe is single, is naive!

people who cares if Joe’s single IS stupid

• xAskTaylorx

Lol. So true!

Nick is the hottest thing ever and when he sang superstition with Stamos and the other song from Jersey boys it was perfection!!

why is everyone saying Nick is turning 16 on twitter?

it’s funny how perez hilton said Nicholas and John Stamos are 2 of the hunkiest males to ever walk the earth and twitted the video of them both performing and John stamos told him he forgot Joe, then Nick’s mother did the same thing, someone should tell her she forgot Joe too.

these two guys are like sugar and salt, like sweet and bitter, like day and night, so different, but they’re both cute.

what’s hunkiest?

Nick thinks he is so hot… well he is so hot

nick is fat lately

Nick is perfect lately, you’re anorexic if you think he is fat, I don’t like him when he loses weight, he looks perfect like this

Nick is flawless

Joe saved Nick’s life

Joe is a sweetheart. He is awesome in these pics :)

Nick is a sweetheart. He is awesome in these pics :)

• Kimberly jonas Groher

And hi my people in the whole world
    And I want joe , nick jonas to think of me as a jonas and it’s my middle name is and that’s my secret is and I want them to be surprised when I tell them

He is a sick pervert!

Perez only posted the video of Nick singing Can’t Take My Eyes Off You. Joe sang superstitious with Nick in a different video.

yeah but John meant he should of post the video of Joe too and Denise should of post the one with Joe too, he is also his son, poor Joe, but Nick is amazing, he is incredibly talented and attractive, I agree with Perez

Nick sang superstition, Joe only said two words, and it didn’t sound so good, can’t take my eyes off you was awesome!! well done Nick, I think that’s why Perez posted the video and so did Denise.

Perez Hilton likes Nick, so I like him.

Hopefully Joe crazy stans won’t come saying Denise hates Joe xD Nick did really well btw

His mother doesn’t hate Joe she loves him, but I think Nick is her favorite. Maybe she is more proud of him.

Joe would be like the Rob Kardashian of the Jonases.

ep 12, 2012 @ 06:51 pm

Perez Hilton likes Nick, so I like him.

He likes Nick and hates Joe, Miley and 1D.

He likes Nick and hates Joe, Miley and 1D.

As long as he likes Nick, I’m ok with him.

Yeah Perez loves Nick and Demi, he would be a fan of Nemi

Yeah Perez loves Nick and Demi, he would be a fan of Nemi

but Miley hates him too, Joe never defens himself he is too good, nobody should hate him.

OMG OMG only 3 day and a couple of hours to Nick’s bday he’ll be 20 OMG, he is so grown up, and so hot and so perfect, I love Nick!!!

Sep 12, 2012 @ 06:58 pm

I’m waiting for the day, he pulls a Miley! and curses Perez out!

I’m waiting for the day, he pulls a Miley! and curses Perez out!

that’s not gonna happen, people can trash Joe and he won’t say anything, he’s too passive.

Nick is probably a tiger in bed. He would probably mop the floor with you!

Joe is emotional, you would have to hold him and hug him during the act. He’s like a teddy bear!

Poor Joe he is even nice to Perez, he is nice to everyone

joe is passive-agressive

I don’t care if Joe is too nice. He’s still beautiful and I want to do him.

joe is passive-agressive

I think so, he needs to work on his self esteem

I don’t care if Joe is too nice. He’s still beautiful and I want to do him.

why do you mean you don’t care? being nice is a good thing

I prefer the tiger than the teddy bear.

I think so, he needs to work on his self esteem

nick could give him classes on confidence

i want the teddy bear and the tiger

• xAskTaylorx

Oceanup said:

Its just that sweater, everything else he has worn in the past few days have been better. I forgot to mention Nick and that red sweater. Not a good combo ya hearrrrr?!?! Lol. Nice sweater, but needs to go with something more casual? Idk, I’m not the fashionista here. Lol. As long as there happy right? XD

licky yum yum

I am so in love with Joe.

Nick is a Bitch! Nuff! Said! The (mother) Being one is old news!

Well, at least John Stamos didn’t forget Joe. As usual I love John Stamos. I don’t even think Denise realizes that it looks like she favors Nick all the time. She does it a lot.

I personally distaste her!

Did they both roll around in bronzer?

They were so much paler just a few weeks ago.

The second picture,they don’t look so happy.They must be tired of having their pictures taken or something,poor guys

I don’t like Denise, but I love Nick, he is not a bitch he is a sweetheart nuff said!

come on!!! she doesn’t favor Nick, Nick was the one singing and he did great, Joe just said two lines on superstition, he didn’t even sing the full song, Nick did great, of course his mother is gonna post the video, he did amazing.

• joejonassmile

Love it when Joe puts his hand on his heart :)

• bel0592

how beautiful they could be? <3

Joe Jonas has GF. He is a liar!

• bel0592

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN

• bel0592

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN

• Jb fan

Joe Jonas has GF. He is a liar!

==
    Please lets not start this again,it’s getting boring

Glad to see they are happy,and having fun together in NY :) they look good

Joe’s last official girlfriend was Ho. How do we know this blondie is a girlfriend?

Sep 12, 2012 @ 02:26 pm

Joe Jonas has GF. He is a liar!

He’s not lying. MAYBE this girl accidentally fell on his lap and was cold so he had to warm her with his arm? :/ lol jk I don’t think she’s a ‘girlfriend’ tho.

• teer8

Hey! I stored it to my computer. Great post.

comment on this post..