Justin Bieber Live On America’s Got Talent

g32g3

Niall Horan revealed that he is very close to Justin Bieber. To The Mirror on what he does in his free time: ‘I just sit on the couch, like I’ve done for the past three or four days in London. I only left the house once to go and buy a bottle of water.

I just sat there, playing my guitar, putting my feet on the table and watching television. The other boys, they like to get out. But because our lives are running at 1000mph, I try to bring it back down. When I have time off, all I want to do is do nothing. It’s just impossible to believe I’ve become good friends with some stars like Justin Bieber.

I would call Justin a friend, someone I hang out with. It’s really weird.’ He is too lazy to have a girlfriend: ‘I try to go and see my friends but that’s easier to do than go out with a girlfriend. I couldn’t be bothered, and it’s pure laziness on my part.’

Justin told The Metro: ‘We have a great time together. I went over to Niall’s house the other day. Think we p***ed people off a little bit. We were making a little jam session at three in the morning and he lives in this apartment. So there’s people underneath him and we were playing really loud and all the sudden we hear ‘bang, bang, bang’ on the door and this guy shouted, ‘Keep it down.’ It was crazy.’

• Ditecedge

Fajna strona allegro

taylorsromeo said:

taylorsromeo said:

i don’t like him but i think he’s so much better than 1d

i don’t like him and i think he’s so not better than 1d

i don’t give a fuck and you can go shoot yourself in your asshole bye

i don’t give a fuck and you can go shoot Taylor Swift’s asshole and suck my dick bye

• Natasha

He is better than 1D. I’m not a bieber fan. Think he is annoying with that attitude and very average to have that attitude. But 1D border on talentless so Justin wins. And 1D do sing off key constantly. Its all those voices put together and the backing track and the back up singers that makes you not hear it but I can. You have to have a very delicate ear. Other people who are pros with music(as in have degress/sang for international concerts where you have to be perfect/with the conductor etc). They agree. Liam can sing. Isn’t great but okay. Harry needs work. Zayn needs a lot of work and always sings the same key for every part in every song and its very loud and strong but totally off! And louis and niall cannot sing. Autontune in their songs is fantastic though. The studio versions sound very nice. Biber can sing, his dancing is a bit weird. I think they just making him do too much on stage. They should tone it down. Let him catch his breath. He shouldn’t just be In the mix with the dancers. He should do what others do. The perfect mix. Dance a bit. But moves he can sing with. Then her should break out, walk to the fans, sing to them, do a move here and there. And just like with Boyfriend he can add a dance part if he wants to show off his moves and maybe cut a bit of the song. And yeah, that recipe works. We’ve seen it. Otherwise at this rate, he should just autotune or lip sync the whole track. This is hard. His vocals and moves suffer. Cos he’s trying to do both. Timberlake did it but as you saw timberlake did it very smart. And of course bieber needs to work on his vocals and moves and grow etc. But yeah, tone it down for now so that he can put out a decent performance.

justin bieber always sounds bad during live performances lol

Um… Who gives a flying fuck how Bieber sounds? He and Niall must be fucking brat to do that in an apartment complex at three in the morning. And then he says, “It was crazy.” as if it was uncalled for. He’s lucky they didn’t call the cops on them. I sure would have.

You want to act like you’re all that? You get to pay the consequences. And then they bitch about their bad publicity like the spoiled rotten cunts they are. Then don’t be potheads and fuck-ups.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Uh, I hate it when my neighbors blast their music at 3 o’clock in the morning. It’s so rude. Some people are trying to sleep.

• Ditecedge

Fajna strona allegro

Hahaha its funny thet many of you guys are arguing over whos better between 1D and Justin Bieebr BUT the Jonas brothers are much MUCH BETTER athan those 2 combine especially Nick. God in a singing contest Nick would eat those 6 alive.

• SNAPPS

It was one of the best nights on Americas Got Talent and a great ending to the season finale. I thought the Justin Bieber and Big Sean collaboration was great and they both delivered an awesome performance. I didn’t like having to work during the performance, but the Hopper DVR took care of all my other primetime shows. I never miss this awesome show, which I’ve watched for a few years. Now I can watch my primetime shows all commercial free using the Auto Hop feature. This feature offers me the option to watch my commercials or skip them with the tough of a button. My coworker at DISH showed me how this fantastic feature operates. The commercials are always there, the Auto Hop just fast forwards to the next scene without you have to do it manually. You can only use the Auto Hop a day after the primetime shows have recorded. This will help me from having to change batteries in my remote as often.

• AC

One Direction are better singers than Justin Bieber and they are also cuter.

One Direction also sing better and look better than Nick Jonas, who isn’t even that good to begin with.

• taylorsromeo

i don’t like him but i think he’s so much better than 1d

That was horrid. You can’t blame his being off key and cracking that much on his dancing.

you’re seriously psycho. he was literally neverrr off ke that entire performance. cracking? um were we watching the same clip or…

and i really hope your not trying to say that all the dancing he did isn’t exhausting.

• disney

I am going to be honest I am not a huge bieber fan but ill listen to him if he is on, and I am not going to hate like this people ….. Yes he is an amazing dancer but he singing was real bad but you can see in his face that he knew how bad he sounded maybe he had a sore thoart or maybe his lost his voice since he is so much older and since he is very cute and popular they just autotune all his new music so we don’t even notice what ever lol he is still a very talented kid

what? he sounded fine… what are you guys talking about

Seriously? I am a fan of Jay’s, but I have listened to this performance many times now and if you can’t hear him off key and cracking throughout, then you are not a fan but a delusional stan who will accept anything he does as perfect.

taylorsromeo said:

i don’t like him but i think he’s so much better than 1d

i don’t like him and i think he’s so not better than 1d

I rather the “love songs acoustic Bieber” than the annoying “I’m so sexy Timberlake wannabe Bieber”.
    The sweet acoustic Justin was cooler. Only “Baby” killed his reputation back then..but now…his songs are so dull and superficial.

Yes he did sound awful, but at least he didn’t choose to do the lipsync. Dancing and singing all at once isn’t an easy job and is very risky, but when you hear him sing acousticly, he sounds amazing. I think people should actually respect his efforts instead of comparing him to 1D or whoever.

• taylorsromeo