Nick Jonas & Danielle Birthday Pictures

nonas
nickc
nickygwg

Pictures from Nick Jonas’ 20th birthday party!

what is this? what is Nick doing? lol I missed MTJ yesterday.

I LOVE HIM

Next they should show Joe shirtless.

I’ve watched all epis of MTJ except for yesterday’s and I have to say my favorite is Nick, I don’t get why some people say he is a douche, he is so sexy and funny, I think he is very cute and the things he says make me laugh.

A lot of people watch it cuz of Nick, most people like him.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:31 pm

what is this? what is Nick doing? lol I missed MTJ yesterday.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mah5basD9j1qb6xywo1_500.gif vamos los pibe con las manos bien arriba(?

he smiles with teeth all the time now xD that’s 20 year old Nick

q paso? se esta echando porras a si mismo?? liindooo

He’s losing it.

q paso? se esta echando porras a si mismo?? liindooo

AJAJAJAJAJAJ nick

It’s been confirmed that joe is single.He was just flirting with the blonde girl,and nick is single too.The girl who was there said so herself.Joe’s a flirt,we all know that haha and awesome partyy! woot i can’t believe Nick is 20yrs now xD

it’s been confirmed that joe is single.He was just flirting with the blonde girl,and nick is single too.The girl who was there said so herself.Joe’s a flirt,we all know that haha and awesome partyy! woot i can’t believe Nick is 20yrs now xD

lol how can we all know? we don’t even know him, the truth is that about Joe and the Jonas Brothers, we know nothing, except that Nick is a hottie. xD

My baby has changed!! now he smiles, he looks sooo cute, I love him, I’m happy he is happy.

lol those glasses!! his smile, everything is perfect, except his douchey eyebrow’s missing
    Nick Jonas is soo hot.

==
    Eh idk,honestly,and i don’t care about who he’s with,or if he’s single.Until there is proof,i’m going to just assume they are both single :)

And that’s true,but so is Joe!! they both are :P

Nick J and Demi L should date so we can call them Dick

mm I don’t like Dani so much, she seems fake, well, my favorite member of that family is Nick.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 01:43 pm

How can that be confirmed? Mmm he was spotted with that girl from the other day yesterday too by the way.

what’s wrong with watching married to Jonas to see Nick? I do it.

We don’t know if Joe and Natashia are over yet.

nothing is confirmed, he may be dating, he may be single, he may be a virgin, he may be a womanizer, he may be gay, who cares, and in hollywood we never know.

what is this? what is Nick doing? lol I missed MTJ yesterday.

I loved watching joe and nick on Married To Jonas yesterday. Joe looked super dapper in a suit.

Joe is cute but he is too quiet, I like Nick better, he is funny.

Plus Kevin was shirtless yesterday.

I want Nick to do something on his own too, I like when he does solo projects, a broadway play would be good.

Guys there is a thing called the phone. He could of called Samantha. He get awkward talking about exes.
    By the way Nick took the Delta break up hard. He wore her braclet for weeks after and his mom was there when the news came out.

then why does he always seem so pressed against her when she doesn’t have a problem with him? like she congratulated him on the role of finch for h2s on twitter but he didn’t congratulate her on the role of eponine in the movie which is a much bigger deal. and when he was asked about sam getting the part in an interview he kind of tried to change the topic. i just don’t get it because she always seemed so good to him but he acted like an ass.

maybe because he is self centered and was jealous that he didn’t get to play Marius in the movie, or maybe she did dump him who knows, Nick sometimes acts weird, like with Demi suddenly he acts as she is his best friend, but sometime ago he didn’t even wanna mention her and she unfollowed him on twitter, she acts weird too, now she invited him to work with her on X factor, these crazy hollywood kids :/

what does his mother have to do? but maybe, because probably Delta was his first woman xD

The new Jonas album is going to take too much time, Nick has no time to do another broadway show.

tThat’s the thing about Nick. He doesn’t really discuss his girlfriends after he’s dated them. Miley was his only long term relationship. All the rest lasted a matter of months, so maybe that’s why it doesn’t him effect very much. The first cut is always the deepest.

he was the one who dumped Miley, and he was with Selena for a year, and with Delta for like 10 months

Nick is a teenager, well he was, just turned 20, but don’t expect him to act like an adult all the tim.

Miley and Nick dated the same amount he dated Selena. And it was an on and off thing with both

Ha Ha. Nick was on Wendy Williams just two weeks after the Delta breakup smiling as he said he was single. He was fine.

Let’s be honest, Nick never had a chance of being able to play Marius in the Les Mis movie.

For early Oscar nominee predictions, it is said Sam may get one for Best Supporting Actress. For a role like Eponine I wouldn’t doubt it. It’ll be either her or Anne Hathaway makes it into the category if not both.

why not? he played Marius in Les Mis 25 anniversary concert.

There is a girl on twitter who loves Joe, but can’t stand Nick. Nick does nothing right in her eyes, even when has nothing wrong. It is always Nick is a douche, Joe is the best. Nick could just be walking & there is something wrong about that. She calls herself a JB fan, but constantly puts Nick down. Nick & Joe are best friends & love each other SO much, why can’t fans respect that? Why hate on one brother? If you don’t like them, just be quiet about him, but to say negatives things every day, it is time to grow up. This girl is like 24 or something. #childish behavior

Why does the gf thing keep coming up with Nick & Joe? Were the seen with girls or is it an OU rumor? I can’t find anything on twitter, just here. I guess we will just wait & see…

Nick is flawless

what’s her account?? probably she is just insecure and reflects that on Joe, so she is jealous of Nick, she actually thinks Nick is better than Joe so she sees Joe as fragile and insecure, as she sees herself, that’s why she dislikes Nick, luckily there’s few people like that, everybody loves Nick <3

some people just see what the wanna see, Nick is a sweetheart.

she needs therapy!! I’ll be a therapist someday, I’d love to be Nick’s therapist

samantha never said a word about him, but yes, he never gets depressed, I think that’s because he is over confident but he says he gets pretty upset when things don’t go they way he wants them, and he wants to be perfect all the time, I think he focus on himself more than he focus on anyone else, that’s why he is ok with breakups he moves on and he always has something to do.

speaking of samantha, weird how she didn’t wish him a happy birthday or anything let alone them not getting together since both are in LA. according to her they’re still friends but i get the feeling he doesn’t feel the same. makes me think she did the dumping.

maybe, but I doubt it, Samantha was more into Nick than him into her, and Denise still loves Samantha, I think he dumped her for Delta, but according to Delta they’re still friends, and he doesn’t feel the same way either.

All the Jonas are handsome, but Joe is more my type. But I’d definitely do all three, well Kevin is married so only Joe and Nick xD

Nick never talks about his gf not before neither after the breakup

really? I’d only do Nick!!! Kevin, no way!!! him and Joe don’t seem to manly, well maybe I’d do Joe once, he is cute, but Nick is more my type, so I’d marry him xD

I think Nick has never been in love, in his previous relationships… Miley, Selena, etc, it seems like they had been more in love than him, so they were the ones who suffer the most, he didn’t get depressed, just moved on, but someday he is gonna fall in love with all his heart and soul, and if he gets dumped, he’ll get depressed, and he’ll cry and will feel like his world’s ending.

I miss Joe’s short hair seeing that gif from MTJ! I also love his curls though!

comment on this post..

breaths*

yeah right! because you have!! he is just not for that kind of role, it’s operetta, his voice is not for that but he did great, he is a real singer.

I’m not even going to argue with you since you’re probably like 11 and know nothing about musical theater. It doesn’t matter what kind of show it was, if he was any good he should’ve been able to carry the part instead of sink like he did. Especially with a simple character like Marius.

comment on this post..

——————————————
    he was only 18 when he did that role and had NO experience with major roles.
    you probly thought he did bad because you were used to Michael Ball or some other huge stage actor.
    even though I already loved him, I started watching it with no expectations and I was literally blown away.
    I think people who gave him all those bad reviews expected too much out of him.
    theatre is so different from pop music. not many can do it.

he was only 18 when he did that role and had NO experience with major roles.
    I think people who gave him all those bad reviews expected too much out of him.
    theatre is so different from pop music. not many can do it.

which is why he shouldn’t of attempted it

At least Nick isn’t afraid of a challenge!! For how different musical theater is from pop music and for how they are completely different styles of singing I thought Nick did AMAZING! I especially LOVED how in A little fall of rain he had tears in his eyes! Nick has an amazing voice before he played Marius I didn’t know how great his voice really was! I always thought his voice was amazing before but his voice in Les Miserables blew me away!

yes!! Nick rocks! and he is not afraid of chalenges, he is always gonna be better and better because he learns more stuff with every challenge he accepts, and he does great!, talent + personality = success

Nick should grow out his facial hair.

can anyone explain that gif please? what is Nick really trying to do? is he dancing or what? when and where was that?

Nick should grow out his facial hair.

he did

Yeah but Nick is not a movie actor, he is a broadway actor, he got to play Marius in Les Mis in London for the 25th anniversary that’s a big deal too, he is the youngest to ever play Marius, that means a lot, maybe he can play Frankie Valli in Jersey boys movie.

==
    Where’s the pictures? i bet there aren’t any

• Tanesha

Thts wht im saying . If there isnt pictures or you werent there dont say tht there is comfired tht they are dating . It looks to me tht is tht is kyle girlfriend not hisbut i could be wrong to but whtever im pretty sure thts not his girlfriend.

Nick used to be very mature and a little bossy sometimes, but he always had that shy part inside him, he doesn’t anymore. I like him even more now.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:43 pm
    Nick should grow out his facial hair.

he did

But that was like a little scruff from a day without shaving like Joe’s that day. I mean a week + scruff

Nick was dating all these people during his teens. It’s not a big deal. You have to find yourself before you can make anyone happy.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:45 pm

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:43 pm
    Nick should grow out his facial hair.

he did

that’s all Nick can get, He looks good with no scruff anyway.

Nick is good but he is not ready for a movie yet, he will soon, don’t worry.

Sep 17, 2012 @ 02:43 pm

They are from MTJ episode last night, it was from that day when Papa J got an award like three months ago.

why not? he played Marius in Les Mis 25 anniversary concert.

And sorry but he was terrible and the critics did not like him. That blew his chances right there.

really? it looks like Nicholas is getting the award lol

Joe can grow a beard in like three days.

I love Married to Jonas but sometimes, Denise is really annoying, Papa Jonas is scary, Kevin’s so loud, Dani talks so slowly and weird, Joe and Frankie never speak, so I have to pick Nick as my favorite! lol I love them all anyway.

==
    That girl looks like Natashia! lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Someone said Natashia was there.

That’s what I thought but it’s not her. It’s there assistant .

What is joe doing? http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54necIx4t1rq7hx3.gif

==
    LOL nothing,he’s in the middle of a song? and is just turning around?

I’m not talking about Nick’s party. Natashia was at the event where they honored their father.

I don’t like watching Joe singing, he looks like he’s being tortured, who’s Natashia btw

Natashia is Joe’s girlfriend.

what’s happening to Nick? he’s changed to much I like the new Nick!! but it’s weird

Natashia is Joe’s girlfriend.

no, he just said he was single

• Anon_

This whole thing over Joe’s relationships,and if he’s dating someone or not,is getting boring :/
    Every post it’s brought up!?

OU you make it sound like Dani and Nicky share birthdays, but No way Dani is a Virgo!!!

==
    Joe’s ex/gf? ‘Natashia Ho’ :)

Every post it’s brought up!?

same boring people, I’d rather talk bout Nick :D

Natashia is Joe’s girlfriend.

no, he just said he was single

He said he was single and he was dating her all this time.

• Jb fan

The Jonas Brothers are the BEST! ;)

He said he was single and he was dating her all this time.

=
    Oh god,they broke up.So he wasn’t lying in the interview.I think they broke up around his birthday.He was seen crying in August,in the car when leaving his party.

SWEET BABY JESUS NICK IS SO FIINEEEEEE HOLY SHIT
    I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 14 AND JUST DISCOVERED THEM AND WAS LIKE IM GONNA MARRY THAT BOY AND NOW IM ALMOST 20 AND SAYING IM GONNA JUMP ON THAT DICK AND DO A FULL SPLIT

• Forever a jb fan

I give up on you people! LOL you’re obsessed over Joe,and his rlationships.Imagine if he saw what is written about his private life on here.I’m sure he’d think people on here are crazy :P

=

Lol no I’m talking about the Ryan Seacrest interview saying he was single and he was dating her. I didn’t see him crying in any video from that day.

• Jonas fan

NICK IS HOT!!! and so is JOE!.Kevin is married but i don’t care,he’s HOT too lol

Joe is single. Stop speaking about this irrilevant person.

Herre we go…….

==
    Yes,but the other interview,he said he was single,and it made sense,because we haven’t seen them together since July/August

So that’s my point just because joe said he’s single doesn’t
    Mean it’s true.

Nick didn’t dump Miley. She said herself that she broke up w/”Prince Charming” just as he was about to go onstage in Connecticut. Right out of Miley’s mouth. They were fighting all the time, so she asked if it was all getting too hard for him and he said maybe it was, then she broke it off. She said she cried for days.

Tbh the only reason he got the role was because Cameron Mackintosh drunkingly (and yes he admits he was drinking at the time) asked Nick when he was a kid playing Gavroche to be Marius when he gets older. Nick took him up on it and Cameron most likely knew it wasn’t a good idea because critics wouldn’t like him but at the same time with Nick’s fame at the time could bring a lot of new people to see the show. A younger generation.

Nick broke up with Miley. Anyways who caressss they were kids they both moved on.

shut up!! he was good!!!! and he deserved the role so he got it and now he will be Marius forever because he is on the DVD and he was on the 25th anniversary concert cuz he deserved it!!! he is really talented and nobody can deny that.

everybody know Nick dumped Miley

You obviously haven’t seen REAL actors and singers perform. He was constantly whiny, taking breathes, off pitch, and he looked constipated. He had one face and that face did not look like he was in love or in agony. It looked like he had to take a major shit.

• i <3 the jb’s

Yo!I’m a JB fan for life! woot woot! *throws my hands up in the air,and i wave them like i just don’t careee*

• Jb are the best

Nick,joe,why so serious? it was a part-yyyy! Joe needs to be his funny self again.Whatsup JOE? and Nick smiling!? aww too cute! xD

Herre we go…….

Here we go
    Here we go again
    Now you tellin me
    That she is just a friend
    Then why she callin you
    At 3 o’clock in tha mornin
    I aint tryna hear it
    (Not this time) ha :)

I don’t care about Joe’s RS at all!! I just come here to see Nick’s pics he is sooo HOT and his smile! wow he has to be heaven sent

3 more weeks left till the concert yay

my point is who cares if Joe’s single or not!! I don’t, do you? come on people forget about that, about Nick, yes, he is too hot to handle.

So turn right
    Into my arms
    Turn right
    You won’t be alone
    You might fall off this track sometime
    Hope to see you on the finish line :D

it’s the same two people talking about Joe’s “girlfriend”, lame! I’ll go to twitter to catch more Nick’s pictures.

• Jb are the best

But tonight, I’m gonna fly Yeah tonight, I’m gonna fly ‘Cause I could go across the world And see everything and never be satisfied If I couldn’t see those eyes!

I was just a face you never notice Now I’m just trying to be honest With myself, with you, with the world
    You might think that I’m a fool For falling over you So tell me what I can do to prove to you That it’s not so hard to do?
    haha this is fun…

• Jb are the best

You left without a single word
    Not even sorry
    It might’ve hurt worse to hear you say
    I’m leaving, goodbye
    But your smile still makes my heart sing
    Another sad song
    I can’t forget it
    I won’t regret it
    Cause I’m still in love with you

• Anon_

• anon

Maybe you were just afraid Knowing you were miles away From the place where you needed to be And that’s right here with me
    It’s you and me forever You and me right now That’d be alright

i love this song! so beautful

Nick wrote that song about Danielle and Kevin.

poor Miley

Danielle hates Nick you can totally tell if you watch MTJ

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

Danielle hates Nick you can totally tell if you watch MTJ

she is so annoying and Nick’s a king.

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

I just saw a pic of her and she looks really unhealthy.

Danielle hates Nick you can totally tell if you watch MTJ

==
    Maybe you think that,but i doubt it.Families do have disagreements,but they still love each other,regardless

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

she is a bitch!! she unfollowed Nick and didn’t wish him a happy birthday, Demi at least called him.

Miley still loves Nick

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

I just saw a pic of her and she looks really unhealthy.

=
    Oh lol i thought you were talking about nick haha but she looks healthy to me.She’s not overskinny.I’ve seen worse

Danielle hates Nick you can totally tell if you watch MTJ

If I were her Nick would be my bff xD

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

=
    And you know them? NO ,so stop hating on something YOU don’t know!

poor Miley

Why poor miley? it’s been over ALONG time ago

I just saw a pic of her and she looks really unhealthy.

=

Oh yeah I just saw Nick so happy and healthy and gorgeous that I remembered poor Miley, she looks pretty unhealthy and lost to me. I used to love niley.

=
    And you know them? NO ,so stop hating on something YOU don’t know!

I know someone who knows someone who knows them xD

• Jb are the best

If the heart is always searching,
    Can you ever find a home?
    I’ve been looking for that someone,
    I’ll never make it on my own.
    Dreams can’t take the place of loving you,
    There’s gotta be a million reasons why it’s true

Last one,promise :D

Nick said I got a phone call from my best friend ever for my bday!! he meant Demi!! so cute!!

=
    And you know them? NO ,so stop hating on something YOU don’t know!

I know someone who knows someone who knows them xD

=

Yeah yeah lol in your dreams xD

Lovebug was about Camilla Belle

Niley Niley Niley!

I can’t get your smile out of my mind (I can’t get you outta my mind) I think about your eyes all the time You’re beautiful but you don’t even try (You don’t even, don’t even try) Modesty is just so hard to find

Lovebug was about Camilla Belle

lol No!! she was on the video but it was about Miley!!! yay niley go niley.

Nick!! please date Demi!! you’ve already dated Miley and Selena, that’s two out of three, he has to date Demi!! at least for a year!!

• Jb fan

“We had fun under the sun. And when, we think it’s okay, she’d be my angel. We were so in love then she went away”
    I love this song from Joe :)

Modesty is just so hard to find

cocky guy says what????

It wasn’t about Miley! Niley was long dead, it was either about Selena or Camilla!

what’s wrong with being a fan of just one Jonas brother and not liking the three of them? I don’t get it, some of my friends say I have to like them all but I only like Nick, where is it written that you have to like them all?

=
    NOOO that’ll never happen! he sees her as a friend/sister.Ewww i mean she dated Joe

no no that was when Niley 2.0!! it was about her that’s why Nick says lovebug AGAIN, he means someone he dated before!!!! Nick never wrote anything for Selena.

Modesty is just so hard to find

cocky guy says what????
    ===
    ?? It’s lyrics from a JB song

Miley wrote the seven things I love about You about Nick

Lovebug was from a little bit longer. Camilla and Selly!

==
    You don’t have to like them all,but respect them as brothers.Some people will like one,but then be mean about the others,that’s not cool.They are brothers after all

=

who cares, and maybe it was PR, I want Dick!!! there is no possible that they’re like friends, boys and girls are never friends, unless they dated before, but Nick and Demi have a crush on each other, they will date, you’ll see, yay!

==

I know!! I’m never mean to Joe or Kevin, I just focus all my attention on Nick.

===
    LMAO you’re delusional,but whatevs

Lovebug was from a little bit longer. Camilla and Selly!

niley niley niley

oh nemi yes please

==

I know!! I’m never mean to Joe or Kevin, I just focus all my attention on Nick.
    Then there’s nothing wrong with that

Demi wrote give you heart a break for Nicky!

Black keys is my favorite Jonas song. I hope they play it again on their next concert!

I know!! I’m never mean to Joe or Kevin, I just focus all my attention on Nick.
    Then there’s nothing wrong with that

IKR? then when I tell my friends I watch MTJ to catch Nick they say I’m a bad fan… whatever, I’m a fan of Nick, so I’m a good fan.

Mine too!!!! I hope they play it!! can’t wait for their concert, I hope they play new songs to

I think Nick was lucky, his exes never bashed him.

You want the D

• Jb are the best

And black keys never looked so beautiful
    And a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull
    And the lights out never had this bright a glow
    And the black keys
    Showing me a world I never knew, no
    A world I never knew :D

You want the D

LMAO!

Black keys and turn right

Sep 17, 2012 @ 04:12 pm
    I think Nick was lucky, his exes never bashed him.

Miley and Selena did

I know!! I’m never mean to Joe or Kevin, I just focus all my attention on Nick.
    Then there’s nothing wrong with that

==
    Ignore them lol i mean you like their music,right? that should count for something

You want the D

LMAO!

yeah, that too, I want his dick.

So tell me what we’re fighting for
    ‘Cause we know that truth means so much more
    ‘Cause you would if you could, don’t lie
    ‘Cause I give everything that I’ve got left
    To show you I mean what I have said
    I know I was such a fool
    But I can’t live without you

I think Nick was lucky, his exes never bashed him.

Miley and Selena did

I don’t think so.

mmm kevin has a boyfriend: http://blindgossip.com/?p=47353#comments

I remember hear about it time ago

I think Nick was lucky, his exes never bashed him.

Miley and Selena did

I don’t think so.

Where have you been?

Run, run like you do. I’m chasing you. I’m on your tail, I’m gaining fast Your going nowhere. Try, to fix what you done, Turn back the sun, the night is calling And we’re falling faster now!

Ok,i’m off now…bye ‘jb are the best’ haha

mmm kevin has a boyfriend: http://blindgossip.com/?p=47353#comments

I remember hear about it time ago

P-lease!! that’s ridiculous.FAKE

Sep 17, 2012 @ 04:18 pm
    I think Nick was lucky, his exes never bashed him.

Miley and Selena did

You must not have been a fan back in 2008/2009

I don’t think so

Yeah they both did. Said they changed themselves for him and he was controlling.

Ho is irrelevant, but she keeps trying to be relevant by the things she does on her twitter. She’s average looking, doesn’t sing or act, so she’s probably moving to LA hoping Joe will date her again. If he’s still single maybe he will.

haha ho is poor irrelevant famewhore like mandy. No one care about them.

but This rumour is Interesting : I hear that one of his ex-girlfriends (I mean to one of his official ex girlfriends) wants to get back with him, but Joe is interested in another girl now.

AMEN !!!!! And what she just instagrammed lol . Desperate for speculation .

• oceanUP

smiling with his teeth, he’s changing for the better!

He’s so gorgeous!

Such a smug douchebag.

that is his girlfriend

that is his girlfriend
    ==
    No that’s Marissa’s friends lol i don’t think that was from nick’s birthday party (with the woman,and joe in the back).Oceanup has mixed party pics :/

3 of those are from his surprise Bday party that Joe through him at their LA home last night. The rest are from their makeup artist Marisa machado’swedding two days ago! Nick and Joe are both still single it appears

You have to hand it to Nick, he’s been through lots of breakups, but it never seems to get him down. He just moves on, doesn’t even look depressed. We only knew about the Delta breakup cause she announced it. We never even knew about Samantha.

Joe is the most handsome but has some bad hair going on right now. He is still a cutie and the sweetes most genuine of the three.

NO I love his hair ! ! ! ! ! Don’t say that :(

Aw nick, joe and Kevin look handsome.

Natashia started following Kevin Jonas.

• oceanUP

NICK’S NEW GIRLFRIEND IS PRETTY :) <3

THE FUCKING PAGES ARE BACK YEEEEES

mmm Nick doesn’t have a girlfriend, and HE is the most handsome to me.

Miley and Selena? Miley said he was his prince charming well, anyway, I don’t think Nick was controlling when he was younger, and if they changed it’s because they wanted to, it’s not Nick’s fault that they don’t have a self esteem.

his smile is so cute, I’m glad he is showing it more.

I don’t remember Miley or Selena talking bad about Nick. :/

I think Kevin is gay, I’m not hating, and I have nothing against gays, but I have a lot of gay friends, he looks gay, I think the blind site is right, it’s all fake. I enjoy the show anyway.

Natashia started following Kevin Jonas.

==
    Why you bringing her up,and who cares.Let it be,they are over.Movinggg onnnn