Joe Jonas Camilla Belle Runyon Canyon

mkln
lkmklm

Joe & Camilla were both at Runyon today, did they go together?!

Kyle was with them http://t.co/4ezcJDV4. He was with Elvis, Joe with Winston and Camilla with her dog.

OceanUp You’re so stupid.Leave Joe alone.Stop with these posts, they’re pathetic like you.

OU, they’re just friends!! Joe have no grudge with anyone. he’s simply adorable.
    People have to live with no hate in their heart.

Jomilla not again! camilla is much for that gay
    ———————————————–
    You bitch! Don’t talk about her male twin like that

They look like twins.
    ——————–
    Incest.

She cheated on him broke up with him a few weeks before his birthday. I mean I know this was all three years ago but honestly once a cheater always a FUCKING cheater. Don’t fall for it Joe.

Sep 19, 2012 @ 04:38 pm
    They look like twins.
    ——————–
    Incest.

Lol

JOE IS FUCKING HOT. I LOVE THIS PIC
    AWWWW JOE, WINSTON & ELVIS

If there’s a Jomilla 2.0 i don’t think she would cheat on him again because now Joe has sexual intercourse. Actually, i believe his 1st time was with her and that’s why he ended up so heartbroken.. and i just contradicted myself. K

No we don’t all hate her, I absolutely Love them together!!! Yay Jomilla!! :))

No we don’t all hate her, I absolutely Love them together!!! Yay Jomilla!! :))

His chest hair UNF

• Jade

I seriously don’t know why people hate Oceanup so much for posting something if THEY come here to see the news. It’s not OU’s fault if Joe and Camilla were both at the same place. So please stop this bullshit or just don’t access the site at all.

About Jomilla: OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO, RUN, JOE, SAVE YOUR LIFE BEFORE THIS SLUT RUINS YOU AGAIN!!!

Joe doesn’t care about her. They’re just friends. Oceanup you’re always so pathetic, you write things that makes no sense.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

guys cami got a twitter, this is the happiest day of my week! :)

• Søe

Camilla is beautiful and joe is Handsome. but I do not like together .

In the world don’t exist only famous women.

Someday Joe will find a woman, not famous, that will love him for who he’s, and him will be finally happy.

They’ll get back together. Joe truly loved her. Remember when it was rumored that she had a pregnancy scare and had an abortion? Then she broke up with Joe and disappeared for over a year…wonder if all that was true.

Someday Joe will find true love with a not famous woman, that will love him for who he’s, not for his money and cuz he famous. In the world don’t exist only famous women, the world don’t turn only around them.

i never heard about that rumor but i hope it’s notr true because i’d hate her until my bones if she killed Joe’s son

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOl who knows!!! she liked a pic on his instagram but this is like one of the most famous places in LA to go for a hike or run or walk your dog

They were just in the same place but NOT TOGETHER!! Hey people, Joe never comes back with ex girlfriends. He’s just friend with her. Nothing more.

They had a relationship of almost one year. Joe seemed so happy with her. He loved her so much. He never said nothing bad about her.

I still don’t understand why she doesn’t cleared her feelings before of cheating on him (I don’t forget those pics with Fernando Verdasco and evident facts about them, even I don’t cared about the rumour with Robert Pattinson)

I hated her before but everyone deserves a chance, so I like their friendship. I prefer to Camilla before than Trashley.

Or it could have been a little girl. A little girl who looks just like him. :(

OU Camilla Belle just got twitter —> follow her @CamillaBelle

Sep 19, 2012 @ 05:14 pm

Speaking of yourself?

• Pingback: jalia parsnip

Bye bye Natashia

comment on this post..

JOE IS SO DELICIOUS. WINNIE IS SO ADORABLE AND ELVIS TOO. PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID RUMOURS
    JOE IS ONLY FRIEND WITH HIS EX GF. HE CAN’T HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS?? BESIDES THEY WEREN’T AT THE SAME TIME

She’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress, woahhhhhhhh

Don’t really understand why they still take photos of Camilla Belle. She’s just ok looking and she hasn’t been in anything relevant in years. Maybe they were meeting so Winston & Elvis could hook up with her pooch. Those dogs have needs, too.

*Slow motion nooooooo*

Sep 19, 2012 @ 07:35 pm

__________

hahaha maybe to Elvis because Winston has a girlfriend (Maggie)anyway Elvis is too big for Camilla’s dog

Nah going back with an ex rarely works out and just causes everyone more heatache. Nearly as bad as dating your best friend so move on Joe and dont make the same mistakes.

Joe doesen’t care about her. They’re just friends, nothing more. Move on.

What pic did she comment on?? And was it on instagram??

• i <3 the jb’s

You guys are SO funny! first people were saying joe is dating Natashia,then he’s dating Kayslee,or some brunette at Mikey’s performance recently.Now he’s dating Camilla?.LOL don’t you see how crazyy you guys are sounding.I very much doubt joe is dating 4 girls!? is it so hard to believe that he might just be friends with them??

There’s no evidence of him being in an actual relationship.You see him with someone,or connected in some way,and you ASSUME he’s dating them.

This is sad! just let him be,and until there’s PROOF,he’s single as far as i’m concerned.If he never reveals if he is in one,then that’s fine with me.He’s entitled to his private life.That’s all i have to say

FUCK YOU OCEANUP

==
    Why you here then? you don’t have to be

Joe doesen’t care about her. They’re just friends, nothing more. Move on.
    ==
    How do you know.Maybe he wants her back.We don’t know!?

He was definitely dating Natashia. They were holding hands. They could have broken up, I’m just saying that there’s proof and I don’t see Joe going public with any relationship he may be having right now, if he was, with whoever.

Joe isn’t dating anyone. They’re only friends.

Sep 20, 2012 @ 05:08 am
    Joe isn’t dating anyone. They’re only friends.

You don’t know that, you’re not Joe.

Sep 19, 2012 @ 04:40 pm

Yup

This feels like 2009 all Over again.

OceanUp? STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS!

The poor guy! Can’t he or his brother ever be ANYWHERE close to a woman without “dating” her?!

Seriously, this is getting old (and as usual, more annoying than ever…).

They’re not false rumors. They were both there. In no way has oceanup said anything about them dating.

And Joe has been liking her instagram pictures lately. He’s being a bit too friendly to his ex! Same goes for her, she has left flirty comments on his instagram pics!

• Jbluverxox

Who knows, they could be dating for all we know…

He hid his relationship with Natashia for months and lied and said he was “single.”

Why Joe, why?

So much déjà vu!

• Jbluverxox

You’re right. That’s weird….

She left a comment in one of Joe’s pics saying “not bad” if that’s not being flirty I don’t know what is.

I think Joe looked really good when he dated her so I don’t mind

• Jbluverxox

Wow. That is so dumb. Who dumps a great guy like that and then tries to use him as a rebound?

If Joe has a brain he won’t fall for her games.

What do you

What do you mean rebound? Who has Camilla been dating? As far as I know she’s single..

• Jbluverxox

What do I what?

If they have a baby it will look like Suri cruise

I like Joe & Camilla as friends. They’re like brother & sister or even like twins.

I will vomit if this is true.

• i <3 the jb’s

==

Yeah but that was along time ago.My point is right now,everyone keeps saying he’s dating different girls? which isn’t possible.We don’t know his relationship status.Whether he’s single or not.Just because he’s seen with someone or it’s hinted,then people believe it.Everyone’s just speculating at this point.It’s just weird,people are so focused over it.

• Jb fan

WHO CARES! Jb tour is coming up soon!! they are going to start rehearsing soon and put everything together woot!:D

• joe is the best

Joe and Camilla are possibly hooking up? then what happened to the lady in the post awhile back who was with joe? Joe is playing the field i see.I’m a big fan of his,but honestly I can’t keep track of all the girls he’s with.I’m just going to focus on his music (jb) i mean it’s just,tiresome

He needs to find someone NOT in the spotlight,like someone who isn’t famous.He’ll stand a better chance at being happy,and low key.All his famous gf’s just bring drama!!

• teer6

Nice post. I learn something tougher on completely different blogs everyday. It is going to all the time be stimulating to learn content from different writers and follow a little bit one thing from their store. I’d favor to make use of some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

• oceanUP

JOMILLA FOREVER!!

• Number1AlyandAJFan

Shes so fucking ugly I hate her. Didn’t she constantly cheat on him?

lets be real, she’s beautiful. We just all hate her.

Maybe that’s why the both had their dogs. ;) Jomilla lives? I kinda hope so. I think Joe truly loved her.

i’d rather Joe to date her again (even tho she broke his heart) than him dating Ho.

http://instagram.com/p/PxZ22zI6Q9/ nice that Elvis is exercising he was getting kinda chubby

CAMILLA NEVER cheated on JOE!

Where do they get THAT?
    Do not believe in rumors of fans on Twitter.

And I’m sure he still loves CAMILLA

CAMILLA BELLE HAVE EYE SAME JOE ,AS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT SHE IS LIKE YOUR FEMALE VERSION OF JOE

FUCK YOU OCEANUP

Jomilla not again! camilla is much for that gay

They look like twins.

Camilla Belle is bad news. Everybody knows that.

• Falalala

joe is the best said:

—————-

Thank u! Someone who feels the same way that i do!!

• joe is the best

Falalala said:

joe is the best said:

—————-

Thank u! Someone who feels the same way that i do!!
    ==
    Ahh glad someone is with me on this :) yeah, i mean i loved them for their music from the beginning,not their personal life.

HE WAS CRYING BECAUSE HER IN ALL HIS CONCERTS, ARE YOU KIDDING? IF YOU ARE A JOE’S FAN AND YOU LIKE HER FOR HIM YOU DONT HAVE IDEA WAHT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Aww brother and sis reunion at Runyon :) so sweet !!!