Zayn Malik Inviting Girls To Hotel Room?

lmao lucky girls though!

this is hysterical. zayn is such a sleazeball. god i hope perrie dumps his ass – not that she is any better.

to me it sounds like he’s asking for food lol.

I lurve zain i wish eye wuz his bodycall. damn i wood tap dat lyke a maple tree.

• Timster

UGh 1D fans on the video are so pyscho. They act like they KNOW zayn and his girlfriend personally. “Shut up this isn’t zayn! He has a girlfriend he loves very much!” Umm you don’t know him. For all we know it could be a fail publicity stunt dating her. Or he’s cheating. But quit being so naive and ACCEPT the truth god they are so annoying.

This isn’t Zayn. The accent is all wrong, At time’s his voice drops out of his accent. As someone whose been to all of Europe I can tell you this boy is not from Bradford, He starts sounding more and more Irish as the conversation goes on. It’s a copycat whose trying to get Zayn in the dog house, A very poor copycat at that too.

^^^^ awkward when it is him…

hahahaha how can you say it’s not him. it’s CLEARLY him

Sep 22, 2012 @ 07:02 pm
    your point?

Whether it’s Zayn or not… Who cares? He’s a boy and boys hook up with girls all the time. And even if this means he was cheating on his girlfriend.. it’s none of our business, its Zayn and Perries. Like of course he is a celebrity and he should be careful who he associates with and what he does.. but recording a phone call? I would consider that an invasion of privacy.. or if not that just plain creepy.

I didn’t know Zayn was Irish?

All these bad bitches want the D

ikr! this doesnt sound like him at all… it actually sounds like an Indian accent to me.. not like zayns at all.. baha.

There are pictures of Perrie visiting Zayn in germany from yesterday. We have no clue how old this is, or even if its him, but we do have proof they were still going strong yesterday. Seriously stop digging so deep into this gossip. Its their life let them be

Sep 22, 2012 @ 07:49 pm

Of course fan girls will make excuses, just because your a boy and you have a girlfriend doesn’t mean you need to cheat, you sound mad stupid.

All these bad bitches want the D
    you mean basic bitches, right?

I found this funny but everyone who is mad STFU!! Listen to LWWY: “I know we only met but lets pretend its love…tonight lets get SOME and live like were young.” Wtf do you think some is?! SEX!!! Please dont act like they are a disney/nick band who are goodie. You guys are acting like one night stands are so unusually. GTF OVER IT!

_______
    You must be from New York cause their the only people who say Mad….but i doubt he was with Perrie when this was recorded. This sounds like at least a couple months old plus hes been with perrie for the 2 weeks non stop.

your point?
    ________
    Its not him idiot.

Zayn’s a fucking a teenager. He’s living the dream. He has thousands of girls throwing themselves at him of course hes not gonna pass an opportunity

he’s gross

And YOU sound mad stupid for assuming that this video means he cheated on his girlfriend. It’s his life, let him live it and pay the consequences if he does something stupid, just like every other human being on the planet does.

People who say its not him are just butthurt lol

nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

Calm the fuck down! No need to get upset over this. It’s a stupid video that might not even be real. If you call me stupid, I’m gonna call you stupid back so don’t start shit where there doesn’t need to be any.

• Kelsey

Feisty. I like it.

The accent is Irish dumbasses can’t even get the English accent down right
    PlUs he dosent sound like that

Yeah, my dad is actually from Bradford so I’d like to think I know the accent well and that definitely isn’t a Bradford accent. Complete rubish if you ask me.

Harry also was waiting for the girls lol you can tell because Zayn mentions him hahha all of the scandle makes me laugh.

its not them.

• BrokenArrow

The accent sounds weird.

haha it sounds EXACTLY like him, go listen to him talk in interviews or something. you guys are just in denial. and i didn’t realize people thought zerrie or whatever was real?

he can bootycall me anytime. i do not mind.

I’m not even a fan but to me that accent sounds more Scottish

• teer6

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

• Still Anonymous

Why does he start to sound so irish at one point? And did everyone just ignore the part where he says “HARRY says you’re going to have to be a bit quicker than that…” If this is real, the girls (and there were more than 2) were also coming for Harry as well. This just makes me think that he really could have been calling them to hang out.

It’s going to take video footage of him having phone sex with someone other than Perry for me to believe that he was about to have sex with all, or even just one, of those random girls.

too bad zerrie isnt real though lmfao. who gives a shit if hes fucking girls on tour, i hope im next ;)

lol i’d fuck zayn too if i got the chance

• You Were Thinking It

lol skanks.

lol skanks.
    it looks like zayn is a skank too

LOL!! zayn is just a dirty little bastard! i love it.

He is such a slut

He should have the bitches he fucks sign a confidentiality contract, cause these hoes keep turning on him and its making him look bad -.-“

Haha he should’ve know better that one of these girls would eventually end up leaking the phone call. He can’t really deny any of this if he ends up being asked about it in an interview, people can clearly tell that it’s him talking lol. Ahh you gotta admit this was all funny though, slutty Zayn has been revealed aha :)

Hahaha oh my gosh I love him

THESE DUMB BITCHES ARE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US… now he wont wanna bootycall any of us because thell think well leak it … stupid stupid stupid

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! omg

Zayn is seriously the biggest slut in 1D. Everyone just jumps to the conclusion Harry is because hes the centre of attention.

Why is his end of the call much louder than the girls? It’s more like he was recording it, not them.

THANK GOD! When I first heard this, I was all like WTF but then I started thinking, and you’re absolutely right. He really is just a normal guy other than the fact he’s internationally known.

Who knows if this is real or not? if it is, whatever. I’m sure if people were able to get over what Chris Brown did, they’ll get over a 19 year old guy calling a few girls over for a one night stand. This happens rather frequently in the real world. The only difference is that most guys aren’t an international celebrity. I feel bad for him. Give the guy a break!

Sep 22, 2012 @ 10:20 pm
    nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

Next time don’t post stupid shit.

nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

Next time don’t post stupid shit.

How is saying that what Zayn does is none of our business classify as “stupid shit”. I can have whatever opinion I fucking want. And there is this super cool thing about computers where if you don’t like what you’re reading… YOU CAN KEEP SCROLLING. Don’t go attacking people who did nothing to you in the first place.

Sep 22, 2012 @ 10:48 pm
    nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

Next time don’t post stupid shit.

I replied because I wanted to, ever heard of something called free speech?

nonymous said:

Bitch, did I fucking say it was real? No, so shut the fuck up.

Next time don’t post stupid shit.

I replied because I wanted to, ever heard of something called free speech?

You’re contradicting yourself smartass. I posted my “stupid shit” in the first place because I wanted too, which I’m pretty sure classifies as freeDOM of speech for me as well. Anyway, you’re boring me with you’re terrible comebacks so I’m gonna leave now. Bye.

Both of you sound retarted! lol zayn likes to use his god given direction and if you dont like it get over it

Do you have to use the word retarded.. really?

• Anonsrule

I didn’t know Zayn was Irish..

__

I’m from Michigan and say “Mad”…

___